𝟗𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓.

By saditified

" 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐧' 𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭." BY FAITHKIO... More

previews.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7
8
9
10
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
im bck ..
26.
27
28
29.
30.
aye!
31.
32.
33
34.
35
36.
37.
38
39.
40.
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
authors note .
coming soon.

59.

6.6K 275 69
By saditified

houston, tx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 - 𝚛𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎"

𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙟𝙖.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

it was now 3 weeks since xavier and i had our last conversation, i became more at peace, not at peace with the distance. but more in peace with where we were gonna stand when we came back together.

at this point, i was done with connecting my own dots, and i  was done trying to correlate some shit.

i was ready for the truth, but the biggest part of me still, wasn't going to come forward with it, just incase he was not ready to tell me neither.

currently, i was just spaced out doing a clients hair. 

"girl, you okay?" she says, as if she senses where my mind was.

i slightly laugh, shaking my head. i've always felt comfortable with my clients, just by their energy.

"nigga problems chy." i says, blow drying her frontal as i comb the lace into the glue.

she smiles, still scrolling through her phone. "tell me about it, when is there not nigga problems." she says rolling her eyes.

"you got a boyfriend?" i say laughing.

"hell nah, i would never put myself in those restrictions, and that's exactly the problem, why the fuck i got nigga problems when im single?!" she says raising her hand up.

i laugh , kissing my teeth playfully, laying an elastic aroun her hairline, to melt the frontal.

"but girl, tell me what's on yo mind so heavy? dont tell too much details though, we not that close" she says laughing.

i remove the elastic band, taking a video, before clapping my hands.

"aight so listen.." aysja says, beginning her simplified rundown.

...

"girlll, if you wanna hear my look on this, i don't think he's cheating." she says, as i begin to section her hair off.

"you think so?" i say, raising my eyebrow.

"girl yes. and you said you had folks tryna kill you ? in ya own house ? girl i would be expecting him to come home early asf AND late asf." she says shaking her head.

"and for his ex texting him?" i say, slighting tilting her head.

"that's one thing, that's gon have to be taken up seriously. i don't understand why they would be texting or anything like that." she says shaking her head.

i finish her hair off, pressing the hot comb to further flatten the top out.

"thank you so much boo, good luck with all of it!" she says, paying me, before walking out.

liked by omb.xavier and 7,283 more.

meltbyjaja : no filly btc, this real lifee!

+495 comments.

now done with my last client, i began to clean up my studio.

as i sweep the floors, i hear a low ding from my phone...

𝙭𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧

"dawg i'on think yall understand, ever since i needed to give aysja that space, my chest been heavin and shit, outta breath." i state to the boys, as they were all over my crib, playing the game and smoking.

"nigga what?" drake says, eating voodoo chips.

"this nigga been talking like this for the past 3 weeks bra" durk says, lighting another blunt.

"no im forreal bra, i think my asthma coming back." i say, putting my head down on the kitchen island.

"if it's that deep go pull up on ha crash dummy." j says, rollin his eyes.

i think for a second, spacing off.

think she's ready?

i continue to think before i shrug my shoulders, i can't go no longer without my baby.

i walk away from the kitchen island, walking over to the living room island, snatching my keys from the table.

"where u goin z?" lontrell says, looking behind him.

"fuck yall, i need my wife back, i can't do this space shit i swea." i say, pulling my jeans up.

i slip on my gucci slides before yelling back at the boys,

"dont go through my shit, open my shit, open this door, dirty my shit up, or be yellin in this shit... ugly fucks." i say, whispering the last part as i walk out the apartment.

i walk down to the parking garage, getting in my car.

i immediately have the car blasting dont need time - hotboii i pull out quickly, driving myself over to aysja's salons suite. 

i shoot her a text before getting close.

to : 𝟺ʟɪғᴇʀ.

dont leave the stu yet, im coming,

from : 𝟺ʟɪғᴇʀ.

sir yes sir.

i chuckle to myself, thanking god .

...

i find myself finally arriving to the studio, i walk into the tall building with flowers and chickfila in my hands, looking for aysjas room.

i find myself in room 6C03, i let out a breath of air, opening the door, i spot aysja , sitting in the chair in a shane justin tracksuit.

she looks up from her phone at the sound of the door opening.

i place the chick fil a and flowers next to her.

"thank you zay." she says smiling slightly, eyeing the small gifts.

i walk closer for a hug, before i feel her finger push me back.

"uht."

"bra , why?" i say, raising my arms.

"suhweetie, their aint no hugging till i see them damn texts." she said, rolling her eyes, and popping her gum .

i kiss my teeth, before sitting in the chair next to her.

"you been good?" i say , making eye contact.

"jus chillin. you?" she says, twisting her curly install around her fingers.

"not good , i cant lie." i say, shaking my curly head.

aysja nods, before we sit in silence for a bit.

"here." i say , unlocking my phone and going into sage's messages.

we sit in some more silence as she reads the messages.

...

"wow.." she says as she finishes all the text conversations.

"zay , im sorry." she says sincerely, completely misunderstanding what was happening a few weeks ago.

"so.. she found out about ashanti, and they were friends ? for how long?" she says, raising her eyebrows.

"ever since i came to yall highschool. ashanti's whole plan was to set you and me up. she had everything planned out her way this entire time." i say, shakin my head, and fixing my chain.

...

my own bestfriend , that was physically always closer to me, hated me. and planned a way for me to pass, coincedentally.

"im sorry for not telling you this shit before, she said she was gon get you touched, and i couldn't risk that shit, i promise, i gave you the ring and i promised, aysja. " i say, holding her hand.

she looks at me blankly before pulling me into a hug.

"i apologize for looking at you so differently, when you were just trying to leep me safe, love you." she said, kissing me slightly.

"i love you more, four lifer." i reply, hugging her tighter.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

excuse grammar, i am a literally half awake typing thus.

the keyboard whoopin myass atm!

BYEY AKLLLLALALA BYE.

comment+share+vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 619 31
"𝙾𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚜𝚑 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝."
167K 5.2K 48
" 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞"
475K 25K 31
"𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺' 𝖽𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝖾𝗌"
793K 32.5K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...