𝑔𝑟𝑦𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟, 𝙝𝙖𝙧�...

By _myaghm

With Voldemort on the rise once again, will Leonardo have the strength to defeat him? Follow the second half... More

Introduction
V. Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix
i.
Homeless Howard:
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
VI. Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
Enoch Beckett:
vii.
viii.
Author's Note!
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
VII. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part I
i.
ii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II:
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
19 Years Later:
Epilogue:

iii.

1.3K 74 23
By _myaghm

(I kinda got carried away with the outfit...lol)

After Leo's horrible nights sleep, it was Bill and Fleur's wedding today at the Burrow. In the middle of the night, Leo heard both Ron and Harry leave but then come back later afterwards. The three didn't talk to one another but Harry did pat and rub Leo's shoulder in sympathy before they all went to sleep the night before. Leo had planned a matching suit with his Father for the wedding today, not really wanting to wear his now. He had the choice of wearing that suit or just chucking something together in the morning- "Leo? You up?" Ron asked gently, a hand on the boy's shoulder. Leo just groaned in response and turned around, revealing his puffy red eyes to Ron and Harry. "Sorry mate. At least there's food at the wedding, eh?" Ron tried to make the boy feel better, him scoffing with a small smile. "I guess... where's my Dad's suit?" Leo sat up quickly, Harry and Ron shrugging.

"I don't know. We woke up with it gone too." Harry answered, Leo sighing as he laid back down slowly. "We're going to set up the tent. Do you wanna stay here for a bit?" Ron asked, Leo nodding as he stared up at the ceiling. Harry and Ron left shortly afterwards, Leo sighing with a gulp. The boy looked to his door when he heard a small knock, squinting at it. "Hello?" Leo asked, hearing another knock on the other side. "It's me!" George called into the room, Leo opening the door quickly to reveal the boy with a bandage wrapped around his head. "What happened?" Leo asked quickly, not wanting to lose someone else. "Oh, got hit with a nasty curse. I'll be okay though. You, on the other hand need to get dressed." George brushed off, Leo raising his eyebrows at the boy. "Didn't you hear? There's a wedding today, idiot!" Leo was surprised at George's lack of sympathy for the boy, not that he wanted it anyway but like... his Dad just died and there's no sentiment?

"What are you staring at me for? Get dressed!" George chuckled, Leo chuckling too as he got up with a fake surrender and going to grab his suit. "Wanna watch or go?" Leo asked, holding the hem of his t-shirt as George's body glitched for a minute, him walking out if the room quickly. Leo just laughed, observing the suit in his arms. "You better wear that suit!" George exclaimed, Leo jumping before smiling and shrugging.

"Alright then..."

----------=----------

"How do I look?" Leo asked George as he walked out of his room. George only gawked at the boy, not caring about his weird sense in suits. He found them rather cool and different, unique but not a bad unique. The boy didn't wear a tie nor a shirt, instead, a turtleneck. Only white, don't worry! He's not that extravagant... Anyway, Leo wore the necklace Hermione gave him in first year, finding it in one of his drawers somewhere, the silver contrasting with the pure white but also juxtaposing the deep red blazer and trousers. In retrospect, Leo looked rich, like... biblically rich. After all of that, Leo just had to top it off with white boots he had found on one of his day trips around anywhere really. "Wow..." George let out, Leo taking the sides of his blazer and opening it with a grin. "That's heir money right there, George." Leo boasted, George hitting his shoulder.

"You have horrid morning breath, heir. Brush your teeth." George teased, Leo trudging away with his toothbrush already in hand. George just followed, laughing and patting Leo's head. "It was just a joke..." George let out, Leo nodding with a grin. "I know, a good joke." Leo complimented, missing George's blush as he set up his toothbrush before brushing his teeth. George did the same, the two in silence for two minutes until George decided to speak up whilst Leo was cleaning his toothbrush. "Hey, I can give myself an ear transplant." Leo looked up quickly, very confused before seeing George stick his toothbrush in his ear. "Cool, right?" George asked, posing with it as Leo just watched shocked and confused. "Say something!" George let out, Leo snickering and shaking his head. "Looks great." Leo spoke, patting George's shoulder before he walked to put his toothbrush away.

"I told you, Grace! They're meant for each other!" Sirius exclaimed from his spot as the two watched through the fountain. "What were you going to wear?" Grace asked, smiling fondly at George. "Just the same thing with a black neck thingy and boots." Sirius spoke, Grave snickering at her husband. "It's a turtleneck, Paddy." Grace chuckled, Sirius surrendering. "Alright, Miss fashion!" He exclaimed, Grace laughing before resting her head on his shoulder, Sirius smiling down at the woman. "Shhh!" George held Leo's shoulders as they both stood at the doorway, Leo looking at his hands confused. "What-" "Can you zip me up?" Both boys fell silent as Ginny spoke, them only showing their heads as they loomed in the doorway. "No way..." George let out, Leo smiling at Harry and Ginny. "It seems silly, doesn't it? A wedding. Given everything that's going on?" Ginny asked as Harry zipped up the back of her dress, Leo and George looking to one another.

