๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By strawberry1d

"We bloom until we ache' -Serendipity- A part of him started to react to this incredible human before him. Hi... More

*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Disclaimer
Cast list*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
๐Ÿ†Award Achievement๐Ÿ†
Playlist *๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 1
Chapter 2*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 3
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 5
Chapter 6*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 7
Chapter 8*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 9
Chapter 10*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠChapter 11
Chapter 12*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 13
Chapter 14*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 15
Chapter 16*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 17
Chapter 18*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 19
Chapter 20*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 21
Chapter 22*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 23
Contest-Results
Chapter 24*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 25
Chapter 26*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 27
Chapter 28*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 29
Chapter 30*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 31
Chapter 32*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ

Chapter 4*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*

638 48 33
By strawberry1d

You know, I know
You are me, and I am you

Flashback May 2017-part 1

You were busy on your laptop in your room, sitting cross-legs on your bed. Your real presence is buried in pure melancholy and boredom after your breakup.

A month ago, your sweetheart of five years suddenly broke up with you after he came from a few weeks' holiday in Hawaii. You were devastated. You cried for weeks until Samantha pushed you out of the void of deep heartache.

To crown it all, he didn't look back. He told you unapologetically that he and "Willow" found a deep connection with each other, and they might be future soulmates.

You send him a text message and beg him to explain to you what you did wrong. According to him, your relationship is idle with no advancement. It puzzled you because you've been together since high school. You both grew up. You know each other so well. How can someone fall out of love so easily without having the excuse of a red-gold string? How? Does it mean that you are not worth loving?

Yes, you knew later, after Samantha explained why she thought he felt your relationship was boring, you were boring and plain. He was on his way to becoming a famous actor and model, and you didn't fit his new status.

You were so Devo when he instantly changed his status to single, and two days after he officially broke up with you, he posted photos of his new girlfriend on all his social networks. You couldn't handle the betrayal and shock.

All your mutual friends were shocked at the end of your fairy tale relationship. You were mocked and pestered by social media. Your rivals and frenemies led to bullying on social media.

After two weeks of scorn, you felt so down and disheartened, unappealing, and your confidence level was down to 0%. You didn't feel like going on anymore. Greg was living an extraordinary life: a New uni, a New girlfriend, and a budding modelling career. You missed him so much. Every time someone talks about it, you'll break down. It was as if you had lost a limb.

During your uni holidays. You visited your friends' maternal grandparents, who have lived in South Africa since 2004. You took Samantha with you, where you found yourself again—a new environment. You even consider transferring to The University of Cape Town.
You were rekindling old friendships with your childhood best friend, who invited you and Sam. She's a model and aspiring actress in America.

She and Samantha help you to reclaim your morale. You were so fragile because of losing all that weight. They let you go through a makeover. You learn to apply make-up, wear cuter clothes and pull yourself together. The first thing you did on the road to restoration was to close all your social media accounts—Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Block Greg's numbers. You have changed your e-mail and messenger apps. It was like you never existed. You pack and burn all Greg's photos. If your relationship meant nothing, then all these memories meant nothing.

The gifts that he gave you over the years. Jewellery, plushies, his hoodie that you loved, so everything that he bought you, you pack in a big box and post it back to his home.

No hint of your status. After the split, you received your Tarnished status. You were again devastated, thinking that you are never destined to be loved by a soulmate that FATE intends for you to have. Love hates you. First betrayed by your father, then Greg and the system.

After a month in South Africa, you were changed stronger, mentally and physically. The boys at uni all loved to date you. You threaten with bloody noses if they don't leave you alone. You became the hottest topic on campus, burning with an icy attitude. You held your chin up high. You're not the first girl who was dumped. All those wasted years.

Now, that is how Samantha found you, working on your laptop.

"Howdy, mate! What are you doing?"Samantha was looking fantastic. She jovial enters your bedroom.

"Where are ya going?" You look up at her.

"Holy Doley! You wouldn't believe it! Brendon scored us tickets to the BTS gig here in Sydney! Places were chockers at the ticket offices, but with the right bickies and connections, he nailed it. His sister can't make it because she's had an op. It's happening on Friday night. Keen to tag along with us?" "she gushed. Your friend became an avid ARMY after a buddy called Janice led her down the rabbit hole.

"Yeah, no, I'm not really into them, and I don't know their names or faces. Chuck her ticket to someone else. Remember, we're kicking off work at the resort tomorrow. "Raise your eyebrows. She was snickering.

