Kiss

By ApplejackM

AppleDash is in! Only if Pinkie wasn't jealous... Starting at Canterlot, and ending in a tough spot, will App... More

When I first saw her...
Lunch
Are you okay?
Sweet Apple Acres
True Love (I think?)
Text Story
NOT A CHAPTER
Decorating
Party Time!
Sleepover
Truth or Dare
Romance and Love
Texts and Car Rides
Beach Day
The Truth about Applejack's Past
Is AppleDash a thing??
Home at Last
The Hospital
What is WRONG with you?
Ignoring
Back in Society
Ignoring (Part 2)
Fun in the Sun (or not)
Fun in the Sun (or not) Part 2
Ferris Kiss
Sleepy Dash
NOT A CHAPTER
The Truth about Pinkie
Thank You!
Fights
Is it going to be Love or War?
Animal Shelter
Elements of Harmony (or not)
Something's wrong with Pinkie??
Friends or Not
NOT A CHAPTER
Drunk Dresser
NOT A CHAPTER
Where's Applejack?
NOT A CHAPTER
NOT A CHAPTER
Gives You Hell
Shout-outs

TwiSet

536 4 1
By ApplejackM

Sunset Shimmer's POV
I went to check the office. I didn't see Applejack anywhere. I messaged the chat and said
☀️: Any luck? None for me :(.
🦋: Nope! I checked all over campus! No sign of her :(.
💎: No sign of her, Darlings! Any luck, Rainbow Dash?? I really hope the dear is okay!
🌈: I'm not 100% it's her, but there's a girl crying in a bathroom stall, and I'm pretty sure it's her...
Just then, as I was leaving the office, I ran into Twilight. I gave her a quick kiss, and asked her "What are you doing out of class?" She slyly showed me a pass. "Pinkie and I both got a pass. Our phones have been blowing up with messages." Pinkie appeared behind her. "So, we found Applejack? Let's quit waisting time and go to her!" We walked together to the bathroom.

Twilight Sparkle's POV
I walked out of the classroom with 1 of the 2 passes.  I bumped into Sunset in the halls. She quickly gave me a kiss on the lips and asked "What are you doing out of class?" I slyly showed her a pass. "Pinkie and I both got a pass. Our phones have been blowing up with messages." Just then, Pinkie jumped out behind me. "So, we found Applejack? Let's quit waisting time and go to her!" We walked together to the bathroom.
At the bathroom, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash were already there. Rainbow nodded at us calmly, but we could see the worry in her eyes. She turned and knocked on the stall door.
Thank you for the votes, and comments! Sorry if this is more a RariShy and TwiSet book at first, I promise that it will turn more AppleDash! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 441 30
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...
26.6K 725 33
*Read "One last shot at love" first before reading this continuation book. Few months has passed and Rainbow still doesn't know who her secret admire...
9.1K 228 24
โ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐งโž . . . . . ๊’ฐ Rainbow Dash had met a person tha...
665 28 10
Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are childhood friends, but everything changes when Luke enters their lives, stirring up feelings of jealousy in Rainbow...