[1] ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏꜱᴇ, ʟᴇɢᴀᴄɪᴇꜱ.

De ccvoiid

ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪꜱ ꜱᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ. ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏɴ ʜᴀꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀꜱ... Mai multe

- ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ.
.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
01.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
02.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
03.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ
04.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ
05.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
06.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
07.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
08.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
09.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
10.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
11.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
12.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
13.| Grace Extraction
15.| The Boy Who Still Has A Lot of Good To Do
16.| Let's Just Finish the Dance
17.| There's Always a Loophole
18.| There's Always a Loophole
19.| There's Always a Loophole
20.| I'll Never Give Up Hope
21.| This Year Will Be Different
22.| This Year Will Be Different
23.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
24.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
25.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese?
26.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese
27.| Screw EndGame
28.| That's Nothing I Had to Remember
29.| That's Nothing I Had to Remeber
30.| It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough
31.| This Christmas Was Surpisingly Violent
32.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
33.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
34.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
35.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
36.| What Cupid Problem?
37.| What Cupid Problem?
38.| You Can't Save Them All
39.| You Can't Save Them All
40.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
41.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
42.| Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself
43.| Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing
44.| We're Not Worthy
45.| We're Not Worthy
46.| Goodbyes Sure Do Suck
47.| Goodbye's Sure Do Suck
48.| Hold On Tight
49.| Hold On Tight
50.| To Whom It May Concern
51.| To Whom It May Concern
52.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
53.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
54.| The Red Door
55.| The Red Door
ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜱᴏᴏɴ :(
56.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
57.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
58.| All's Well That Ends Well
59.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
Q&A
60.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
61.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
62.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
63.| Hex
64.| Hex
65.| I Was Made to Love You
66.| I Was Made to Love You
ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ

14.| Grace Extraction

2.2K 88 3
De ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FOURTEEN.
   [14] . Grace Extraction.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɪ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍʏ sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THINGS ONLY GOT WORSE throughout the day. By now Lucifer's true form has completely spreader throughout his body. And Lucas on the other hand was feeling weak, it seemed like the lack of Grace was somehow just now affecting him. Lucifer had an idea why but he wasn't ready to speak on it.

Eve was nowhere to be found which made everyone more difficult. But the main worry was not the fact that both Lucifer and Lucas needed help.

It was the fact that their abilities had somehow affected everyone in the party they were just now in. Chloe and Hope both left Lucifer and Lucas alone as they tried to find a way to save the men they loved.

"God damnit, father, just tell me what's going on! Why do we need to find mom so badly?" Lucas groaned in frustration as he shut the door behind him.

Lucifer shook his head. "Please, don't do this now, Luc."

"Do what?!" Lucas said with a bitter chuckle. "What is going on, father?"

Lucifer turned around and his red eyes stared into his son's golden eyes. "S-sit down. I guess I'll explain this all on my own."

Lucas hesitated before taking a seat on the chair across from his father.

"Alright, um. Where do I start." Lucifer whispered to himself. "I need you to understand that this was not your fault."

"What?"

Lucifer cleared his throat. "Your mother and I weren't being completely honest with you when we told you why you no longer have your grace." the man explained. "Lucas—you were too strong. You were gifted with great power, especially since you were the first child ever born on earth. You were the first and only Nephilim. As you got older your power got stronger, your thoughts became dark, you lashed out on your siblings every day."

"Continue."

"It got to the point where I was genuinely worried about the outcome." Lucifer continued. "I was scared that you'd grow up to be like me. To be the fallen angel. To be evil and a monster. And it seemed like my worries came true the day you hit the age of fifteen. That's when you finally got your wings and discovered more of your abilities. I had told you I didn't want to see you messing around, you got angry and lashed out. But it wasn't on me, it was on your siblings. You hit them with a blast of radiation. Killing them."

Lucas sat in silence, shocked.

Lucifer sighed heavily. "So, mum had the idea of taking some of your power away, but not all because we didn't want you to be fully human. She extracted the grace out of you with the help of a father. And then she threw it into a portal you made which was Malivore."

"W-why don't I remember this?" Lucas quietly questioned.

"When a Nephilim experiences too much pain at once it can mess with the memory of theirs along with others," Lucifer explained. "And with the grace being drained out of you, losing your siblings, and other things, it was just too much. So you shut down, but luckily it only affected you."

