December | Tom Holland x read...

Oleh marvelxxxholland

This book shows you the hole december, every day. Y/N is 23 right now and Tom 24. Both are actors and very c... Lebih Banyak

2. December
3. December
4. December
5. December
6. December
7. December
8. December
9. December
10. December
11. December
12. December
13. December
14. December
15. December
16. December
17. December
18. December
19. December
20. December
21. December
22. December
23. December
24. December
25. December
26. December
27. December
28. December
29. December
30. December
31. December
3 years later
Cherry

1. December

10.4K 111 129
Oleh marvelxxxholland

Y/N Pov.:

Finally it was december. I love to be an actress but it's really really hard to travel all the time. Luckily i had many movies with my best friend Tom Holland, that means that i also see my other best friend Harrison and also Harry.

Me and Tom met 4 years ago for filming and became best friends. Right after that i met Harrison and we three became very close best friends and after that i could meet Harry. We all decided to every time we had a job together, we would also live together. And because we became close friends we also decided to move together in london, in a little house. I loved it because it was near from the Holland's house. I love them, they are like my second family of like my only family.

"Y/N ? Wake up ?" Harry shacked me.

"No, why ?" i asked sleepy.

"We are landing now. Come on, you can sleep at home." and i slowly woke up.

We walked out to the airport to get our bags. "So guys, what are what are you guys doing on christmas ?" i asked.

"The Holland's and Osterfields celebrated the last years together so i think that's what we do this year. What about you." Harrison said.

Before i could answer we heard someone scream. "TOM, HARRY, HARRISON, Y/N." Niki screamed and ran to us.

"Hey Mom." both Holland's said and hugged her. After that Dom, Sam and Paddy also came to us and hugged everyone.

"Let's go guys. I think you want to go home after this long flight from LA." Dom said and we all nodded.

On the road home we talked about the new movie Tom and I filmed. It called 'the devil all the time'. Everyone was so exited to see it when i comes out.

Back home the first thing i did was going to the toilet. When i came back the boys were sitting on the couch and watched tv. "Do you guys don't want to unpack your bags ?" i asked.

"Nah we can do that tomorrow." Harry said. I stared to go in the kitchen and look in the fridge to know what we need to buy.

"Come over darling. Just have with us a chill day." Tom said and pointed to them.

"No thanks, someone needs to look at everything and i think that's me." i laughed and looked again in the fridge. Some things weren't useable anymore because we were gone for a hole month, so i needed to throw them away.

Then some strong arms curled around me shoulders. "Come on darling. You also need to rest." he said.

"Tom i would love to but i can't. Someone needs to buy new food and all our things need to-."

"Look, we can do this all tomorrow. Today we can just order pizza if you want and we can unpack our things tomorrow. I know that you are tired even if it's only 1 pm." he said and turned me around so i could look at him.

"Maybe but-."

"No but Y/N. You come now with me and you sit down with me and the others and watch tv." he said and lifted me up bridal style so i couldn't even say no.

"You know that i hate you." i slapped his chest.

"I know you don't." he smirked and throw me on the couch next to Harrison. He immediately pulled me into his arm so i that i can't walk away again. Fuck they know me so well.

I don't know how but i ended at laying on everyone's lap. I wasn't asleep but i could at the feeling how Tom played with my hair.

After 2 hours the boys slept so i could stand up and to my things. I went to our bags and put them in their rooms and started to unpack each one. I could do it because they are not changed when i see their underwear, as long as i just see them without the person.

After that i grabbed my keys and bags and drove away to get some food. I loved it to just walk around the stores and look what they got. After that i drove home again with bags full with food.

"I'm back." i screamed when i walked in.

"Where were you ?" Tom asked.

"I bought new food and i could need halo with the bags." i said. Right after that the 3 boys ran to me and helped me with the bags.

"I told you that you don't need to do it. What was with the pizza ?" Tom asked.

"Sorry, i just couldn't do nothing anymore. And your clothes are already in your wardrobe. So in one hours it is 5 pm and i'm getting hungry. We can still oder pizza." i said while i put the food in the fridge.

"Okay i'll order then and Y/N you can relax now." Harry said and pushed me to the couch. I laughed and sat down, grabbed my phone and scrolled through instagram.

After a hour finally our pizza arrived.
"Thank you." i said when he gave me the pizza.

"Uhm could i maybe get your number ?" the pizza man asked.

"I don't have my phone with me right now but-" i wanted to say until i felt some warm arms around my waist.

"What does you take so long, love." Tom said.

"Uhm yeah i go now. Have a nice evening." the pizza boy said and walked away. I closed the door.

"What the hell was that ?" i asked.

"That was a typical fuckboy." he said and walked away with the pizza.

"Maybe your right." i said and followed him. The night went fast over. We all ate our pizza, watched a movie and right after that we all fell asleep on the couch.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.1K 175 13
Tom has been Amelia's best friend since forever. Hearts are broken, she's betrayed by her friend, but Tom is there for it all. But when certain feeli...
24K 431 17
❝ Haven't changed have you Holland. Neither have you y/l. ❞ ⛅️ :: TomHolland x reader
67.9K 1.1K 30
Tom walks forward, your back hitting the wall, he then pulled away with a dark look on his face as he brings his lips closer to your ear "I love you...
15.3K 311 71
𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙴! 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺. 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂. 📍𝙽𝙾𝙽�...