Yes Sir [Hotch X Reader]

Autorstwa ShaquilleOatmeal44

"And what if I don't?" You ask defiantly. He comes up closer to you at that remark, close enough so you're th... Więcej

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Quick story recap
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 16

7.2K 138 151
Autorstwa ShaquilleOatmeal44

⚠️Tw: mature sexual content- degradation, hair pulling, spanking, daddy kink, slight sadism, bondage⚠️

You try to sleep that night, but ultimately all attempts are in vain. You toss and turn, thinking over his words again and again. About the way he spoke to you and how it sent chills down your body. The morning comes far too early, and before you know it your alarm is going off.

You wake up Jack and you both get ready for the day, just as you had done for the past few days. You tell him that his dad will be home soon, and he rushes to the window to wait for him. You can't help but smile as you start breakfast.

Usually, Jack enjoyed cooking with you. He liked to sit on the counter and swing his legs as he watched you mix and fry and bake and cook any recipe that fit the ingredients around the house. Today, though, he was clearly much too excited at the prospect of his father coming back. You couldn't blame him. If you didn't have to make sure you were both fed, you'd probably sit by the window and wait with him.

You search through the cabinets and find a box of pancake mix, so you begin cooking. You follow the directions and stir the mix together, but before you can pour any on the hot griddle, you hear the door swing open.

"Hey buddy!" You hear Hotch's voice say. It always seemed higher when he talked to Jack. Much less intimidating, anyway. You saunter into the hallway and lean against the doorframe, watching with a wide smile as the two embraced each other.

"How did everything go?" He asks, still holding Jack in his arms.

"It was great, dad" Jack replies enthusiastically "me and ms. Y/n made cookies for you!"

"Jack, it's Ms. Y/l/n" he corrects gently.

"Don't worry about it" you say quickly "I told him to just call me y/n. He insisted on the 'miss'." You felt you were much, much too young to be a 'miss', but Jack and his heightened standard of manners had insisted on it.

"I see" he nods gently, placing Jack down on his feet again. "You're covered in flour" he notes. When you look down at yourself you see the truth of his statement. The white powder was smeared and sprinkled all over the t-shirt you had worn to bed.

"It's actually pancake mix, and it's nice to see you too" you give a teasing smile as Jack runs past you into the kitchen. As soon as he's out of sight, you feel Hotch pull you into his embrace.

"I missed you," you say gently, holding on to him.

"I missed you too," he replies, placing a kiss on your forehead. He's much more gentle than you expect him to be, especially after last night's interaction.

"I think the team missed you as well," he tells you as he lets go, taking off his suit jacket. You just shrug. You knew they missed you; they had told you themselves over the phone. But you didn't think now was the best time to tell him that you were working the case behind his back.

"I can tell. It took you forever to solve that case" you tease.

"Three days is not forever" he corrects.

"If I were there, we could have done it in two" you flash a smile before returning to the kitchen.

"I'm sure we could've" he replies. "You know, we have aprons around here."

"That would've been nice to know" you sigh, taking a scoop of batter and dishing the pancakes onto the griddle.

"Here," he says, pulling a white apron off a hook in the corner. How did you miss that? He comes close to you while you continue cooking. Quickly, as to not disturb your process, he slips the fabric over your head and ties the strings that hang off the back around your waist.

"Are you making pancakes?" Jack's head pops up on the other side of the counter as he pulls himself up on a barstool to watch.

"Shoot," you mumble, watching as a flipped pancake splatters across the pan. "I'm definitely trying, kiddo, but this is way harder than it looks."

"Jack, can you go make sure the table is cleared for breakfast?" Aaron asks "I'll try to help with the pancake situation." He adds the last part with a small smile which Jack eagerly returns. Before you know it he's off his chair and out of the kitchen, eager to complete the task.

"You're raising the pancake too high before flipping it"  Aaron points out "here, let me show you how to do it." He comes close to you and his body touches your back. One hand rests against your hip while the other hand takes yours, guiding you on the flipping technique. Sure enough, the next one lands perfectly.

