Mafia family || BTS x Child R...

By mono_monoya

[ C O M P L E T E D ] Y/n an 8 year old girl in her family. Or...... Mafia family to be exact. Her family is... More

Author-nim notes
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
Thank youuuuu💜
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-

-19-

1.2K 40 5
By mono_monoya

"What do you mean you knew about this?!"

Furiously, V slammed his fist on the table, making the table shake. The poor boy in front of him just lowered his head, feeling extremely guilt. The 'if i told them' keep on repeating in his head, like that one part of a song playing in your mind for days.

"Teahyung, enough! Is not only him. Why are you putting all the blame on him!?" Suga stood up. Both of them promised not to tell any of the members about this. He have his own reason why he didn't tell about what they knows to the gang,but looks like they don't get it why.

"Don't you get it hyung?! If one of you told us about this, we would be more on guard, but NO! Because you two choose to shut up and now look what happened to y/n!" Seeing his hyung stood up, he too stand up from his seat and show his anger toward the older and the boy,Jinwoo. "And don't you forget about her traumatized friends!" He spoke again with sassed.

"Enough you two! Sit down!" RM shout, but none of them listen to the leader. They continues to give each other death glares, untill a slammed make them flinched.

"I said sit down! NOW!" The leader repeat himself.  V let out a huff, waiting for the older to sit first,but the latter doesn't seem to do so,hell he even wait for the younger to do it first.

The leader clear his throat, making them let out sighs. With heavy hearts, both of them, still giving each other glares, sit their selves down.

RM,again, clearing his throat before speak, "I'm sure you have the reason why you didn't tell us about what you know, right Suga?"

Suga sighed, he simply nodded before opening his mouth." Okay, remember y/n helped me to take a file from that woman who think she was a good person?" He asked his members about the file he got weeks ago. He still annoyed by that woman acting so 'kind' to his sister.

Seeing most of the members nodded,he continue,"Well, that file supposed to have just underground information about Mikrokosmo company but I found something else in it"he stopped. He looked up to the leader,who have frowned on his face.

"I found information about a girl.." he stopped. His face clearly showing he was disgusted by the name he just said.

"Lee Eunji"

Each of them have their eyes wide open,ears working faster than before, obviously shocked by the mentioned of a little girl name.

" Oh wait, I should call her Lee Ha-rin."  Suga continues,making the gasped escaping their mouths.

"Wait! What?!"

"Eunji and Harin is a same person?"

"Ridiculous"

"You trying to say that, this girl, a friend of y/n, has to do with all of this?"The leader ask calmly ,making sure about the information he just heard.

Suga simply nodded.

"How?!"

"This is why I don't tell you guys. I have to make sure if this information true or not, but looks like  everything happened before I can do anything." He said.

"But, how come we didn't know about this but Jinwoo does?" Jimin said, pointing to the said boy.

"I never know about this"

"Then,how-"

"It just my instinct" he said not looking up. He heard V scoffed at him,"What are you? Fortune teller?"

Jinwoo ignore him and look to Suga for him to continue."Well, I found out that Lee Ha-rin is Chang-woo's biological daughter"

Silence...

"Okay, that's not what I expected"J-hope break the silent after a moment the room filled with no sound,at all.

"Are you sure hyung?" Jungkook ask. He really doesn't expect this. He can't even believe that Eunji...umm uhh well Harin, the girl he play with, does something bad to his sister.

"Am' not. That's why I didn't tell any of you guys!"

The leader, RM sighed. How can everything mess up like this? So much things happened in a short while.

"We have-" he was cut off by a knock on the door. He sighed again before letting, whoever at the door, in.

"Boss,all the prisoners were moved to the basement" Soobin came in, with a cast on his injured hand, spoke as the leader of his gang.

"All of them were locked on the chairs like you wanted" Taehyun added.

The bangtan nodded." Good I really need some stress reliver right now"RM said walking out of the meeting room.

"Thanks. You guys did a good job saving the girls" Jimin patted on Soobin's shoulder, giving the gang a compliment, before walking out to the basement.

Soon, only Jinwoo and the rest of the TXT members were in the room.The boy looks like he was lost in his own thoughts.

"Hey Jinwoo" Heuning slowly approaching him, resting his hand on the boy's shoulder. The soft contact made the boy woke up from his daydreaming. The elders looking at him with worried and curious expressions.

"Oh,hey.." he greet with a low voice. Looking up to see all the hyungs in front of him before sighing and looking back down to his lap.

"You okay?"

He hummed as response.

"Minding telling us how you get to that place?"

He sigh again but telling them the whole story, nevertheless.

•••••

"Hey baby. You're up?"

Not getting any answer,he open the door, peeking in before walking slowly,not making any sound,in to the room. The curtain were tightly closed, making none of the sunlight can shine through it.

