๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ ๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’ (๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๏ฟฝ...

By balenciaganovels

๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ... More

COPYRIGHT
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
Authors note- READ AND RESPOND
019
020
Authors note
021
022 ๐„๐‚๐“๐€๐’๐˜
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
AUTHORS NOTE READ N RESPOND.
047
048
050
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐๐Ž๐–
GO READ
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND - COLLEGE BOY FEENIN
go read feenin' for a soul tie

049

10.5K 744 307
By balenciaganovels

I be reading tf outta my own stories no cap😂😂 especially bottom boy survivor like ooou what happens next? Who really doing it like me lets be real, nobody. That book is type fire and y'all missing out...a damn shame but oh well.

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

Armani stood from her bed early that morning and fixed her side of the bed. She wondered where Nasir had went since he wasn't in bed, but her questions were answered when she saw the bathroom light was on. She could hear both Savior and Kaori singing the wonder pets theme song, and she could hear Nasir telling them to get into the tub. She looked into the mirror and smiled seeing that her bonnet had stayed secure on her head through the night. She walked to the bathroom door and opened it making both kids and her husband look up at her.

"Hi mama!" Kaori waved splashing bubbles in the process.

"Hi mommy." Savior said before he lifted his neck up so Nasir can wash it.

"Hey baby, how'd you sleep?" Nasir asked smiling at her.

"I slept pretty well, Is Rah up?" Armani asked walking over to the sink.

"I think so cause I heard him earlier when I went and got Savior and Kaori from their rooms." Nasir explained making Armani nod her head as she began to brush her teeth.

Nasir and Armani had finally remodeled Kaori's room with an actual toddler bed and the money they had spent on it was well worth it in her opinion. Kaori fell in love with the canopy they had added to her room and sometimes sat in there when Armani read her books.

"I can't believe Rah is really graduating soon." Nasir said as he bathed both kids.

Armani spat out the toothpaste that filled her mouth and rinsed her mouth before she spoke. "I know it's so crazy but my boy is smart."

As time flew by and graduation neared, the news of Rah's graduation began to hit her more and more. Her son was really about to be 16 and on his way to college. He had passed the senior exams and had scored a 36 on the ACT making it official that he was done with school. His GPA was officially a 4.4 and as expected, colleges began to come in heavy on him offering tons of scholarships.

Raseem was less than a week from graduating and everything had been going amazing— he had picked up a job working at footlocker in the mall with Epiphany and Armani had finally gotten Rah on his own debit card.  As a gift for his early success, Armani had taken it upon herself to upgrade Raseem's phone from the XR to the Iphone 12 pro max.  Nasir had also talked about getting Rah his first car since he had began driving— they both knew better than to get him the newest car out since it was his first, so they were leaning towards a car no later than 2016 or 2015. 

Armani and the family were going to go see cars with Raseem and let him pick the one he wanted. When they first told him, he was nearly jumping off the walls in excitement feeling quite adultlike. Since the family was financially stable, Armani didn't feel the need to push car payments onto him so young, so she made sure he knew that he did not have to worry about how the car would be paid for.

Armani grabbed her phone and pressed shuffle letting Cutting Ties by 6lack fill the bathroom as she stepped into the shower. By the time she was done showering, the kids were dressed and ready to go which eased her conscience as she rushed around trying to get her life together. She rubbed lotion all over her body and entered her closet to find something to wear, she rummaged  through her closet and found something to wear within 10 minutes and got dressed.

"Damn baby you be eating these fits up." Said Nasir up planting a kiss on her lips.

He had unknowingly matched her outfit and the two undoubtedly  looked like an expensive pair. Armani smiled as she bent down and lifted Kaori into her arms.

"Hi my sweet baby, are you ready to go out and eat?" Armani smiled at Kaori making her smile and nod her head. "Alright, soon as your brother comes downstairs we'll be on our way."

"You like her fit? That shit clean aint it?" Nasir cheesed evidently proud of his work.

"Yeah this is the first time you actually got her looking like a lil girl and not a lil boy." Armani said.

"Good morning Say, you look handsome." Armani smiled making him grin at her.

"Thank you, i picked it." He said.

"Lil boy no you didn't." Nasir said.

"Yes I did!" Savior responded.

"You gon tell a bold face lie like that?" Nasir laughed making Savior dramatically smack his teeth.

"He helped a little bit." Savior mumbled.

Armani laughed at the two turning towards the stairs to see Raseem coming down with his phone in hand and airpods in the other. "Good morning momma, morning Nas." Raseem greeted them when he fully made it down the stairs.

"Good morning, are y'all ready to go?" Armani asked everyone watching as they nodded their heads. "Alright lets go."

They all walked out to the G-Wagon and Raseem helped get the kids into their car seats. After the kids were secure and Armani checked to make sure, they were on their way to get some breakfast to eat. 

"Damn they taking mad long." Raseem complained 10 minutes after they ordered.

"Boy they do have to make the food first you know that right?" Armani said making him dramatically groan.

"But I'm dying momma ya hear me? Niggas is HONGRY, not hungry, HONGRY." He repeated clutching his stomach.

"Iggas is hongry." Savior repeated making Armani cut her eyes at him. "I'm sorry momma."

"Rah you better stop teaching my son bad words, I'm gon whoop yo lil as—butt." She corrected herself looking over at Nasir who was concentrated looking at his phone.