"You've got a very hands-on approach to teaching" you note, earning a slight chuckle. You could listen to that sound all day.

"You seem to respond better to that approach" he replies. "Do you want coffee?"

"Sit down" you order "I'll make the coffee."

"You're cooking breakfast. I'll make it."

"You just got home from a 3-day trip and an all-night flight, you need rest."

"I slept on the plane" he retorts.

"Aaron, I've seen you sleep on the jet, and it's nowhere near sleeping. It's more like light catnaps, and that's if I'm being generous." You almost smile at the image in your brain, of him sprawled between two of the jet chairs with his head tipped back and eyes closed.

"You've got dark circles under your eyes" he points out "how much have you been sleeping?" Probably not as much as you should've.

"I haven't been working" you retort.

"Clearly, you have" he gestures to the house, immaculately clean. You had almost forgotten about all the chores you had completed over the past few days.

"That's different."

"The tables cleared," A small voice says from the doorway. You both turn your heads quickly, looking at Jack. He had clearly finished his job and come back to find you both arguing. "Why are you guys fighting?"

"No, Jack, we're not fighting," you say gently. "Just disagreeing. Not fighting." You frown when you see the sad look on his face.

"Are you mad at each other?"

"No buddy, we're not mad at each other at all" Hotch says, matching your gentle tone.

"Then you should say sorry," he says quietly. You glance back at Aaron, who stands with his arms folded over his chest with a concerned look.

"You're right Jack, he should say sorry" you joke. This earns a wide smile from Jack and a pointed look from Hotch.

"Ms y/n, you have to say sorry too." You let out a dramatic sigh which only makes him laugh again.

"I'm sorry that you're always wrong" you flash a mischievous smile at Hotch, which just makes him roll his eyes.

"No, silly" Jack corrects "you have to say it nicely."

"Ugh, if I have to" you sigh for dramatic effect "I'm very sorry for being, um..."

"A pain?" He finishes your sentence. Jack continues his laughing fit, and you watch as a smile spreads across Hotch's face.

"Not exactly the word I was looking for, but I suppose."

"Then I'm sorry to you too. But I'm still making the coffee."

You throw your hands up in the air, signaling defeat.

"Now you have to hug" Jack reminds you, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"If I must" you sigh in a dramatic tone, hiding your obvious desire to feel his embrace. He wraps you quickly in his arms again, and you wrap yours around his waist. You can hear his heartbeat as you lay your head against his chest. The man really did give amazing hugs. They were warm and consuming and comforting every time.

"Alright, now it's all better" He concludes, prompting Hotch to let go of you.

You both go your separate ways, him making coffee while you finished the pancakes. In a few minutes, you all sit down at the table to eat.

"How'd your trip go, dad?" Jack asks as you distribute the food to the three separate plates.

"It went fine," he responds, clearly not willing to give too much information.

"Did you catch the bad guy?"

"Yep, we did. Even though it took us a while" he says. You smile at the reference to your previous joke.

"Did you talk to auntie Jess?" Jack asks, switching subjects rapidly. Auntie jess? You wrack your brain for the name. You recalled Aaron having a brother, not a sister.

"I did, actually" he says, "she said she'd like to take you to see the new Spiderman movie soon, since she hasn't seen you in a few days.

Suffice to stay, Jack is absolutely ecstatic at the idea. It's undeniably adorable to watch him bounce with excitement and ramble about how excited he was.

"Can it be tonight?" He asks. Tonight? If Jack was gone, then it would be you and Aaron. Alone in the house together. While he was still undoubtedly conjuring up some sort of punishment for last night.

"We can definitely ask" he replies "I'll call her after breakfast, alright?"

The remainder of breakfast goes smoothly. Jack keeps both of you entertained with stories from school and recounting what you both had done together while Hotch was gone. Both of you listen enthusiastically to the boy while you all eat.

You discuss your plans for the day. Hotch suggests you all go to the park together, and you agree. When you all finish eating Jack runs up to his room to play while you both clean up.