Leo just pulled the two back so Ginny couldn't see them when she turned around, the two spy's pressed themselves either side of the doorway. "Maybe that's the best reason to have it. Given everything that's going on." Harry replied, Leo having to slap a hand over his mouth to hold in a laugh at Harry's shaky tone. George watched through the window, Leo confused as to why they stopped talking all of a sudden. "Come on." George urged, dragging Leo behind him as he did a silly run through the kitchen. Leo's eyes widened at the fact George still had his toothbrush in his ear, the boy giving him a piece of toast as he grabbed tea for himself. "Act normal." George whispered, leaning against the counter as Leo nodded, climbing up to sit on the counter next to George. Harry and Ginny kept on making out, not realising the two before Leo's toast made too loud of a crunch. Ginny noticed first, staring at Leo and George in embarrassment as the former kept the toast in his mouth.

Harry stared at Ginny confused before turning to see George and Leo too, clearing his throat. "Morning." George nodded, putting his teacup forward with a grin as Leo only winked, shoving the rest of his toast in his mouth as the couple quickly dispersed. After some silence, Leo turned to George with a grin, the two high fiving as they laughed. "That was great!" Leo exclaimed, George smiling as he noticed crumbs on Leo's mouth. "You have crumbs there." George did a replica on his own face where Leo's crumbs were, the boy trying to wipe them off. "No, here." George spoke, taking his sleeve to his hand and cupping Leo's face gently. Leo only gulped and stiffened up as George wiped the crumbs from his mouth unusually slowly. "Thanks..." Leo let out softly, the two staring into one another's eyes before George started to lean in towards Leo's face, Leo shocked before slowly doing the same. With their lips only inches apart, Leo cleared his throat.

"I should probably go help set up the tent..." Leo whispered, trying not to break the aura as George nodded, taking his hands off of Leo face. The two boys stood in silence, not daring to look at one another before George nodded. "I need to go put my toothbrush away before mum shouts at me." George pointed to his toothbrush ear, Leo nodding and walking out the door quickly. George just sighed, rubbing the crumbs off of his hands and walking upstairs to put his blazer on. Leo walked out of the door quickly, seeing Ron lifting the tent up along with other Weasley's and the Order. "Leo!" The boy turned to see Tonks walking to him, Remus not far behind. "Are you alright?" Remus asked quickly, Leo nodding slowly. "Kind of..." He trailed off, Tonks tilting her head at his outfit. "Your looking dashing." She teased, Leo looking at his own outfit with a small smile.

"I don't know if I should thank you for that because I don't know if it's a compliment." Leo laughed, Remus smiling and patting Leo's shoulder. "From her and me, it's a compliment." Remus winked, Leo shrugging with a grin too. "Well, thanks!" Leo exclaimed, Tonks and Remus smiling at one another as Leo sped to Ron. "Jesus, Leo! Can't there be one event you don't one up me?" Ron asked, shocked by the boy's outfit. Leo just sighed with a small smile, raising his eyebrows at his bestfriend. "No, like you always look good but now you look very good." Ron complimented, Leo swallowing before answering. "Right now, you're my favourite best friend." Leo spoke quickly in response, Ron nodding proudly. "Go me..." The boy cheered with a smirk, Leo laughing. Molly joined the two soon after, slapping Leo's chest. "Don't you look made up?" She teased like Tonks, Leo reaching to the sky with a laugh. "It's a wedding!" Leo exclaimed, Molly giggling before Ron pointed to his necklace.

"I haven't seen that since first year." Ron spoke, Leo looking down at it before nodding. "Yeah... Hermione gave it to me." Leo trailed off, Molly off to see Fleur as Ron took a readying breath. "What's up between you and Hermione anyway? You don't do anything but glare at each other." Ron asked cautiously, Leo sighing. "We had an argument because I didn't talk to her when I came back." Leo muttered, Ron shocked as the two missed Hermione walking out of the tent after checking it was up and sturdy. "You came back from the dead though, you had more important things to do. No offence to Hermione or you." Ron voiced his own opinion, Hermione stopping to listen. "That's what I tried telling her but she just shouted at me and said I shouldn't have come back at all." Ron's jaw opened in even more shock, Leo looking down.

