Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Orphan

19.3K 817 81
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"When did it happened?" Taehyung asked while walking to hoseok's car.

"Around 10 in the morning" They got inside the car and Hoseok started the engine.

"Around 10! and you are telling me now?" Taehyung turned to Hoseok and raising his voice.

"I'm sorry Tae I know you are worried for him but Jin Hyung did all he could to help him but......"

"Drive fast please" Taehyung was worried sick for the young boy.

It's okay Tae....... we will help him. Don't worry. You need to relax yourself first before helping him.

"I know V but he..... you know what to do....right" Taehyung wanted to be sure that he can help the boy.

I know. Relax.

"Taehyung relax before you get there. He need you the most right now" Hoseok said by caressing Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung just hummed in response and thought about thousand possibilities that could happen.

"We are here. Let's go" as soon as Hoseok stopped the car Taehyung jumped outside the car and ran inside.

"Mom we're home" Jungkook shouted as they went inside. Both of them went to their rooms and freshen up.

"Hello beautiful " Jungkook came to the living room and sat beside the old lady who was sitting there reading some book.

"My baby..... how was your day" the old lady kissed his forehead.

"It was good. How are you now?" Jungkook asked putting his head on her shoulder.

"I'm completely okay see" she just winked at him and they both laughed. Yoongi joined them soon and sat beside them.

"You can ask grandma about that kook" Jungkook averted his gaze to yoongi while lifting his head. He felt hesitated to ask, but then Yoongi slightly nodded him assuring him that it's okay.

"G-grandma........ do you know......"

"Jungkook" all of them turned to the owner of the voice and Yoongi and Jungkook stood up.

"Good evening Father" Jungkook greeted and bowed in respect same go for Yoongi.

"Good evening. Come to my office" Jungkook nodded and both of them headed to the office following their father.

"Where is he?" Taehyung asked the boy came running toward them.

"Upstairs" Taehyung ran upstairs along with the boy.

"Where were you Soobin? Why didn't you called me? I asked you to contact me if anything goes wrong" Taehyung said sternly to the boy running with him.

"I-hyung i.... I wanted to but...." Taehyung stopped and looked at the boy beside him.

"But what ?" Soobin lowered his eyes. Taehyung lifted his head by placing his index finger under his chin.

"J-Jin Hyung told me n-not to" Taehyung nodded and walked towards the younger's room.

"Tae thank God you are here." Jin turned around and said huffing in relief.

"Why did you stopped him from calling me? I could have came earlier" Taehyung said with hard expression and Jin shook his head vigorously.

"No the thing is I didn't wanted to disturb you..... I thought i will be able to handle it" Taehyung frowned upon listening.

"Disturb? HE IS MY BROTHER GOD DAMN IT." Jin flinched listing to this. He muttered a small sorry and showed Taehyung the way.

Taehyung went inside the room and closed the door behind it, pushing everyone outside. Now it was just Taehyung and a blue haired boy  inside the room. Taehyung saw around and the room was a mess, the mirror was broken the table was smashed broken from between thrown across the room, the bed sheet was on the floor and the room was filled with the cotton probably because of ripped off pillow. Taehyung walked slowly toward him and tried to speak.

"Jun..... see it's your hyung. Calm down baby" Taehyung stepped forward very carefully. As soon as Taehyung tried to put his hand over his arm the boy pushed him and Taehyung stumbled back and his back hit the door and he fell down.

"Back off Omega." Yeonjun said with a growl and eyes turning red.

"Yeonjun you are safe, see its me Taehyung. Can you feel my scent." Taehyung waved his hand close to the his nose so that he can smell it and calm down, but the other griped  his hand with a firm hold Taehyung jumped back hissing in pain as he has a very delicate skin being an omega.

Taehyung  released his relaxing  Pheromone so that Yeonjun  can relax and it did help cz the hold lessened a bit and Taehyung quickly freed his hand.

"H-hyung i-I'm sorry" Taehyung looked at the boy who felt tired and his low voice made Taehyung's heart clenched. He was just a boy. He was turning and his wolf was too strong for him to handle.

Taehyung didn't faced any problem because he was omega and V was very cooperative but for Yeonjun, his wolf was an Alpha and he was very weak as compared to the wolf so his wolf took over him.

Taehyung walked toward him but Yeonjun gripped his neck and pinned him to the wall. The grip was too tight for Taehyung to break free. He was gasping for air and Yeonjun's eyes were blood red, the one that signal that he want to kill you nothing else.

"J-jun....... i-it's o-okay........ okay baby t-try to take control" Taehyung knew it's not Yeonjun himself and he saw the fight Yeonjun was fighting with himself as the hold loosened for a bit but again it got tight.

"D-don't fight with it J-Jun. Try to s-speak with i-it and take c-con....... control" Taehyung's face was all red and the lines of his forehead was popping out.

Taehyung was on his heat and Yeonjun being an Alpha it was making it more worse. Although now the necklace was doing his job fine but still being an Alpha his powers were more than Jimin and Hoseok who were feeling normal around Taehyung.

"STAND DOWN BOY" A voice yelled from behind.