"I'll wash, you dry?" You suggest.

"Fine, but I wish you would just let me take care of it" he sighs "you cooked, it's only fair that I clean up."

"Do you have a fear of letting people do nice things for you?" You ask before standing up and carrying the plates to the sink.

"You're the psychologist, you tell me" he retorts, grabbing a towel from the stand.

"Well, if I had to take a guess, I'd say your suffering from atychiphobia. That's the intense fear of failure. Probably atelophobia, which is the fear of imperfection. Maybe even asthenophobia, which is the fear of weakness. Probably a lot more that don't start with the letter 'a'".

"You sound like Reid" he shakes his head "do you have all those phobias memorized?"

"I did at one point. I've probably forgotten a lot of them" you sigh. "My all-time favorite has got to be Arachibutyrophobia." You begin cleaning the plates under hot, soapy water.

"What's that?"

"The fear of peanut butter getting stuck to the roof of your mouth."

He lets out a chuckle, forcing you to break out in a smile.

"I forget how smart you are sometimes," he says, taking a clean dish from your hand and starting to dry it.

"I've been told it gets out shadowed by my lack of common sense."

"And who said that?"

"My former boss at the office in Chicago. Come to think of it, that's probably why I got transferred." You recalled your old office. An older woman who scowled frequently. Amazing at her work, but not super keen on young and somewhat reckless agents.

"What did you do?" He asks, both of you not taking your eyes off your tasks.

"There were a lot of things. I think the main one was I ran into a suspect's house without a vest and missed my shot at him. I had to re-take the FBI weapons qualifications."

"I remember" he nods "I had to train you for the exam."

"Right. That was a lot of fun" you roll your eyes "my hands were shaking so bad I could barely pull the trigger."

"That's right" he recalls "you shot the wall a couple of times."

"I passed my test, so I guess I didn't do too badly" you shrug.

"Until the following week when you dropped your weapon when you were chasing an unsub."

"Meh, at least I didn't lose my permit that time" you smile, finishing the last plate. You watch intently as he puts it away. He closes the cabinet and turns back to you, wrapping you in a hug.

"So what's wrong with you?" You ask. He plants a light kiss on your lips.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean. Why aren't you pissed at me?"

"I still am. I think making you wait is much more fun." You watch as his lips curve into the ghost of a smile.

"Do you just like watching me suffer?" Your fingers trace up his arm to his shoulders.

"Sometimes, yes." His hands fall on your hips, pulling you closer to him. All at once, you're consumed by his kiss. It's hard and passionate, and you feel yourself melt in his hands. He pulls away after a moment, leaving you wanting more.

"I'm going to go get Jack. Get ready, we're going to the park." With that, he turns and leaves you standing in the kitchen.

He could be such an ass sometimes.
____________

You and Hotch spend all day with Jack. You go to the park and take a long walk before ending up on a soccer field. Surprisingly, he and Jack were amazing soccer players. You find yourself easily out of breath chasing after the two of them.

"When's the last time you had some proper exercise?" Hotch asks as you watch Jack run to retrieve the ball.

"Um, does the last case we worked on count?" You huff, still out of breath.

"Why would that count?"

"Well, I ran into the house and tackled the bastard to the floor. That's got to count for something."

"Nice try" he replies, his eyes not leaving Jack. You let out a sigh. "You and I have to go on a run one of these days."

"Dear God. You really do hate me." He just smiles and shakes his head as you watch Jack come back.

The rest of the day goes by quickly. All three of you keep busy with activities, and you're already tired by dinner.

"Aunt Jess called," Aaron informs Jack, "she said that she'd be more than happy to take you tonight. So, after dinner, you should start getting ready, alright?" You notice he flashes a glance at you before looking back at the boy.

Jack is obviously very excited, and finishes dinner as quickly as he can.

"I think I'm gonna go upstairs and shower" you inform them both as Jack starts getting ready.

