Harry Potter Character Onesho...

Від halfbl00dwh0re

This will be a collection of Harry Potter oneshots with characters such as Narcissa Malfoy, Severus Snape, Lu... Більше

Disobedience (Severus Snape x Reader)
A Night to Remember (s.s x n.m x reader)
Good Girl pt. 1 (l.m x reader )
Jealousy (s.s x reader)
New Book!!
I'm Busy (s.s x reader)
Taking Orders (l.m x n.m x reader)
Yes Mommy (n.m. x reader)
First Impressions (b.l x reader)
Something New (s.s x reader)

Good Girl pt.2 (l.m x reader)

2.1K 41 15
Від halfbl00dwh0re

You blinked frantically before your eyes could adjust to the light. Once your vision was no longer fuzzy, you took in the sight of your nude husband and his painfully hard cock.

"See what you did to me?" He gestures towards his erection. "I want to fuck you so bad, princess, but then you'll never learn."

You whimpered, a tear rolling down your face. He wiped it away before placing his hands on the sides of your head. He rubbed the tip against your lips, smearing his precum around before pushing inside of you. You moaned around his hard cock, gripping his hips for stability. He began to thrust in and out with no care for your gagging. He hit the back of your throat each time, causing tears to stream down your face. You dug your nails into his skin, waiting for him to finally pull out. Just when you couldn't take it any longer, he pulls out completely. He gave you little time to catch your breath before thrusting in again, quickening his pace.

"That's it, whore, choke on my cock. Cry all you want, you asked for this."

He threw his head back, grunting and moaning in pleasure. You knew he was close, so you wrapped your hands around the inches that you could not take down your throat. You sucked in your cheeks, noticing how his grip on your hair got much tighter. Your scalp stung from the tension, but you did not care. Just as he was about to come, he pulled out and started pumping his cock into his fist.

"You don't even deserve to swallow my come."

He let out one last loud moan, squeezing his eyes shut and releasing all over your face. You watched him pant and catch his breath. His eyes were still closed. You used this chance to take in the sight of him. Your eyes traced every detail. He looked like a god. His platinum hair flowing over his shoulders, framing his sharp features and sticking to his forehead. Beads of sweat rolled down his chest, causing him to glisten in the morning light. You had never seen a man like him before. His beauty was undeniable.

"Get up, bitch. We have a meeting with the minister and no one needs to know that my pathetic wife was too busy gagging on my cock to get ready."

You turn around to get into the shower when he grabs your wrist, spinning you around.

He sighs, "did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes, daddy. It won't happen again." His expression softens.

"I know it won't darling. I hope you didn't enjoy your punishment too much," he smirks.

"No, daddy," you shook your head.

"You were so good for me, princess. Run into the bathroom and I'll wash you up. Nice and gentle, okay?"

Lucius pulled you into his lap in the tub, your back pressed against his chest. He took his time in the bath with you, being as gentle as possible. He rubbed circles into your skin with the washcloth, making sure to use the soap you loved.  As he washed you, he peppered your neck with kisses. Every once in a while he would lean forward and whisper praises in your ear, telling you what a good girl you were, how beautiful your body was, how he never felt like this with any other woman before. It was a sharp contrast to his demeanor in bed, but that was the way you both liked it. He was like that, only nice around his loved ones. He hooked his hands under your arms to spin you around. You stared into each other's eyes for a second. He cupped your face in his hands, kissing you all over the face.

"I love you, daddy," you said between giggles.

"I love you too, sweet girl."

---5:00pm---

You spent the rest of the day reading in bed, not really wanting to move around too much after the morning's events. Draco left with your daughter while you were busy. As mean as he could be to outsiders, like his father, he was so sweet with your daughter. He offered to watch her while you went out to dinner, and of course Cassia was happy to spend time with her big brother. He had been putting in so much effort to better ever since you and Lucius got married. You attributed some of it to his own happy relationship with Harry Potter. Harry brought the best out in Draco, much like you did with Lucius, and the two made a handsome couple.

You stood in front of the mirror in your closet, straightening out your dress and adding finishing touches to your makeup. You gasped at the sudden coldness on your neck before realizing who it was. Lucius clasped his favorite necklace around your neck before kissing the side of your head. He traced a cold, ringed finger down your spine as he zipped up your dress.

"How are you feeling, princess?" His warm breath tickled your neck.

