New Earth: Supergirl

Od Lauriver1fanboy

My name is Kara Zor-El, I'm from Krypton. And also another reality. After the crisis destroyed the old multiv... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Not an Update!

Chapter 46

458 9 2
Od Lauriver1fanboy

Warning, chapter may contain brief and mild Rated M material, but nothing too graphic, it's just something that I thought would go well with the story and it will likely be one time thing, since I'm not that kind of writer, but this thought came across my mind and I liked it so I put this in. I'm only adding this warning in case anyone who reads this is super conservative and I didn't want to offend anyone. I hope that despite this, you guys still like the chapter, but I don't want to find a bunch of complaints for what in my opinion is not that big a deal, but you never know how other people might interpret it, so I'm just covering my bases. Sorry for such a long AN, but I felt I should give you guys a warning, but I'll let you be the judge of if you think it was necessary.

However, almost immediately after Brainy tried sending them all in, things went wrong as J'onn and Mon-El both woke back up.

"What happened, why are we still here?" Mon-El asked Brainy.

"I do not know. This should've worked just like it did last time and it's definitely working since it's showing that both Supergirl and Sam have been successfully transferred to the Valley of Juru." Brainy said.

"So why didn't it send us?" J'onn asked.

"I do not know. Remember, the valley of Juru is a place of magic, not science, which means that there are things about it that we do not understand. I will contact Alura, see if she can send us any of the information the Kryptonian witches might have on the valley of Juru to see why only Kara and Sam were able to get through." Brainy said and they all nodded.

"So, it looks like Kara and Sam are on their own." Alex said.

"At least they have each other." Lena said.

"Let's just hope that's enough until we can figure out a way to get someone in there to help them." Nia said and they all nodded in agreement.

"Where are J'onn and Mon-El?" Sam asked as she and Kara woke up in the valley of Juru to find that they were the only ones who'd made the journey.

"I don't know. Maybe Brainy was wrong about his calculations and was only able to send the two of us here." Kara said.

"So, what do we do now?" Sam asked.

"We stick to the plan. We need to find the fountain and use it to power you up." Kara said and Sam nodded.

"And more importantly, get the water we need to depower the worldkillers." Sam said and Kara nodded in agreement.

"Let's get moving. We need to find that fountain before anything else realizes we're here." Kara said and Sam nodded in agreement, since they were already down two members of their party, which would put them at an even greater disadvantage.

"You okay?" Kara asked as she and Sam stopped for a moment to let Sam catch her breath.

"How are you not exhausted?" Sam asked.

"My powers are still at full strength. But honestly, I thought we would've found the fountain by now." Kara said.

"Yeah, it's like something is keeping it from us." Sam said.

"Or someone." A new voice said and the two turned to see a man in a hooded robe standing in front of them.

"Who are you?" Kara asked as the man pulled back his hood to reveal a familiar face.

"I was once Thomas Coville. But my actions on Earth have condemned me to this realm as it's keeper. And a guide to what you are looking for." Coville said.

"Coville? How is this possible?" Kara asked.

"This place is one of the few realms not affected by the crisis of infinite worlds. But before that happened, I was condemned to become this realm's guardian as a punishment for my actions, for now I am powerless to do anything but watch as the daughters of Juru are able to unleash their horrors again. I am condemned to serve those who killed me. A fitting punishment for my crimes I suppose." Coville said.

"So, you're like a Spectre?" Kara asked.

"No. I am nothing like your friend Oliver Queen. I am more like a Pariah." Coville said.

"I don't understand, what are you talking about?" Sam asked.

"I'll bring you up to speed later." Kara said and Sam nodded.

"Can you tell us where to find the fountain?" Sam asked Coville.

"It is not as simple as it was the last time you were here. It is my duty to ensure that the fountain's power is not abused again. The first thing I did when I discovered my new position was hide the fountain to prevent the daughters of Juru from finding it. I cannot reveal it to just anyone. Even the daughters of Alura and Astra." Coville said.

