𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 |𝙻𝚞�...

By chaaaey

| Tԋҽ Oɯʅ Hσυʂҽ | DISCONTINUED 𝙻𝚞𝚣 𝚗𝚘𝚌é𝚍𝚊 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 Growing part with Luz was her gre... More

◘ A Lying Witch and a Warden
↳A lying Witch and a Warden {2}
◘ Witches before wizards
↳Witches before Wizards {2}
↳Witches before Wizards {3}
◘ I'm a teen abomination!?
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {2}
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {3}
◘ "The Intruder"
↳"the intruder" {2}
↳"the intruder" {3}
◘ Convention
↳convention {2}
◘ Hooty's moving hassle
↳Hooty's moving hassle {2}
◘ Lost in language
↳Lost in language {2}
↳Lost in laungue {3}
↳Lost in language {4}
◘ Something Ventured, Someone Framed
↳Something Ventured, Someone Framed {2}
◘ Escape of the Palisman
↳Escape of the Palisman {2}
◘ Adventures in the Elements
↳Adventure in the Elements {3}
↳Adventures in the Elements {4}
◘ First Day
↳First Day {2}
◘ "Really small problems"
↳"Really small problems" {3}
↳"Really small problems" {2}
✨If Luz cheats on Y/n for some stuff animal ✨
♡Tαɠɠҽԃ♡
◘ Understanding Willow
↳Understanding willow {2}
↳Understanding willow {3}
↳Understanding Willow {4}
◘ Enchanting grom fright
↳Enchanting grom fright {2}
↳Enchanting grom fright {3}
◘ Wing it like witches
↳Wing it like witches {2}
↳Wing it like witches {3}
◘ Agony of a Witch
This book in a nutshell:
◘ Young Blood, Old Souls
°Season 2°
◘ Separate Tides
◘ Escaping Expulsion
◘ Through the Looking Glass Ruins
◘Hunting Palismen
◘ Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door

↳Adventure in the Elements {2}

1.3K 62 50
By chaaaey

(This will be what your wearing ^ but just change the jacket into brown and your wearing black leggings, or you could also not change it :))

*✿❀❀✿*

"The earliest witches came to the knee to develop their magic. Drawn to it's natural power" Eda explains aw we walked up more.

Luz gasps looking at the view "it's beautiful!" She commented "it reminds me of winter events in our home world" I said as Luz nodded agreeing.

"Though it's not without it's dangers.." Eda said looking at her left. Watching her view we saw a huge monster chewing on a huge wood.

"The slither beast.. don't worry! Don't mess with him he won't mess with you" she walked away leaving us for a second to take a look at the monster.

Luz stuck her tongue out while her hands were on her cheeks pushing them up. Gosh she looked so adorable!..

The monster bites the wood into half making us scream a little as we ran away.

*✿❀❀✿*

"Here's where we'll set up our shop" Eda placed her staff down "we'll definitely learn our second spell here!" Luz said taking my hand and spun us around.

"Gorgeous views! Magic in the air! And best of all.." she stopped twirling us as she held me by my shoulders "we're completely alone!"

My face heats up as I looked down 'is she..'

I then felt a pink light aiming at us "Watch out!" Eda pushes us to the side so we won't get hit by it.

We took a look as Luz gasped.

"Sorry whoever's over there!!" Amity yelled. Luz slides down covering her eyes with her hat "forget teaching us a spell, just make me disappear" luz said with a gloomy tone.

"Well okay, but I've got a sixty, forty, record of making you re appear!" Eda said as she looked at me.

I shook my head putting a hand on Luz's shoulder "no, what she meant was.." I pointed behind us.

"Oh! She meant.." she also then started pointing at the back "ah nevermind.." I sighed "well there's no point of hiding anytime now"

*✿❀❀✿*

Moments later the twins spotted us and started yelling our names getting out attention.

"Hey Luz! Y/n! It's us!!"

"Luuuuuzzzz!!! Y/nnnn!!"

"Okay, let's do this" luz whispered to me as I nodded. We stood up waving. I had my regular smile relaxing.

"hey Emira, Edric, Amity!"

"Hey guyyss...!" Luz said forcing herself to smile. "Who are they?" Eda asked as Luz pulled her by her collar "act cool, if they know we haven't mastered two spells they'll think we belong in the baby class"I said finishing as we glared at Eda.

"What's that about the baby class?" Amity asked walking up to us.

"Only that it's for babies and these two, clearly aren't babies."