"Will you be here when I get home?" Jack asks, a look of concern on his face that you weren't expecting. "To say goodnight to me?"

"Sure, buddy" you say, ruffling his hair "I'll be here to say goodnight."

After that, you head upstairs and indulge in a long, warm shower. You're practically shaking in anticipation of what awaits when you get downstairs. Part of you wants to hide in the bathroom, but an even larger part is desperate to go downstairs and see what he had in store.

When you're done, you pull on a nicer pair of underwear and pajamas before going back downstairs. You realize Aaron nor Jack are in the living room, and you assume the kid had already left.

You fall against the couch and close your eyes, listening to the clock tick in the hallway. You can't exactly tell how much time passes as you feel your eyelids getting heavy.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?" Your eyelids flutter open. Hotch is standing over you, his shirt slightly unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up his forearm.

"Can I sit?" He asks. You nod and sit up, allowing him a spot next to you. You straighten your back, trying to shake off sleepiness.

"Maybe we should do this another day," he says, looking you up and down "you look exhausted."

"No way!" You shake your head "you can't just make me wait all day and then make me go to sleep." You watch as a small smirk crosses his face.

"What?" You ask with an annoyed tone.

"Y/n, have you been looking forward to being punished?" He cocks an eyebrow at you, and you shove his arm playfully.

"Don't flatter yourself. I just want to get this over with" you roll your eyes.

"Really?" He asks, and you just nod. Suddenly, you feel his hands on your lower stomach as he pushes you forcefully to your back. In an instant, he's on top of you, his lips against yours. He grabs both of your wrists in one hand and pins them above your head.

"I don't tolerate liars," he says between kisses "and brats who lie don't get what they want."

" 'M sorry" you mumble, trying to lift your head to return the kiss.

"So needy" he teases, using his free hand to trace your lip. "I'm going to ask you one more time and I expect the truth. Were. you. looking. forward. to. your. punishment?"

"Yes sir" you reply truthfully, earning another kiss. His teeth graze your lower lip as you feel his tongue against your teeth. You open your mouth to give access, but once again he pulls away too quickly.

"Strip" he orders, tilting his head to the arm of the couch. "And bend over the couch." You stand up and he begins unbuttoning his shirt and taking it off, revealing his muscular abs.

You decide to tease him a bit, slowly unbuttoning your shirt before dropping it to the ground before you, taking your sweet time to unclip your bra. Before you know it he's standing over you again, grabbing your arm forcefully.

"Are you trying to tease me again, whore?" He asks, turning you around and pining both arms behind your back with one hand. The other pulls down your pants and underwear before snaking up your back, grabbing a fistful of hair, and yanking your head back. "Answer me."

You nod, allowing him full control of your body. He forces your head down into the couch cushion, effectively bending you over the arm on the couch. It doesn't hurt, but you let out a small whimper.

"Here, so you don't squirm too much" he mutters. You hear slight rustling before you feel a soft fabric around your wrist. You can only assume it's his tie. He wraps it around both of your hands and ties it tightly.

"I was right. It does look good around your wrists" he says to himself. You squirm a bit, but you feel his hand on your waist, effectively holding you still. His hand caresses your body while one knee goes between your legs, spreading them open slightly.

You feel the cold air on your exposed heat which forces you to shiver. You can also feel his hands sliding down from your waist to your ass, feeling your skin. You felt completely exposed, but strangely, at ease with not being in control. Was it possible to feel vulnerable but safe at the same time?

"Such a pretty little girl" you hear him mutter under his breath just loud enough for you to hear. "Too bad you had to act like such a slut."

To your own shock, you feel yourself throb from the odd combination of praise and degradation he was giving you, making you involuntarily close your legs a bit.

"Did I say you could close your legs?" He asks, yanking your hair again.

"No, sir" you shake your head to the best of your ability. You feel a sharp smack against your left ass cheek, making you jump.

"That's not my name and you know it" he corrects "try again."

"Sorry, daddy," you say, making you blush a bit. The name was odd, but you couldn't help feel that particular pulsating deep within you when you said it.