"Aw, come on, Ruby... reckon you'll have a ripper time at the show. Just give them a listen. They're top-notch, absolute legends." She asks more with a begging tone.

"You mentioned they belt out tunes in Korean. I won't even catch a word, mate." You retorted back.

Samantha got you the three-week job at the Sheraton Grand Hyde Park resort. Both of you will be in the food service department. She will be a waitress at the breakfast restaurant and bar area, and you have the executive lounge and poolside waitressing, which is mainly for the elite guests.

According to the manager, you are beautiful to be their lounge hostess for the coming weekend. They were serving guests sweet and savory treats.

The hotel itself was a five-star hotel. You love the atmosphere of the opulent resort.

You wore a mauve blouse, a black pencil skirt, and a black jacket. You appear polished.

Wednesday night. You've been informed that a prominent Asian crew would stay at the resort for a week after the hotel management summoned the entire staff. The personnel and hotel management were giddy with excitement. There was so much buzz, but you couldn't understand why.

You'll have pool duty with this girl you met. She has to ensure that every towel is hygienic and readily available for the guests.

It was staff quarters, and you had a cute room on the ground floor.

You thoroughly enjoyed your week on duty. You could talk to Samantha during the day.

You had cute black pencil skirts, deep pink shirts, and black short-sleeved blazers with your name tag. You look beautiful. All you need to do is the style of your hair. You were not allowed with your red mane lose. So You styled your hair in a cute bun.

The coming week the hotel staff was all over the place to prepare the place for the biggest band on the planet. You help wherever you can.
Unfortunately, on Wednesday evening, you were too busy with your job to see the band and their entourage.

Samantha was beyond herself in excitement. She and some ladies management put as servers were reassigned as maids because of three floors down the group's floor.

Management found out these girls were their so-called ARMY. You were also interviewed and casually asked if you knew the band. You were honest with them. You can't save yourself when they ask you basic questions about the band.

They asked you the name of the guy who called himself "worldwide handsome was." You didn't even know who was called Suga and V. These guys had strange names.

You didn't even see the guys during the day, not at night. You didn't have the privilege like the other girls to meet them.

But ...FATE has something else in mind—one late afternoon. The kitchen called you to deliver a platter to room number D12 on the fourth. It's a cute newly married couple.

You took it and delivered it to their room. You got an enormous tip in American dollars. You could beam.

Back in the elevator, you press to the top executive floors. You and a girl, who's going to sit at the reception, welcoming the guests, are on duty. She is at the reception, and you are the waitress (hostess) to serve.

There were two business people all by themselves. You had previously provided them with their refreshments and cocktails.

When you turned around, you froze... then was when you saw him. He was smirking with two younger boys. They were tall, but he was a little shorter, but his physique was so athletic. You couldn't help but stare at him while standing on the other side by the table.

You were fascinated. He was the concept of "hot as hell." They turned over their card to Ally at the door's reception.

Ally -30 years old

She beamingly explains to them how the lounge's sweet and savory high tea works. They moved in your direction.

You feel your palms grow moist and don't know how to treat these cute guys.

Your eyes met...from across the room. You felt how your breath started to hitch in your throat, your eyes started to dilate, nervous butterflies began to break out inside your stomach, and even your palms appeared to sweat. The emotions both of you met with that moment merely by locking eyes were extraordinary yet disturbing.

You never had such a physical reaction to a boy. You never felt like that with Greg. What was this? Why are you feeling like this for a stranger? His hair was golden brown, but his eyes were gorgeous. Hair hanging over his eyes.

You quickly diverted your eyes as you noticed the three walking toward you. You breathe in and put your most professional tone on, ensuring you do not glance at the object of your recent fancy.

"G'day gentlemen'-"you addressed them smoothly and led them to the table.

You've asked them for their drink orders. The three were so adorable trying to pronounce the words on the menu.

They looked confused at your composure, unaware you didn't know their names.

"OK, what would you like to drink?"You asked the one with the bunny smile. He looked very young, and his smile was a little timid. The one on his right was snorting.

He was handsome, especially in his eyes, but Your "stud muffin" looked at you with an adorable smirk on his lips. Your heart was beating erratically. How can one look to make you feel like a jello baby?

"Oh-. OK, I would ...like ...er...coke er Ruby. Please and thank you...or Ta, "he stuttered, looking at your name tag. You smile charmingly at him. What a handsome guy he is.

