[1] ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏꜱᴇ, ʟᴇɢᴀᴄɪᴇꜱ.

By ccvoiid

ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪꜱ ꜱᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ. ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏɴ ʜᴀꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀꜱ... More

- ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ.
.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
01.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
02.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
03.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ
04.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ
05.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
06.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
07.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
08.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
09.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
10.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
11.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
12.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
13.| Grace Extraction
14.| Grace Extraction
15.| The Boy Who Still Has A Lot of Good To Do
17.| There's Always a Loophole
18.| There's Always a Loophole
19.| There's Always a Loophole
20.| I'll Never Give Up Hope
21.| This Year Will Be Different
22.| This Year Will Be Different
23.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
24.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
25.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese?
26.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese
27.| Screw EndGame
28.| That's Nothing I Had to Remember
29.| That's Nothing I Had to Remeber
30.| It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough
31.| This Christmas Was Surpisingly Violent
32.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
33.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
34.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
35.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
36.| What Cupid Problem?
37.| What Cupid Problem?
38.| You Can't Save Them All
39.| You Can't Save Them All
40.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
41.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
42.| Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself
43.| Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing
44.| We're Not Worthy
45.| We're Not Worthy
46.| Goodbyes Sure Do Suck
47.| Goodbye's Sure Do Suck
48.| Hold On Tight
49.| Hold On Tight
50.| To Whom It May Concern
51.| To Whom It May Concern
52.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
53.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
54.| The Red Door
55.| The Red Door
ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜱᴏᴏɴ :(
56.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
57.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
58.| All's Well That Ends Well
59.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
Q&A
60.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
61.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
62.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
63.| Hex
64.| Hex
65.| I Was Made to Love You
66.| I Was Made to Love You
ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ

16.| Let's Just Finish the Dance

2.3K 80 9
By ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIXTEEN.
[16] . Let's Just Finish the Dance.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ᴡᴏᴡ, ʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇs ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

MISS MYSTIC FALLS HAD been the only thing that Lizzie Saltzman decided to speak of the entire night. Lucas was still weak, so after saying his hellos to Landon last night, he instantly fell asleep afterward, with the Mikaelson witch in his arms.

As the supernatural couple was laid in bed, Hope was still sound asleep. While Lucas was up thinking about the events that had happened. He was deep in his thoughts up to the point where he heard soft whimpers coming from Hope, which then got louder.

"Hope, wake up," Lucas said softly as he tried to shake her awake. "Hope—"

Before he had a chance to say another word Hope shouted loudly which sent a wave of power throwing Lucas against a wall and crashing into the art supplies.

"Fuck." Lucas groaned

"Oh, my god." Hope shouts as she sits up in worry. "Lucas, are you okay?"

Lucas hummed as he stood up. "Well, I've dealt with worse so, I'll mend," he says before pulling a paintbrush from out of his skin.

"What happened?" Hope questions

"I'm not sure, I assume you were having a nightmare. And then you screamed and some wave thing hit me." Lucas explained rubbing his head. "And now I have art supplies where no man should."

Hope kept a straight worried face on.

Lucas sighed before walking up towards the Tribrid. "There's nothing you can do to hurt me. I'm fine. But get ready, we've got to party." he chuckles before kissing her on the head and walking out the room.

The Nephilim then made his way towards Alaric's office.

"Ric, um we need to t—" Lucas started off before narrowing his eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Phoenix research," Alaric replied. "What's up?"

"I need to tell you about my abilities." The Nephilim explained. "And what I did last night to Rafael."

Alaric nodded before shutting the book on his desk. "Go, on."

"I'm able to bond people to me like as vampires do except you guys call it siring or something like that," Lucas says rambling off. "It mostly happens to wolves, when I do, I'm an Alpha in their eyes. And the bonding can happen unintentionally. Like it did last night with Rafael."

"So you basically sired Rafael?" Alaric huffed. "You and I are going to have to talk about your abilities more, along with how you can't use that bonding crap unless it's necessary."

Lucas nodded. "I know. But I thought I should tell you. Now, another thing."

"What is it?"

"Can we take Jed out of the cells—"

"No," Alaric instantly interrupted

Lucas groaned. "Come on, Ric. Jed has been in there for the past month. MG literally killed Landon and he isn't locked up. I don't see how this is fair."

"Since when did you care about Jed." The man questioned

"I don't! I'm just—please." Lucas begged

Alaric nodded. "Alright. Fine. Now go get ready."

Lucas smiled before walking out. The boy wanted to find Hope, but instead, he bumped into a blonde teenage boy who he saw wave at Hope.

"Who the hell are you?" Lucas said breaking the boy out of his trancelike state.

The vampire turned around. "I'm Roman. Who are you."

Lucas's eyes widened. "Oh, you're the mom killing ex-boyfriend. That's great."

That's when Hope made her appearance behind the two, along with Landon who seemed just as confused as Lucas.

"What are you doing here?" Hope asked the blonde

"Dr. Saltzmans have been a little overwhelmed and I've been doing a little—recruiting recon for him lately," Roman explained, as he kept his eyes on Hope. "He asked me to come in today and lend a hand."

"Yeah, not sure we need help," Lucas says with a tight smile.

Roman narrowed his eyes in the direction of Lucas and Landon.

"O-oh, uh, this is Lucas," Hope says

"Her boyfriend. Who's a powerful Nephilim and son of Lucifer." Landon adds

Lucas snorted. "Thanks, Kirby."

Roman nodded awkwardly. "I better go find Dr. Saltzman."

"Yeah, you should," Lucas says

The Vampire scoffed before walking out of the room.

