No One Else (Dior Johnson)

By MrsDiorr

After spending majority of his life feeling alone Dior, a very quiet and timid young man meets Isaiah a girl... More

Diclaimers and copyright
Cast
Prologue
No Witnesses
Silence
Roll some more
N.A.M.E
RememberYou
Gone
Pearly Gates
COLD
Talk 2 U
DisappointedButNotSurprised
WannaBeMyFriend
NotSoSweetDreams
Not An Update
Broken Rules
Broken Rules Pt2
FavouriteFlavour
GetYou
NeedMe
Unknown Lover
PrideIsTheDevil
WetDreamz
Revelations
HavingEverythingRevealed
MyRider
Floods
Announcement
GoodDays
Drained
Feelings
TheStartOfTheEnd
ForYou
Karma
Regrets

Armed And Dangerous

1K 59 32
By MrsDiorr

"You Can Tell How Dangerous A Person Is By The Way They Hold Their Anger Inside Themselves Quietly"
-Unknown

Dior

*A Few Days Later*

Sage lay on her bed breathing heavily with a wide smile on her face. Her mind was stuck on the feeling that Dior has just given her. In her eyes the feeling of him in between her legs and his manhood deep in her body had to be the same feeling of heaven.

Lost in the thoughts of what had just transpired she almost didn't notice him about to leave without saying a word as he usually did.

"You don't have to leave yet" she sighed heavily as she sat up not bothering to cover herself with sheets. She kinda hoped that would tempt him to stay as if that had ever worked before.

He slowly shook his head as he fixed his gold chain around his neck. He never felt good for too long after sex. The feeling always left him quickly and it made him feel a little bad that he had to use her just for a few minutes of feeling "stress free" so he could never stay with her afterwards even if he wanted to. And he knew how selfish his thoughts were but that never stoped him from coming if she asked him.

In his defense he never initiated any contact so she always knows what she's getting herself into.

"You always do this Dior. Like you really can't stay just a little while longer"

"Nah" he simply replied. He wasn't tryna hear her talk. He wanted to get out her house so he can take a shower and smoke a blunt.

"You know what Dior? Fuck you" she got up off the bed making her way to him so she could get in his face only cause she knows he hates it when people do that.

"You always treat me like I'm some thot you can have sex with then forget about right after" she started yelling even louder.

Sage liked to play victim like she didn't know what it was with them. They had known each other since they were younger and one thing lead to another but it was never anything romantic on both their ends until Sage let the dick get to her.

Dior couldn't even say a word. He just gave her look letting her know that she had to back up before shit gets out of hand.

"You can go" she barely muttered in a defeated tone as if he wasn't gonna leave.

She gave up trying. He obviously couldn't be bothered by her so why try so hard.

<~<~<○●○●○>~>~>

It didn't take too long for him to get home and take a shower. And just like any other time he felt alone or overwhelmed he decided to roll up and smoke the stress, pain, pressure, sadness and lonlieness away.

His day felt long as hell when in reality it was still pretty early in the day he just hadn't slept in a while and it would most probably remain that way.

All the curtains in the apartment were closed not letting any light in just the way he loved it. The A.C. blast out cold air giving him a reason to wear his hoodie over his head only adding to the comforting yet deserted illusion of darkness.

Flames from the lighter flickered on and off as he puffed in lighting his blunt. Immediately his lungs filled with the intoxicating feeling that he received from his little paradise on a stick.

Smoking in the darkness is what most of his adulthood memories consisted of. Just being alone...Sad.

"Open the door this police" a deep voice called from the other side of the door paired with loud obnoxious banging.

He got up taking his own sweet time since he knew already that it was no one other than Tari'q. It's like this nigga don't got a home.

"What's up bessfraan" Tari'q strolled into the apartment filling the place with his fake girly voice.

"Don't you got a key?" Dior asked as he locked the door.

"I just don't wanna barge in that's rude. Plus I lost it" he shrugged.

Dior didn't even say anything. He just made a mental not to have his locks changed real soon.

For a while the two friends just sat in silence as they passed the blunt back and forth. Of course Tari'q manged to switch on a few lights. Dior didn't even protest he honestly just wanted to get high in silence.

Dior snapped out of his light trance when he felt his phone ring in the pocket of his sweats. It was Sekani's school.

He let out a heavy sigh knowing that his little brother most definitely got himself in some bullshit for the third time this month and it was only the fifteenth.

He answered the phone even though he really didn't want to. He knew if they called his grandmother who leagly is Sekani's guardian then she'd be in his ear about it since she didn't want to be bothered with either one of the brothers or their father. She only kept him for the money Dior gave her.

