Keeper Of The Dragon Flame (W...

By Gerlithequeen

"People think fire is dangerous, I think it's the most beautiful thing in the world." - Echo Princess of Domi... More

First Things First
1.1 The New Fairy
1.2 The Ball
1.3 A Day With The Boys
1.4 Stella's Date
1.5 Cloud Tower
1.6 Party Night With The Specialists
1.7 The Day of The Rose
1.8 Messing With The Witches
1.9 The Test
1.10 The Truth
1.11 Lake Roccaluce
1.12 The Nightmare Monster
1.13 Diaspro
1.14 Sisters
1.15 Domino
1.16 Mission Cloud Tower
1.17 Getting Her Powers Back
1.18 It's Over
1.19 The Girl
1.20 Layla
1.21 Cave
1.22 Saving the Pixies
1.23 Avalon
1.24 Red Fountain Party
1.25 Professor Avalon
1.26 Relationship Trouble
1.27 Homesick Pixies
1.28 Eraklyon
1.29 Cloud Tower
1.30 Shadow Virus
1.31 Vacation
1.32 Wildlands
1.33 Darkar
1.34 Invitation
1.35 Stella's Party Disaster
1.36 The Mirror Of Truth
1.37 Valtor
1.38 Storytime
1.39 A Surprise For Echo
1.40 Off To Eraklyon
1.41 Attack on Alfea
1.42 Flora's Enchantix
1.43 Tecna's Sacrifice
1.44 Echo's Enchantix
1.45 Omega Dimension
1.47 Trouble In Paradise
1.48 The Red Tower
1.49 Water Stars
1.50 Weakening Valtor
1.51 Valtor
1.52 "It's Over"
1.53 Freeing Queen Marion and King Oritel
1.54 New Year, New Problems
1.55 The Tree Of Life
1.56 Earth
1.57 The Specialists
1.58 Monster Pets
1.59 Believix
1.60 Working with the boys
1.61 "She's Gonna Eat Him Alive"
1.62 Erendor
1.63 "You Know I Love You, Right?"
1.64 Musa's Audition
1.65 The White Circle
1.66 Trust
1.67 "Celebrities"
1.68 Net
1.69 Morgana
1.70 Diana
1.71 Diana's Realm
1.72 Lovix
1.73 "Nabu!"
1.74 Over
1.75 Mutants
1.76 "Who Are You?"
1.77 Diaspro
1.78 Selkie
1.79 Race
1.80 Domino
1.81 Sirenix
1.82 Council
1.83 Flora
1.84 "It's Over "
1.85 Welcome Home Party
1.86 Pixies
1.87 Linphea
1.88 Blomix
1.89 Fire Eaters
1.90 Egypt
1.91 Dragons
1.92 Antidote
1.93 Eldora
1.94 Mythix
1.95 Fog
1.96 Pirates
1.97 Werewolves
1.98 Helia
1.99 Queen Stella
1.100 Musa's voice
1.101 Riven's Leaving
1.102 Acheron
1.103 A Wedding

1.46 The Agador Box

1.2K 25 2
By Gerlithequeen

A few days later. at Alfea. on a flying platform. 

We were flying on a platform in the air. It was part of today's class. 

Stella groaned out "we're in the middle of nowhere"

Tecna "Faragonda created it areal for the Enchantix fairies. "

Griselda "listen up, girls, today's training i will challenge all of you"

Wizgiz "do you see the very strange looking creatures over there? They are very rare creatures from the Anti-Magic-Dimension Negatos "

Palladium "these beings absorb magic. Only the most powerful spells can eventually overpower them"

Griselda "they will attack you on my command. you have to find a way to stop them before they reached you ."

Layla "and if we fail?"

Griselda "their Anti-Magic could take your powers away from you"

Me "for how long?"

Griselda "forever"

i sighed. 

Griselda "Flora, you're up first"

Flora looked at us unsure. 

Bloom smiled "you can do it"

Flora smiled before transforming. 

Griselda "ready? attack"

The first beast came at Flora. 

Flora created a huge cherry blossom tree that trapped the creature. 

We all cheered. 

Griselda "Musa"

Musa transformed and the best came at her. 

She trapped the beast in a huge bubble of static which made it explode. 

My eyes widened. 

Bloom "wow"

Griselda "Tecna"

Tecna transformed and trapped her creature into the phone to play video games with it. 

I smiled. 

Griselda "Echo! good luck"

I threw a beam of fire at the creature but it didn't stop it. 

I was losing control. 

Then i took a deep breath before covering the whole beast in flames and turning it to ashes. 

I felt getting weak and felt myself turning back to normal in mid air. 

Suddenly everything went black. 

Faragonda's office. 

I opened my eyes and looked around. 

Faragonda walked over to me "Echo"

I sat up "did i succeed?"

She nodded and sat down next to me "yes. You beat the Negatos monster. But your powers got out of control. Echo, i'm gonna be honest with you, your Enchatnix powers haven't fully developed yet which can be dangerous. The others earned their powers by making a sacrifice.  you earned your Enchantix by pure willpower . It's not the same"

Me "but i could use my powers to save everyone else. I mean, it basically the same. And that should work against Valtor, right?"

