King Trollex x Flirty! Reader

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while now. I present to you...

*Riff playing drumroll in the background*

KING TROLLEX X SEDUCTIVE S/O

You were a shy and quiet troll when you two first met.

He was still drawn to you and your siren-like voice.

You showed to be a sweet and innocent little bean that needed to be protected.

He turned into an absolute flustered train wreck when he first heard you make a sexual joke.

What?

Huh!?!

How!?! Why!?! Where did y/n go?!?!

WHO ARE YOU!?!

OH SHIT YOU WHERE TELLING THE JOKE DIRECTLY TO HIM!?!

He was having a full blown mental panic attack, especially when he saw that seductive smirk on your face.

He asked Poppy and the Snack Pack about your behaviour

There just like, that means she likes you and is comfortable around you thats just how she is why you acting weird???

Realizing that your actually not as innocent as you acted in the beginning, he couldn't do anything but be a flustered mess everytime you flirted with him.

You flirted with him

A LOT

The poor cinnamon roll was always making you happy with his reactions.

(Kind of like the "Oh Ashley" thing from Hunicast)

You'd sometimes wrap you arms around his neck or waist or get a little too close at the most random times, especially when nobody was looking.

Trollex ended up being really into it and loved being YOUR flustered mess whenever you flirted with him or gave him that sexy smile.

He absolutely melted when you held the side of his face and sang to him to help him sleep.

He finally flirted back, completely turning the tables on you and kissed you on the lips.

He acts like an absolute bottom

Keep flustering the bean he loves your seductive top self