Tommyinnit x reader

By Beeboi69

A Tommyinnit x reader fanfic Plot: Tommy met Y/N since they're both 12 when she moved from Australia to Engla... More

Clarifications
Prologue: Childhood
Chapter 1: Present Day: Squishy
Chapter 2: Movie Day
Chapter 3: Cafรจ and Stream
Chapter 4: Sleepover Part 1
Chapter 5: Sleepover Part 2
Chapter 7: Acorns
Chapter 8: BRIGHTON
Chapter 9: Ice Cream
Chapter 10: Ferris Wheel
Chapter 11: UNO
Chapter 12: Brighton Palace Pier
Chapter 13: Picnic
Chapter 14: Home

Chapter 6: Constellations

1.6K 44 72
By Beeboi69

Your POV

S/n wrap her arms around me, squeezing me in a bear hug, I hesitately hug her back, "I hadn't seen you for 4 years!" She let me go and looks at me, "how's life my little roo?"

(Roo means Kangaroo and an Australian animal)

I pull a nervous laugh, my Sister doesn't know that I stream and that's all I do and I can't tell her about Tommy otherwise she'll tease me for life-

"I can't believe that you're a famous streamer!" She pats me on the head and I freeze, "and also tell Tommy I say hi,"

"How did you know-"

"Me and b/n introduced you to Minecraft, do you expect me not to watch Minecraft YouTubers?" she walks to my room and I follow her, "I found Dream which lead me to TommyInnit and cause he did a video with you and I found your Twitch and YouTube," she sits on my bed and looks around, "this is a nice room," then she look at me, "I'm so proud,"

I smile, she's really here, cause I haven't seen her for so long, it almost felt like she's a stranger, I tend to be quite around new people, but I feel bad now because we're related and I shouldn't be this quiet. I look at my set up and then back at S/n, "thanks uhh-" I think for a bit, there's someone missing... My brother.

"Where's b/n?" I ask, fidgeting with my fingers, "Oh, b/n? That reminds me, I need to tell you some news about him." S/n takes a paper out with lots of writing, "It's a letter that I got from b/n before I left Australia," She past me the letter to my hands.

"Read it, you'll understand what's happening with him," I look at s/n, smiling, then I unfold the letter, seeing a page full of paragraphs. It goes like this:

Dear S/n

I got some news to tell you and you must tell Mum, Dad and y/n about it when you arrive at England. Remember that they invited me to trial for the Australian cricket team... Guess what?

I'm accepted to be part of the Australian team for cricket. I know that sounds exciting which I'm happy with that, but that means I won't be able to see you, Mum, Dad and y/n in person. You can find me on the telly when it's live and cheer me on. But fear not, I'll see you guys when I'm finish with the Test Cricket and lots of games that I'll be involve with.

Tell Mum, Dad and y/n that I miss them no matter how far apart are we. Being part of my country's team is a big honour.

From,
B/n

As I finish reading the letter, I hand it back to s/n, "I'm happy for him, s/n," I smile as s/n folds the letter back in her pocket, "I'm happy for him as well, y/n, cause he dreams about being part of Australian cricket team since he was a boy." She pauses for a bit, "he's been practising hard for it and he deserves it." S/n brush a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Anyway, where are you staying?" I ask, "in the spare bedroom, duh," She smiles and I sit down on my chair, "so, want to introduce me to that Tommy guy? We can all go to the beach together," she smiles, "Oh, Mum told me that he lives next door-"

I nod, "sure, I'll just ask him," I pull out my phone and FaceTime him, he picks up.

"What's up princess?" He smirks and my eyes widen,"you miss me already?"

I look at my sister and she's giving me a look, like, a look, "yeah, that's right big man," I say, "guess who arrived from Australia and wants to go to the beach with us?" I turn the phone to my sister, she waves at Tommy and smiles, "this is S/n, she's my older sister-"

~~~~

"It's hot, isn't it?" Tommy announced, applying sunscreen on his skin. The sun blazing high as my sister sets up the umbrella, "y/n, can you help me put this on my back?"

"Sure, child," I apply sunscreen on his back and I can tell that he has an annoyed expression on his face, "so, s/n, you're going in the water?"

"Who's will look after our stuff?" S/n looks at our phones, "oh, wait... There's a pocket in the towel, that's clever."

I finish applying sunscreen on Tommy's back and neck, "now's my turn," I turn myself, facing the other way. Tommy's hand smeared sunscreen on my back and my neck as I apply them on my face, legs and arms.

"Last one to the water has to gift me 5 subs," I said, sprinting to the water, Tommy ran past me. "No wait I take it back-"

He jumps in the water and I jump in 1 second after, "now you owe me 5 subs, y/n," he smiles and splashes me, "no take backs."

"At least I didn't say 5 tier 3 subs," I sigh in relief, my sister comes into the water and screeches a bit. "How old are you, s/n?"

"23" S/n answers, coming towards us, "and I'm babysitting you guys now so you guys better do things as I told,"

I chuckle and splash her, "boomer,"

~~~~

I hop on my computer and boot up Minecraft and Streamlabs, I'm nearly late for a stream, I need to stream today before I head off to school tomorrow.

