๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“๐“๐‡ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“.

By saditified

" ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง' ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐š ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ." BY FAITHKIO... More

previews.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7
8
9
10
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
im bck ..
26.
27
28
29.
30.
aye!
31.
32.
33
34.
35
36.
37.
38
39.
40.
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59.
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
authors note .
coming soon.

56

6.3K 257 130
By saditified

houston, tx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 - 𝚛𝚘𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚏𝚝. 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎"

𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙟𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

i sat in my bed , finishing my few episode of love and hip hop waiting for xavier to come over. he told me abt 3 hours ago that he was gonna be on his way, and that he gotta stop by somewhere real quick .. and it's now 2 in the morning.

i stood up off my bed, walking to my kitchen to get a cup of water.

as i poured water into my cup, the sound of the door softly unlocking was heard.

i turned out, slowly sipping out my cup as my front door was pushed open, as if it was an attempt to be quiet.

xaviers frame came in view as i crossed my legs looking at him. i watched him try to quietly come in the house, before his eyes widened seeing me standing there.

"wassup boy." i say, still leaned against the kitchen counter .

"wassup babyyy.." he says dragging his words out .

i let out a small life before going into my pantry, getting out some blueberry muffin bites, immediately opening them .

"where were you ?" i say, biting into the small muffin.

he pats his pockets for a second, before taking his keys out, placing them on the table by the door.

"shit, you know, i had went to see them boys bout a play tomorrow." he says , slighting stumbling over some words, and immediately his hand goes into his hair, to start twisting his curls.

i squint at his motion, scoffing before taking another bite out of my muffin. "mkay." i say, re-tying my robe before walking back into the bedroom.

i lay down, expecting xavier to come in directly behind me. instead, he trails in after a good 4 minutes. not looking at me, he hops right in the bathroom. 

i watch him empty the rest of his pockets onto the marble bathroom counters,placing his phone on the counter & sliding his jeans off and hopping into the shower.

i continue to eat my lil muffins , forwarding my attention back to love & hip hop.

mm, weird. 

i shake my shoulders off , before the sound of a text notification catches my attention. my eyebrow raises toward the bathroom. i place the small bag next to me, turning the volume of the tv up, i walk into the bathroom.

i walk silently over to the counter, not letting him hear me in the room.

do i wanna be able to eat anymore? am i tryna sleep tonight? 

fuck it

i tap on his phone, my long acrylics making a small tap sound.

𝙎𝙖𝙜𝙚.

ɪᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ.

woy.

"not him taking previews off.." i whisper to myself, locking the phone back off.

i look at the shower, walking quietly back into the room. 

i throw the bag of muffins away. i turn the room lights off, going back into the bed, i cover myself with the covers, facing away from the bathroom.

i could've swore he blocked her..

soon enough, the shower turns off, and xavier walks into the room getting dressed before getting into bed.

he attempts to wrap his arms around the back of me, causing me to buck forward. moving away from him.

"what's up wit you?" he says from behind me.

"you blocked sage right?" i say, still not turning towards him.

he stays silent for a while,

"yeah, i told you that right?" he says leaning himself up on his elbow.

"mmh. night" i say, closing my eyes.

bogus.

breakfast with 

the girls.

i was currently sitting at the long table with the girls at a breakfast cafe, we were havin' the breakfast we have twice a month, to catch up on eachother and anything we have missed.

"girl i can't have no kids right now! thats gettin took out the game foreva!" nini says, cutting her waffles into triangles.

"ainnit, drake has been so sweet lately though. him and joshua just such peas in a pod." amani says , drinking her apple juice.

"mmhhmmmm, they just alike too. lil ass clowns." melanese says , laughing .

i sat thinking to myself about the situation last night, shit just seem so off. 

not only is that his ex, thats the girl i fought chy. he said he blocked, and even worse, he said he texted her off a textnow number, how she texting from a saved contact now. 

"you good girl?" india says as i feel her hand on my shoulder, causing me to snap out , seeing all the girls now looking at me.

"y- yea. im good yall." i say , taking a bite out of my sandwich.

they all look at eachother before making that , "girl." face.

i look at each of them. "what?" i say, with my sandwich in my hand.

"girl, we known you too long. c'mon now." jaiden says, eyeing me.

i look around for a little bit more, before sighing, placing my sandwich back on the plate.

"yall think xavier would cheat on me?" i say, looking down at the table.

an small unison of gasps are spread through the table.

"girl he just bought y'all a house!" amani starts.

"ehh could be a coverup, bribin type shit." nini says.

"bitch you just bought him a new car!" jayda says, her voice slightly raising.

"aysja he was just tooted up infront of all us crying , cheating!?" jaiden says, leaning closer to the table.

"why you say that girl?" kendall says, putting her phone down.

"i dont know yall... last night he came home at like 2 inna morning-" i start.

"i mean, you know how these  bow bow pew pew bang gang niggas be." melanese states, making fake gang sings along with each word, in return, recieving a slap on the shoulder from nini.

"continue" india says, looking at me.

"yea, and when he came in, he ain't hug me, kiss me, nothin-"

"i mean, could've been smokin or some." jaiden states.

"bitch they all smoke everyday and will come back and lick the skin right off us, xavier included, stop interrupting the girl." amani says.

"then , he went to the shower, and had his phone on the counter.. so you know, if a hoe curious, the shit gon kill the hoe." 

a lil whisper of ' i know thats right ' is heard through the table.

"so i got up and checked it, guess who it was yall." i say, placing my palms on the table.

"ashanti? she back? like allison? pretty lil liars? " nini jokes.

"shid nah , prolly ha homegirl ilianna, ' where ashanti goooooo im all aloneee '" melanese fake pouts in return, laughing with her twin.

"yall stopp, seriously. it was sage." i say, sipping my drink, rolling my eyes.

"SAGEEEEEE????" all the girls yell, causing everybody inside the cafe to look at us , before shaking their head and going back to eating.

"yup." i say, shaking my head, and sighing.

"wait, on imessage?" jayda questions.

"yup. he turned his previews off and all." i say.

"not the previews offf chyyy." jaiden says, looking pissed.

the girls all look at eachother, with shocked looks on their face. before amani lets out a ' mmm mm mmt.' causing everybody to take a sip out of their drink. 

"if it was me, im riding that nigga into a curb. taking my damn corvette too." kendall says. 

"mmhm, didnt he say he blocked ha?"

"aint he say he only texted her off a textnow number, for that ONE TIME?"

"yup." i respond to each question.

"yall, kavon cant deal with gemini, i gotta go. use this for the bill. and aysja investigate that shit, don't let that shit go, forreal. bye gang, love yall." kendall says laying a 200 dollar bill on the table, hugging everyone, picking up her tan ysl bag, and coat, walking out the breakfast cafe.

"nah seriously, don't let that shit go. press him, and ask to see them messages too." india says, as all the girls clean their table up.

"and if he refuse, leave that nigga to the hallways, get the keys too, to the house AND the vette. y'all don't live together JUST YET. so yo house is still only yours, just as his , is his." nini says standing up, getting her bag.

"mhmm. ight gang. imma see yall tomorrow ight?" amani says, getting her bag aswell as everybody hugs eachother bye. hopping in their seperate cars.

...

ou , yall think zay bein a dog ? lmkkk. 

vote + comment + share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.3K 28
๐๐ซ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐—บ๐š๐๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐—ผ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐–ซ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ *Excuse any mistakes* แดกแดส€แด‹ 3
47.2K 1.5K 38
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
270K 7.3K 31
- excuse any mistakes or errors/spellings ๐Ÿฅด
5.3K 214 14
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"