Snitch | Draco Malfoy

By graysonugh

in which a girl and a boy start a rivalry which leads them to something neither of them expected mature!!! ©︎... More

warning
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven

twenty-three

68 1 0
By graysonugh

listen to acid by dream,ivory

draco:

disgust and hatred was filling me. but so was this lustrous emotion, making my cheeks feel ablaze and my stomach go churning without warning.

what i had done was a splendor of horror. a raw dream.

the marionette standing in front of me was splattered with blood. my blood. it glowed like splinters of rubies in the pale light.

i had come here to practice dueling, and, unintentionally, i dropped my wand at a mistake.

then the rage finally took over me. i went haywire, hitting the wooden doll over and over again. my knuckles ached and burned and looking down at them, a fresh memory revived.

the look on her face. her hand bleeding, the glass splinters that crumbled further upon the pressure of her weight against the floor.

she was waiting for me. her quail shiver and the small tremble of her bottom lip. but i knew better than to succumb to that illusion of hers that she had practiced so masterfully.

behind her eyes lay an unknown place to her, something she seemed to fear. i took her to that place, dragging her to it, slamming her upon it.

my mere presence opened the door to it and she hated it more than anything else in the world. she was loathsome about it and i could not blame her any less.

i grab my cloak and toss it over my shoulders, buttoning it up upon my chest. i had just finished my homework, 40 inches of scroll for transfiguration, probably my least desirable class.

my divination homework was still undone but i knew exactly the person who would complete it for me. she would not object, was not allowed to, according to our current terms.

i wrap my fingers around a bundle of parchment scrolls and pocket a jar of the darkest shade of indian blue ink, pushing it next to the special quill.

ruffling my hair once more i begin to venture out of the slytherin dungeon just as i bump into adrian pucey.

he looks at me and crosses his arms in front of him. "where in merlins name are you off to now, malfoy?", he asks sternly and i scoff.

"really, adrian? don't give me that look, you know how much i despise it.", i sneer and he chuckles, shaking his head. i suppress my smile and breathe in deeply.

adrian looks behind his shoulder and turning back to me he says: "you better be in a better mood by tomorrow, draco. we're playing hufflepuff and we can't bare to lose.".

i bite my lip and look away from him. i had almost forgotten about my after school activities, the ones that didn't involve sneaking around hogwarts to be in the presence of a certain someone.

"i assure you, pucey, we will not be beat by such mudblood lovers.", i hiss and adrian visibly recoils from me. i tend to forget who i'm dealing with. "excuse my language.", i add.

he sighs loudly and shuts his eyes. he knows not to say anything stupid in this moment of tension between us, it could cost him house points, or a black eye at worst.

"i just don't want slytherin to lose their first proper match of the year, my first year as captain after marcus left and all.", he concludes and i step past him, patting him on the shoulder.

"we have got this, pucey. it's in the bag this year.", i promise and with a reassured nod from him, i can finally make my way down the winding stairs and out of the basement.

the more steps i take, the heavier my limbs seem to become. a million thoughts seemed to be racing through my mind but i no longer had any efficient self control to focus on one.

the only image that kept flashing in and out of my mental view was her. the small, tight body, the pale skin that stretched across it. the small freckles upon her shoulders and her arms.

the little moles by her hip, forming a little star shape. the shifting change in size of her iris when she took me into view. the arch of her lashes, the tips of them grazing the skin under her eyebrows.

the fact that i just kept on lustfully fantasizing her into scenarios, ones where she would be on her knees, begging for me, made me shake with fear. i did not like that she had such an influence upon my matter.

the last steps i needed to take to our rendezvous area were being dragged out consciously, my heart hammering inside me, my palms sticky with perspiration.

in that room, she will be standing by the window, i predict, awaiting my arrival, arms tucked under her sweatshirt, warming herself in the cool breeze of the open windows.

but what my mind wanted it to be turned out to be was false, making me feel a tinge of disappointment as i entered the space. she was standing by the window alright, but nothing else was what i had envisioned.

"sit.", she orders, not even turning around to know who she was commanding about. her small hand stretched out slowly and pointed to the piano stool that was now in the middle of the room.

i unbutton my cloak and roll my eyes, although she doesn't see it. "now, what makes you think that you have any right to tell me what to do, huh?", i question, slowly stepping towards the chair but not yet giving her the satisfaction of sitting upon it.

"this is my room, malfoy, remember?", she replies almost instantly, as if she had seen that comment coming from miles away. was i honestly that predictable?

she turns towards me slowly, her black and blue robes covering her completely apart from her head. my hands ached to touch her again.

"i'd prefer it if you could actually say my name for once, delany.", i hiss and sit down finally, her mouth growing into a tilted smirk. her hair is tousled, flopping from one side to the other as she takes the necessary steps towards me.

i could pull her onto my lap. i could just reach out and drag her right towards my watering mouth. and she was still dressed as prude as a nun. unbelievable.

"say, what is going on with you this evening?", she laughs as i lean back in frustration, gripping the seat with both hands. i look away from her and i can sense my cheeks growing warmer.

was i blushing? unheard of. it had to be impossible. "just the first match tomorrow, so make it quick and worthwhile, pucey has already his eyes fixated on me like a hawk.", i dismiss and she chuckles.