"Good girl." Your heart pounder faster at his praise, fueling adrenaline through your body. You felt each movement of his fingers against your skin much more clearly, small sparks of electricity flying where his hands met your body.

"You have such a nice ass, y/n. Ever since you called me last night, I couldn't stop thinking about what it would look like red and bruised from my hand."

"I guess we'll see, won't we?" You reply. In truth, you're slightly looking forward to feeling his hands leave bruises on your body.

"I guess we will" he breathes "If you feel uncomfortable or what I'm doing is getting too much I want you to tell me no matter what, understand?" You nod in response.

"Now, I'm giving you seven," he says, snaking his fingers through your hair "one for each hour I had to sit in that jet hard because of those slutty little pictures you decided to send. And I want you to count after each one. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes daddy." He lets out a low groan of approval before taking his hands off you. You close your eyes and wait, pure anticipation making your stomach tighten.

In a moment, you feel a hard smack against your right cheek. It's forceful, making you gasp and push against the arm of the couch harder.

"Count" He reminds you, his voice slightly louder and with a hinge of anger. For some reason, the anger in his voice caused butterflies to form in your stomach.

"One." You say calmly, trying not to let on how powerful his hit was. You feel another quick smack against your other cheek and this one caused you to yelp. "Two."

"Oh, would you look at that?" One finger grazes your slit, already soaking wet "I've barely even touched you and you're already dripping for me. You like being punished, don't you?"

Before you can respond, you feel two quick smacks, which both make you cry out and bite your lips. "Three, four."

"Aw, poor thing," he says, his voice almost demeaning "do my hands not feel good anymore? Hmm, maybe you should've thought a little harder before deciding to tease me."

You feel another harsh slap, this one making tears form behind your eyes. Not only is each slap just as forceful, but it also builds upon the burning hot sting of the others.

"Fuck, five."

"My needy little whore likes to be punished." He delivers a particularly harsh smack, making the tears spill silently out of your eyes. "Don't you?"

You nod but feel another hard smack which makes you let out a sob. He pulls back your hair, arching your back while pulling you closer to his mouth.

"I asked you a question, slut. I expect an answer." He lands another smack directly in the middle, and you let another slight sob escape before biting your lip. "Do. You. Like. Being. Punished?"

"Fuck yes daddy" you mumble, the pain and pleasure overstimulating your brain "I love feeling you bruising me."

"Hmm. That's what I thought" he says, a slight smirk on his face. He keeps one hand on his tie, effectively controlling your wrists before laying you back down across the couch. "Keep counting."

"Shit, that was six."

"Only one more," he says, his voice much gentler. You're surprised at his sudden shift in tone. He rubs your bottom, apparently sensing your overstimulation and trying to soothe you a bit before continuing.

"Seven," you say hiccup slightly with tears still spilling out of your eyes.

You feel as he gently pulls you up, untying the restraint around his wrist. He pulls you into his arms and sits on the couch before positioning you on his lap comfortably.

"Shh, you're fine y/n" he mutters gently into your ear "you did a good job. Such a good girl for me." He wipes the tears away gently, but your body still tenses when your ass makes contact with anything else.

When you calm down a bit, you feel his hand slip down between your thighs. You watch as his hand, the same hand that just bruised you, traces the outside of your pussy lips. You let out a shaky sigh, spreading your legs slightly for more access.

"See? You're fine" he says, a cocky smile on his lips. You feel yourself melt under his touch, sinking into his lap.

His thick fingers tease you a bit, moving around but not quite touching the areas where you want them.

"Please?" You ask breathily.

"Please what?" He asks, a smirk on his face "you'll have to be more specific."

"Please make me cum, daddy. I need it so badly" you beg, fingers pinching the bare skin on his muscular back. Normally, you would be embarrassed by such a request, but all formalities in your brain were worn away by pure desperation and desire.

"Such a needy little slut for me, aren't you?" He asks, still with a slight smile. You watch intently as one finger plunges easily into your hole, moving back and forth.

