Trolls/Trolls World Tour x Re...

By Queen_Abstract

A collection of trolls characters x reader oneshots that I wrote on tumblr that I'm posting on here. I'm NOT... More

Jussy(OC) x Cooper
Jealous Prince D x Reader
Trollzart x Pop troll! Reader
King Trollex x Techno troll! Reader
Prince D x Funk troll! Reader
Prince D x No Colours! Funk troll! Reader
King Trollex x Flirty! Reader
Riff x Sick! Reader
How They Help You Through That Time Of Month. Pop Troll(Physically)! Reader
How They Help You Through That Time Of Month. Pop Troll(Physically)!Reader (2)
Serious note, please, please listen. Help.
How They Help You Through That Time Of Month. Pop Troll(Physically)!Reader (3)
How They Help You Through That Time Of Month. Pop Troll(Physically)!Reader (4)
Cooper x Pop troll!Reader (part 1/2)
Prince D x Injured!Reader
King Trollex x Techno troll! Reader
Trolls reacting to reader telling them they're gonna be parents (Part 1/2)
Trolls reacting to reader telling them they're gonna be parents (2/2)
Riff x Drummer! Pop troll!Reader
Cooper x Pop Troll! Reader (2/2)

Dickory x Yodeler Troll! Reader

751 14 3
By Queen_Abstract

Throughout you childhood, things had been a little rough. Thing was being a yodel troll, you were expected to be as loud as possible without causing a landslide. That was tough because you lived in the mountains. Little you had a voice louder than any other, and it was killing you inside that you couldn't use it. Then one day it started to change. There was one family that was always coming and going. A father and his two sons. He used to have a girl too, but you hadn't seen her in a while. The father was named Mouse Whiskers. Made sense since he was short and his hair had a way of pointing out and curving up a little. His younger son, Hickory, had his hair, but grew much taller and bulkier. Towering over his older father and older brother. The older son was named Dickory. He was short like his father, but had long hair that had a bit of a natural flow to it. You talked to them when they were there, quickly befriending the older one. The three of you would hang out and have all sorts of fun together. One day, you and Dickory were talking while Hickory played with his toy horses and you were trying to fix his wild hair.

"Now that I think about it, I've never heard you yodel that much. Why?" Dickory asked. You let out a sigh.

"Its not because I don't want to. Its that I'm too good at it."

"Excuse me?" Dickory gave you a confused look.

"I'm way too loud. I would have to hold myself back or I'd cause an avalanche." You explained.

"Oh. But that doesn't mean you can't yodel at all." Dickory pointed out.

"I hate holding myself back. Its really difficult and honestly I'd rather not make any kind of music at all if I have to hold myself back." You said. "I feel like I'm holding myself as a prisoner." You gave up on Hickory's hair. Dickory hummed and looked at one of Hickory's horses. He picked it up and held it in front of you.

"You see this horse?" He asked you. You nodded. "Now imagine the entire neck and head gone, and replace that with the top half of a troll." Dickory said.

"Uh, pardon me?" You asked.

"That's a country troll!" Hickory exclaimed.

"SHHHHSHSH!" Dickory shushed Hickory and looked around. "We're not supposed to tell anyone but...there are other kinds of music that exist out there. A whole bunch! There's Pop, Funk, Techno, Reggaeton, Hard Rock, and so many more! Including Country. We haven't just been traveling. We've been visiting our mom in Lonesome Flats. She's a Country Troll. You live with your auntie right?" Dickory asked.

"Uh...yeah. But she doesn't watch me. I once left for a whole week and she had no clue. I just have a bed there." You said.

"Then come with us on our next trip. We'll take you to Lonesome Flats and you could live their instead! You won't have to worry about being too loud or causing landslides. Though you'd have to sing Country instead of Yodeling and you'd be expected to be a hard worker." Dickory explained.

"Are you kidding!?! Yes! Absolutely!" You exclaimed and hugged him. "Thank you, Dickory. You're the best." You said and kissed him on the cheek. You didn't notice his blush.

The very next day, you hid inside of the wagon as the family made their way to Lonesome Flats.

"(Y/N), come on out. We're here." Dickory said. You tumbled out onto the dirt.

"Woah." You said as you looked at the small town. "This is where your mama lives?" You asked. Dickory nodded.

"Yeah...though I haven't seen her yet...she usually meets us here." You and Dickory wondered off in different directions. You walked towards the center of the town where there seemed to be a party of some sorts. Dickory wasn't kidding. These trolls were half troll and half horse. It was so cool! You saw a little Country troll with red hair and a green tail around your age. She was dancing and seemed to be enjoying herself. You skipped up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She rurned to you in surprise.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N)." You said.

"Well Howdy, (Y/N)! My name is Delta Dawn. Nice to meet ya!" Delta held out her hand. You shook it. "What brings you out here to Lonesome Flats?" Delta asked.

"Well...I was hoping to move here." You said.