"That girl, I swear-" "No, Ron. I don't want to burden her with anymore stuff. I'd assume she has a lot more things going on but that was in the past and I've somewhat forgotten it. Don't tell her anything." Ron stared at the boy's hand on his chest, sighing as Hermione looked to the ground whilst biting her bottom lip. "Alright, but don't listen to what she said alright? I, along with everyone else here, are delighted your back." Ron spoke with a smile, Leo smiling with a nod as the two walked off, leaving Hermione by herself, regretting almost everything. The girl jumped when a large red ball of energy shot past her, everyone stopping as it shot towards a man walking towards the Burrow, almost blowing the tent down. "I expected that..." The Minister spoke, Leo still having his palm open and eyes red as he glared at the man. "Leo... he's the Minister." Ron whispered, slowly pushing Leo's hand down.

Leo's eyes slowly went back to normal, the Minister bowing before watching Leo storm into the Burrow.

----------=----------

"To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?" Harry asked as he walked in with Hermione and Ron. The Minister himself was stood near the fridge as Leo was sitting cross legged on the couch, leaning back to spread his arms across the length of the sofa. "I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr Potter." The Minister answered, Leo having to take his arms off the sofa for his friends to sit down next to him. The Minister pulled a chair forward ahead of them, his suitcase placed between them. The group watched as he opened the suitcase, pulling out a brown bag and replacing the suitcase. Leo just sighed impatiently, leaning back and pinching the bridge of his nose. "And this is...?" Ron seemed to voice his thoughts, the Minister sitting up almost robotically before pulling out a letter and letting it open in front of him mid air. Leo looked up for this, just as confused as the rest of his best friends.

"Herein is set forth, the last will and testament of Albums Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore." The Golden Quartet eyes widened simultaneously as he continued. "First to Ronald Billius Weasley, I leave my Deluminator. A device of my own making in the hope that when things seem most dark...it will show him the light." The Minister finished opening the package and handed a cylinder to Ron, Leo's eyebrows raising at it in disappointment. "What's it do?" Ron asked, clicking a button before it opened, sucking the light out of a nearby lamp and absorbing it before putting it back again. "Cool." Leo complimented, ignored by the Minister as he continued. "To Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my copy of The tales of Beedle the Bard in the hope that she finds it entertaining and instructive." Leo smirked when the Minister pulled out a book, Ron's face lighting up.

"My mum used to read me those." The boy spoke, Leo leaning over to see the book's dusty cover. "The Wizard and the hopping pot, Babbity Rabbity and the Cackling Stump. " Ron stopped talking when he saw his friends looking to him confused. "Come on, Babbity Rabbity?" Ron asked shocked, Leo shaking his head slowly as the Minister only watched. "To Harry James Potter," Leo only leaned back as he guessed he'd be last. "I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance..." The Minister gave Harry the Snitch, Leo's face scrunching up. To be honest, it wasn't a great gift like Ron's in Leo's opinion. "And skill." The Minister finished, Harry failing to open the Snitch with his finger. "Is that it then? Why am I here?" Leo asked above the silence, the Minister turning to him a she had nothing.

"Not quite." The Minister spoke, getting out another letter and hovering it next to Dumbledore's will. This made the Golden Quartet lean forward, Leo confused. "To Leonardo Regulus Gryffindor, I leave my dear Phoenix, Hawkes as a reminder that in the most horrible of circumstances, the more help the merrier." Leo's eyes widened as the Minister didn't pass anything over to the boy. "Where is he then?" Harry asked quickly, the Minister shrugging. "He should be here whenever you would like hi to be-" The room silenced at the sound of a familiar screech, the noise upstairs. "Can I call him or anything? I'm too lazy to go up." Leo groaned, the Minister nodding slowly. "Dumbledore said you have to call his name twice." He shrugged, Leo sitting up curiously. "Fawkes, Fawkes!" The boy did as told before a flame lit up ahead of him, the boy yelping as Fawkes landed on his lap.

Everyone just stared at the bird, Fawkes tilting his head up at Leo as the boy grinned. "Woah..." Leo petted the bird's head, Fawkes chirping happily. The Minister nodded before Hermione noticed something.

"What about the sword of Gryffindor?"

[2579 words!]

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Byeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 101 38
Imagine, reactions, prefrences about our favorite Hogwarts Boys i write about the following characters -Remus Lupin -Sirius Black -Regulus Black -Jam...
3.4K 65 42
A Draco Malfoy love story. 𝕴𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖛𝖚𝖗𝖓 Before you read, I left this piece of...trash behind, but you can read it if you want to lovelies, stay...
22.2K 940 37
Harry Potter starts off his Fourth Year going to the Quidditch World Cup with the Weasleys, a happy reprieve from the torture that is the Dursleys. H...
226K 11.6K 98
- ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ "You. Me. Hogsmeade. Tomorrow" Romie demands, leaving no room for objection. Regulus slowly lifts his head from his book...