Lucas scoffed. "Luckily? I killed my siblings. And then you guys lied about it! You let me live all these years thinking I was a great man, that I was better. But in reality, I was worse."

"Lucas I'm sorry," Lucifer said with a frown

"No, you're not. You've always been selfish, you've always cared about yourself." Lucas said with a loud tone. My grace is not the reason why you're turning back to your form, it's because of your dirty little secret. And that's why I was getting affected too because I feel and go through everything you do."

"I am sorry, Lucas. I'm sorry for what I put you through. I hate that I am poison for anyone who dares to care about me, including my son." Lucifer in desperation. "I didn't want you to fall down the same path as I did—"

"You don't get it, do you? This isn't about the darkness. This is about the fact that you lied to me, the fact that my Grace Extraction was because I killed my siblings" Lucas explained. He then called himself as he inhaled deeply "Father, I don't hate you. How can I hate a man that created me? Dad, we are not perfect. You get blamed for humanity's sins along with me. Dad, we're human, we have our humanity, I'm not sure for how long, but we do. Look at us, you're the devil, I'm the Nephilim. This is us."

Lucifer sighed shakily. "What are we supposed to do? How do we prove we aren't monsters."

"We do what we're doing now. Chloe brings humanity out. Don't lose her." Lucas replied. "We got this."

Lucifer nodded before pulling his son into a tight hug. "We got this."

"F-father look." Lucas stuttered out a gasp.

Lucifer furrowed his brows before noticing he was back into his human form. Along with Lucas who no longer had the golden eyes or veins showing throughout his body.

"We did that?"

"We did that."

The two chuckled, and that's when both Hope and Chloe came bursting through the doors. The two both had shocked faces.

"How did you guys do it?" Hope asked breaking the silence.

"Not sure, I guess it just took some father and son truth time," Lucas said with a small chuckle.

Chloe nodded. "Okay, well. I say we go out for a family diner. We could use a normal night."

"Let's do that," Lucifer said before grabbing some car keys. "This is yours by the way."

Lucas caught the keys before furrowing his brows. "I don't have a car anymore?"

"Now you do, come on."

With that, the group made their way downstairs and out of LUX. Once they went outside, in front of Lucas was his happiness.

"No way," Lucas said before running up to the vehicle. "You fixed it?"

Lucifer nodded. "Chloe insisted we paid to fix it like normal people. I just wanted to charm my way into it."

Lucas snorted. "Thank you, Chlo."

"You're welcome," Chloe responded with a smile.

"Well, come on. Let's go eat."

And without hesitation, Lucas drove the group to a diner that was nearby. They all got along well, and it was noticeable that Lucifer started to like Hope with his son.

"Has anyone from hell visited?" Lucifer questioned

Lucas nodded slowly. "Brooklyn came back."

"What? When?" Lucifer nearly shouted

"A few weeks ago, I think it was before you came. I can't remember." Lucas replied honestly

"Who's Brooklyn, anyway? You never told me." Hope questioned

Lucas sighed. "She's my ex, I um—other than my siblings. She tried killing me and taking my grace for her good. The demons found out and they killed her."

"What the hell," Hope whispered

Lucifer hummed. "What did she say?"

"If I don't find and kill the Tribrid they'll send someone here to do the job," Lucas replied. "And she also told me you were no longer in Hell. And that Dromos and the other demons were getting impatient as they waited for us to return."

"We aren't going back, don't worry. Nor are we killing your girlfriend." Lucifer said reassuringly

"I wouldn't let you guys touch me either way." Hope stated.

Lucifer smirked. "I like this one."

"Yeah, I do, too." Lucas chuckled

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

540K 13K 113
Futures can surprise you. When the Mikaelsons and the Mystic Falls gang arrive in a dark room, they learn that the future is going to be very differ...
1.2M 36.8K 84
In which the Tribrid, Hope Mikaelson Falls for the Half-God and Half-Werewolf, Hades's son. 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗔𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗫 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗖 #1 in Hopem...
36K 656 24
What happens when a new student arrives at the Salvatore School. A student who has a history with the mikaelson family. Join Ethan Davenport as he ma...
137K 3.4K 36
𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘪...