Chapter 1: Present Day: Squishy

4 years later

Your POV

"Tommy! WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell at him, retreating to L'manberg while eating my steak to fill up my Minecraft hunger bar.

"Come here Y/n!" Tommy punching and chasing after me. "STOP KILLING ME! THIS IS OUR 4 YEAR FRIEND ANNIVERSARY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SPECIAL AND WHOLESOME!" I demand him, still on my tail.

"Well, it is special but I don't do wholesome" Chasing me with his netherite sword on his hand. He's always like this on stream, don't worry, it's all in good fun and don't take that to seriously.

A donation message read in a robotic voice and said 'Lol ur so bad at PVP'

I quickly mute my mic "I'm not bad at PVP!" I scoffed at the words. I unmute, Tommy laugh really hard, I took a glance and read the chat.

"Hey I'm not BABY RAGING!" I scold as the chat send a lot baby rage emotes.

25 minutes later

"Are we building a house?" I ask, chopping off some logs. "Yes, that's what couples do, I'm married to the grind, you know." Tommy answered as he place wood around. "We can steal shit if you want."

"Of course, you're married to the grind, how could I forget about that." I dramatically faceplam and a long sigh, "Stealing shit sounds good but what if we get caught?"

"We won't cause I'm a married man and married men don't get caught." Tommy heading towards Fundy's house as I follow.

As we walk, a donation message came in a robotic voice 'How did you meet Tommy ;-) '

"Oh! Tommy, they want to know about how we met!" I called, they don't know that we're neighbours and have met irl. "Should we tell them?" I ask.

"Y/n saw me and thought that I was the most handsomest man alive " Tommy smirks, "that's how we met!"

"No, that's not true," I laugh "We met since we were kids, I'm actually his neighbour, we roleplayed Minecraft and gave him a gift." I said.

"She gave me a gift because she wants to marry me and that's a marriage gift." Tommy jokes, I punch his Minecraft character and he laughs.

"That's NOT true! You're just sad that I was leaving." I protest, "I bet that you don't have it."

"I DO!" Tommy went up and grab Squishy and shows it to camera for the stream, " It was with me, sitting on the bed, now Squishy is on my desk."

"I didn't know that you kept it on your bed Tommy-" I say in shock, smiling a bit, he actually kept it.

"Well, I just moved it there today, I was looking under my bed and found him cause I'm good at finding stuff." Tommy stated, he smiled at the camera.

2 hours later

"Ok chat, I think that I'm going to end the stream now, cya later." I waved at the stream, the chat filling in with goodbyes. I stop streaming and get rid of Minecraft.

Once my stream is offline, I slouch in the back of my comfortable chair and took a slow, deep and smooth breath, "Tommy really did kept Squishy all along?-"

I decide to text him

You:
Sup big man, u really kept Squishy? all of these years!?

Tommy:
ofc I did, he's quite special and reminds me of u.

You:
Oh, I see, it's rlly cheesy and sweet at the same time

Tommy:
whatever idiot

You:
UR SO MEAN 😭

Tommy:
bitch

You:
just facetime me now, I want 2 see Squishy very badly

I called him and he answered with a small bulge in his shirt, "Is that Squishy?" I questioned

Tommy pulled Squishy out of his shirt, "no, it's an iPad." He jokes, bringing Squishy closer to the camera.

"I'm actually very surprised that you kept Squishy all of these years." I smile, "I thought you lose him or something." I sit down and wrap myself with a blanket, feeling the warm, comfort in it.

"Do you want it back?" Tommy ask,"I can give it to you when we go to the movies."

"OHHH I FORGOT-THE MOVIES-" I check my digital alarm clock next to my bed and check the time. I grab a sharpie and cross off the date on my calendar hanging on my wall.

"man, I should be in bed now." I yawned like a lion. "Keep Squishy, he's yours."

Tommy starts laughing "HOW CAN YOU FORGET ABOUT OUR MOVIES
DAY? I KEPT REMINDING EVERY DAY!"

"I'M SORRY, I WAS TOO BUSY FARMING PRIMES." I joke, "What movie are we watching again-"

"They're replaying Disney movies remember." Tommy cut me off and made a faceplam. "We're watching the one with a girl and a beast."

"OHHH-RIGGHT-MHM" I remember as I brush my strand of h/c hair behind my ear "Also, can I go to your house and stream on your pc? It'll be funny!"

"Yeah, we can do a try not to laugh challenge." Tommy proposed, "You better run off to bed now, woman, I do not you to fall asleep during the movies."

"Pfff-sure," I scoff, "Welp, cya tomorrow, you're picking me up tomorrow, I do not want to come to your house-"

"Hey! We live next to each other-"

"Oh please be a true gentleman and pick me up for our date." I joke, Tommy's eyes widen a little and his his face from the camera

"THIS ISN'T DATE-" I hear Tommy yell in the background, "THIS IS-IS JUST A FRIEND THING!"

"Aw" I pout jokingly and tried to look cross "Goodnight Tommy."

I hang up and sit up for a few minutes. I'm a little disappointed when Tommy said 'it's just a friend thing'. I yawned one more time as I turned off the lights. Eyes going heavy as I slept.

A/n
WOO! Another update out, been very tired lately and again, don't post hate or rude comments as it's not nice. Anyhow, I hope that you enjoy reading and I promise that there's some sweet, romantic scenes and also funny ones coming up to the next chapter. Cya later

Cake