"I'm gonna go too," Landon adds

With that, both Lucas and Hope were left alone.

Hope turned towards Lucas. "Are you okay?"

"Of course, are you?" Lucas questions seeming worried. "I mean that's the 90-year-old boyfriend vampire ex who killed your mother."

Hope nodded. "It is. Though I don't hold him responsible for what happened anymore."

Lucas's brows furrowed. "Why wouldn't he be held accountable for that?"

"It isn't his fault." Hope shrugged

The Nephilim let out a small scoff. "Yeah. Okay. I'm gonna go anywhere but here." he says as he walked out of the room leaving Hope behind.

It wasn't long that he got to have his space. Because after a minute, Lizzie dragged him away to a room where everyone was or acting dancing choreography.

"What am I doing here?" Lucas asks the witch.

"You are Hope's escort," Lizzie says before pushing him towards the Tribrid.

Lucas sighed before taking Hope's hands into his. The two danced for a moment, awkward silence took over them.

"I still don't understand how you were so nice to vampire goldilocks," Lucas says breaking the silence. "I mean, after everything he did to you and your family. I don't get how you act as nothing happened."

"It's complicated," Hope says defensively to the boy. "He spent half of his life desiccated in a cave. And then he was brainwashed by his mother, who was a literal Nazi. And he's spent the last two years doing really good work for the school."

The tables began to shake violently, along with the room.

It seemed like both Lucas and Hope had built up anger that they began to let out.

Lucas took a deep breath in. "I suffered through how much torture because I told you the truth about Malivore, and you hated me even though Landon reactivated it again, yet this vampire has a hand in the death of your—"

"Lucas, stop," Hope shouted in frustration.

In a moment, Lizzie showed up placing her hand on Hope's shoulder. "Come with me," she says before looking at Lucas. "And you, stay here. Do nothing."

Lucas rolled his eyes as he watched the two witches walk away. He wasn't sure why he was upset, but he was.

Nightfall fell, and it was now time for the pageant. Which no one seemed to look forward to. Lucas was seated outside, drowning his pain in a bottle of wine, which was taken out of his grasp by Penelope.

"Mm. This is not bad." Penelope says taking a sip from the bottle and handing it back.

Lucas hummed in response.

"What's got you out here?" Penelope asks

"Hope Mikaelson and my very confused brain," Lucas admits

Penelope scoffed. "I'm not sure that's your only problem."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you have or had feelings for Josie," Penelope says. "And I know you still do."

"W-what?"

"I saw the way you looked at her the night of the talent show. And how you cared for her when we were slug drunk." The witch admits. "I also know that she's hesitant with me because she gained feeling for you as well."

Lucas sighed. "Penelope, I'm—"

"Don't be sorry." Penelope chuckled taking a sip out of the bottle. "I know you're a good man. Well except for wanting to kill Hope. But other than that, I know that you're good. But I also know that you're going to have to choose who it is you want."

"I know," Lucas says. "But it's hard. Josie knows about everything, what I've done, who I was, and she accepts me. But then with Hope, there are times I can tell she's scared to be around me."

"I know your decision will be right, Luc. You've got to get your shit together though." Penelope says. "Promise me that no matter who you choose, you will take care of Jo."

Lucas nodded. "I will, I promise. But I have you here for help."

Penelope sat in silence.

Lucas's stance stiffened. "You're leaving the school," he says reading her mind.

The witch nodded

"W-wow. Does Josie know at least?" The Nephilim questioned

"If she read the letter then, yes. But I'm pretty sure she hasn't." Penelope says with a small frown. "I'm going to go to the pageant. You coming?"

Lucas shook his head. "Go ahead. I'll be in there later."

Penelope nodded before walking away.

The Nephilim was stressed out of his mind. He had this weird gut feeling that something bad was going to happen, and it scared him.

"Fuck you, world," Lucas whispers before throwing his bottle on the floor and walking inside the school. Once he stepped foot his eyes landed on Hope who seemed to have been dancing with Roman.

"Why aren't you there with her?" Lizzie said with anger.

Lucas sighed. "Because I'm a fucked up man. Who needs to make up his mind."

"Are you okay?" Lizzie asked a worried expression washed over her bitchface.

"I'm not sure."

Lizzie nodded. "Well, your girl is out there dancing with another man. Go get her back."

The Nephilim didn't need much more persuasion. He quickly made his way towards Hope and Roman.

"You mind if I steal her?" Lucas asks

Roman shook his head. "She's all yours."

Lucas half smiled as he took Hope's hand in his.

"Wow, He dances didn't even have to beg," Hope says as they danced.

"Well, it was either drink my problems away or face them head-on with you. Plus I couldn't miss seeing you in a dress." The Nephilim replies. "I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I was being insensitive and taking out my anger on you."

"It's okay, I don't blame you," Hope says with a frown. "I guess you were right, but I just couldn't blame him. I mean all of our parents have had some bad influence on us at one point."

"Yeah, they definitely did." Lucas chuckles before smirking. "You look ravishing in that dress."

"Well I didn't have time to shop and Lizzie gave it to me." Hope replies. "You look handsome. Really pull off a tux."

"You're a good dancer for someone who's learned this in less than 3 hours." Lucas snorted as he spins her.

"My dad was like the king of dances," Hope says.

"I know."

The two danced the night away. Happier than ever.

And maybe things were finally starting to get better.

For now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 39 8
the story of hope mikaelson and adelaide salvatore
42.8K 1.1K 36
"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜.𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒...
1.5K 37 14
Faith Mikaelson has suffered through a lot with the loss of her mother, Hayley Marshall, and her father, Klaus Mikaelson. She has grieved and is stil...