"well, adrian and i have something in common then.", she whispers lowly and my head snaps back to look at her facial expression.

the smirk was still there and her hands were slowly rising to her cloak buttons, pulling at them minimally. "and as for the worthwhile part, i'm certain we can rearrange for that to happen.", she continues.

her robes finally fall off of her shoulders and she stands in front of me, dressed in simple gray lingerie, the silk shimmering in the moonlight.

"what is this, aster?", i question stiffly and she runs a hand through her hair, moving so her legs were on either side of my own. her other hand moves to my face, cold as our skin comes in contact.

"oh, come on, draco, what happened to the first name basis we were on?", she mumbles and her body sinks slowly so she's straddling me on the seat. my hands grip the stool even harder, my nails slightly digging into the wood.

she must feel how she has control over me because i definitely did not any longer. my crotch hurt terribly, even more so when she shifted her hips now and then.

"you are not a flirt, delany, we both know that.". i ridicule and she laughs, tossing her head back. her neck was long and i could see the vein pulsing on one side.

my hand wanted to grip it, apply pressure, show her who really was the boss. but i couldn't. not with the emotions that began to enfold in me.

"people change.", she chirps, a small smile setting upon her lips as she placed a finger upon my own, tracing them with the tip of her nail slowly.

i finally dare and grip her wrist, pulling it away from me in fake disgust. "aster, get off of me this instant.", i demand but she pouts.

"or what? your father will hear about this?", she mocks and laughs harshly, shaking her head. "very cute, draco.".

i move my hand to the back of her head and claw my nails deep enough into her hair to form a fist and push her head towards me, our foreheads in contact.

it takes me all my courage and self-control to speak up. "now you listen to me, delany, you get off of my fucking lap now before i make you.", comes out as a hiss.

her eyes widen and she stops breathing, obviously not having expected me to pull such a stunt. well, she was in for a ride then if she's already shocked by this.

but she obeys and i let go of her as she shifts her legs off of me. i reach down and hook my fingers around her robe, handing it to her.

i collect the parchment and sit up, watching her pull her cloak over her shoulders, looking away from me shamefully.

"delany, it's nothing to be ashamed of.", i mumble. "you have the body of a goddess, i swear.". she shifts on her feet and glances back down at me.

i feel cold, realizing what words just spilled out of my mouth. it was the pure, barren truth and i had just simply told her that.

"you are not too bad yourself, draco.", she replies quietly and before she gets the chance to turn away from me again, i get up and hold her face with my free hand.

"look, i would love to have you under me right now, i can just imagine the things i would do to you.", i tell her, the images flashing momentarily in mind. i smile at the thought.

her lips have parted in the slightest and i have to resist leaning over to do what i truly wanted to. "but, as you said, this is your room and i will not be getting any satisfaction from that.", i remind her.

she nods and her lips close again as she steps away from me. she breathes in deeply, audibly, and exhales slowly before turning away from me to face the balcony.

"you brought a new tape?", she asks before striding towards the window cill, my walkman laying upon it next to a stack of tapes.

"don't mean to disappoint but in my rush it seemed to slip my mind.", i admit and hush to grab her quill and the ink bottle from my cloak before circling back to her.

her silhouette nods merely and i jump up onto the ledge by the window, putting my parchment down. "look, i still have divination homework.", i simply say and she turns to face me immediately.

i smirk. so predictable. just push a button and she'll do exactly as i want her to. i pinch the quill between my fingers and hold it up.

"do you remember this quill, delany?", i question her with a suggesting voice and she slowly shuffles over. i hold my arm out for help as she climbs up the wall to sit on the cill.

she struggles a bit but i pull her up effortlessly and she sits down opposite from me. she reaches out and i reluctantly hand it over to her, dropping it in her open outstretched palm.

she observes it in the moonlight, tilting it side to side and scoffs, tossing it back into my lap. it flutters down to the ground and she smiles.

"the library.", she mumbles and i smirk. "that was a nice encounter, don't you think, dear?", i chuckle. her cheeks glow red and she sucks in her bottom lip slightly to most likely bite on it.

she was elegant. i had never quite met someone so enchanting before. i couldn't bare the thought of losing her. was that a reason why i wanted to be in control of her?

she pulls the parchment towards her and unrolls it, flattening it with her small hands. she's arched over it and screws open the ink bottle, dipping the quill that she quickly snatched back again into it.

watching her made me weak. right now, in this moment, i had no bad bone in my body to feel any hatred towards her. but it made me sick that i knew that once this was over, i would be halfway killing myself to make sure i'd forget about this pure chill between us.

she glances up at me, through sapphire colored orbs of eyes, pale red lips parted. "so, what's the question and how much do i write?", she asks me in a soft voice. angelic.

"you really are a ravenclaw.", i smile in response and she rolls her eyes playfully. those eyes. "okay, 17 inches on what a person's moon, sun and rising matter to the creation of a personality.".

she smirks at me with an all-knowing look in her eyes and she tilts her head back down, scribbling immediately onto the paper. she even changes her handwriting to mimic mine. i hadn't thought of that. well, she truly was a ravenclaw.

my beautiful little ravenclaw.

-

this chapter went from S M U T  to soft GEFSUQ
xx,cece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
95.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...