"Good. I'm still a little sore, though." You turned around to face him as you replied. He chuckled.

"That's expected, sweetheart. Come on," he extended his hand. "We can't be late now, can we?"

You gave him your hand and closed your eyes. With a little pop, you were standing in the middle of London. Lucius led you down an alley and into a rusty door. The room was barely large enough to fit the both of you. With a few precise taps of his cane, the wall opened up to reveal the most beautiful restaurant. The domed ceiling housed a beautiful chandelier. White candles levitated all around the room, giving off a warm glow.

Lucius scanned the room with eyes, finally locating the Minister. He guided you to your seat and pulled out your chair.

"Good evening, Minister," he said cordially.

"Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy," he replied.

---7:00pm---

You let out a breath that you did not know you were holding as Lucius held out the door for you.

"That was exhausting. He's a rather talkative bloke, isn't he?" you asked.

"Yes, he does know how to talk. Unfortunately I need him to pass that piece of legislation we discussed, so it's a necessary evil." He looked over at your tired expression.

"Come on, princess. You've had a long day, haven't you?" You nodded. "Draco will keep Cassia until the morning. I'm sure neither of them mind," he assured you.

He sat you down on the edge of the bed and unzipped your dress. It dropped to the floor and pooled in front of the bed. Lucius reached down to slip off your heels. He set them aside and reached down to kiss your inner thighs. He made trails up and down them before placing a kiss on your clothed pussy. You moaned out in response, tightening your legs around his head.

"Mmh, daddy I'm still tired," you whispered.

"I know, princess. You were nice enough to accompany me to dinner and I want to make you feel good, okay?" You nodded, throwing your head back as he pulled your knickers to the side to lick your folds. He lowered his head once again to suck on your clit. You whimpered a bit, since you were still extremely sensitive from earlier.

"That's it princess, you can take it. You're doing so well. Let daddy take care of you." You nodded again and laid back down, using your elbows to support you. He resumed licking your folds gently. He started sucking on your clit again, causing you to reach out and grab the back of his head. You tangled your fingers into his blonde locks, tightening your grip each time he made his way back to your clit. You began to tremble with pleasure.

"Oh daddy, it feels so good."

"I know, princess," he whispered against your throbbing pussy. Sucking on your clit with even more intensity, he inserted two fingers. You felt a knot forming in your stomach for what must have been the hundredth time that day. You clench around him, tightening your grip on his hair. He hissed in pain and pleasure, relishing the control he held over you. You looked to him for approval.

"Daddy, I think I'm going to come. P-please let me come for you," you begged.

"That's it princess, you can come for daddy now." He curled his fingers up towards your g-spot as you unraveled around him. Your vision blurred and your skin felt as if it had been lit on fire. All of the pleasure that built up throughout the day washed over you, hitting you hard. It was the most intense orgasm of your life, and Lucius was relentless. He continued fingering you and sucking on your clit until you came down from your high. Your eyes fluttered open to be met with his icy blue ones. He leaned in to give you a passionate, yet gentle kiss, lightly pulling on your bottom lip as he got up.

"Let's get to bed, princess." He lifted you from the edge of the bed and carried you over to your side, propping you up on loads of pillows and wrapping you up in your comforter. He stripped down to his boxers before climbing in next to you. Naturally, you sank into his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He wrapped his arm around and kissed your forehead.

"Good night, my love," he whispered. Soon after, you drifted off into a deep sleep.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it! Honestly, this was not my favorite to write. I've been pretty busy with school, but I have some Severus, Bellatrix, and Narcissa ideas that I'm gonna work on. Also, I'm thinking about starting a fanfiction. It would be loosely based on my oneshot "A Night to Remember", showing the progression of their relationship starting the summer of 2000. Thanks again for reading, commenting, and voting!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

262K 8.1K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...
109K 2.2K 40
!!!READ WARNINGS PRIOR TO READING!!! You are a muggle house maid, and your last assignment didn't go well, so you are being reassigned to a new prope...
29K 654 25
Cover done by @Khloeshades Y/N, a hogwarts student in her 7th was always a quiet girl, and nobody truly understood her until a certain professor und...
1.3K 84 17
Severus Snape x fem Harry (Hally) Potter He burns for her for all the wrong reasons, she obsesses and aches for him for all the right ones. Will thi...