𝟗𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓.

By saditified

" 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐧' 𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭." BY FAITHKIO... More

previews.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7
8
9
10
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
im bck ..
26.
27
28
29.
30.
aye!
31.
32.
33
34.
35
36.
37.
38
39.
40.
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59.
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
authors note .
coming soon.

55

7.3K 299 137
By saditified

houston, texas.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚔𝚜𝚞𝚖 - 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢"

𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩.

𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙼𝙰𝚂 .

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"got damn yall just packin up inna nigga crib!" xavier yelled as everybody walked into his house with their presents for one another.

"man its christmas nigga! where tf yo holiday cheer at?' j says walking into the house in a full santa suit.

"its in my ass , the way u lookin , looks like you'll be glad to go up in thea and get it. fruit ass nigga." xavier says, stank-facing the outfit.

"it's okay friend, all niggas do is hate." melanese says bucking at xavier.

he rolls his eyes and fake jumps before amani comes back into the living room with her camera.

"everybody in they christmas pajamas? ight bundle up. get them damn kids, and lemme set this damn camera up." she says, placing the camera on a tripod, setting a timer.

everybody poses with one another, some couples kissing cheeks, most of the boys throwin' up gang signs, and the girls putting up peace signs.

"on 3 say merry christmas niggas" drake says, dapping up j.

"dont say the niggas part though, thats ghetto." amani adds on to his words before kissing his cheek.

"1..." durk starts.

"2...." - dominique 

"3!" - foe

" merry christmasssss " and a click is heard before everyone loosens up again, spreading through xaviers apartment.

soon a hard knock is heard on the door. aysja jumps up, her teddy bear slippers slapping against the wood floor to the front door.

there is standing justus , with a small framed brownskin girl next to him, holding multiple small gift bags.

NAMIKO JOY.

( ION WANT NO CHALYN SLANDER IN THEM MF COMMENTS, ITS GON BE BETWEEN ME N U. YEER ME?! )

.

"ouuu justus who's thisss." aysja says, loud enough for everyone to hear, causing them to turn their attention to the door.

"come in yall" xavier yells from across the apartment, causing aysja to side aside, letting the pair in.

"hello everyone!" the small girl says, saying hello to everyone as she enters.

"hey girl" jaiden says eyeing her.

"you pretty." nini says looking at her aswell.

"thank you! um, i brought gifts for everybody. they're kinda the same thing. but it's unisex and i did not want to come empty handed. and justus told me how yall r like a group and all that. so i wanted to go off of that." she says smiling.

"justus-" melanese starts, eyeing justus, "should've told us you were coming. we would've got you something!"

"dont worry about it all! no reason to get someone you dont know a gift girl. this myyy treat." she says smiling.

"so justus, introduce her." india says, 

justus places his gift boxes down, before wrapping his arm around the girl.

"gang, this my li' lady. ha name is namiko, she can tell the rest of ha buisness." he says , smiling, his bottom grills showcasing. 

"yea, umm, im namiko, like he said. im not from here though, im from chicago actually-"

"yurrrrr" foe, durk, and india yell out at the same time, causing namiko to laugh lightly.

"yeaaaaa. im 22 yall, girl ion know what to say oh my gosh. this the first time introducing myself to anyone besides my homegirls." she says playing with her acrylics.

"girl you good."

"cmon yall lets open gifts!" amani says , grabbing all the gifts and putting it by the tree . The whole group walked up to the tree , some sittin' on the couch and other sittings on the rug.

"eeeeeee im excited yall my bad." jayda squeals.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"this to iccyyyyy" lontrell said holding onto the iced out vvs chain with blrdd written out on the pendant

" NOT THE BIRKINNNNNN " jayda screams , opening the orange box up.

" Ou bitch this is cuteeeeee oh my gosh. " amani says, picking the louis vuitton bag up.

" BIG VERSACE ROBE NIGGA ! " drake says , immediately wrapping the bright red robe around himself.

"YEOOOOO NOT THE BALENCI'S" big30 says, dapping jaiden up for the gift.

" tickets? ticketsssss????? not bali !!" nini says jumping up, kissing lontrell

and more and more gifts and screams were exchanged, even amongst the kids.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

the last gifts were ready, and everybody but the 2 knew about eachothers gifts.

"ight ight, zay you ready for my gift?" aysja says standing up, picking up a small box off the kitchen island.

she then walks back over to zay, sitting on her knees , handing him the box.

the whole house was full of silent excitement, ready for the reactions.

xavier looks at aysja, thanking her before even opening it.
"open it nigga!" drake yelled.

"fuck up punk" xavier says, bucking at drake.

he then , slowly rips the wrapping off the small box. before seeing the top, and removing it.

his mouth drops once more.

"keys?" he says, looking at aysja , who was smiling.

"come lets go downstairs bae." she says, grabbing his hand, walking outside as everyone else followed with their cameras on.

they reach outside, and sitting in the parking lot, with a bright blue ribbon on the hood, an fully modded corvette c8 was there.

xavier paused in shock again, as all the boys jumped around him exicitedly, hitting his shoulders.

"YOOOOOO" foe says running up to the truck before running back to xavier.

"check that shit out baby" aysja says, putting her head on his arm.

he slowly walked up to it, still astonished by the gift. he opened the door , analyzing the all red interior.

"bro.." he said hopping in the drivers seat, and hearing the engine roar. 

he laughed to himself, placing his head on the steering wheel before having a few tears slip out.

"baeeee" aysja says bending down to hug him in the drivers seat.

he slightly cried into her shoulder.

"bae you got me a vette?" he says , looking up at her, his eyes lightly red.

"CORVETTE CORVETTE" j says , causing him, drake and all the girls to begin to do the dance.

"i love you i love you" he says , kissing her.

"nah cause cmon, i gotta show my gift now." he says hopping out the car and locking it, running back into the building and into the apartment, everyone following him quickly.

they entered the apartment again, sitting in their previous settings.

xavier walked up to aysja, holding a envelope.

aysja eyed the envelope, confused. 

she took the envelope, also thanking him before opening it.

she slowly tore the top off, before pulling the papers out.

"zay." she started, still looking at the papers.

"xavier." she kept on saying, causing all the friends in the house to laugh.

she looked up at him, seeing him holding a pen.

"you got a house?????? a house? for us???" she says, shakingly taking the pen.

"well im bout to, you gotta sign that muhfuckin' line tho, or we dont got shit" he says , laughing.

aysja immediately has tears running down her eyes as she shakingly signs her name on the thin line.

a house .. for the two of us.

"and i hope you like that shit, that mf biggerdenabih" he said, hugging her.

"i loveeeeeee you oh my gosh, you outdid me zay."

"IGHT , WE AT THEY CRIB FROM NOW ON THO RIGHT?" justus says cutting in.

"hell nah!" the group says in unison, causing namiko to laugh .

"yall always at my shit man, can neva have my ol lady ova dea." he says kissing his teeth and crossing his arms.

"boy shut up." namiko said softly, hitting her shoulder.

"merry christmas from the gang yall." amani says, covering the camera, ending her youtube video.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

christmas in february lil hoe.

what yall doin fo' vday? 

im doing meee, im gettin' drunk w my homegirls chy. might jump off the balcony.

vote + comment + share <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.2K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
487K 13.3K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...
50.4K 1.5K 38
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
171K 2.6K 40
"𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎". * DISCONTINUED *