They quickly found out that you don't know any of them. It was so refreshing.

"Kookie is his name. I like er...a Cream soda..: please, Ruby, thank you". This one has a cute, boxy smile. He had mesmerizing eyes. You giggle a little. They are so charming. You wondered if they were part of the Asian crew that arrived yesterday.

You told the group that they could go and serve themselves sweet and savory snacks. The two jumped immediately up and hurried to the buffet counters.

You inhale deeply as you nervously fix your eyes on this sexy one. He looks up at you and gazes intensely into your chocolate-brown eyes. You couldn't stop looking at each other. The varied desires that were gleaming in his eyes were fascinating to observe.

A slight cough made you break the magic.

The younger one looks from him to you and smirks." Er...Jimin, aren't you going to place your order...You make the beauty nervous...drop it already." he criticizes the "Jimin'guy in Korean. Jimin gave a breathy laugh.

He smiled at you," Um...Ruby ...I like a coke ...too, please ..." Maybe with you as a side, in Korean, he mumbled softly. The younger one widened his eyes, snickers, and swiftly returned to the buffet, where the other decided his favourite snacks. They glance at the two of you with big grins on their faces. The eldest maknae is in his attacking mode.

"OK, thanks...I'll bring it to your table..." Just as you were about to turn to place the order at the bar, you felt your arm held back. You look back down at Jimin with widening eyes. The touch on your arm was warm, but it felt like shivers racing up in your brain. Your mouth turned to dry. Omg...what is wrong with you?

"Um ...thank you for ....serving us...I'm Jimin, that one with....black T-shirt er ...Jungkook and Taehyung "V"? He shows his friends with his adorable accent. Gosh, he is beautiful with his pouty lips.

"G'day, Jimin! Ruby here; a pleasure to meet ya." You nervously stuttered it out. He beamed and let you go.

You swiftly went to the barman. Your hands are so sweaty. You asked Jason, the barman, to quickly serve the drinks. You are just going to the restroom.

Your feet couldn't wait to flee to the restroom. You were out of breath inside the restroom, panting against the restroom wall. You were holding onto your chest, trying to stabilize your breathing. You quickly move to the mirror and see your flustered face almost as red as your hair; you fan yourself and try to open a button or two to get some fresh air. What the hell is happening to you? You've never had such a severe reaction to a guy before. What's up with this new awareness? Gosh!

"Oi, Ruby, pull yourself together! He's just a bloke... a proper hunk, though!"You criticize yourself. After you rinse your face and button up your shirt, you leave with a relaxed facial expression.

Jungkook was calling you and wanted to know what specific snacks are called. He is so cute.

"Oh...that is a lemon tart..and a pecan nut... square." he smiled as he bit into it and moaned at how delicious it was.

Taehyung grins, "Whoa...nice!" He enjoyed his cocktail mince pies. Jimin enjoyed a cream tart and was using the tip of his tongue to lick off his top lip.

You blush rosy red as he catches you checking him out. He threw you that adorable smirk. Oh, this guy will be the death of you. Why is he creating such strong reactions out of you? Your nerves could no longer take it.

You had to get out of their presence.

"No worries, mate, if you need anything, just give us a bell. I'll be back in an instant."You quickly switch to the two older guests standing up to leave. You smiled at them and took all the empty glasses and plates.

The three were laughing and chitchatting. They enjoyed the treats. Jungkook had three rounds of serving. Taehyung ordered a few different sodas and Jimin a cider.

You quickly came back to clean up their table while they were at the buffet counter again and went to the terrace to ensure no more glasses and crockery were left on the tables.

The terrace area is on the top floor. You look down at the glass railings at the flowing traffic. The air is changing. It was getting cooler at night. You let out a little shiver. As you rub your arms, you sense a presence behind you. Your heart started to thump painfully. O gosh...

"It's... so scenic... up here," he softly states. You turned around and glanced at him as he made his way to stand beside you.

"Yeah, it is.." You softly whisper. He looked down at you and studied your face.

"Ruby...You are ...beautiful...Your hair....is it... really...red?"He smiles and touches your bangs with his forefinger until his finger moves slowly in a caressing mode down your blushing cheeks. You could stare at him while he looked at you with an undefined emotion in his eyes. You were speechless. You didn't know how to react or answer.