"Is that what you wanted?" He asks, picking up his movements "or does my desperate little girl need more fingers inside her?"

"Fuck" you mutter "I need more, daddy. Please." He quickly obliges, adding two and scissoring it before adding a third. You involuntarily rock your hips backward, making him let out a groan from the back of his throat.

"Is that better?" He asks, clearly already knowing the answer "will this make you cum for me?"

You don't respond, only breathing heavier as you watch his thumb rub your clit. You feel familiar coils bunching in your stomach already. You continue to rock your hips against him.

"I want you to look at me when you finish" he orders, sensing how close you are "you have such beautiful eyes." You notice he mutters the last part to himself.

You turn your head up towards him. His thumb goes faster on your clit while the other three fingers pump in and out quickly. What really makes you fall over the edge is his eyes. His dark brown eyes that were so commanding and dominating over everything, but had a soft honey glow when he looked at you.

Your whole body twitches as you reach orgasm, feeling the intense pleasure and release. your fingers desperately clench his shirt, and you involuntarily moan his name. What catches you off guard is the deep groan in pleasure that leaves his lips at the same moment. When when you're done you sink limply in your arms.

"You taste amazing, y/n" he states, sucking off his three fingers. You just look away and blush heavily.

"I'll be right back," he tells you before getting up. When he scoots you off him, you feel a wet spot beneath you.

"What did-" you start to question, but your words cut off as you look down at his boxers. The guttural groans as you ground your hips back on him suddenly made sense. You look back up at him with a slight smile at the realization.

"You better wipe that smirk off your face before I get back, too" he rolls his eyes before leaving to retrieve fresh clothes.

You take the opportunity to grab his shirt that he had left on the ground. It was oversized but comfortable, and you placed your arms in the sleeves before buttoning it up halfway.

"Y/n, I brought a towel and some-" he stops dead in the doorway, leaning against the frame "are you wearing my shirt?"

"Um, yes" you smile softly.

"What, do you want me to sleep next to you like this?" He asks. You look him up and down, only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants. He's clearly missing a shirt, which shows off his defined abs.

"I don't mind at all" you tease. As your eyes rake over his body, you notice the red patches littered across his abdomen. You decide now wouldn't be a good time to question it.

"Of course you don't" he rolls his eyes. He comes with the towel and cleans you carefully before pulling a pair of pajama pants on you and one of his shirts over your head. He pulls you into his arms and adjusts you on his lap as your head lies against his chest.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"I'm fine. Just sore" you shrug.

"Right. I'll go get the lotion" he begins to try to move you, but you stop him.

"It can wait until tomorrow. Can you just, um," you gulp "hold me?"

"Of course I can." He gives you a small but genuine smile, brushing stray hair away from your face. You leave a light kiss on his cheek before placing your head against his shoulder.

"I should apologize" he clears his throat after a moment of thought "I said things I didn't mean."

"What?" You ask, confused at his sudden change in mood. He now seemed almost nervous.

"I didn't mean to call you those names. You're obviously very respectable. I don't think that you're any of those things, and-"

"Is this about the bedroom talk?" You ask, looking up at him quizzically. It might have been a little heavier tonight, but it wasn't like the degrading hadn't been there before. And it seemed pretty clear that both of you had enjoyed it. "It's just dirty talk. I didn't think anything of it."

"I know, it's just talk but," he gulps "I still never should've said until I was sure that you liked it. And I would never say those things in a normal conversation because I don't think they're true. I need you to understand that."

"I do understand that."

"Good," he says "and if you don't like it, just say the word and I'll stop."

"Who said I didn't like it?" Your tone comes off a bit more defensive than you would've liked. "I thought it was, um..."

"Arousing?" He suggests.

"I could probably think of about 30 less-awkward words than that, but sure" you nod. He laughs a bit and your heart flutters. His laugh always surprised you with how light it was.

"I did mean one thing, though," he says.

"What's that?"