"Good Afternoon Mr Logan I'm Miss Payne from Forestview High. Your brother has gotten into an altercation with one of the other students and we'd appritiate it if you could come here so we could discuss the situation further" the lady on the other side of the phone spoke quickly as if to get the conversation over with.

"I'll be there soon" he hung up the phone. His high was blown and he dreaded coming back to the normal world.

"Kani in trouble again?" Tari'q asked. He already knew the answer but he just wanted to get on Dior's nerves which worked since he got a side eye causing him to bust out laughing but following his friend out anyway.

The drive to the school was a bit long. It was close to the suburb that Tariq's mom lived.

"You got my boy nice in this fancy lil school. Moms want Ari to go here since they start from elementary but my baby too ghetto for these white folks" Tari'q joked as they walked in the school gates.

They had to go through a long process of questions that were honestly unnecessary. They asked what relationship he had with Sekani as if he hadn't been there a million times before.

"Okay Mr Logan you and your husband can make your way right there and take a seat" the secretary smiled at the two. Dior just shook his head making his way to the waiting area.

"Can I just say that you two make a beautiful couple and if you ever want to have kids I can help you. My sisters a professional surrogate" the lady smiled widely.

"We will make sure to come see you thank you so much" Tari'q dumb ass said enjoying the way he managed to fool the lady.

"Why you had to lie like that?" Dior asked annoyed at Tari'q. He really had to do some dumb shit every where they went.

"I was bored and you was getting interrogated so I made me a friend. I fuck with white bitches like I'm Kanye and you like my Jefree Star"

Dior just stayed silent. He didn't know Jefree is but he knew what ever Tari'q was going on about was most definitely some bullshit.

Not too long after Sakani appeared from the principals office with a scowl on his face. He had on his black and white gym kit with his backpack slung over one shoulder. His eyes immediately dropped when they met those of his brother.

He could tell Dior was not just angry with him but he was disappointed as well since he had given him his word that he'd stay out of trouble. It hadn't even been a week and already here he was about to go home for a fight that he didn't even start.

"Can I talk to you" The principle called Dior into the office.

Sekani and Tari'q could tell that Dior got even angrier at the thought of having to talk to yet another stranger today. He honestly didn't think his day could get any worse.

Dior followed the principal into the office ready to here what his little brother had gotten himself into this time.

<~<~<○●○●○>~>~>

"So you not even gon ask me for my side of the story?" Sekani broke the silence in the car. He was tired of listening to sounds to the radio that played almost silently in the car but most of all he was tired of the cold shoulder his brother was giving him.

Dior still hadn't said a word to him and it was starting to piss him off. Dior would never admit it but in many ways he was just like his dad cause he hated excuses. Just like his dad always said to him: "Excuses are just pretty lies".

"You just take what those people said about me and run with it"

Dior still wasn't tryna hear nothing. Sekani stayed in some sort of trouble at school which means he always had lame reasons to defend himself and Dior was way over listening to all his rants about his school.

"Maybe you should hear him out D" Tari'q spoke from the back seat. He wanted the brothers to come to an understanding on the situation that's why he spoke but most importantly he wanted to watch tic tok vedios in peace.

When Dior still didn't acknowledge them both Sekani got mad. His own brother never seemed to take his feelings into consideration. If Dior hadn't basically raised him then for Sekani it would be safe to assume that feelings are something Dior lacked completely. Even though he knew for sure that his brother loved him it still hurt to be dismissed on the regular.

"Nah Ri'q. It's cool cause it's not like he ever tryna hear anything I got to say. What I got to say don't ever matter to him anyway"

"Just say what the fuck you wanna say. Stop being a bitch about it" Dior spat out. He was already pissed off and it was evident so Sekani talking shit wasn't helping the situation at all.

The car went silent for a while.

How you talk all that shit then all of a sudden don't got nothing to say. Dior thought.

"Speak nigga" he said now honestly just aggravated.

"You know how I told you I wasn't feeling that wack ass team so I quit" Sekani said in reference to the school basketball team. Just like Dior Sekani is a beast on the court but unfortunately the rest of the school team wasn't even half as good as he was which lead to him having to carry the team on his back every game.

"So you just gave up?" Dior didn't like to hear that his brother quit. That was weak to him.

"I didn't give up on basketball I just gave up on that team. D I can't be the only one in that court playing and being treated like shit at the same time"

Sekani was one of two black kids on the team. The other kid was an average player so every one looked at Sekani to hold the team up. Sekani had only been in his school since tenth grade after being kicked out of another school. He joined the basketball team hoping that he'd fit in there but that was the opposite.