You clear your throat because the surrounding air becomes a little dense, "Er...thanks...yeah....it's real... natural red."

He smiled widely," Will it be ... OK... if I ask... for... for... "he gestured a phone sign," ... cell number...please."

You look comprehensive eye at him," y... You want my ...n.. number?" You asked, stunned.

He nods," Please...I want ...talk to you...more."

You nervously hand him your phone. Electricity went through both of you as his fingers tentatively touched yours. He gave you his. He smirked and begged you to smile so that he could capture a pic of you. He didn't even react when you took a pic of him to set his phone profile.

It was dark, with a few illuminated lanterns around the terras. Taehyung was calling him back in. They needed to go, and now!

Jimin looks at his friend inside the lounge and nods, taking your hands gently and caressing your knuckles as you become more distracted by this movement.

"I want...to see you ...again, please...can I?" he softly asked. You just looked at him with wide eyes and nodded wordlessly. What happened to your voice? 

He smiles and rushes out with the two friends. Two guys were waiting for them. You sigh deeply as you turn around, gather the glasses around the terrace, and enter. You ensure the place looks presentable, even if the cleaning crew will start tomorrow at 5 am.

Your mind is in a whirlwind. A hot guy asked you for your number. You didn't even fight or complain about it and willingly gave it to him. You never, ever give cell numbers out, especially to guys. Why him?

The chef inside the small kitchen told the three of you to help yourself with the food. The lounge is going to close at 11 pm.

You, Jason, and Ally were relaxing together at the table and enjoying the leftover treats at the buffet table. It's just a pity Samantha left already at 8 pm.

Jason- 25 years

"Ah, I'm knackered," Jason groans. "Did a double shift, but needed the dosh."

He stretches himself out.

Ally, a sheila in her thirties, chuckles at you. "Seems like BTS has caught your fancy, huh?" She smirks your way.

You glance at her, stunned, eyes flickering. "B... BTS! The boy band BTS!"

Jason and Ally look at you, completely gobsmacked. Are you living under a rock?

"You don't know the biggest K-pop band in the world...? Ruby, where've you been hiding?" Jason exclaims, surprised. He's clued up on them and even made YouTube reactions about their stuff.

"Goodness me, Ruby... I noticed Jimin was sweet about you. He was checking you out the whole time... I can't believe an Aussie chick caught the eye of BTS's ultimate flirt, a charming young fella with a magnetic vibe," Ally chuckles at your embarrassment.

You blushed beet red, "I didn't know it was them...I don't even know what they looked like. Please don't judge me and feel so stupid. Please don't tell Samatha, and she'll tease me endlessly."

Omg...a superstar gave you his number. Is he crazy? You must remove his picture. Maybe place it into a separate file. You won't believe you have a snapshot of the famous Jimin. Oh, mercy. This is preposterous...

Ally giggles at your pale face. "I reckon they appreciated you not fangirling over them; gets a bit much for them."

Jason smirks at your blushing face. "You looked dead cute all flustered in front of the good-looking bloke. He was taken with you. There's just somethin' 'bout that one."

Ally bursts into laughter. "Oh my gosh, Jason! That's too good...you experienced The Jimin Effect."

You look bewildered at her. "What's the Jimin effect?" Jason scoffs and gives Ally a playful shove.

Ally giggles. "Jimin's got this calm charm that even straight blokes get a bit flustered around him. They look at him, and his appeal ropes 'em in. Some might even get a bit of a flutter. They reckon once you're Jim-in, you can't Jim-out."

Your eyes widen. Gosh! Even boys like Jimin. It seems like the competition is tough.

They snickered at your astonished face. Holy Dooley, did you tumble into the Jim-in effect?

You fell hard...how will you ever Jim out?

A/n Another update for you guys. Thank you for all your support of Serendipity.

A shout-out to the following accounts. Thank you for all the votes and comments.

@iwillwrite22    @ThaiSenpai   @TeaandKookies   @lilmeowmeow_studios    

@acmbtg  @squeaki20707 @Btsmamma @Authortius  @ambrexz  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
57K 2.7K 68
"I-Im...I'm sorry..." I clicked my tongue; "Stop saying you're sorry. I need to get used to it right?" In a remorseful way, she looked at me. "Hey...
150K 9.4K 92
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐†๐‘๐„๐˜ โ™ก . A shiver ran down to her body when he held her by her waist pullin...
54.5K 6.1K 61
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...