Cry For Me (BxB)

By letsrunawaycora

*Warning: Mature themes* [BoyxBoy Story] *Read Tags* He steps closer to me with an intense gaze. "How could... More

C h a r a c t e r I n f o
1- Take Me To The Mansion
2- Maybe, We Met Once Upon A Time
3- Trouble Magnent
4- And You'll Be Mine
Tobias Pics
5- Parties & Amnesia Don't Mix
Jonah Pics
6- He Has Amnesia?
Harper Pics
7- I Remember, and It Pains Me
N e w C h a r a c t e r
8- Love Shouldn't Hurt, But Yours Is Killing Me
Tobias Dorian Mcvay Pics
9- Hospitals, Painkillers & Almost Death
Jonah Arson Maverick
10- Baby Please, Let Me Take Care of You
Niviah Allison Stiles (Pics)
11- I'm Still Alive
12- A Gift To Remember
Updated Character Info
13- Oh, You Better Believe You're Mine
Who Plays The Characters
14- I'll Make Your Life Hell (It already is)
(Old) Author's Note
15- Life Full of Woes (Your Biggest Mistake)
16- Pacify Her (She's Getting On My Nerves)
Author's Note
Julius' Story
Julius' Side:

AU: What Would've Happened (If you didn't)

1.6K 38 3
By letsrunawaycora

A/N: HELLO! So since I was doing alternatives for my other story 'A Taste of The Bad Boy' I've decided that I want to do one here as well!

So enjoy!

A.k.a
What life would have been like if Mathias never became an abusive father to Toby, but everything else still happens.

Nobody's Pov

When the doctors told him the news, Mathias felt torn. Too much has happened in that one day. His best friend turned out to be an asshole who sleeps with his best friend's wife.

His wife who indulged in sleeping with him only to conceive a child that wasn't her husband's.

He'd lost too much!

His wife!

And now his resolve to be able to relay all of this to his already fragile son who seemed to have forgotten.
God, he doesn't know what to do!

As he sat in the waiting room with his head in his hands, he'd decided that he'll be there for his new amnesiac son. He'll need help. So Mathias is going to give to him.

If he can't apparently be a good husband, then he'll just focus on being a good father instead.

After all, all they've got is each other now.

~*~

Mathias' Pov

I've been taking Tobias to therapy. In fact, he had an appointment today but I had to be at work so I asked Kate to take him.
Unknowingly, I ended up being released from work a little early today, so I was in the kitchen making us a snack when he came rushing into the house, panting.

"Hey, buddy? Hey, what's wrong? Calm down!" "Ugh~!" He wailed as he fell over into my arms. "What's a matter Tob'?" I asked while rubbing his back. "Did something happen at the appointment?"

Apparently my concern finally reached him because he stammered out; "A-a b-b-boy!"

Huh, a boy?

"What boy Toby?"

"F-from my mem-memories. I r-r-remember a boy!" He cried harder.

A boy from your memories huh?

Could it be...

Maverick's kid?

"Shush, shush. It's okay, it's okay. Just breath Toby."

I rubbed his back in comfort.

I'll be making a phone call to Kate later.

~*~

Toby's Pov

Why?

Why is this happening?

Why am I at fault?

Why!?

I wailed as I fell back onto my bed. I can't remember.
I can't remember and it pains me! The things that come back to me, the things that I've forgotten, seem so important!

It gives me this unexplainable feeling in my chest and it hurts!

It really freaking hurts.

Everytime I remember, it always feel like I can't breath at the end of it. Then my head starts to feel like it's going to explode.
Pain.

I've never delt with pain well.

Why can't anyone see that I'm freaking hurting!

Why couldn't she see it!?

I feel like screaming.

Why couldn't she see that I'm in a bad place to want to date anyone?

Then, then there's that boy.
The boy who keeps staring at me like he's waiting for me to unlock some sort of secret he needs to know.

Do I know him? Does he know me?

Did I know him?

What if he was my friend or something and God I couldn't remember him!

God!

Why did I have to lose my memory?

Harper.

Harper help me!