"Your eyes are beautiful." You can't help but smile a bit at the compliment.

"They're pretty standard. I can't see how they would be beautiful."

"They aren't standard, they're yours" he corrects "and I like them."

"Well, thank you. I like yours a lot too." You mentally slap yourself. You did love his eyes, but there were a million better ways to express it.

"You still have bags under your eyes" he notes as he searches your face. "You're probably overtired. You should get some sleep."

"What? It's not even 10 yet!"

"You've got work tomorrow and you were up early" he reminds you.

"Right, I almost forgot" you recall "good thing I packed extra."

"That's right" he nods "you don't want to go in exhausted on your first day back."

"What about Jack?" You ask "he wanted me to say goodnight to him."

"I'll wake you up when he gets here," he says with a smile "that's a promise. Now, do you want to go upstairs?"

"Can we just sleep here?" You ask. You find comfort in being help against his shoulder, and the last thing you wanted was to move.

"Sure, if that's what you want." He nods, reaching his arm up to turn off the light. "Lay back down" he orders gently. You obey, placing your head on his broad chest and wrapping your arms around his waist. You get comfortable in his arms and shut your eyes, sleep fast approaching.

"Y/n?" He asks before sleep can overcome you.

"Yeah?"

"You did a good job tonight. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you." You smile against his chest at the praise. Even after everything else, you always appreciated him being proud of you. Somehow you doubted that would change.

"You're welcome. Sleep well."

"Goodnight."
_____________

"Pssst...miss Y/n?"

"Hmm?" You hum. Your eyes creak open to see Jack standing next to you. Your mood lightens when you see the little smile on his face. "Hey buddy, how was your movie?"

"It was good, but I'm tired" he admits. Your eyes adjust to the light and you notice Aaron standing behind him, now with a cotton t-shirt on. You guessed he probably put one on before Jack had come home. How had you not noticed him getting up?

"Are you ready for bed?" You question, eyeing over his pajamas.

"Yep!" He announces "are you gonna come say goodnight?"

"Of course" you smile gently as you pull yourself off the couch.

All three of you walk up the stairs together and into Jack's bedroom. Aaron sets up a small nightlight by his bed while you help him climb underneath the covers.

"Good night," you say, tucking him under the covers "sleep tight. And don't let the bed bugs bite."

"Bed bugs?"

"She's just kidding, Jack" Aaron assures him as he rustles his hair "sweet dreams."

"Good night" Jack yawns and proceeds to turn over, facing the wall under his pile of blankets.

You and Aaron glance at him and then each other before leaving him to sleep in peace.

"You want to go sleep in an actual bed now?" He asks as he closes the door gently behind him. But your already halfway down the hall, going down towards the stairs to return to sleep.

You snuggle up facing the couch cushions and feel a warm blanket being spread over your shoulders.

"Can I join you?" Aaron asks, prompting you to nod. At the notice, he lifts up the blanket and slides next to you. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you in closer to his body.

"Goodnight, again" he mutters as he plants a kiss on the top of your head.
____________

Heyyyy

Sorry this one took a bit! I tried some new stuff with this chapter and might have gone a bit overboard. Also, another chapter that's over 4000 words! Woo-hoo!

I'd like to say that while I don't respond to all the comments I do read them all and absolutely love receiving them. They're a big motivation to publish as frequently as I do.

Anyways...

Hope you all enjoyed! Please vote and comment if you did.

Lots of love,

-s💕

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.6K 157 13
A bookworm in one of the few libraries in Virginia A genius that works for the FBI in the BAU The two bump into each other whilst their noses are dee...
1.4K 23 8
you and Spencer have never really been close when you started working at the BAU and you wanted to respect that if he never wanted to get as close to...
71.8K 1.5K 41
"do you think it was easy watching you fall in love with her? you think my heart wasn't broken when i found out you two were getting married? i stood...
85.1K 1.7K 29
You and Emily met at the BAU when she transferred back from Interpol after Hotch had hired you a few months before. You fit right into the team when...