He was often excluded from certain events that the other kids planned together because he wasn't like them. Sekani grew up in the hood so he wasn't used to these kids lifestyles and unlike majority of the few black kids that went to that school he didn't plan on kissing any white ass.

"I was the best on that team and they still treated me like shit then they get mad at me when I quit they bum ass team" he ranted. Just the thought of those kids and that school pissed him off.

"They tried to threaten me into getting back on the team"

"They said they was gon beat you up?" Tari'q question from the back.

"Nah they said they was gon take my scholarship from me"

"But you not on scholarship" Dior glanced at his brother. He knew where this was going. It wasn't the first time Sekani had people say racist things to him in that school. Whenever somebody did say something racist Dior wouldn't mind him fighting so he was kinda starting to cool down.

"They think just cause you black you gotta be there on scholarship. That's dum as hell. You not even that good" Tari'q joked. He wanted to liven up the mood. Even though the situation was serious he had to joke about it.

"Fuck you" Sekani laughed. He wasn't tripping cause he is well aware of his talent and so is Tari'q.

"That's why you fought?" Dior asked. He wanted to get to the bottom of the situation.

"Nah. Ion even know what happened and what was going on cause I didn't really care I just wanted to get to the gym and get P.E over with when I heard one of the white boys call me a useless nigga and I lost all control"

Dior was in shock. He knew the kids had some sort of issue with his brother but this was crossing the line. Homie needs his ass beat.

"You beat the fuck outa him?" Tari'q asked already thinking the same thing Dior was thinking.

"Everybody was holding me back. Only got him one time in the face and that's it"

"Where he live?"

After what his brother told him. There's no way in hell Dior would allow him to go back to that school. And after Sekani beats the white off that boy there's no way he would be let back to the school or any other private school in the city.

<~<~<○●○●○>~>~>

Isaiah

Brooklyn and Isaiah decided that today they would visit Chyna at her place since today was one if her few off days from work.

They were just chilling listening to music and talking about any and every thing.

Right now Chyna had to take a call in the other room so Brook and Isaiah sat alone in the kitchen munching on the snacks they had laid out in the table.

"Have you talked to your brother today?" Brook asked Isaiah. She and Joey had got into an argument after they ran into one of Joeys old flings and he hugged her then proceeded to have a conversation with her as if she wasn't around.

Isaiah just rolled her eyes. Joey and Brooks drama was starting to get old to her. They always had an issue and she was often dragged into it by Brooklyn.

"Nope" She lied. She didn't want to talk about her brother right now. She just wanted to hang out with her friends.

"Tyrrone gets on my nerves y'all" Chyna walked into the kitchen rubbing her temples.

"Him and Tari'q both annoying as hell" Brooklyn commented. She didn't really get along with the two for various reasons and she liked making it known every chance she got.

Tyrone didn't care about her not liking him cause he didn't fuck with her too much anyway. Tari'q didn't even care. He enjoyed getting on everyone's nerves including hers.

"Before they could start another conversation a bang on the door was heard.

Chyna lazily got up and the second she opened the door her eyes rolled dramatically seeing Sekani and Tari'q standing there with dumb smiles on their faces. She stepped aside letting them in.

"What happened to your face" She exclaimed when Sekani walked into the well lit living room.

"Got into a fight. Nothing major but I do smell cookies" Sekani managed to get out of Chyna's hold.

She grew worried about him. Sekani was like the younger version of Dior in the sense that it was hard for them to control their temper.

Chyna was one of the only people Dior trusted with Sekani when they were younger which meant she spent a lot if time with him and she watched him grow.

Being emancipated when she was fifteen meant that Chyna had to grow up quickly. She was already a mature young lady so she could see that at times Dior was in desperate need of help when it came to his brother since his dad was barely even around. She never waited for him to ask.

She picked Sekani up from School a lot of time and kept him till Dior could come fetch him. She never judged Dior for what he did to make money since that's all he ever knew so she tried to help him out as much as she could.

Considering everything that she had done for him and his brother Chyna was the only female in the group he was genuinely cool with.

"Where's your brother?" Chy asked as she walked into the kitchen where Sekani was already situated already chatting it up with Isaiah even though they literally just met.

"He in the car. You know how he is" Sekani replied with a shrug.

"Why you all up in our food" Brook mugged Tari'q causing him to mug her back.

"I'm bout to leave real quick" Tari'q stuffed his mouth with a cookie that was cooling on the counter top before taking a few more.

"Oh and Chy. Tyrone said and I quote: Tell her bald head ass to answer the phone before I shoot up her house. And that I love her to the moon and back" Tari'q said before heading out.

"Lemme go call this man" Chyna rolled her eyes before making her way back to her room.