Faragonda sighed "i can't really tell you if your powers will work against them. And by the looks of it, Valtor's disappeared. "

My eyes widened "what? so no one knows where he is?"

Faragonda "calm down, Echo. We should be relieved that Cloud Tower is free now"

I nodded "and i am relieved. but Valtor's the only one that can help me find out the truth about my parents. I have to find him. And i know how to do it"

Faragonda looked at me confused "what do you mean?"

Me "There's his connection between my Dragon Fire and Valtor's magic. Maybe i can use that connection to track him down. "

Faragonda smiled softy "Echo, you really had a busy week. Maybe you need some days off. Forget Valtor for a while. "

On a bus to Magix. 

Stella cheered "Shopping in Magix. "

Flora "are you sure you should be happy? i mean, we are running around while Valtor's out there looking for us"

Stella "no need to be afraid. i've brought presents for each one of you"

She snapped her fingers and we all got a new outfit that covered us from the rain. 

They were created in Solaria and for the purpose to shield us from Valtor and from the rain. And more importantly: we look fantastic in them. Thanks to the royal dressmaker. Poor guy didn't even know where to start since there's no rain on Solaria. "

Tecna nodded "i be he was crying"

I chuckled. 

Bloom nudged me "you okay?"

I nodded and  gave her a soft smile"

At a coffee shop. outside. 

We were all sitting outside at the table. 

Musa sighed. 

Bloom asked worried "are you okay?"

Stella "what have i always said? "once Musa's sad, Riven's about to show up"."

Musa shook her head, sighing "no, i've been thinking about a lot lately. And i think i'll break up with him"

Stella asked confused "but you two got closer last year"

Musa nodded "Yeah, but that was last year. This year didn't work out well"

Me "Maybe you should give him some time, you know? "

Layla shook her head "no no no no no. Musa's decision is correct. Boys aren't worth it. I mean, look at me, no boys - no problem"

Flora grimaced "i am not sure about that?"

Stella "Well, it sounds to me that you are still pissed off because of the whole arranged marriage thing"

Layla shrugged "Well, my parents are still trying to convince me to do that"

I shook my head "you can't do that, Layla"

Layla "Well, i am just gonna ban every men from my life. No father, no friends and no boyfriends. "

Musa "a little bit extreme, don't you think?"

Stella "why don't we just ask a guy for his opinion on your plan?"

I looked at her confused. 

Stella suddenly moved the plant that was behind us to the side, revealing a man behind it. Handsome guy. 

The scratched the back of his neck, caught "oh oh"

Stella to Layla "come on, you can't just ban every men out of your life. Especially not when they look as good as that guy does. I mean, he's been following you since we got out of that bus"

Stella rolled her eyes, amused. 

The guy to Layla "i thought you were someone in know. I didn't want to spy on you"

Layla stood up, angrily "might be true but i can't stand people that follow me around, hide behind plant and spy on me and my friends. "

Then she walked away. 

Tecna "Layla"

The guy sighed "damn it. Looks like i screwed up"

Suddenly we heard Valtor's voice. 

i looked up. 

there was a imagine of him formed in the clouds.

Valtor "Listen up, people of Magix, in twenty minutes i will be at the Museum of Magix to get the Eye of the Ancient Ancestress "

Stella asked confused "the eye of the what?"

Tecna started to type on her phone "wait a minute. The Eye of the Ancient Ancestress. It belonged to the Ancestral Witches. "

Valtor "you can hand it over or fight for it. I'm gonna get it either way"

Me "over my dead body"

Bloom nodded "Let's go to the Museum and fight for it"

At the Museum. 

  Bloom looked around "He isn't here yet"

Tecna "the security system got activated."

Musa "these energy-show looks familiar, doesn't it?"

Bloom "Looks like they come from the Negatos -Dimension"

Me "Just like the beasts from this morning"

Stella "didn't Faragonda tell us that kind of energy was rare?"

Layla shrugged "yeah but this is the Museum of Magix. "

Tecna looked at the map in her hand "the security guards are nearly completely in the vault. I think that's where they brought the eye"

Layla "smart move. It's easier to defend it from there"

Musa "something's off here"

We looked at her. 

Musa "why would Valtor give them enough time to prepare for the attack?"

Me "Maybe he's planned something big and that's why he wants everyone in the vault?"

On the roof. 

Flora "still no sign of Valtor"

Musa groaned annoyed "i am sick of the waiting too"

Layla "i'm getting annoyed by thinking about the weird guy from earlier"

Bloom sighed "come on, Layla, maybe he thought you were pretty"

Layla nodded "i know"

Bloom "maybe you were a little too harsh on him"

Layla "and i feel bad for it. but there's something about him that i don't like at all"

Suddenly we heard from behind us "you girls need a hand?"

We turned around. 

The guy from earlier .