We had an annoyed expressions as Eda quickly whispered "nailed it" before walking away whistling.

"Amity!-" Luz accidentally fell and did a pose right away to cover up "what are you guys doing here haha..?" I asked.

"I'm here to train. I'm trying to bead Ed and Em's highest score on the exam" she said rubbing her hand.

Emira appears behind Amity causing her to jump a little "aww mittens.. that's impossible!" Ed then came out "she still needs to use a training wand to learn new spells"

"So what are you guys working on? Something powerful? Ooh how's your plant magic Y/n?" Edric asked.

"Oh it's still processing.." i answered "and yes! Powerful spells! We're working on one that's soo crazy! Eda is a pretty incredible teacher" luz said like a child would say to impress they're friends.

Then. Realizing. Eda.

"Luz, Y/n!" Eda called for us as we turned towards her. She was carrying a basket with a bunch of snowballs in it.

"I shall now teach you both how to identify different types of snow!" She said enthusiastically and grabbed one from the basket.

"By taste!!" She finished putting the ball in front of my face. We gave her a look "we'll go on, eat the snow" she said pushing it onto my cheeks.

Luz swatted Eda's hand away from my face as she rubbed my cheek. Not gonna lie it was hard not trying to scream because of the frost it gave me.

"Is this some kind of.. special magic?" Emira asked. Amity clears her throat while crossing her arms "I don't think the owl lady wants to show us any of her.. powerful, spells" Amity walks away as the twins looked at us again.

This time Eda's mouth was filled with snowballs. She was trying to say something and started pointing at her mouth telling us to look at her. But me and Luz were too annoyed to even looked. Eda swallows it as she yelled "oohh!!. brain freeze! brain freeze!!" holding onto her head.

"See you around humans, good luck with your uh.. training" Before edric was able to eat the snow Emira slaps it away "aw.." Edric lets off as Emira dragged him. They waved goodbye to us.

"Eda! can you please take this seriously!!" I exclaimed "you both need to take me, seriously! go taste snow without my guide and see where it gets you" she looked away. Me and Luz looked down.

"oh don't worry kids" she placed her hands on each of our heads "If you listen to me, soon you'll be doing stuff like that" she pointed at the Blight siblings.

Amity reads her book then closed it looking serious. She used her training wand to create pink fire which she exploded the tree. "and it wont be with some wacked training wand, it'll be real deal. But you both have to trust me. Okay?" she finishes.

We both smiled and said "Okay.. we trust you.." relaxing a bit

"we've covered snow.. so now It's on smelling moss!" she took out some disgusting booger looking that sometimes would be seen under logs. She pulls them apart "Now the trick is.. you really gotta get it up in there.." She said trying to push it in her nose..

I sighed 'Back to phase one.'

*✿❀❀✿*

"This is ludricous!" King exclaims sitting outside while hugging his stuffed animals "I once led armies, I could lead a dang boot camp! but I have no recruits.." He looks down and had an Idea "Or do I?"

"Yep!" Hooty said as king turns around annoyed "It's your faithful pal hooty reporting for duty! up and down taking orders all day long!"

"Ewwhh no! You are too desperate!" King hops and grabs the handle of the door as we ran in and grabbed more of his stuff toys "roll call!"

He placed the toys one by one yelling "new guy! Aloysius turtle! Chip! Beefy bob!francois!"

He grabbed the stuff bunny named 'francois' "oh you're perfect already!" He hugged it "as for the rest of you.. I'm only saying this once so listen up!"

He watched the toys.. lifeless.

"Huh, it's no fun if they don't tremble..", he heard some giggles and laughs behind him as he saw Eda's creation running off holding onto kitchen supplies and threw them off the cliff.

The cheered hearing it crack.

"Ah! Okay alright.. yup, an idea is happening!"

(A/N: Literally after some break, modules were everywhere. I had to work day to night huhu.. but don't worry! I work fast so I could write chapters in anytime! (0▽<)

(Don't forget to vote and don't me shy to comment!! Thank you! ♥️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 923 20
There was an event where only male knights are allowed to fight each other to become the princess's protector. Luz was one of those knights who broke...
17K 419 11
(COMPLETED AS OF 10/02/22) One of the youngest in the Emperors Coven, y/n strives to do good for her cause and prove herself to the Emperor. Can she...
50.1K 911 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
33.4K 1K 42
Luz thought it was finally time to leave the Boiling Isles and go back home. Once she got back, Camila didn't agree with her sneaking off for the Sum...