"Dior is your brother?" Iasaih asked. She had never met Sekani or heard of him but from the way they were talking she assumed it was his brother.

"Yeap" Sekani nodded his head. "As you can see I inherited all the good looks" he stroked his imaginary beard.

"Stop playing cause your brother is cute" Isaiah slightly blushed.

He just shrugged his shoulders. Girls told him all the time that they thought his brother is good looking even a few of his teachers. He never knew what to say so he never said anything.

<~<~<○●○●○>~>~>

"Ion even wanna see her right now bruh" Tari'q sighed heavily in the passenger seat of the Black Range Rover.

Dior didn't say anything he just kept his eyes on the traphouse they were parked in front of. He didn't have time for any type of hesitation. He came for a reason and he planned in getting it done.

"Let's go" he tucked his gun into his waist before getting out the car. He kept it running and didn't bother locking the doors since he knew that nobody would try anything.

Tari'q got out too making sure to keep his gun on him as well. Tari'q made his way infront of Dior knowing that if he had to do the talking and didn't get the answers he wanted shut would not end well. Tari'q could control his anger much better than Dior.

"Where she at?" He asked one of the old men that sat out on the steps leading to the front door.

"She in the second door down the hall"

"Preciate it" they walked in heading straight to the room since it wasn't their first time there they knew were it was.

They walked into the room to find Jordan slumped on top of an old almost deflated air mattress. She looked worn out and old. Almost unrecognizable.

"Jordan come on let's go" Tari'q went over in an attempt to pick her up" she wasn't having it. Even though she looked weak and sick she put up a good fight.

"You gotta get outa here baby" Tari'q pleaded with her. Dior could hear the desperation and the pain in his friends voice. He couldn't help the hate he felt for Jordan when he looked at her knowing that she's the reason Tari'q is feeling the way he is.

"Get the fuck up and let's go" Dior pointed his gun right at her. She didn't deserve to be begged to receive help so he wouldn't. If it were up to him he would have put a bullet in her head a long time ago for the shit she's put Tari'q through but he knew that would hurt him even more.

She felt weak at the sight of the gun so close to her face. She basically collapsed in Tari'q's arms giving him the opportunity to carry her out of the house and to the car where he placed her in the back seat.

Tari'q hoped into the car and slammed the door keeping his eyes forward. Dior have him an odd look before talking.

"Fuck you slam my shit for?"

"Why you point a gun at my baby moms head like that?" Tari'q wasn't okay with Dior doing that. He didn't know if Jordan would have said something to piss him off leading to him shooting her or not. He wouldn't put it past him.

"If I wanted her dead I woulda been did it so calm the fuck down" Dior lied. He did want her dead but for the sake of Tari'q and Ari he couldn't bring himself to do it.

"That's comforting to know" Tari'q spoke sarcastically. He was still a little mad.

"I need your help with something though" he looked in the review mirror to make sure that Jordan was still out cold.

"What is it?" Tari'q was interested given the fact that his friend never really did much other than "work".

Dior didn't want to tell anyone but he didn't know how to go about the situation. And being a man if his word he wanted it keep it.

"I told Josiah sister I'd text. Ion know what to say though" he could feel himself getting flustered. He hated these types of conversations especially with Tari'q.

"You know I got you" he smiled widely. He was genuinely shocked at this news but in his opinion Dior needed a normal life so he would help in anyway he can but without forgetting to make him regret for a little.

"My boy got himself a little crush" he smiles even harder. The annoyed expression on Dior's only made it worse.

"My baby boy is all grown up" he cracked up. Dior couldn't even be mad cause this is exactly what he expected.

□□■■□□■■

Long chapter...what y'all thought?

A lot happened in this chapter🙄

First impressions of Chyna?

What about Sage?

And Jordan?

Sekani school ain't shit. He's gonna change schools though. I was thinking a school in their old hood. Just because.

Please excuse any errors

Thank you for reading.

Vote, Comment And Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.7K 50
Dior Johnson.....A lot of words to describe this individual. Mr. He's for everybody has girls coming his way left and right. Until he comes across t...
657K 15.7K 62
𝙖 π™‘π™€π™«π™žπ™£π™œ π™₯π™€π™¨π™¨π™šπ™¨π™¨π™žπ™«π™š π™£π™žπ™œπ™œπ™–? π™¬π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 π™π™žπ™’π™’π™’π™’!! ━━ "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...
9.6K 1.5K 53
#09 in tornado 24/08/2020 #15 in tornado 08/05/2020 #57 in feud 08/05/2020 #35 in loveromance 08/05/2020 #50 contract marriage 02/06/2020 Dior, a res...
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...