DΣΛƬΉ'Ƨ KIƧƧ [ʙᴇᴏᴍᴊᴜɴ] ✓

By cornelia_rei

"You are my forbidden desire, and loving you is a sin." Where Beomgyu felt the 'fear at first sight' to the m... More

Intro: Twist of fate
✿1
✿2
✿3
✿5
✿6
✿7
✿8
✿9
✿10
✿11
✿12
✿13
✿14
✿15
✿16
✿17
✿18
✿19
✿20
✿21
✿22
✿23
✿24
✿25
✿26
✿27
✿28
✿29
💕30
✿31
✿32
✿33
✿34
✿35
✿36
✿37
✿38
✿39
✿40
✿41
✿42
✿43
✿44
✿45
✿46
✿47
✿48
✿49
✿50
✿51
✿52
✿53
✿54
✿55
Epilogue
Special Chapter: New Beginning

✿4

2.6K 155 142
By cornelia_rei

Happy Birthday, Taehyun! OMG, I'm just happy that I have the same birth month as him. 

-----------

"You just ate with Yeonjun a while ago, and now, you look like crazy. I'm blabbering here by myself, and I thought that you're not in a mood or in deep thought because of your problems. But it seems like you're in a cloud nine!" Soobin flicked his friend's forehead.

Beomgyu just got snapped out of his thoughts, touching his forehead.

"Tell me, did something happened between you and him? You looked like someone who's from an aftershock of losing your virginity in your first sex!" Soobin jokingly said.

Beomgyu panicked, afraid that someone in the bus might hear them. "What the fuck Soob--"

"Don't cuss!" he flicked Beomgyu's forehead again.

"Stop being so exaggerated! Your gigantic fingers might damage my skull!" Beomgyu teased that made Soobin glare at him.

"Hey! You're the one who started this!" Beomgyu crosses his arms.

"Fine! Then what happened a while ago when you left?" Soobin asked.

"Nothing, really. I want him to eat with us every day starting tomorrow. Is it okay?"

"Yes, no problem. If that's how your love life will begin!" Soobin teases his friend. They know each other for a long time and Yeonjun is the first person who made his friend look like someone who fell in love.

Beomgyu has never shown any interest in girls, that's why he knows the possibilities of Beomgyu, on loving a man. Just like him.

"Don't mention anything about love because I'm not in love," Beomgyu said.

"Yeah, in the denial stage. I will look forward to the next symptoms!" Soobin clapped like a proud fairy godmother.

Beomgyu just glared at his best friend. They both looked outside the window.

Their happy mood disappeared because of what they witnessed. A teenage boy was about to cross the street, but a car suddenly overtakes the bus. The car hits the boy, and they both saw how the boy was thrown away, hitting his head on the road.

Many people saw the accident, while the driver of the car went to the victim. Their bus stopped, and when some traffic enforcers assisted the traffic, the bus is moving again.

Before the sight of the accident could disappear, Beomgyu saw a taller man, wearing the same outfit as Yeonjun. He is certain that the man is not Yeonjun, and he has a guess on what Yeonjun is now.

Beomgyu is distracted by his thoughts because he saw Soobin's reaction to the accident. He knows that it triggered his friend's trauma due to the same thing that happened to Soobin's loved one.

Beomgyu stood up when he notices that they are at the bus stop in their neighborhood. He held Soobin's trembling hands to get out of the bus. It looks like Soobin is walking lifelessly. His eyes are in total shock that made Beomgyu extremely worried.

Beomgyu decided to walk him home and to make sure that he has calmed down before leaving his friend. Luckily, Soobin's parents aren't there yet, and he assisted his friend towards his room.

Beomgyu caressed his back, attempting to console him. "Soobin, don't be afraid. I'm always here for you, and I'm sure that he will come back soon". He said, referring to Soobin's boyfriend, who got hit by a car five years ago. His boyfriend is still in a coma, and he is blaming himself for what happened.

"I-it's my fault! Maybe it won't happen when I didn't argue with him on that day! He is still in a coma, and I'm afraid that he will die sooner!" Soobin burst into tears. He is bearing the feeling of being scared and lonely for a long time. He doesn't want to be hopeless, and he's afraid that the machine is what keeps his boyfriend alive.

"Don't lose hope! He is fighting for his life because he still wanted to be with you, right?" he cupped Soobin's cheeks.

"He will be sad if you keep on blaming yourself. We will pray for his recovery, alright?" Beomgyu did his best to convince him.

Soobin nodded, and his shaky breath can be heard. Beomgyu grabbed a glass of water that his friend drinks.

