Queen of the Death Star🖤

Oleh MinisterofMovies

Imagine instead of Rey escaping the forest fight that night of Han Solo's death, she was taken captive by Kyl... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One- A New Plan
Chapter Two- Only The First Day
Chapter Three- A New Feeling
Chapter Four- The Force Senses All
Chapter Five- Leia's Deal
Chapter Six- That Rare Evening
Chapter Seven- She Who Was Possessed
Chapter Eight- Everything Sweet
Chapter Nine- Who Is A Scavenger's Family?
Chapter Ten- Mother and Son
Chapter 11- Summit of Supreme Leader Snoke
Chapter Twelve- Torn Apart
Chapter Thirteen- Both Truths In The Same Night
Chapter Fifteen- Love is Worth Dying For
Chapter Sixteen- Goodbye Our Princess
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen- Red, Blue, Green - Our Last Hope
Chapter Nineteen- It's Ben, not Kylo
Chapter Twenty- I'm coming

Chapter Fourteen- Hiding and Entering the Darkness

102 2 1
Oleh MinisterofMovies

"Chewie! We need to go, now!"

Rey couldn't stay on the island any longer. She had not bothered saying goodbye to Luke, she knew he was watching, and she refused to waste her time on the man. The girl needed to leave, not just because Luke was no use and he had lied to her more than once, but because the look Kylo had had in his eyes, when he had admitted that he liked her, was like a candle of an idea had been lit inside his mind. He was planning something that as meant to save them both, it could only include danger, and something that could bring dark and light together could be dangerous enough to end Kylo Ren and Ben Solo.

The girl wasted no time. She clambered into he pilots seat next to the Wookie and set off into space. As they passed stars and moons that would have usually amazed the scavenger, Rey only kept her eyes on her hands. In them she fingered the little golden dice that Ben had given her, she didn't know what they were, but the girl like it, every time she looked into the shiny metal, she could picture herself with Kylo.

Chewbacca knew that Rey didn't want to speak, neither did he. Han's death had hurt him so much, and then seeing Leia unconscious at the same time as Rey missing, the Wookie was shattered. He didn't like leaving Leia behind, he sensed that something might happen when he wasn't there to be with her, now Luke was gone as well as Han, Chewie only had the princess. He didn't need to be told where they were going, he knew.

Silence was the only thing in the air, but as Chewbacca took his eyes off flying for a second he let out a soft growl. Rey looked up and caught him looking at the gold she held. The Wookie could not seem to take his eye off it.

"You've seen this before, haven't you Chewie?" said Rey.

Chewbacca nodded.

"It's Kylo Ren's" said Rey.

Chewbacca shook his head.

"What do you mean, it's from Ren."

The Wookie bawled.

"This was Luke's? and Leia's? and Han's?" she asked.

Chewie spoke again.

"It was yours too. Who's Lando Calrissian?"

They had a long conversation as they flew. Rey learnt that Lando Calrissian was another who accompanied Leia on her adventures and that the dice use to belong to all five of them. The girl almost began to cry and laugh at the mention of Ben as a toddler playing with the golden object, Rey had forgotten that Chewbacca probably knew everything she wanted to know about Ben.

The Wookie spoke of how Leia gave birth on a planet named Chandrila in Hanna City, apparently Ben was named after a great Jedi master named Obi-Wan Kenobi, or Ben Kenobi for a while. Rey was fascinated and listened for hours to everything that had happened before she was born, but those moments came to an end.

They were flying towards the huddle of First order ships, Rey knew it was not a very rational plan, but it was the only way to find Kylo. With their ghost location on so that the Star Destroyers could not track them, Chewbacca flew them into the launch bay of the main ship. Rey and the Wookie ran out of the Falcon and shot the stormtroopers that were keeping watch. The two looked around one last time and then the girl turned to Chewbacca.

"Chewie, I can't let you come any further. This is between me and that... monster" said Rey. Chewbacca disagreed. "Please Chewie, you'll get killed, Wookie's don't exactly blend into the crowd."

Chewbacca climbed back into the driver's seat of the Millennium Flacon, Rey had told him to go and tell Finn where she was. But as the Wookie gave Rey a last hug goodbye, he realised that this was undoubtable the last time he would see the girl the same, she was about to do something reckless and bold.

And that she was.

As Rey watched the Millennium Falcon fly off unnoticed, she heard conversation down the hall from her. Rey ducked behind a pile of cargo boxes and watched, she was determined to find out what had motivated Kylo like that and what he was going to do.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She could have recognised that snappy voice anywhere. General Hux had a party of Stormtroopers following him into the ship launch room, some were sent off elsewhere to complete a task Hux was ordering them to do, while the others stayed and marched, guns in hands, behind the general and Captain Phasma who was also with them. They had not noticed the dead guards yet.

"Supreme Leader Ren has ordered that he go alone" Hux was saying.

"General Hux, I highly recommend that we do not allow the supreme leader to go on such a dangerous mission alone" said Phasma.

