BLACK WATERS ● a blacktan au

By blinklalalalisa

" The waters have turned black " Featuring - BTS and blackpink Physia - A world that cannot be seen with your... More

MUST READ!
How It All Started
Cast introduction
Awoken chamber
The Secret Unveiled
Ave Atque Vale
Burned Marks
The Chest Is Opened
A Big Road Ahead
Finally Home
A Whole New World
The Royal Flashback
The Royal Family Pt 1
The Synn's
The 7 princes of Physia
This Is Who They Were
The Night It All Changed
A Very Long Night
A Very Long Night Pt2
The Unspoken Words
Final Words
The Truth Untold
Uninvited Guests
Been A Long Time
Last goodbye
The Tree Of Life
Back again?
Training In Magic
What are you?
Family Reunion?
Starry Night
Everything Is Very Confusing!
Missing Siblings
Gotta Get To Work, No Time For Love
The Royal Library
This Is It
She is WHAT?!
The Pair Of Eyes In The Dark
Figuring out the phrophecy
War And Dragons
Is it finally over?!!?!
Blood Sweat And Tears
Deep Slumber
The End?
THE END
Love Is Not A Real Thing ● a liskook au
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

The War: D-DAY

596 26 9
By blinklalalalisa

It was devastating...

Lisa woke up and did not take the news quite well. Yes, it's true. The baby girl is no more. She left this world before she can even see it, or her parents. Lisa actually is doing way better than Jungkook. He couldn't believe it. Every night he spent it by imagining how he would meet her, how small she would be, what would he say, how to carry her, where all to go after she was born. We could tell his heart was more than broken, it was shattered. 

He left the room where Lisa was in, everyone was there. He left the cabin and walked down a small path, to a bare land with trees surrounding it. He wasn't aware of how much he walked, he just kept walking, his face in the same position they were for the last hour. He kept walking but he didn't know that there was a stick in front of where he was walking, and...

*THUD

He fell, face facing the ground. A small stick stabbed his knee, and it was bleeding.  He turned so he would face the sky instead of the wet ground. It just finished raining so he was covered in mud. He got up, still sitting on the ground. He dragged himself to the tree nearest to him and laid his back there and raised his knee so he could see the wound.

And finally, the tears came out.

Crushed, shattered, everything you can describe. His heart felt empty.

Time went by, Jungkook still remained in the forest. No matter how many tears he shed, he felt as though it was not enough. He finally realized that it was beginning to get dark. 

He got up with the help of his hand leaning on the ground with the dried leaves. Until a very peculiar white speck fell on his nose. He used the tip of his finger to attach the peck from the tip of his nose. 

"Tch, how can the first snow be on such a despondent night?" He said looking up as more white specks which are now identified as snow continue to fall.

He made his way back to the cabin. The lights were starting to switch on since it has darkened. The snowy night bewitches the misery caused by Valz. The white owl snuggled close in the jacket of it's master, protecting itself from the snow. Even though the house was warm with the bonfire's, it was too cold inside. Too harsh.

The same person who used to sell bread is now trying world domination. The change of events surprises me. It is our past that makes us who we are. Each and every one of us has gone through long long battles, that some of us still face...something that haunts us in one way or another. 

We just have to remember, that we are warriors. Braver than the ones that used to wield swords, or save capitals from bombing.  

That minute when you know that tomorrow everything is going to be life or death, that anxiety.  Multiply that into infinite times. That is the same feeling Valz was feeling.

This is it, tomorrow..he will get the revenge he has been waiting for 4 decades! But, somehow...he was very happy. Not because his child's death will be finally avenged, he was happy for the misery he is going to cause? Or, is he happy that he is going to kill?

"Your highness, the witches have already reached the battlefield, including the synn dragons. Only a few kingdom's left to join. Then we would have the full army." JR reported.

It's D-DAY. The day of the war. The 7 of them have successfully finished hard training course especially the girls. Each was taught how to control the minds, magic, and themselves. Each life is precious even Vlaz's army. The kingdom wanted to keep involving humans out of this but Valz has been taking human with deep grieve in their hearts and using it to turn them into monsters by injecting his blood. They are still unaware of the side effects of this war, what happens next but I guess that's the catch. 