"Move here? Dontcha have a mama and papa?" She asked. You shook your head. "Oh. Well I can talk to my papa. He's the mayor round here. He might just be able to help you out. She said and galloped away. You looked around to find Dickory and Hickory, but you didn't see them anywhere. You skipped up to a random country troll and asked if they knew where they went.

"Them Yodelers? Ah. Their mama died. So their papa took em and left. Good riddance."

"Dickory is gone?" You asked.

"Yeah. Why? He was a friend of yours or something?" He asked. You nodded and walked away. Their was a feeling in your chest that was hard to describe. It felt like there was a weight and it hurt inside. It didn't physically hurt but...it did? You were confused.

"I fall to pieces." You began singing. "How can I be just your friend? You want me to forget, pretend that we never met!" Your voice became louder. Thankfully, you had walked away far enough from the other trolls so that they couldn't hear you. "And I'll try I'LL TRY! BUT I HAVEN'T YET! NOW YOUR GONE! And I fall to pieces." You sang.

Delta Dawn talked to her papa. You told him everything about how and why you came. He decided to take you in as his own. The three of you bonded and you fit right in as the younger daughter. Delta made sure than you didn't live in her shadow and pushed you to yodel in front of the others and NEVER hold back. You sang and yodeled until your throat was sore. The Country trolls absolutely adored your voice and were impressed by how loud you could be. You missed Dickory and his little brother. You thought about him every night. You were still sad you never got to say goodbye or thank him. It was all because of him you were able to become a yodeling country troll.

You grew into a strong woman. There was never a man or woman who caught your heart like Hickory once did, so you had an egg on your own and had a little baby girl. You ended up naming her Clampers. She'd spend a lot of time with you, her aunt Delta, and your cousin Growly Pete. She was a wild one and would sometimes eat random objects. You still loved her anyways. You were surprised to find her born with four legs instead of two like you, but you had to assume it was because you grew up Country, so her body adapted to it before she hatched. She spent time with Delta a lot since you'd scout the outskirts of Lonesome Flats for predators and such. You were the one who showed Delta the letter from Barb after a weird looking bat gave it too you. You rounded up more of the Country trolls to prepare for the attack and left Clampers with Delta. Your voice almost stopped Barb.

Almost.

"CLAMPERS! DELTA!" You screamed. You couldn't do anything but watch in horror as Barb turned everyone, including your sister and precious little girl into rock zombies. You were kept tied in chains near the center of the stage. Barb was pointing her guitar towards you.

"Don't worry. You're joining them." Barb said.

"No!" A voice called out and a small figure jumped out in front of you. When they broke out of the rock, you couldnt believe it. There was no way. They turned towards you. Their red eyes staring straight into your soul.

"Dickory?" You whispered. You were in so much shock, you hadn't realized that there was a fight going on onstage until the strings were broken amd drained you of your color. You fell to the ground, feeling weak. The chains slipped off and you felt yourself being sat up.

"Mama?" Clampers asked, sitting in your lap. You held her tightly in your arms and looked to see Dickory helping you up.

"Dickory?" You asked.

"I'm here, (Y/N)." Dickory said. You pressed your forehead against his and sighed, closing your eyes. Then you heard it, your heartbeats. You looked at the crowd and saw everyone's hearts lighting up and making music. You chuckled. Of course. I mean, you yodeled without a yodeling string, right? Delta Dawn made her way over to you and the four of you started to line up with the other leaders as you all started to sing. Even Hickory left the crowd to join you onstage. You didn't hold back a single bit. You sang and laughed with you childhood friends, just like old times.

"I missed you two so much!" You hugged both of them after the song was over.

"Yeah, we missed ya too." Hickory said.

"Look at you! You've grown so big!" You giggled at Hickory and then turned to Dickory. "And you, haven't changed a bit." You smiled at him.

"Really? Not at all?" Dickory smirked.

"Nope. Your still short as hell. And handsome. I guess you did grow more hair though." You laughed.

"Haha! That's what I thought waitwhat?" Dickory asked. Before he knew it, you picked him up and kissed him. He completely melted into it.

"EWW! MAMA!" Clampers exclaimed.

"Aww that's so cute!" You heard Queen Poppy say. You realized that everyone was looking in your direction and "Awwing" at the two of you.

"Well, if you take out all the people staring, I could get used to this." Dickory pulled you back into the kiss.

"Ah jeez, get a room." Hickory rolled his eyes and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 660 19
Honestly, I just need a place to shove all my creativity at. Is you haven't seen Trolls World Tour, then I must warn you that this story has Major Sp...
51.1K 764 16
One shots based off DreamWorks' Trolls. May contain sensitive situations or moments. (Yes, I named it after a Christmas song.)
6.3K 155 20
little broppy oneshots, written by the one and only ! me! Cover and story art by me!! Hooray!!! If you like Broppy you'll like my stories of course...
22K 353 15
I will be taking requests for characters from the trolls movies! including but not limited to different scenarios, reactions, head cannons, and possi...