"I need help." I cried out softly.
"Mom. Mom tell me what to do! I can't- I can't-"

I was panicking.
Mom was gone. Mom wasn't here anymore.

I don't know how long I was like that, but at some point dad came for me.

He held a lemon under my nose and I snapped out of it from the tangy smell.

The boy,
the boy from my fleeting memories, where are you? What happened to you? Who are you?

Will you help me?

You did in my memories, so why not now?

~*~

"— So come over. I'm sober and alone but, I'll be lonely with you. You~, you~, you~~~~!"

"Dad, what are you doing?" "Oh, hey buddy! I'm just spending all the time I can in my sanctuary before I live tomorrow."

My dad spends an unhealthy amount of time doing any and everything in the kitchen.

"For what?"

"Business trip with my old business pal!"

The song in my opinion was not suited for his dancing. It was kinda slow and sensual, whereas dad's dancing was fast and...out there.

"H-how long will you be gone? Do I need to help you pack-" "No, no. You'll be packing as well. I'm sending to stay with his family until I get back. After all it's not like they're strangers."

"Huh?" "Nothing. Come dance with me Tob'!"
I sighed. "Okay~."

~*~

I was twitching on my way to the car that morning. I kept pressing on the power button on my phone to calm my nerves. It didn't help, but it at least kept my focus on something.

"Everything's going to be okay, Toby. I'll be back before you know it." He smiled at me through the rear-view mirror. I couldn't manage one back.

I gazed out the window at the passing scenery.
I was tired. My eyes begin to droop. At one point I even hit my head on the window.

I was almost asleep when my phone started vibrating. It was Harper.

I didn't want to talk so I just let the phone keep ringing.

Shortly after I sent her a text saying that I won't be in school that day.

After that, I powered my phone off. Now that I didn't have anything to distract me from my phobia of being in a car, I begin to feel myself start to panic. So I closed my eyes and tried not to think about that awful night. 

That awful night where I lost my memory and my mother.

I ended up falling asleep in the backseat.

~*~

I woke up with a jerk.
My eyes finally focused enough for me to see that we were at a mansion-like house. I stumbled out of the car, almost falling to the ground.

Dad came and helped me.
His firm but light grip on my arm pinched my scars.
The scars I gave myself just to see what would happen.

To see if I would bleed the same color as everybody else.

Why is it so hard to see, if I cut myself I would bleed?

I'm just like you, you're like me.

So why!?

"Oh, Tobias we've missed you so much," Exclaimed a woman with her arms wide open for s hug, as she came towards me.

I subconsciously flinched back from her grasp.

"I-I-I'm sorry!" I muttered tucking myself into my dad's side. He just chuckled. "Oh Tob'. I'm sorry Kate, he's just a bit nervous." He rubbed my shoulder soothingly.

"Oh, of course!"

"Kate go take the boy to wash up. Let's get going Mathias."

"Alright. Goodbye Tob'! See you later." I just mumbled my farewell.

"I don't know these people." I mumbled to myself but it cause Mr. Maverick to pause by me. He didn't say anything just studied me and then carried on.

Do I, perhaps know them but just forgotten?

°
°
°
°
°

Mathias Mcvay

Tobias Mcvay

The Boy in Toby's Memories (lol Jonah)

The Get-Around Mother Tabitha (Toby's Mom)

Garrett Maverick played by; Sean O'Pry

Katelyn Maverick played by; Aneta K

A/N: THANKS FOR READING RUNAWAYS!!! CIAO!!
_

_

°Started: November 17th, 2019
°Finished: January 16th, 2020
°Updated: February 13th, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 177 25
Uncovered secrete!! °°°° "You fooled me! You made me fall in love with you only to realise that you are a freaking boy!! I hate you so much..what did...
872K 29.3K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
334K 17.2K 61
Synopsis Gulf You. Ruined. Me. Took me three years to finally move on. 3 years to stop scheming on how I can hurt you the way you hurt me. Then now y...
966K 33.9K 56
"You think I want to hurt you", he strained balling his fist. "You're so foolish", he groaned. "Can I ask another question?". "No leave me alone"...