ๅญค็ˆช ๐’๐”๐†๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ แตŽ ke...

Par AENEOZEN

โ—กฬˆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ? ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ [haikyuu !! | ๆŽ’็ƒๅฐ‘ๅนด] kenma x fem oc ใ€‚ JUST A HEADS UP:... Plus

- INTRO
ไธ€ one
ไบŒ two
ไธ‰ three
ไบ” five
ๅ…ญ six
ไธƒ seven
ๅ…ซ eight
ไน nine
ๅ ten
ๅไธ€ eleven
ๅไบŒ twelve
ๅไธ‰ thirteen
ๅๅ›› fourteen
ๅไบ” fifteen
ๅๅ…ญ sixteen
hello

ๅ›› four

9.1K 316 92
Par AENEOZEN

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘
four

[kamiko]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[the boys 🥶😼 & kami 🤢]
all online

kamiko
has no one realized
how oikawa-san
looks like libai

like
LOOK AT THIS
FINE ASS MAN
theres also the
long hair version
of libai which KINDA
looks like him too

AKSHDIAHAHDJ

shoyooo has added greatking

greatking
oh
LIBAI IS HOT AF
that means
i am hot af 🤩

milk
you wish

oinkawa
🧏🏻🤢🤮
its tobio

kouuutaro
HE DOES THO

rooster
i never thought the day
would come when i say
oikawa is handsome
🕳🏃🏻‍♀️

kamiko
and and
akaashi-san has
yunzhongjun vibes

kaashi
i do ?

kouuutaro
YOU DO
a little

saksa
you done ?
its almost 6 pm
where tf are you

atsumoo
YEAH
weve been waiting
since forever

kamiko
gasp
why dont i just
tell the train to move faster
🤯

shoyooo
its okay miko-chan
take your time
kuroo-san hasnt even
left his office yet

rooster
i have a car
🚗 💨
and my office is like
10 minutes away
from kenmas house

kouuutaro
dont worry !!
akaashi-san and i
just reached as well

kamiko
THANKS GUYS

-

kamiko left the train and dashed towards the tap out, nibbling on her bottom lip nervously as she walked towards the guys waiting for her.

since it was her first time, the msby guys, akaashi, kageyama and her decided to meet up first before walking to kenmas together.

kuroo had a car and had just left work so he drove to his house, laughing at them in the groupchat for not having one and earning himself some insults.

"hey guys !"

kamiko waved as she walked towards them, but was immediately tackled by bokuto and hinata. kageyama and atsumu followed them, their ego too big to do the same.

"youre 23 and 25, stop acting like high schoolers."

sakusa frowned as the rest surrounded her and tried to pry the two off of her arms, which caused bokuto and hinata to pout sadly.

"you look really nice miko-chan."

akaashi smiled, it was their first time meeting and god, does he look even prettier in real life. kamikos heart rate increased at his smile and smiled back, thanking him for the compliment.

"pft, you call that nice ? thats like her sleepwear." atsumu laughed and she glared at him, making him shut up immediately.

"i like wearing comfortable clothes, anything wrong with that,
miya atsumu ?"

she cocked one eyebrow at him and he shuddered, shaking his head furiously.

"shes very nice, except when it comes to atsumu, whos an asshole."

kageyama explained to a stunned akaashi, not wanting him to have the wrong impression of kamiko.

"shall we get going then ?"

hinata asked as he pointed towards kenmas house, smiling excitedly at the thought of his huge house. the others settled down and followed him, small talk happening along the way.

the occasional autumn breeze and falling leaves along the road made them feel calmer, allowing them to relax a little from their busy lives.

private owned landed properties lined both sides of the road that made kamiko feel extremely jealous, and broke.

as she admired the different houses, hinata walked up to one of the bigger ones and opened the gate, ushering them in, and she gasped when she saw kenmas house.

it was big, no, huge. where the hell did he get so much money from ? and what is he going to do with all those money ?

"come on miko-chan ! kenmas gonna love you."

hinata smiled and grabbed her wrist, pulling her onto kenmas porch before knocking.

a few seconds later, a man with medium lengthed black and yellow hair in a half bun opened the door.

"kenma ! i missed you !" hinata hugged kenma excitedly. he patted hinata on his back and smiled slightly at the sight of his friends.

"and you must be miko ?"

kenma looked down at her with his bright yellow eyes that made her shiver with excitement.

"mhmm." she nodded her head and smiled back.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

341 30 16
For as long as he can remember, Kuroo has always found comfort in the sounds of rain on a window. But the reason why this distraction has always comf...
22K 596 16
โ€ข'ยฐ college au ยฐ'โ€ข โ€ขร—โ€ข Y/n l/n a second year college student who majors in art for video game design and animation gets paired with Kenma Kozume; a m...
385 12 11
KuroKen fanfic I originally wrote this years ago, then discontinued it. I wanted to go back and fix some things, while also changing the plot just a...
264K 10.5K 33
Two gamer youtubers in college decided to collab on both of their youtube contents and twitch streams. "Welcome Back to my channel!! Today, we're go...