✓ coffee shop - na jaemin

By nctsbitchacha

"i think you're my soulmate." "dude, just take your coffee." +in which jaemin meets his soulmate in a coffee... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
epilogue
NEW SOULMATE STORY
NEW SOULMATE STORY
NEW STORY
100K !!!!!!
NEW SOULMATE STORY !!!

eight

8K 461 564
By nctsbitchacha

"Jaemin you have some explaining to do!" Chenle exclaimed the second his black-haired friend opened the door.

"Jeno what in the hell-"

"Hey, you told them about Kyungmi so I have every right to tell them about that Jiyeon chick." Jeno interrupted and Jaemin rolled his eyes before moving to the side and allowing his friends in.

"You can't come here unannounced. This isn't Jeno's house." Jaemin said with a huff.

"Sorry man but NoJam here tells us that you have a soulmate~" Mark cooed at him.

"Yeah that supposedly hates him." Renjun scoffed out, making Jaemin furrow his brows.

"She doesn't hate me. She just doesn't want to talk to me and doesn't want a soulmate I think." Jaemin retorted and Haechan snorted.

"So in other words, she hates you." Haechan said and Jaemin smacked his arm, making the others laugh.

As the group laughed and continued to tease Jaemin, Jiyeon heard it from upstairs. Her curiosity took the best of her and with silent movements, she (followed by Buddy) inched her way towards the staircase and watched from above. Her head peered just slightly next to the wall with Buddy doing the exact same right below her.

"Hey, didn't Jeno say he has a dog too?" Chenle asked and Jeno nodded.

"Where is it-" Jisung questioned but was soon at a loss for words as he turned his head in multiple directions, eyeing the place down. His eyes came in contact with that of Jiyeon's and she jolted from surprise before running off back into the room.

"Uh, Jaemin. Not to freak you out or anything but there is a stranger upstairs!" Jisung whisper shouted to the olders and Jaemin's eyes widened as he realized that it was Jiyeon.

"Are you sure?" Mark asked with a raised brow and Jisung hurriedly nodded his head.

"I saw them. We made eye contact." Jisung explained and everyone quieted down to a whisper.

"Jaemin, call the cops." Renjun quietly said and slowly stood up at an attempt to not make any noise and alert the 'stranger'.

All of a sudden, Jaemin rushed out of his seat and ran up the stairs to his room.

The group looked at each other with pure confusion but quickly followed the boy who seemed to be in a panic.

Jaemin ran into his room where he saw Jiyeon freaking out and Buddy staring at her with a puzzled expression. He quickly shut the door and pressed his body against it so it would be difficult for the boys to get in but not impossible.

"Calm down." Jaemin whispered and Jiyeon looked at him with wide eyes.

"I can't fucking calm down Jaemin! Shit, I cant be a proper soulmate and here all your friends are gonna know and are gonna pressure me into doing this." Jiyeon exclaimed with heavy breaths as worry filled her body. She knew they were gonna judge her for her own thoughts and she was scared.

"It'll be fine-"

"Hey stranger! If you lay a hand on Jaemin, all 6 of us will beat your ass! You're a robber!" Jisung yelled from behind the door where constant banging and pushing was coming from.

Jaemin felt his strength start to wear down and soon enough, the boys pushed through the door, stumbling over one another and falling. Jiyeon looked at them, frightened with their sudden appearance in such a way and Jaemin groaned in pain as he felt the impact from the door and his body.

"Oh my gosh did you hurt our Nana?" Chenle questioned with suspicious eyes and Jiyeon stuttered, not being able to give out a response.

"Yeah! Did you- Oh shit hold up," Haechan began as he laid eyes on Jiyeon who stood there in shock.

"You're kinda fine. Damn ma, you shoulda robbed my house instead." Haechan said, throwing her a wink which she furrowed her brows at. Jaemin felt a twinge inside his body from his action and gave a small glare to the boy.

"Jaemin! She robbed your house with her dog!" Jisung yelled out while pointing to Buddy who simply sat obediently next to Jiyeon and eyed Jaemin, making sure to be alert at any signs of pain he might show.

"Idiots.." Jeno muttered and the two youngest gave a small glare towards the boy.

