How They Help You Through That Time Of Month. Pop Troll(Physically)!Reader (4)

BARB

Your entire family stopped talking to you when you started dating Barb. It was a while after the world tour that she visited Pop Village and you offered to give her a tour (especially since some places were rebuilt somewhere else and a lot of changes were needed to deal with the damage). She accepted and you two got along pretty well, despite most of the pop trolls only showing respect out of respect for their own Queen's decision to forgive Barb. Nobody besides you and Poppy showed genuine kindess to her. You visited her in Volcano Rock City, despite your family's constant reminders that the Rock trolls weren't trustable. Barb loved that you showed kindness to everyone, even acting like a parent with the kids. She acted like she only thought of you as a friend until a few months later when you asked her out on a date and she excitedly said yes. The rock trolls liked having you around and appreciated that you miraculously managed to soften Barb a little and made her happy. Your family was disgusted, kicking you out of the pod despite Poppy begging them to be reasonable. You assured her that it was fine since it gave you the push you needed to leave and move into Volcano Rock City. Poppy nervously asked if you were sure about such a big decision. You told her that it might be hot and wild, but  you had real friends that treated you like family over there. All was good.

Then one day you saw Carol running around, screaming and breaking things. You questioned Barb about it. She explained that Carol was in the middle of her monthly blood cycle. Rock trolls naturally did this due to the pain from cramps. When you asked about painkillers, Barb turned to give you with shocked expression and asked if those were real. You were silent for a moment before telling her that she was lucky you were more blood than pain or moodswings or she would've had hell to deal with. Your time came the next day. You were sick and tired of hearing Carol screaming, so you ended up chasing her all over the city. Barb did her best to make you your favorite cookies and tea, but the resources in the city weren't the best, making them taste almost bitter. The only thing that really helped were the cuddles, which were a rare thing from Barb. You were usually the big spoon, so this felt weird but nice for a change. Before her next meeting with the other leaders, you grabbed her by the shoulders and made her promise to talk about the resources and possible relocation. Barb didn't want to be next to be chased by you all over the city, so you best better believe that is some serious  motivation for her to find a better place for them all to live.

TRESILLO

You fell for him the moment you heard his voice. That accent of his just made him more sexy than he already was. He had taken interest in you when he saw how smoothly you danced during the dance battle against the K-Pop Gang. You were really into the music and dancing without having danced like that before. You fully transitioned from Pop to Reggaeton after the world tour. Poppy wasn't surprised to see you leave so quickly and willingly. The only thing you had in Pop Village was a pod. The Reggaeton trolls welcomed you in with open arms. You caught on fast when Tresillo started flirting with you. When you asked the girls about it, they shrugged and said he totally liked you since he never flirted with them before. You were quick to catch him off guard and flirt back. The girls started making bets off of who would win the daily flirt war. It was a tie most of the time. He won when he asked you to date him by dancing and singing for you, using his voice and carefully chosen words that absolutely made you melt. No denying that you said yes with a kiss. You all were always traveling around, occasionally stopping for supplies. You noticed that you stopped for a whole week every month in one of the kingdoms. When you asked, Tresillo explained that it was to give the girls a break since they somehow went through that time of month at the same time. He asked you if you were okay since he never heard you complain once. You explained that you were a rare case and rarely had cramps. But you did feel slightly down during those times since you would remember how lonely you were in Pop Village. You had no family, no friends, didn't go to parties, even Poppy seemed to forget you existed sometimes. Tresillo pulled you into an embrace and promised that he wouldn't ever let you feel alone and unimportant. He showered your face with kisses and held you protectively, making sure that you knew he was being very serious.