"The hell has your attention sir?" Armani raised her eyebrow at him.

"Mane this nigga Monty keep sending me 8ball games knowing I'm ass at this shit." Nasir said turning the screen so Armani could see. "This shit suckss."

"One, stop cussing because Savior is already picking up on a lot. Two, why you keep playing it if you suck?" Armani asked looking over at Kaori who sat across and was currently sliding down the seat. "Kaori sit down and be still so you don't hurt yourself okay?"

Kaori nodded her head and sat down before she began to move again. Armani could tell the little girl was bored so she turned to Nasir. "We brought her bookbag with us right?"

"Yeah I got it." Raseem answered holding the Doc McStuffins bag up so she could see it.

"Can you put on Doc McStuffins so she and Savior can stay still?" Armani asked him making him nod his head.

"Sit yall bad asses down and don't touch nothing." Raseem said to both the kids as he sat the iPad down landscape position.

"Rah watch your mouth." Armani said. 

"So negro, how does it feel for your graduation to be coming up so fast?" Nasir asked making Raseem furrow his eyebrows.

"To tell you the truth, I'm excited to get out that school, I don't wanna see none of them musty as—butt kids again which reminds me, by the way momma Maurice wanna fight me." Raseem casually said making Armani look at him.

"Fight you for what?" Armani asked.

"Niggas is pressed cause his bitch in my DM begging to yk...but my whole thing is 1. I didn't even open the message and matter a fact, it's in my request and 2. I'm with Epiphany." 

"Do Epiphany know bout that girl?" Armani asked.

"She surely did cause I snitched and you know what Piphany did? Whooped that ass." Raseem said taking out his phone to show them the recording of the fight. 

"Damn not y'all got my baby out here fighting like she ghetto." Armani said. "She surely did whoop that ass though." Armani leaned in closer to rewatch.

The food soon came out about 10 minutes after the family discussed plans for the many scholarships that Raseem was offered, schools of interest, and possible majors. 

"This shit bussing!" Raseem exclaimed taking a big bite of the pancakes he was eating.

"On Jehovah's feet." Nasir said taking a bite of his own food.

"Y'all gon stop putting stuff on the lord before he strike both yall narrow behinds down." Armani said handing Savior and Kaori both their plates of pancakes. She had cut them extra small so they wouldn't choke and watched as they ate. She was always an overly aware parent so she knew when something wrong or something bad was going to happen when her babies were around. She was also very protective of her 2 boys and baby girl so she observed them as they ate, making sure none of them choked. 

"That food really was good though." Armani said after they had paid for their food and gotten their to-go plates.

"Now let's get to the more exciting part of today." Raseem rubbed his hands together before he took Savior's hand back in his and they all walked back to the car.

"You're excited huh?" Armani asked as she opened the car door and lifted Kaori into her carseat.

"As fu—freak." He said resenting the fact that he couldn't curse or she'd get on him. "A nig—negro's bout to be whipping!" 

"Mani got us on parental control mode." Nasir said. "Guess we keeping it PG huh Mani?"

"We sure is because I don't cuss like y'all do." Armani said trying to stop herself from smiling.

"See look at you, laughing at yourself cause you know you a damn lie." Nasir said. 

Once they all were in the car, they were on their way to the dealership. It took a long while to finally come across a car Raseem actually liked, and the best part was the fact that they had gotten a deal coming in at only 40,000 miles at a price point of 14.5k. They made sure they ran through many test on  the car, and checked any records to see if there was any damage in the past and seeing none—they proceeded to do the paper work. They finished the paper work after what seemed like hours and Raseem was jumping off the walls once again. 

"Raseem, now as you know, getting a car is a major responsibility and since we paid for it, we can surely take it at any given moment IF and only IF you fuck up." Armani said. "Not many kids are blessed with parents who can buy them a car and not only that, but a car that is mostly new, so with that being said we are trusting you be responsible. You break my trust and I'll snatch them keys right from you and sale the car back, understood?" 

"Yes ma'am." Raseem said letting out a scream once the keys landed in the palms of his hands.

They put the temporary tag onto the back of the car and handed off the temporary registration and finally the family were on their way home. Raseem drove behind the family all the way home and as expected, the minute they pulled into the parking lot Raseem had his phone out recording.

"AHHH A YOUNG NIGGA GOT A CAR NOW! YOU HEARD? A MOTORIZED MUHFUCKIN VEHICLE!" He yelled clearly hype and happy which brought Nasir and Armani happiness seeing that they raised a grateful son. 

"Don't ask me to pick you up cause the answer is hell nawl! don' t ask me to take you no where cause last I checked I ain't no hood uber, no regular uber, or a damn Lyft! Don't ask me to bring you food cause I'm surely not no damn uber eats!" He read off his own made up rules for his car. "And don't ask me fo shit if you broke and can't give a nigga gas money!" 

"He already acting a damn fool." Armani said laughing as she took a picture of the car and sent it to her dad to see.

"Aye but he's happy, that boy will forever be grateful." Nasir smiled proudly at him. "We doing this parenting thing if I do say so myself."

𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝘾𝙖𝙧

________________

2,267 Words.

That boy Raseem is graduating soon and soon he'll be up and outta there!

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 27.9K 33
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. #1 in URBAN-26/08...
36.1K 918 16
- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ษช แดษชษขสœแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...
3.8M 132K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
12.1K 292 17
-๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ- ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐–๏ฟฝ...