"Believe me Captain, I have tried to persuade him out of it, but he will not listen. There is something on that planet that Kylo Ren desires, and that could mean a lot for the First Order."

"Supreme Leader Ren" thought Rey from behind the cargo boxes. What was he thinking naming himself leader of the First Order, what good is that going to get him. As Rey zoned back into the conversation, she saw that Hux had halted and had finally realised the dead guards that she and Chewbacca had killed, Kylo must have been planning something big to distract Hux that much.

"What happened to the guards!" said Hux.

"Lockdown the ship" ordered Phasma. "We have an intruder on board."

Hux, Phasma, and the Stormtroopers left the launch bay ready to find the intruder. Rey was just about to climb out of her hiding place when she heard Hux's voice again, this time with a familiar one.

"No Ren. You cannot go now, and intruder is onboard."

"Relax Hux, I'm sure she will find her way out" the other voice said. It was Kylo. The two came into the launch bay alone. Ren's mask was nowhere to be seen but his lightsaber was clearly tucked into his belt ready for travel.

"It's the girl isn't it?" said Hux. "Do not go betraying us Ren, we are stronger than ever."

"I wouldn't dream of it" replied Kylo.

Rey noticed then, the prepared First Order jet that Kylo was heading towards. He had stopped to have another argument with Hux. This was Rey's chance. She was unseen as she tiptoed and climbed the ladder into Ren's ship. She hid behind another stack of boxes and waited for Kylo to come, she was going to find out where Ren was going, and she was going to stop him. After a few minutes the space craft was in space flying through the galaxy secretly hitching a ride with Kylo Ren. He had not said a word, not turned his radio or communicator on, he was doing this alone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They were on a planet, not one far from the usual group that the battles against the First Order were held. Rey had been watching Kylo with a carful eye. He had landed his TIE fighter jet and walked out with his lightsaber ignited in his hands.

As Rey stood up from her hiding place behind the boxes, she saw what the plant looked like. There were autumn trees everywhere and the ground looked swampy in places, behind those trees ugly looking pig creatures were snooping at Ren, who was currently walking towards them not looking the friendliest. Apparently, the creatures were not that friendly either, they charged at the man with guns and sharp objects. Kylo dodged all of them, cutting them down and plunging his sabre into them like they were nothing but mere bugs.

The way the man fought was so amazing that it was unreal. How he had the control to still sense where danger was when his hair fell over his eyes, and how sweat poured down his face in like droplets but he did not tire and rest. One by one the piggy creatures fell, there were a lot of them. At one point, Rey thought he was done for as a gun was shot directly at his chest, but Ren stuck out his hand and the force froze the shot in mid-air, she didn't even know that was possible!

They were all dead after around ten minutes. Rey could still see the dark figure clad in black robes through the trees. She watched with a sharp eye.

There was something that the man was standing by, he was looking down at it. Suddenly he grabbed the sides of it and pushed in onto the ground. To Rey's eyes it was an ancient stone statue of a box, she wasn't surprised after the whole 'Heavier than a Wookie's helmet' incident that the weight of the stone was not too heavy for him to lift. Kylo picked something out of the statue and held it him his hand while he studied it for a second. Rey couldn't see what it was, but it must have been what he was looking for because he turned around again and strode back through the trees until he was pushing button in the TIE craft and lifting off once again. Rey hid back behind the boxes and sensed that it wasn't going to be a very calm ride to wherever they were going.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A planet that death had already taken, that what it was. Rey was exhausted but she couldn't take her eyes off Kylo Ren. She could see Coruscant from the glass window that Ren as also looking through. She had to shut her eyes at one point as they passed through what was like a wall of fire into the atmosphere, but she could still tell that Kylo had kept his open into he flames. They landed on a rock surface, Kylo drew his sabre but left the object he had found in the space craft. Rey got a look at it as she resurfaced from her hiding place.

It was a small triangular shaped item; glowing green lines ran down the edges and Rey felt the dark side of the force covering it. She felt pulled to the feeling of evil, but then a loud noise of stone scraping together distracted her. She ran from the fighter ship and was just in time to see Kylo Ren disappear into the blackness of some sort of underground cave. That was when the girl looked up. Rey didn't know hat it was, like a gigantic rock covering the planet, it was bigger than anything she had seen before. Rey drew her lightsabre and followed.

"For Ben" she thought before she two went into the pitch black and began to travel downwards into the cave.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

171K 2.4K 16
Being captured again, Rey must make a choice. To live with her love and turn to the dark side or to die trying to bring him home. In this Reylo Fanfi...
116K 3.4K 43
A year after Luke died, Rey is still grieving over Ben Solo. Nobody thinks he will come back, especially since he killed his own mentor, Snoke, and b...
80.7K 1K 17
Everything was easier when he was the darkness and she was the light but they could not resist the temptation of being grey together. ~L.S. Small...
32.4K 870 12
Kylo pleaded softly, his pale, trembling hand reached out towards her with desperation. "Please." Rey's somber eyes wandered to Kylo's hand; it yearn...