Chapter 9: Ice Cream

Your POV

I woke up with a loud buzzing alarm from my phone. Dammit... I forgot to turn off my alarm clock last night so it wouldn't wake me, Tubbo or Tommy up. I felt Tommy roll over behind me and reach to turn off my alarm clock. "5:30 AM!?" He whisper yelled so that he didn't wake up Tubbo, "y/n... you wake up this early?"

"Yeah..." I sit up and stretch my arms up, "I'm going to have a shower,"

I grab my clothes that I'm going to wear today. Tommy and I agreed that I should wear it, that's my plan, when I ask him out... Or at least try to. I finished showering, dry up, put some clothes on and finish getting ready. (Styling your hair, makeup etc)

I made my way to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I look through the cupboards and found cereal. I went to find a bowl and sit by myself on a table as I scroll through Twitter.

Tubbo @TubboLive 6h
*A photo of the group pic at dinner last night*

It has 200k likes- in 6 hours! Holy shit- I kept scrolling down the comments, everyone is going insane on how we all met up in person. I think for a few minutes and decided that I should go upstairs and see Tommy. I open up my camera app and pose in front of him.

Y/n @u/n 1m
I hope he's dreaming about me ;)
*A picture of you, posing in front of a sleeping Tommy*

Meka @mekawastaken 1m
Holy cow! That's so cute when Tommy sleeps.

Muffinhead @Dnfshipper 1m
He's dreaming about women and murdering men.

My tweet explodes with comments and likes, I smile and took a glance at Tommy and he's sleeping peacefully. I pat him gently on the head and he slowly opens his eyes a bit, "y/n?" Tommy stares at me, I sit on the floor a little bit further away so he can't see me, "I know you're there, why are you touching me anyway?"

"Um" I look around the room, "go check on Twitter," I get up and head straight to the living room, where I spot George, "good morning George." I greeted him.

"Morning y/n," he's on his phone, nibbling on toast, "I saw your tweet, I might do the same to Sapnap."

"Do it!" I say, I check the time, "this is your chance, he might be getting up soon."

"Bet," he gets up and leaves, I sit down and went on my phone again.

Y/n @u/n 20m
I hope he's dreaming about me ;)
*A picture of you, posing in front of a sleeping Tommy*

TommyInnit @tommyinnit 2m
Y/n!!!!

I giggle quietly to myself and start typing a reply.

Y/n @u/n 1m
Were u dreaming about me or what?

TommyInnit @tommyinnit 1m
I was dreaming about women

Y/n @u/n 1m
so u *were* dreaming about me!

I look up and see Tommy walking in with his phone in his hand, "you came in the room, take a picture of me sleeping and touch me," he sits next to me, "women love me."

I laugh and punch lightly in his shoulder, I really want to say, 'I love you,' but not just yet... When it's a perfect time to say. But now... We must go to the carnival.

~~~~

Tubbo stared at the Ferris wheel in amazement, while Dream, George, Sapnap and s/n were all eyeing on the games, "Holy shit," I stared at an ice cream stall, "THEY HAVE TUBS OF ICE CREAM!"

"Hold your horses," Wilbur stands in front of the group, "I need to clout," he takes his phone out and takes a selfie with us, this time, I wrap my arm around Tommy's shoulder as payback from last time as he wraps his arms around my neck and we both smiled, Dream did a pose with the dream team and s/n, Dream is wearing a hoodie, a mask and sunglasses so people doesn't really see his face just in case we all get recognised.

We all head off in a big group and start walking to the games, Tommy vlogs everything and I gave him a nudge on his arm, "Tommy, if I can beat you this, you have to buy me an ice cream." I stroll towards the game where you have to throw a ball at a pyramid of cans.

"Alright," Tommy joins with me as the group tag along with us, Wilbur pays for us, Dream holds the camera for us, "if you win, you gonna have to vlog something for me."

"Bet," I picked up a ball and threw it at the pyramid, I only get three balls for this, same for Tommy. The first one nearly got it, Tommy hits one can off the pyramid. I threw the second one, missed again, Tommy's hit off two cans. I watched Tommy threw his final ball and it missed. My final throw finally got all of the cans, "YESSS!" I celebrated victoriously, "YOU OWE ME ICE CREAM!"

"L!" George laughs and puts an L on his forehead with his hand.

"Good job, y/n," Niki celebrated.

"Y/n! Let's see what prize did you win." Tommy gestures me to come and see the prizes, I look at the prizes hanging over the stand, my eyes caught a cute penguin plushie until an employee speak to me.

"Hi there, young lady." An employee greeted me in a cheerful tone, "I see that you knock all of the cans which means you get a bigger prize. What prize you like to get?" He asked me, "the penguin plushie." I answered as the employee gets the plushie.

"Thank you." I thanked him as me and Tommy walk to the group.

Tommy looks at the camera and just stares into it while I celebrate, he takes the camera and takes me to the ice cream stall. Buys me and himself  one and passed the other one to me, "there you go, Princess." He mocks me, I smile and start licking the delicious flavour.

We walk around together while Tommy is vlogging everyone, asking stupid questions to them like "who's the worst man?" Or, "woman?" or just "woman?".

He comes up to me and goes, "who's your favourite man?"

"Uhh, I don't have a favourite man ," I smile, "but if I had to pick a favourite boy, it'll be you."

"YOU CALLED ME BIG MAN AND NOW YOU'RE CALLING ME A BOY!" Tommy screams, "women these days."

I laugh and he laughs too, I look over to see s/n and George holding hands- Wait... WHAT!

"Tommy," I nudge him and point at him, "I think George is going to be my brother-in-law soon."

Tommy chuckles and zooms in on s/n and George holding hands as Dream and Sapnap both joke about things, "holy shit," he smiles and turns the camera on his face with a weird look, "that was weird champ."

A/n
Happy Birthday TommyInnit!
Hey guys, another chapter out, hope you guys enjoyed this story and vote if you're enjoying. Anyway, I'll see you guys later.

Cake