"Wait what?" Kara asked, thinking she'd misheard Coville.

"Yes Kara, daughter of Alura. With my new position came new insights, particularly that of the true origin of Reign's host. Samantha, daughter of Astra In-Ze." Coville said.

"Who?" Sam asked.

"That's my aunt. If what Coville is saying is true Sam, then that means that we're actually cousins." Kara said.

"So now I find out that I'm actually related to Supergirl and Superman. It seems like I got skipped over in terms of powers." Sam said and Coville chuckled, right before he stood up straight.

"What's wrong?" Kara asked.

"Well, I suppose that this is a good news, bad news situation." Coville said.

"Great, what's the good news?" Kara asked.

"It is finally safe for me to reveal the fountain's location to you." Coville said.

"Wait, why is it suddenly safe?" Sam asked.

"Because it would appear that when you separated yourself from Reign, you also provided her with a means of escape and Purity and Pestilence transferred their life essences and their powers to her as she did to make her the embodiment of the trinity." Coville said.

"That makes it even more important that we find the fountain and power up." Sam said and Coville nodded as he raised his hand and the darkness parted to reveal the fountain.

"One more question before you most likely disappear, why didn't J'onn and Mon-El enter the valley with us?" Kara asked.

"I could not allow them to enter, for while Lena Luthor and Alex Danvers were able to enter once, I cannot allow non kryptonians to enter the valley. It is a sacred place." Coville said.

"Will we be able to take the water of weakness back to the outside world with us?" Sam asked.

"No. You will need to find another way to defeat Reign, but I can offer you some advice on that." Coville said.

"What is it?" Kara asked.

"While drinking the water of strength will enhance your physical power, it will not bring your powers up to the strength of Reign, especially since this time, Ms. Luthor was able to separate her life force from yours, Samantha, so now Sam getting stronger will not make her weaker." Coville said.

"So what should we do?" Kara asked.

"Reign spent years drinking from the fountain of strength. Even if you both drink from the fountain now, it will not increase your powers to match her's. However, there is a way for you both to increase your strengths to her level now, though I am not sure how you will feel about it." Coville said.

"What do you mean?" Kara asked.

"A similar process to how you get your powers from Earth's sun. If you were to each immerse yourself in the fountain of strength, it would allow you to soak in all of its power at once." Coville said.

"You want me to bathe in the fountain?" Sam asked.

"Yes, after all, they are more than large enough." Coville said, since the size of the fountains had increased to allow them to easily fit their whole bodies in it.

"That actually does make sense, but which one is which and why would she not want to agree to it?" Kara asked.

"To answer your first question, the fountain on the left is the one of strength, the one on the right is the one of weakness. And to answer your second question, you might be hesitant to agree to it because in order for the process to work, there cannot be any barriers to prevent the waters from reaching every cell of your bodies, which I understand might be a bit awkward." Coville said and now both Sam and Kara understood why he thought they might find it awkward.

"I have to bathe in the fountain naked." Sam said, not so much asking as she was saying and she was appalled by the thought.

"Yes. Do not worry, I will not see anything and your physical body on Earth will remain fully clothed, but I'm afraid if you want this to work, you must bathe in the fountain while in the same state you would be if you were bathing anywhere else." Coville said.

"You horndog." Kara said, appalled.

"I did not make the rules of the fountain, but I simply adhere to them. However, if it will make you more comfortable." Coville said as he vanished.

Kara and Sam looked at each other for a moment before Kara finally broke the ice.

"So, this is awkward." Kara said and Sam chuckled.

"That is an understatement. No offense Kara, but I do not want to be naked in front of you." Sam said.

"None taken." Kara said.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this." Sam said as she reached to remove her shirt, but before she could even reach her collar, there was a gust of wind and a splash of water and suddenly, Kara's suit, cape, rings, belt, bra and panties were all neatly folded on the ground and Kara was now in the fountain of strength and a majority of her body thankfully hidden under the water.

