Cooper x Pop troll!Reader (part 1/2)

You and Cooper were the same age, only a few months apart. You both first met when your mom and his adoptive mothers set up a playdate for you two when you were toddlers. Since then, you grew up together, knowing each other inside and out. When you were 5, he promised that he would marry you when you were grown-ups. You both got married after you turned 19, since you were the younger one. A few months later, you had your little baby girl. You were both ecstatic when she was born on your anniversary. It made the day extra special for you two. You sometimes had to make sure Cooper didn't spoil her or smother her too much. Even if she was only a few months old, you didn't want her to feel as if she had to be cautious of her every move when she got older. But you couldn't really blame Cooper for wanting to play with her all the time. She was your sweet and adorable baby girl!

When Barb sent that letter and King Peppy started to explain about how the different troll tribes used to live in harmony but ended splitting up, you and Cooper looked at each other and knew that he was one of them. Later that night after you put your daughter to bed, you asked Cooper what he was gonna do now that he knew. He told you that he needed to go and find them. But he wanted you to stay with the baby to stay safe. You didn't want to let him go, but you knew you had to. He gave you a kiss and promised to be back as soon as possible. A part of you was glad that he wasn't there when Barb attacked the village. The rest of you wondered where on earth he was and if he had left you. Fortunately, that wasn't the case.

After everything had finally settled down on the stage, you made your way through the crowd to get to Cooper. You yelled out his name and even your daughter that you held in your arms made loud babbling noises. It wasn't until you squeezed into the front of the crowd that Cooper finally heard you and smiled.

"(Y/N)!" Cooper exclaimed. He ran over to you and helped you get onto the stage. He gave you both a big hug and gave you both kisses. You laughed at his excitement, happy that he was safe and indeed found what he was looking for.

"(Y/N), these are my parents and my twin brother, Prince D!" Cooper introduced you to his family. "Mom, Dad, D, this is my partner (Y/N) and our daughter!"

You bowed. "Its nice to meet you." You said.

"There's no need to bow, we've been excited to meet you two." Queen Essence said.

"Cooper told us all about you two, we had to remind him to breath." King Quincy chuckled. You laughed as well, it did happen sometimes.

"Can we see our granddaughter?" Queen Essence asked. You nodded and set her down. You gestured her to walk to her grandparents, but instead she wobbled over to Prince D and hugged his leg.

"I think she likes me." Prince D smiled at his niece.

"Indeed she does." You all laughed. This felt really nice. You almost couldn't wait to get to know you family-in-law.