Namjoon, Hobi and Taehyung came in the cabin. Held some thing precious in their hands. 

"We finally finished it. The imperial sword." They said.

 "Now all we have to chose is who yields this?" 

Lisa was in bed rest, losing the baby took a toll on her. Jungkook was in grievance and so was the entire family but...It is their duty to protect their people. 

Everyone was getting ready to leave when Jungkook stopped. "I'll...go and say good bye to Lisa..." They just nodded. Jisoo, Jennie and Rose had already stayed with Lisa the night so they had time. He went near her door, slowly opening the door which made creaky noises against the wooden floor.

There she was, laying on her bed facing the opposite side. Her ears perked up on the noise. She turned her face and saw him, in his armor and his sword dangling on the side of his waist with its beautiful ruby-encrusted metal. 

"Your leaving..." She told in a faint voice. "Yes, I am" He replied going to her side and kneeling down on one knee holding her hand. She was not crying."We will make it through this." She said in a stubborn voice. Jungkook was very timid and weak at that time, the last thing he needs is for her to be crying and all that cringy shit. Seeing her so strong even in a time of such grave danger reminded him of why he fell for her.

"We are strong! We all are, He will not be able to defeat this. Fuck the prophecy!" She held his face with both of her hands and he leaned onto her comfort. 

"I saw a vision." She told. His eyebrows knitted together in worry. "What? How?" He asked. She laughed and showed him her neck. "Moon synn remember?" He laughed at the thought that he forgot about it. "Well? What did you see?" He asked.

"Towers, lean and tall in the bright daylight. Cars, Motorbikes, Metro. It's the human world. I don't know why though. Oh! And creatures, Blood thirsty ones." She told him. He was no longer shocked by the surprises fate gave him. 

"We will figure that out later. Come back to me. Alive." She said smiling. Jungkook knew he was going to die, but he was happy that his last memory was her smiling.

The forces are waiting for them. The leaders. The people who will lead them to victory. The saviors. The warriors. All the kinds of species you can find, from giants to cornish pixies. The dragons soaring in the sky roaring as loud as possible, wings wide open. The nature of elements in their hand. 

The sound of horses neighing would have never been more treasured. There they are.

The 7 of them making their way. First to join the crown. The 4 princes of Physia leading the way with hands on their sword hilts. For who? For the 3 of them following behind. 

This is the first time the whole of physia had seen them. The lost princesses.They had only heard of the beauty and power they possessed, everyone gasped at the sight of such beauty and strength. 

"Wow! Look at them! They already look like queens."

"Their powers can pass all the four princes, I heard that in the mystic meadows from the fairies."

"If this is the impact they give with just the 3 of them, imagine what would happen if the last princess was here. I would just pass out before I can even fight"

In the sides were Jennie and Rose making everyone strong with just their fierce gazes . And In the middle was jisoo.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Holding the imperial sword, with eyes on the floor. 

They reached the front. Where the 4 of them stood front a line above the army, Jennie and Rose standing in front of the 4 princes, and Jisoo standing in front of Jennie and Rose. 

She finally took her eyes off the ground and feasted them on the hooded army in far away sight. She opened her mouth and asked eyes still on the hooded army.

"Where is he?"

---To Be Continued---

Phew! I worked my blood sweat tears and bones for this chapter. 

Do you guys think it's worth it?

This chapter may be my favorite one out of them all. What's yours?

The book is coming to an end. (Spoiler, I love the ending I made for this book!)

Please do vote and comment because then I would know that people actually understood.

Also, is my wattpad glitching or is the reads count like increasing every single day? You guys are the best readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 5.4K 63
⟪A Blacktan fantasy au⟫ ❝𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮.❞ ────────────────────────── Jennie, a girl chained with her parent'...
5.1K 263 41
"it wasn't my fault for the hundredth time it was a misunderstanding" "She died because of you how can you say it wasn't my fault" " if you trust me...
26.6K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...
13.3K 232 23
Blackpink a group which suddenly made it's place in the mafia world, became the mafia queens who lead the mafia world, everyone in the mafia world fe...