"Kara, you didn't have to do that." Sam said, knowing how reluctant Kara had been to consider even drinking from the fountain, and yet now here she was, bathing in it.

"It didn't seem fair of me to ask you to do something like this if I wasn't willing to do it myself. Besides, since things have changed and we'll need a new plan to stop Reign, I figure we'll need as much strength as we can get." Kara said as she began to feel self conscious and raised her arms to cover her chest and crossed her legs, causing Sam to immediately get the hint and turned away to give her apparent cousin some semblance of privacy, which Kara was grateful for as she took a deep breath and dunked her entire body, head included, under the water and she could immediately felt her body soaking in the power from the fountain.

When Kara finally came up for air, she could feel the new power coursing through and she decided that she'd been in the fountain long enough. After making sure that Sam was still turned away from her, Kara super sped over to where her clothes were set down and after using her cape to towel herself off, she quickly redressed herself and could not have felt more relieved to be clothed again.

"Well, I guess it's my turn now and sadly I do not have superspeed." Sam said.

"Yet." Kara said.

"Yeah, well, could you please turn around." Sam said and Kara nodded as she showed Sam the same courtesy she had shown her as Sam began to get undressed.

Sam squealed when the cold water hit her skin, but she was relieved when Kara did not turn around. Still, she had to stop herself from jumping out of the fountain and rushing over to the rock where her clothes were lying on before the process was complete.

And while this was incredibly embarrassing for her, she couldn't deny that every moment she spent in the fountain slowly made the humiliation worth it as she felt the power course through her and she could feel her kryptonian finally surfaced as she dunked her head under and let the power surge into her and when she emerge, she felt the power coursing through her and then, thankfully, she was able to use her own superspeed to 'borrow' Kara's cape to use as a towel and get redressed herself.

"Okay so, let's never speak of this again. Let's just say that we drank from the fountain and that's that." Sam said.

"Agreed." Kara said, right as they felt themselves being pulled out of the valley.

When Kara and Sam woke up, they found themselves back on the Legion Ship.

"Welcome back. You guys okay?" Mon-El asked as he helped his wife up.

"Yes and no. Good news, we found the fountain and Sam convinced me to drink from it." Kara said.

"So now you're both supercharged." Alex said.

"Yes. The bad news is that while we were in the valley, we discovered that when Reign was separated from me, it actually gave her a way into our world and she also has the powers of Purity and Pestilence along with her own." Sam said.

"Great, so now we have that to deal with." Alex said.

"We beat her once and we'll do it again." Kara said.

"Let's hope so. But now, I think we should focus on our more immediate mission." J'onn said.

"What's that?" Lena asked.

"Getting ready for Superman's wedding this weekend." J'onn said and Kara nodded in agreement, since unless Reign showed up now, her top priority was making sure Clark didn't try to escape the altar.

I know this was a long one, but I wanted to get this arc done so that I could finally move into the Superman and Lois wedding, which will be its own book by the way. Will be posted in place of an update to the Superman and Lois story.

Also, once again, I apologize if any of the content in this chapter offended you, but this is the way I wanted to write it and I think that while it may have been a bit unconventional, I managed to get it to fit in. Don't worry, that will likely be the only case of that sort of content in this series, since I'm not that much of a smut author and I wouldn't even consider this smut. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter despite that scene.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

590K 20.8K 200
Life was tough after your mother left, but one woman stood by you and despite everything you and Lena Luthor were as close as sisters, she helped you...
40.8K 1.4K 16
Kara walks into CatCo like a casual day expecting everything to go on as usual. But to her surprise she finds out someone bought CatCo. That woman wa...
168K 7.1K 89
Willow Greene was the last to escape to Earth from her planet as it was destroyed. The neighboring planet, Krypton, was destroyed 25 years earlier on...
17.2K 392 12
You are a friend of Kara Danvers. A lover of Alex Danvers. This is an X Reader, with a bit of a twist. You are an alien, but not in the same way as S...