Broadway imagines

By maile_valerie

Imagines about Broadway actors or broadway characters if you have any suggestions tell me! Also, I don't take... More

Aaron tviet imagine
Elder price imagine (book of mormon)
Enjorlas imagine (les miserables)
Tommy Gnosis imagine (Hedwig and The angry inch)
Chris imagine(miss saigon)
Gabe imagine(Next to Normal)
AUTHORS NOTE

Enjorlas imagine part 2 (les miserables)

1.3K 15 3
By maile_valerie

The rebellion has started. I hide in my room as I throw things down to Enjorlas. First I throw down a piano. The sound of it hitting the ground is revolting. I watch him in awe. The way he moves the way he commands!
"(Y/n) go hide. This no scene for such a lady to watch" he shouts. I shout back "Enjorlas! I love you" then do as he said. I run my closest and hear him yelling he loves me too.
The war rages on for hours. I subtly sneak over to my window and watch the men fight. They are just sitting around drinking. Enjorlas sees me and motions me to come down there. I go down to the barricade. Gavroche informs what has happened up till that point. I see eponine in the corner. She puts a finger over her mouth telling not to tell her little brother that she's there. So I say nothing to gavroche.
We all hear a gunshot. Enjorlas kisses me and rushes me upstairs. I stay at my window and watch the fight. The French police starting fireing their guns. I focus on Marius, he looks seldom.
A bullet almost touches him. I search for it with my eyes. Suddenly I see Eponine, bleeding. It is clear that she took the bullet for Marius. It becomes known to me now the feelings she had for him.
I stare as they carry her away from the barricades. The first to die.
I tiredly watch. I accidentally fall adream. I wake up to a door being slammed open. I see out my window that it's Enjorlas, Grantaire and the French police. I start yelling. I have never felt such a pain. It feels as if I am being stabbed 1000 times in the chest. I start screaming and crying uncontrollably. I stopped as I see Enjorlas hold up a red flag. I can tell he's going to die.
"I LOVE YOU" I shout.
I keep yelling. I can tell he can hear me. He looks back for a second. He looks straight in my eyes and mouths "I love you". The police shoot. My heart is getting stabbed with this terrible feeling. I watch the blood run down his body as he smiles. I just stand there crying. I can't move I try. I start yelling and screaming harder than I ever have. I feel as I can move again. I run down to the barricade. I fall to knees underneath his body. His blood drips on me. I don't bother to move. The streets are covered in blood and my tears. I stare at him with tears in my eyes and whisper "I love you" for the last time. The blood of the streets covers my clothing. I feel a subtle breeze and stop bawling. I feel a sudden peace as if the wind was Enjorlas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
704K 25.8K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.3M 55.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.