He walked slowly to the girl's bed and sat down on the edge. He knows the girl is not sleeping but he stay quiet,untill soft sniffles was heard. The girl jumped on him and cry in his chest.

"It's okay baby. No one will ever get you. You'll be fine. All of us is going to protect you" he continue saying sweet nothings to the girl. Softly and gently, he patted the girl's hair,calming her down.

"H-hobi o-oppa... I-im -I'm s-scared" she managed saying those words in between her sobs.

"I know baby and I'm sorry. We should be there to save you"

He let the girl cry on him. Patting her and says everything alright to her ear. After she's calm down and only soft sniffles was heard, she look up to her brother with red eyes.Hoseok greet her with a sweet smile.

"What about my f-friends?"

He look to her with sympathy. Even with her traumatized and fears,she still thinks about her (also traumatized) friends.

He gave her a small smile." Do you want to see them?"

The girl nodded.

---

Knock,knock

Y/n softly knocked on the door before opening it. With Hoseok holding her other hand, she walks in to see her friends getting calmed by some quite familiar men.

She walks slowly to one of her friends that was the closest with her. It turned out to be Lisa, the same age as her.

Lisa's eyes were red and tears stained on her cheeks. The girl was completely bewildered at first, but when she remembered about the fight that involved guns and knives,she started crying. Her cries woke up the other two girls that were sleeping peacefully (they were given sleeping pills so they'll  sleep longer). Unlike Lisa,the two were at loss before the terror scene replaying in their heads. They didn't cry though. They're just looking at the wall. Questions by questions running in ther minds. Like why there was a fight, how it get into a fight, how they all get there. And most importantly, why they're there? They're not crying but they're shaking.

That's when,a group of men help them to calm down. They pity them as a kid that doesn't know much but saw all of the violent fights.

"Lisa"

"Y/n"

They both hug each other without words,no tears,no expression just a comfortable hug. They just scared. Remembering the gun shots sounds, dark red bloods, yelling and screaming. All of that making them traumatized.

Y/n and Lisa broke the hug. Y/n realized the man who's trying to calmed Lisa was the one of the men who saved them.

"A-are y-you okay?" She asked with a small voice. The man furrowed his eyebrows, barely heard what she was saying. The girls look at his casted hand, he get the look and  an 'o' appear on his face. His small smile decorating his face now.

"Don't worry about me"He said,moving his hand saying it was nothing.

" B-but you-you got s-shot" Lisa stuttered.

"I'm a strong man. This is just nothing. Look! I'm sTRoNg!!"he joke. Holding his good hand up,showing his buff up muscles. With silly face on.

Small laughter was heard from,not only the girls in front of him,but the others girls too. His planned to cheer them up works. The men in the room felt a little relieved.

"Oh you're strong huh? Let me see.." Hoseok pushed slightly the casted hand to the side and the men yelp,making the laughter increase.

"Ah ah hyung!!!"

The other men can't hold their laugh any more and burts out to the floor.The girls on the bed can't stop giggling seeing a mafia leader being so cute without even realizing it.

"Yah,Yah! Why are you guys laughing?!"

"Hahahaha! Soobin hyung you look so cute!!"

"Are you our leader?"

" Yah! Yeojun hyung stop! Even if you older than me, I'm still your leader!"

" Yeah,our cute mafia leader" Yeojun added more. Lisa and Y/n along with Hoseok were laughing their ass off while Jennie and Jisoo were giggling.

Soobin gave his members death glare before turning back to the girls,who are trying covering the laughter by putting their hands on their mouths.

"Yah, I said stop" he said but he's not yelling. He just softly said it to them not to make them scared even more.

For a minute,they stay in silence. Before a small voice echo in the room,"H-how a-a-bout o-o-our ppparents?" The small voice was coming from Jennie, who's curling in her blanket.

Boemgyu and Taehyun in front of her smile sadly to her. Beomgyu hesitantly brush his fingers through her hair. She flinched at first but soon found it comfortable and lean to his hand.

"Don't worry. We told them you guys have a sleepover at Y/n's place"he said with a soft voice.

The girls nodded. The day goes on with the boys trying their best to make them happy and laugh all day for them to forget what happened. It's not easy but they're trying. With the help of sedative pills,they slesp peacefully for the night.

Ohhh this one is bad!! I'm sorry 💜

Don't forget to vote. Also dont be shy to drop your comments 🤗

Q. Who's your BTS bias?
Me: I'm ot7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 415 42
It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romantic way between boy and girl, here love r...
940 29 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...
139K 4K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
511K 15.5K 61
[This is an unedited book, so bare with the mistakes made. Plus this is SUPERRR cringy cuz its my first book ever, really sorry!] Kim Y/n, a ordinary...