Chapter 6: Constellations

Your POV

S/n wrap her arms around me, squeezing me in a bear hug, I hesitately hug her back, "I hadn't seen you for 4 years!" She let me go and looks at me, "how's life my little roo?"

(Roo means Kangaroo and an Australian animal)

I pull a nervous laugh, my Sister doesn't know that I stream and that's all I do and I can't tell her about Tommy otherwise she'll tease me for life-

"I can't believe that you're a famous streamer!" She pats me on the head and I freeze, "and also tell Tommy I say hi,"

"How did you know-"

"Me and b/n introduced you to Minecraft, do you expect me not to watch Minecraft YouTubers?" she walks to my room and I follow her, "I found Dream which lead me to TommyInnit and cause he did a video with you and I found your Twitch and YouTube," she sits on my bed and looks around, "this is a nice room," then she look at me, "I'm so proud,"

I smile, she's really here, cause I haven't seen her for so long, it almost felt like she's a stranger, I tend to be quite around new people, but I feel bad now because we're related and I shouldn't be this quiet. I look at my set up and then back at S/n, "thanks uhh-" I think for a bit, there's someone missing... My brother.

"Where's b/n?" I ask, fidgeting with my fingers, "Oh, b/n? That reminds me, I need to tell you some news about him." S/n takes a paper out with lots of writing, "It's a letter that I got from b/n before I left Australia," She past me the letter to my hands.

"Read it, you'll understand what's happening with him," I look at s/n, smiling, then I unfold the letter, seeing a page full of paragraphs. It goes like this:

Dear S/n

I got some news to tell you and you must tell Mum, Dad and y/n about it when you arrive at England. Remember that they invited me to trial for the Australian cricket team... Guess what?

I'm accepted to be part of the Australian team for cricket. I know that sounds exciting which I'm happy with that, but that means I won't be able to see you, Mum, Dad and y/n in person. You can find me on the telly when it's live and cheer me on. But fear not, I'll see you guys when I'm finish with the Test Cricket and lots of games that I'll be involve with.

Tell Mum, Dad and y/n that I miss them no matter how far apart are we. Being part of my country's team is a big honour.

From,
B/n

As I finish reading the letter, I hand it back to s/n, "I'm happy for him, s/n," I smile as s/n folds the letter back in her pocket, "I'm happy for him as well, y/n, cause he dreams about being part of Australian cricket team since he was a boy." She pauses for a bit, "he's been practising hard for it and he deserves it." S/n brush a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Anyway, where are you staying?" I ask, "in the spare bedroom, duh," She smiles and I sit down on my chair, "so, want to introduce me to that Tommy guy? We can all go to the beach together," she smiles, "Oh, Mum told me that he lives next door-"

I nod, "sure, I'll just ask him," I pull out my phone and FaceTime him, he picks up.

"What's up princess?" He smirks and my eyes widen,"you miss me already?"

I look at my sister and she's giving me a look, like, a look, "yeah, that's right big man," I say, "guess who arrived from Australia and wants to go to the beach with us?" I turn the phone to my sister, she waves at Tommy and smiles, "this is S/n, she's my older sister-"

~~~~

"It's hot, isn't it?" Tommy announced, applying sunscreen on his skin. The sun blazing high as my sister sets up the umbrella, "y/n, can you help me put this on my back?"