Chapter 7: Acorns

Your POV

"Wilbur, can you please let us go with you to Brighton?" I beg, Dream, George, Sapnap, Niki, Fundy and Wilbur are planning to go together to Brighton for 3 days. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. "I can get my sister to supervise us, she's 23, Wilbur, please,"

"YEAH!!" Tommy agrees, "HER SISTER IS VERY COOL!"

Wilbur lets out a sigh of frustration, "if your sister is going to come along, I guess that's fine."

I jump, "POGG!!!"

"POGGG!!" Tommy celebrates, we high five each other, it's after school on a Wednesday and we went to a local park. We're alone but Wilbur in a FaceTime call.

"Ok, I need to go stream now." Wilbur said, "I'll add you two in the group chat later."

"Thank you, Wilbur," I said, hanging up.

We sat under a big oak tree, Tommy and I chatting on our conversation then a comfortable silence, with the whispers of the wind. A pen in my hand, scribbling words on it. I look up at Tommy, he smiled and I smile back at him. "Hey, Tommy," I began, "remember back when we were 12?"

"Of course," Tommy replied, "I don't have a memory loss."

I softly laughed, "well, we played hide and seek together with Squishy, you usually have Squishy when you're seeking for me" I looked at him and smiled. I finished my letter off with my name as I sealed it in the envelope with my brother's name on.

He looked at me and smiled back, I picked up an acorn. Nice and brown in colour, talking about how we always come at this spot, picking, opening and collecting acorns, sometimes we played hide and seek, we also roleplay Minecraft.

"Y/n?" Tommy asks me, I hum in response, "have you ever fallen... In love, y/n?"

I go quiet for a bit, have I fallen in love? I think about Tommy and how he's exactly for my type, "hmmmm" I say, I think about how Tommy makes me feel now, he makes me much happier. It likes it melted all my worries and troubles. He makes me feel funny in my stomach, "Maybe, I haven't thought about until now, have you?"

Tommy presses his lips together, "yeah, actually,"

I don't know if I should be happy or sad, "oh," I reply, "who is it?"

Tommy and I made eye contact to each other. There's a small moment, staring at each other, Tommy looks hesitate to speak, I feel butterflies in my stomach and my face feels warm, he opens his mouth-

*Beep!*

We both turn our heads to where the car honk come from, my sister in the car, "Hey you two, time to go now," she shouted.

"I'll tell you later," Tommy gets up and I grab my pen and letter. We walk to the car and sit next to each other at the back as s/n drives us home.

"We're going to Brighton tomorrow," I told s/n. Her eyes fixated on the road.

"Tomorrow? Who's taking you guys?" She questioned.

"You," Tommy answers, "we told Wilbur,"

"We're staying at an Airbnb." I cheerfully say in a sing song voice.

"Ooohhh" S/n exclaims, "Who else is coming apart from Wilbur?"

"Dream, Sapnap and George-" I started listing, S/n flinches at the name Dream.

"DREAM??" S/n parks the car on our driveway.

"Yeah," I said, "also Niki and Fundy."

"It's going to be so epic and unforgettable," Tommy slides off the car seat, "see you tomorrow morning y/n." He walks back to his house as me and my sister walks towards our house.

~~~~

I hand over the letter to my sister so she can send it to my brother. I walk upstairs and lay on my bed, scrolling through Twitter. *Bing* I heard the notification from Discord. I check Discord and see that I've been put in a group chat with all the people along.

dream
Oh great, here comes the children

TommyInnit
I'M NOT A CHILD BITCH

(Wilbur added Tubbo in group)

U/N
Tubbo!?

Tubbo
U/N!?

dream
Great, more kids

U/N
stfu pissbaby, go and piss on the floor or something.

Wilbur
Alright, everyone put everyone's phone numbers down in your contacts. I pinned down mine so make sure you got everyone and then pin yours down.

U/N
Sure

I put my phone number in and get everyone down in my contacts. I also gave them my sister's phone number.

I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. I get up and look through my window where I can see Tommy's bedroom.

"Have you ever fallen... In love y/n?"

I think back to Tommy's words as I watch him play a video game.

I get my phone and google 'how to tell when you're in love' my heart beating in vivace pace when I found out that all of these signs apply to how I feel about Tommy.

"Ohhhh, I'm in love with Tommy-" I say quietly, brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear, "you're the one I love,"

I smile when I realise it, I went on my phone and decide to text Niki if we can call, she said yes obviously.

"Niki, hey" I smile, "I think I am in love,"

"Oh yeah, I think I knew-" Niki replies, "you're so blind that you hadn't realised that you like Tommy."

"Wait, what?" I said in shock, "you knew?"

"Yes!" Niki exclaimed, "I think you should take a move at Brighton, we're going to the fair, you should tell him then." She answers.

"Do you think that he'll like me back-?" My head tip up and look through the window, seeing Tommy's cute smile that quickly turn into a raging face, "what if it ruins our friendship-"

"Honestly, I don't think it will, even if he declines, you guys have a very strong and close friendship." She reassures me, "if he declines, he'll definitely return those feelings."

Tommy's POV

"How am I going to tell y/n?" I punch someone off the bridge as I speed bridging in bedwars, "what if she doesn't feel the same as I am?"

"Well, she probably does big man," Tubbo replies while fighting off other players.

"You should make your move," Wilbur said, he was chilling on vc, thank God that none of us are on stream now, I suddenly heard the ringing in Wilbur's end, "oh, Niki's calling me, I'll be back."

Wilbur goes on mute and Tubbo breaks a bed, "you two have a very strong friendship and it doesn't affect it if she doesn't like you back."

"Ohhh Tubbo, we're talking about love here," I said.

"You have to tell her that you like her before we go to the fair," Wilbur said with excitement in his voice.

"Why?" I ask.

"I can't tell you," Wilbur smirks, "but believe me, it's a good thing, don't fret."

A/n:
I'm so sorry that I hadn't update in a few days. School assignments/assessments had been taking my time. Don't worry, I'll try my best to update. Anyhow, I hope you guys have a very good day. Cya later.

Cake