"I'm no genius- Wait, yes I am," Renjun began with a cocky smile and Jeno smacked his shoulder slightly.

"Ow.. Anyways, I'm pretty sure that this chick is Jaemin's soulmate." He continued and gestured towards the awkward girl.

"What makes you say that?" Mark asked and Renjun smiled at his big brain moment.

"First off, Jeno said that Jaemin had a dog as the thing that he and his soulmate had to care for and that dog seems to be close to her. Second, he tried to block us out and stay alone with her- which you could have locked the door bye the way," Renjun explained as he faced Jaemin who had his mouth at an 'o' shape at the realization.

"And lastly, she has a tattoo on the side of her neck that looks just like Jaemin's." He said and the group all turned the heads to the girl who quickly tried covering the tattoo with her hair but it was too late as they all caught a glimpse of the red ink.

"Oh my gosh you're the one who doesn't like Jaemin!" Chenle exclaimed and burst out into laughters, calling Jaemin a loser in the process.

"Damn, first Kyungmi and now this chick? Why do y'all get the hot ones?" Haechan sulked and Jaemin once again felt a twinge inside his body, hating the way Haechan called her 'hot'.

"Um, thanks?" Jiyeon finally spoke and everyone became wide eyed, except for Jaemin.

"She spoke!" Mark exclaimed, talking about her as if she wasn't standing right in front of them.

"I've been speaking since I was around 1 so it shouldn't be so surprising that I can speak now." Jiyeon said and Renjun laughed a bit at her remark.

"She's funny. I like her already." Renjun said, earning a small smile from Jiyeon.

"So... You don't like Jaemin?" Jeno finally asked and Jiyeon shrugged.

"Haven't known him long enough." She replied and Jaemin scowled.

"I'm a regular customer at the coffee shop." He said.

"Just cause you're a regular doesn't mean I know everything about you." She shot back and Jaemin shut his mouth.

"Do you... believe in soulmates?" Jeno asked and the room for quiet as suspense filled the environment.

"Yup." She shortly replied and everyone felt themselves let out a sigh of relief, until she spoke again.

"But just because he's my soulmate doesn't mean he's the perfect guy. Men are trash anyways so I don't care about this soulmate shit as much as you would expect me to." Jiyeon said and Jaemin felt his heart break slightly. Jiyeon also felt her heart breaking but she put up her bitchy front so no one can see how much it hurt her to say it.

"I need to go to work. I'll bring you a coffee later." Jiyeon said in an icy tone and went downstairs to use the bathroom there and get herself ready for work. The group watched her in silence and Buddy sulked at Jiyeon's remark.

Jaemin felt a pain when he saw her walk out of the door without saying a word. The group gave Jaemin a worried look, knowing how badly Jaemin was affected by it all.

The second Jiyeon stepped out of the door, she let out a shaky breath and felt small tears rushing down her face before mustering up her strength to continue her way to her job.

"It's your fucking fault. All of it is yours." She muttered as she looked through the same photos on her phone that contained certain images.

───── ⋆⋅♡ ⋅⋆ ─────
"Damn it shes difficult." One of the boys said.

"Pretty sure we established that a while ago but damn she's a bitch." Another said and someone else sighed.

"Let's not judge too quickly. It's obvious she's struggling to open up. Something bad must have happened so let's just.. not be too harsh."

----------
so sorry for the lack of updates guys :( i've just been busy but to make up for it, i decided to upload three chapters tonight.

i hope you guys are enjoying this story and please vote and comment!! it'll inspire me to write more.

lots of love,
t <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 5.2K 30
mark and jeno were 100% sure they were soulmates, and this made both of them very happy. but what will happen when donghyuck appears in their lives a...
251K 13.3K 33
"weren't you that exchange student in high school?" - in which renjun meets his soulmate who he went to high school with highest rankings: #34 huangr...
1.8M 103K 77
↻ Mafia/Gang au ↻"God you're the best thing that has happened to me I swear."
636K 29.6K 40
❝ she has your eyes ❞ ❝ she has your nose❞ ❝ she's not our baby! ❞ soulmate au. lowercase intended. swearing used. highest ranking: #3 in leejeno #...