I start up the stream, playing my favourite 'starting soon' music on as my 'starting soon' card shows up on stream. The chat filling up with 'POG' and 'HELLO'.

I go onto Discord and vc2 where Sam and Tommy is, I go on deafen and start my stream.

"Hello chat!" I greeted the chat in a cheerful voice, "Today, we're pranking Tubbo on the Dream SMP with Tommy and Sam."

I thank people for subbing and donating me then I undeafen myself on Discord, "hi, you two,"

"Hey," Sam greeted

"WOMAN!" Tommy shouts, "COME TO TUBBO'S HOUSE!"

We finished setting up the trap in Tubbo's house, Sam bid us farewell and left the vc... Now's it's just me and Tommy... And our chats

We are in the spider XP farm, chatting and chilling until Dream whispers to me.

Dream whispers to you: I'll give you $100 if you do something romantic for the child.

Something romantic? What? Is this guy playing cupid or something? I look at the chat, it starts going crazy.

You whisper to Dream: no way, what if he hates me after it

Dream whispers to you: $1k, extra $500 if you made it really cheesy.

I think for a bit, I pick up some courage, "hey Tommy? "

"Yeah?" He stabs a spider and gets XP, "I'm busy stabbing shit."

"Come with me outside," I start walking out of the XP farm and Tommy follows, perfect, it's night time.

I walk around to find a nice hill, with a good view of the stars. I look up at it then at Tommy, "what do you see Tommy?"

"Well-" Tommy looks around, "I see stars,"

I paused for a bit and smile, "well, you see that star?" I punch the sky.

"Yeah-" Tommy verified

"That star, it's bright and shiny," I continued, "it gives me hope,"

"What are you on about u/n-?" Tommy asks, concerned.

"Well TommyInnit," I mock, "I'm just hoping that those stars will be like our future, just as bright and hopeful."

My face blushes as I said that, my heart beating fast like a drum... Maybe Dream is on to something...

My thoughts are cut off as I heard a robotic voice.

"YOUR BLUSHING!!" I look at the donation box and saw that Dream actually gave me $1500 for real.

I go on mute and look at a mirror, "I..I-" I stuttered, "I guess that my face is red-"

My chat is very awestruck as it showers with 'AWWW' and  'CUTE'.

I noticed that Tommy is being super quiet and I unmute myself, "you okay Tommy?" I ask.

"Yeah-" Tommy runs away from my character as I follow behind him, "I'm just thanking someone for gifting subs.

Tommy's POV

"What are you on about u/n-?" I ask, concerned.

"Well TommyInnit," Y/n mocks me, "I'm just hoping that those stars will be like our future, just as bright and hopeful."

I feel myself freaking out, why am I freaking out? I sit there in shock and I look at my chat.

I go on mute on Discord, "CHAT I'M NOT BLUSHING!" I cover my blushing face with my hands, "that was so cute-" I look at the chat, everyone went awestruck with 'AWWW', 'SIMPINNIT', 'CUTE' or 'UR RED'.

"You okay Tommy?" Y/n's character comes closer a little bit.

"Yeah-" I run towards the XP farm, "I'm just thanking someone for gifting subs." I lie, I swear that she got paid to do that... Swear-

~~~~

I lay in bed, I literally can't sleep. I go to my window, not only to check if y/n was still awake but have some fresh air. The soft breeze gently touch my face as I look through my window. Her window is in front of my side one, I see her lights going radiant and colourful and she's dancing with wireless headphones on.

I stare at her, not in a creepy way. I'm just admiring her, she's singing her favourite song, I can tell by the way she's dancing it. Ohhh, she's just- she's so cute, beautiful, stunning and her personality is all I could ever wish for. She likes an angel... My heart starts beating fast, "oh shit," I touch my face and it's warm. I look back at my desk and found a polaroid photo of us from last year. It's us when we were 15... Ohhh we look happy together.  I smile at it as I put it back on my desk.

I lay there for a bit of silence... I think about it... "Shit..."

I think I have feelings for Y/n, I think I always have.

A/n:
Here's another chapter done. Don't forget to vote if you're enjoying the story and I would appreciate it. Happy Valentine's Day, I know it's early but I'll be busy on the weekend.

Anyhow, hope that you guys have an amazing day. Cya later.

Cake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.8K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
226K 6.9K 64
{Completed!} {First ever fanfiction, so it's really cringy and there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's what makes it old. (Like Philza Minecr...
12.7K 216 15
โ—คโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—ฅ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท โžค y/n accidentally reveals herself of being tommy's sister. tubbo only found out then as well and decided to t...
364K 19.8K 20
COMPLETED!! ~~~~ This story is about a small twitch streamer (y/n) who somehow stumbles her way into the friend group of the dream smp. ~~~~~~ Note:...