"Yes Father" Yoongi said as they got i side the office.

"How was your day boys" Yoongi's father asked with a small smile towards both boys.

"It was good Father, same as always" Yoongi answered while Jungkook remembered his day.

"Hmm. What about you Jungkook?" The voice was little changed there was less care and more investigation.

"It was good Father" Jungkook said without taking his eyes off of the ground.

"Good......" Yoongi's father stepped forward and slapped Jungkook due to the impact his face turned left and left cheek turned red.

"How dare you command Choi. Don't you know what they mean to us?" Jungkook didn't said anything just kept his head low.

"Don't you think you should apologize?" His father spoke again.

"S-sorry father. It won't happen again" Jungkook said standing in same position.

"Dad do you even know what he did?" Yoongi said but his father raised his hand up to shut him up.

"I don't care what he did, as long as there is no complaint against him you can not ask him anything. Am i clear?" His father yelled and both of them just nodded where Yoongi looked at Jungkook's face who was standing there without any expressions.

"Good..... now get ready"

"Why?" Yoongi asked again.

"You need to make a tour to an orphanage, that is on our territory but it's of Crescent Moon pack. People of our pack are saying to either ask them to shift to their pack and leave this place or to be the part of Blood Moon. Namjoon is not here or I would have sent him there" Jungkook for the first time looked up.

"But that's wrong. You cannot throw them out just like that. It's an orphanage dad" Jungkook said trying to convince his father not to do so but it was all invain as his Father was not at all in a mood to listen.

"Just do as you are told. Go now" His father turned and sat down on the chair and started doing his work and they both left the office.

"Why didn't you said anything Kook? You are a true blood damn it why do you allow him to do this to you" Jungkook smiled lightly and placed his hand around Yoongi's neck.

"Because he is my father hyung" Yoongi just rolled his eyes and smiled back.

"You are something else kook. Seriously i never saw anyone selfless like you. You deserve much better" Yoongi smiled and ruffled younger's hairs. He love his brother same goes for the other. They both always have each others back no matter what condition is they are always there for each other.

"Okay Gramps lets go." Both of them laughed and sat down in the car and driver toward the orphanage.

As they got there in 10 minutes they went inside and Jungkook felt something is not right.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked looking at the frown on younger's face.

"Something is not right here. Hurry up" Jungkook ran inside and they hearers many voices. Both of them ran toward the voices and as they got upstairs he saw many people standing infront of the door.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked as he went there to the first person he saw.

"Who are you?" The man infront of him asked instead of answering.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook, son of head Alpha of Blood Moon Pack" the man bowed to him with respect.

"Hi I'm Kim SeokJin. The keeper of this orphanage." Jungkook just nodded and asked again. "What's wrong?"

"A young boy shifted and he couldn't control his wolf. He is an Alpha and his brother an Omega is inside trying to calm him but i think it's not working and the door is locked from inside. We are trying to help" Jin told him everything.

"Step aside. Let me help" Jungkook said with concern.

"No no it's okay we can handle it." Jin hesitated to take help from the person from other pack.

"You can't risk an Omega's life because of your hesitation. I'm a True Blood let me help" Jin's eyes widened on the information and he made way for Jungkook.

Jungkook kicked the door and in one go the door broke down and he saw a young boy choking an older boy. The boy was near to die.

"STAND DOWN BOY" he growled in his True Blood voice and the Yeonjun retracted his hand back and Taehyung coughed to get enough air to breathe properly.

The Alpha charged toward the Omega again.

"Take control Yeonjun. Fight back and win over your body" Jungkook said in soft yet authoritative voice.

He saw Yeonjun's eye color changing from brown to red and then again brown and then again red. The boy was fighting hard to win over. Jungkook pulled Taehyung to his side.

"Stand behind me and Don't move. Your smell is still sweet" Taehyung's eyes widened on how can he still smell him. But he didn't move as he knew that this boy is helping his brother and he was thankful for that.

Jungkook removed his dominant Pheromone so that younger's wolf get distracted so that the boy can take over his body control. It did helped cz after a while Yeonjun's eyes turned completely brown and he fell to the ground.

Taehyung ran toward his brother and took his head in his lap and cleaned the sweat drops from his forehead and kissed him.

"Thank You" he said in low voice to Jungkook who smiled back.

"I'm sorry Tae" Jin came inside running and sat beside beside him. "I really thought it will be easy as it was with others. I'm really sorry" Taehyung chuckled sadly and turned toward him.

"It's okay hyung. It's not your fault. We brothers are born with misfortune" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and he felt something in his heart listening to his words.

"Don't say that Tae. Things happen thats doesn't mean you are unfortunate" Jin said in a soft and soothing voice and Taehyung shook his head listening to his words.

"Everyone here knows he is an Alpha, no one will accept him now. No one will let him stay here" Taehyung felt tears building in his eyes as he looked at his brother who was lying in his lap unconscious.

"Don't worry I'll help you"

Hello Army 💜💜
Read, comment and follow please 😊
I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 78.7K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
787K 36.8K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
1.5M 59.6K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
654K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...