My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

By cIzxthy

book 2 of Your Baby Kei๐Ÿ’— check my acc More

๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 1
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 2
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 3
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 4
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 5
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 6
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 7
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 8
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 9
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 12๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 13๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 14๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 15๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 16๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 17๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 18๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 19๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 20๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 21
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 23
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 24
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 25
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 26
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 27
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 28
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 29
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTTER 32๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 33๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 34๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 35๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 36๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 37๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 38๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 39๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 40๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 41
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 42
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 43
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 44
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 45
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 46
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 47
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 48
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 49
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 52๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 53๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 54๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 55๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 56๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 57๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 58๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 59๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 60
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 61
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 62
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 63
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 64
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 65
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 66
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 67
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 68
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 71๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 72๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 73๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 74๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 75๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 76๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 77๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 78๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 79๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 80
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 81
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 82
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 83
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 84
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 85
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 86
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 87
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 88
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 89
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 90

๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 22

1.8K 38 7
By cIzxthy

Y/N POV:

I am done buying all the things that I need for Christmas. I bought gifts, clothes, and ingredients for the food. I didn't buy anything for Tsukishima because I remembered something that he might be happy to see again. I went home and start wrapping the gifts and decorate the house.

Choose your gift wrapper:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

I'm done wrapping the things now I'll just assemble the Christmas tree.

Choose your Christmas tree:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

Done. I looked at my phone to check the time and it's already 3 pm.

What should I do here alone?

I went upstairs and took a bath and decided to go to Tsukishima's work.

Choose your outfit:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

I am done fixing myself and I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. Since I don't have a car, I decided to wear jeans because I'll be using public vehicles.

*Timeskip At The Company*

On my way to Tsukishima's office and I saw Kiara in the hallway. I ignored her but she decided to talk to me.

"well look who's here" she said and crossed her arms and smirked.

"Nice to see you too, Kiara" I said and gave her a small fake smile. "what are you doing here, Kiara? Don't you have work to do?" I asked her and she formed her lips into an 'O' shape.

"oh yeah right, and it's also my job to make Tsukishima's guest comfortable" she answered and I frowned. "follow me, Mrs. Tsukishima" she said with a mocking tone and lead the way to Tsukishima's Office.

As if I don't know his office.

She opened Tsukishima's Office but Tsukishima and the twins are not there.

"where's Tsukishima?" I asked her and she smirked.

"oh no, Tsukishima is not here. Maybe he's busy with something" she said and grabbed his schedule and gave it to me. "he doesn't have any meetings today, maybe he's busy with something else" she said making me suspicious.

"and the twins?" I asked and she glared at me.

"do you think I care about your kids? It's not my job anymore" she said and I'm calming myself.

This girl is testing my patience

"leave now" I said and pointed at the door. She looked at the door and looked at me and smirked.

Why is she always smirking?

"if I were you, I'll keep an eye on my man" she said making me think.

What does she mean?

Tsukishima's POV:

We are in the mall, in the toys aisle. Keisha and Keith are looking for a toy, roaming around and checking each toy.

"dada?" Keisha called me and I looked at her. "get lide?" she said and pointed at the slide.

I checked the price and its a hundred dollars.

"here's a deal, we will get this one if you, both agreed" I said and they looked at each other and nodded. We went to the cashier and pointed at the slide and we paid. While walking out of the mall, Keith squealed.

"DADA DADA" Keith called me and I quickly looked at him "carrrrr" he said and pointed at the car.

"what will you do with that? You don't know how to drive" I said and he pouted.

"Eith know, mommy teach" he said and looked at me with begging eyes.

"no, Keith" I said and he cried.

"WANT NOW" he said throwing a tantrum in the mall. I sighed and picked him up. I turned at the guard asking for an assistant to bring the slide.

"Let's go" I said and the assistant nodded. Keisha holds my hand and Keith is still crying. We are now at the parking lot, the assistant put the slide at the back and I buckled the kids. I was about to buckled Keith but he smacked my hand.

"NO, WANT CARRRRR" he said and started kicking. I successfully buckled him up and I go the driver's seat and start driving.

We arrived at the company and Keith is still crying. I picked him up and hold Keisha's hand as we go to my office. I opened my office door and I saw Y/N sitting on my chair.

"MOMMYYY" Keith shouted and made grabby hands towards her.

"oh my baby" Y/N said and get Keith and he cried more. "why are you crying?" she asked trying to calm him down but didn't work and she looked at me.

"Keith" I called Keith and he looked at me but still crying. "go cry on the corner" I said and pointed to the corner. He shook his head no and I rubbed my temples and took her from Y/N.

"NOOOO" he said and start kicking. I out in on the corner, facing the wall, and go to my chair. "cry there" I said and he cried loudly.

"what happened?" Y/N asked.

"tantrum, at the mall" I said while rubbing my temples.

"mommy, we hab lide" Keisha said and Y/N giggled. Y/N picked Keisha up and showered her with kisses.

"why?" Y/N asked me.

"he wants a car" I said and sighed loudly. "I'll just finish my work and deal with Keith" I said and took my headphones for me not to hear Keith's cries. I saw Y/N in the corner of my eyes sat on the ground and play with Keisha.

*Timeskip*

I looked at Keith who is still crying and took off my headphones.

"Keith" I called her making him flinched. "done crying?" I asked and he shook his head no and I nodded and get back to work.

I finished all my work and Keith is just sniffing.

"Keith" I called him again and he looked at me. "come here" I said and he obeyed. Y/N is just watching while swaying Keisha back and forth because Keisha is tired. I sat Keith on my lap and he looked down.

"Look at me, Keith" I said and he looked at me. I kinda cringed at his face right now and I wiped the tears rolling down to his cheeks.

"don't throw a tantrum again, ok?" I said and he nodded. "if you want something, all you need to do is to be a good boy, not being a bad boy ok?" I said and he nodded and started crying.

"so*sobs*wwy" he said and placed his head on my chest. I rubbed his back up and down, calming him down. I looked at the time it's already 6:30 pm.

"are you hungry-" I was cut off by seeing Keith sleeping. I looked at Y/Nand nodded, signaling that we can go home now. I picked up Keith and let his head rest on my shoulder. I grabbed their bags and go to the car. Y/N sat in the backseat to check the kids and I go to the driver's seat and started driving.

"what do you want to eat?" I asked Y/N.

"Let's just order mcdo" she said and I nodded. We went to drive-thru and ordered food and go to our house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764 23 10
a place where im collecting one shots for shachi x you, penguin x you, and both of them x you ๐Ÿ’—
696K 28.8K 72
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ' ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ, ๐˜/๐ง ๐”๐ค๐š๐ข ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
136K 5.4K 20
The Earth sorta tilts and your brain turns to mush, as your face heats up and your heart rattles in your chest when you realize that you are in love...
8.5K 202 5
two am drunk calls from miya osamu nsfw warning: mature content/angst find me at AO3: paintmedown I do not own Haikyuu!! characters.