"Take a deep breath, just like this." Beomgyu made his friend follow him. Soobin takes a deep breath, feeling better than before.

"You're doing great, and I'm sure he is doing his best, too! I hope that you two will meet sooner!" Beomgyu wiped Soobin's tears using his handkerchief. Then he engulfed Soobin into a warm embrace.

"T-thank you," Soobin said, hugging his friend back.

Beomgyu grabs some ice cream on Soobin's fridge. His friend loves ice cream, and it is effective in cheering him up from tough moments.

After eating a chocolate ice cream, Soobin leans on his shoulder. Meanwhile, Beomgyu is humming a song while fidgeting his fingers to his phone.

He is searching on google about angels. "Is there an angel who is wearing an all-black outfit? Because he looks like an angel, not the scary skull-headed death who is escorting the dead people." he thought.

He bit his lips, trying not to feel fluttered from thinking of Yeonjun's handsome face. He is distracted from his thought when he heard the soft snores from his friend.

Soobin fell asleep on his shoulder, and he thinks that it's time for him to leave. He gently laid Soobin on the pillow, careful not to disturb him from resting. He went out of the bed without making any noise.

He wiped the sweat and the dried tears from Soobin's face. "See you tomorrow in school, have a good rest," he whispered before leaving the room.

He greeted Soobin's mother when he saw her at the door. He said that his friend is resting from their study before bidding goodbye to her.

Beomgyu is excused from today's classes for their rehearsal in the singing club.

He was also stocked with Taehyun in the whole day's rehearsal. Tomorrow will be the performance day for the school festival. The leader is about to announce something.

"There's an additional song in our performance. The students are looking forward to the intermission number of our popular member" the senior member looked at his members.

"We have to perform one song, where Beomgyu will be the main vocalist." All of the band members are amazed, except for Beomgyu, who is staring in disbelief.

Beomgyu never acknowledged the fact that he is a popular guy in school. In the first place, he is not interested in girls.

"Is it real?" Beomgyu knows that Taehyun is originally the main vocalist of the band. He is contented to be a backup vocalist and a lead guitarist.

"It's the time to give you the spotlight in a song. Maybe I have to make the members sing next time so that everyone can experience to be the main vocalist even in one song." the leader said while smiling widely.

All of the members liked the idea, and Beomgyu sighed. He has to agree even if he is shy deep inside.

"You have to sing this popular love song for the audiences. Can you do it?"

"I will try my best," Beomgyu said without looking at anyone.

They first practiced the song that Beomgyu is going to sing. Beomgyu looked down in embarrassment because they keep on repeating the song for an hour.

"You sang well, but the emotion is still not enough. You have to sing with the feeling of being in love." the leader commented to Beomgyu.

"Maybe it's hard for him because he never had a girlfriend." Jake, the drummer of the band, casually said.

"Have you ever been in love, romantically with someone Gyu?" Taehyun asked gently as he felt that Beomgyu is ashamed.

Beomgyu shakes his head.

"Maybe you have to rock someone in bed in one night for you to know how it feels!" JM said while chuckling.

Other members are whistling and laughing. They all went silent, especially JM when Taehyun shot daggers at them with his glaring eyes.

"Beomgyu is not a fuck boy like you, so stop joking around!" Taehyun hissed.

"Chill Tyun, hmmm maybe you are the perfect candidate for Beomgyu's experience of the one-night stand!" JM said, and it made the others laugh because they know how Taehyun feels for Beomgyu, who is not aware.

Taehyun looks pissed, and he is about to yell when Beomgyu touched his shoulder to make him calm down.

"Stop! There's no time for jokes like that, JM." the leader said that made everyone silent.

"Don't pressure yourself Beomgyu. We will rehearse again in the afternoon. Let's proceed to the next songs." The leader decided to practice the other songs until the lunch break.

............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 2.2K 27
[Completed] He has never even met him, yet he felt his touch. He sees him only in his dreams until one day where he comes to the same school. Is this...
6.8K 256 36
Yeonbin ff Not every love story is about two lost souls finding each other. This story starts with an end, with an end of a beautiful and long-lasti...
143K 7.7K 27
Yeonjun thinks he can get anything he sets his mind to, but one boy is challenging that belief. Warning: Suicidal Themes Started:10/16/19 Finished:4...
10K 276 14
𖦹 My Beautiful Boy ❤︎ ⵌ Yeonjun is a playboy that plays with innocent school boys. As Beomgyu enrolled, Yeonjun added him to his victim list, but he...