Layla snapped "what the hell do you want now?"

Tecna chuckled amused "here we go again"

The guy "i am here to offer you my help against Valtor. And by the way, my name's Ophir. "

Tecna "hold on a sec, the museum is filled with security guards. how were you able to get up here without getting caught?"

Ophir "with a little magic"

Stella smirked "oh, a student of the magic art"

Tecna "no offense, girls, but he could be working for Valtor"

We all froze. 

Bloom asked shocked "you can't seriously believe that"

Layla "would explain the spying on us. "

Me "And his timing"

Bloom sighed "not you too ,Echo"

Ophir "come on, Layla,-"

Suddenly we heard thunder from above us. 

Flora "It's Valtor"

Valtor showed up, surrounded my dark clouds "I am here as promised. And you have something that i want. "

Tecna "those Negatos-things are loading for attack"

Bloom "Let's attack with them"

Musa "Bloom, wait! Let's wait till he makes the first step. So we can see what he's planned"

Tecna looked at her phone "good idea. stay back"

Bloom nodded "okay."

Valtor destroyed the Negatos-things "ciao, ladies, i've got to go"

Flora "We weren't even able to attack once"

Bloom "that guy got stronger "

Musa "Which shows we aren't even to get close enough "

Tecna "that Nega-spell weakened his powers. I think its gonna take a while for him to recover from that"

Bloom "that's our chance. Let's go"

Inside the Museum. 

Everything was trashed. 

Me "pure chaos"

Suddenly Musa gasped "The Trix"

We looked around but didn't see them. 

Layla "why would the Trix go that way?"

Tecna "i wouldn't even make any sense, the fight's in the vault"

Bloom "yeah, and we'll miss it if we don't go now"

Musa "Guys, something's not right here. First, Valtor tells the security guards were to attack and now the Trix are here?"

Tecna "Let me take a look at what's going on in the vault"

She showed us security footage. 

Valtor was kicking everyone's ass. 

Tecna "Valtor locked the vault. "

Me "it was a trick. "

Layla "So Valtor doesn't want the Eye of the Ancestral Ancestress?"

Tecna "he only wanted to get rid of the guards by locking them into the vault"

Musa "He was after something else this whole time. I bet the Trix are getting it for him right now"

--

We had surrounded the Trix. Valtor was after the Agador box. 

I threw a fireball at them but suddenly Valtor showed up and blocked the ball. 

The Trix cheered "Valtor"

Valtor "so you can feel my presence now, huh? sorry to tell you but it's not gonna save you"

We surrounded Valtor. 

Stella "but this will"

We attacked Valtor with our powers. 

Flora "Convergence"

Valtor created a shield around him "pathetic. Even if you combine your powers, you ain't gonna be strong enough to beat me. "

I rolled my eyes and threw a fire beam at him. 

Throwing him back into another room. 

Bloom "Echo"

I nodded "you take care of the Trix. Valtor's mine"

Then i flew into the other room. 

Valtor stood up and smirked "i was already wondering when i was going to get a taste of the Enchantix mixed with the Dragon Flame. "

Me "you and me. Let's go"

I flew away. 

He followed me. 

I sighed. 

Right, my powers aren't completely developed. Damn it. 

Valtor threw an energy ball at me but i dodged it. 

He asked confused "what's wrong? scared to attack me"

I shook my head and stopped flying "no. I thought that it would be better if we'd try it together"

The girls surrounded Valtor. 

The Trix had been trapped. 

I smirked. 

Valtor looked at the girls before looking at me "that's what i get from you? after everything i did"

I shook my head "Valtor"

Valtor "i help you earn your Enchantix and that's what i get? wow. And you're calling me the bad guy?"

Layla asked confused "what is he talking about?"

I shook my head "nothing"

Valtor chuckled  "let me tell you this, Echo, i will rip that Fairy Dust pendant from your neck and make it a part of my collection. But i am not in the mood to fight you all"

I looked at him confused. 

Suddenly he attacked Layla but Ophir jumped in the way. 

He got grabbed by Valtor's big hand of magic. 

Valtor "oh, how cute. "

Me "let go of him,  now!"

Valtor "I'm sorry but i'd much rather squeeze him to death. but if you hand over the Trix and the box... i will let go of him"

Flora "Echo, what do we do now?"

I looked at Layla "Layla's powers are holding Trix and the box. It's her choice"

Layla sighed. 

Tecna "Think about it, Layla, if he's really working for Valtor you would be helping him"

Flora "but we also have to save him"

Layla sighed "fine. Let go of him"

I looked down. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 706 28
It's been three years since Riven left Magix and has had any contact with the specialists or the Winx. Musa has been dating Ed, a guy she has a lot i...
168 10 6
"Just tell me what you're actually about!" "Can I show you?" In which a mind fairy and a specialist have conversations at 3am. ( riven x oc! )
404K 12.9K 18
" the monster in me loves the monster in you " in which riven is supposed to hate sky's sister, yet there's a flame between the two that can't be...
230K 10.3K 32
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต...