Getting Rid of my Assistant (...

By JeonTaegguk5

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
The Finale

Fin~

1.4K 54 3
By JeonTaegguk5

When two people was given a gazillion reasons and chances for their path to cross.

To mend the fractures on the deepest part of the heart,concealing each other's cracks and embracing the future with both eyes close and liberated minds.

"On this day..i will solemnly trust you with every flesh of my heart..every part of my mind and every piece of my being,stating my holy vows to keep my stand next to you for better..but most importantly..

"..for worst,my forever partner..my loyal assistant..and finally..my husband."

-CEO Jeon

"This is the most indelible part of my human life..the most drastic climax of my whole being. I almost lost my life,my self-possession and most of all..the only man i wanted to see life with,every single day."

"But even so..i'm still looking forward on how this love story will go..

..my master..my Jungkook-ssi..and at last..my loving better half."

-COO Kim

It's always a pot of emotion when you're getting married.

Excitement..

Severe happiness.

Anxiety..

Fear..

A never ending scientific explanation that even the smartest banana in the world couldn't pin point the reason why.

And that my beloved readers, is the magic of love and fate.

It gives you a dramatic emotion when the first tune rings in your ears.

Seeing the love of your life from the slowly opening door of the place and walking as he pins his eyes on you.

Both eyes are wondering and excitedly wanted to walk faster than every wedding parade.

"This is it."

A short phrase that circles in your mind,flowing in every veins of your brain that brings you a sweating fear and anxiety that any moment,that gorgeous man walking in the aisle..

..is holding your hand,looking deep in your eyes and exchanges vows to each other.

That after that day..

No one can ever take him away from you.

No one can claim him before you.

And after that day.

You can officially tell the world that this man..is yours by sharing the same surname with him.

Mr.Jeon Taehyung.

The best day for both leaders of the biggest and in-demand corporation in South Korea.

Will be the famous and well known couple in the country but as of now..their feelings are like lost kids in the woods and excitedly running to see the end of the path.

~You got me,I dream while looking at you~

Taehyung gracefully walked his way to the aisle,holding a bunch of purple and red flowers while wearing a beige color tuxedo and a white neck tie.

He can't see clearly,making a great effort to hold his tears back and not to ruin his make up.

But even he tries,the view in front is the the most mermerizing sight that anyone wanted to witness.

His family..friends..and his husband to be.

Smiling from ear to ear as they all adore the man walking in and become a living proof of their love,challenges and success.

The moment Taehyung finally reached the end of the aisle,he couldn't stop himself from tearing up with the sweetest smile, Jungkook gave him.

"Love,your eternal beauty is unimaginable.."

"Jungkook-ssi..don't make me cry,you silly!"

"Certainly not..Tae,you are the most beautiful groom that i've ever seen in my whole existance."

Taehyung pouted his lips and tears runs down on his cheeks,making him the happiest person in the world but Jungkook reached for his face and gently damped the tears away.

"You will always be the most beautiful person in my life,Kim Taehyung."

"Oh Jungkook."

~I got you,Inside those pitch black nights~

The other groom is waiting,standing still on the end of the aisle and his heart is pumping crazy as the door opened wide and finally,his better half walks inside the mystical place.

Jungkook never felt this adrenaline that anytime,he will pass out.Even when he got married with Lisa.

The mighty CEO Jeon discovered something that he never felt before.All these years,the man never fear anything or any form but today,as he stood on the side and watch the bridal march.

He couldn't stop his knees from shaking,palm are sweating like river and breathings begins to be shallow.

Making him difficult to breathe and keep his poise.

"Hey,CEO Jeon.."

When Taehyung reached his place and held Jungkook's hand tightly,that's when he felt relieved and tears begun to fall.

Hearing the sweetest voice that set his soul free from every worries circling in his mind.

"Tae..hyung."

"Don't worry and cry,my love..i'm always by your side."

"Wow..i can't imagine anything more mystic that this,Taehyung..you..the place..this day..are the highlight of my life."

"We're just starting,my husband..it's just the beginning."

And of course,every prestigious and traditional wedding is followed by..
.
.
.
.
.
.
A scorching hot and exotic honeymoon.

Oppss..i got over the top for exotic but this honeymoon is something that was never told in this story before.

The gentlemen have the whole night for them and to start a good marriage,for sure they need to spice things up.

The couple when into the car after the gathering in the reception ended and with both hands intertwined,they drove to their next destination.

The luxirious resort/hotel where they're spending two days to get out of the reality and enjoy the time together as husbands.

But without a clue,their driver went somewhere different from what is expected and both of them became puzzled and somehow,nervous.

What if they're being kidnapped by Keith's gang group.

Or payback when Jungkook shoots them.

But the mood changed when the driver handed a letter and smiled.Telling them that a private plane is waiting for the couple in the airport.

It's not Lisa.

Not even Kieth..

Nope..not Jimin and Jinnie.

Aheroic angel who's always at their back made it a little special for the newlyweds.

And i'm not talking about Superman nor Batman.

It's the Wonder Woman of
"Getting Rid of my Assistant."

To the couple who changed and made my life like an action/romance movie.

Taehyung and Jungkook,

Spare my life if my presence failed to attend the most important day in your lives but i'm not writing this to apologize,instead, i wanted to tell you how proud i am,how impressed and praise both of you.

Not only as strong and brave you both are for coming this far but on how stubborn,hard to get and difficult to lower your pride.

But don't get me wrong,i love both of you and i will always fly back to Korea just to make sure to help whenever you needed me.

I'm so happy to see you like this and will always be proud of what you have earned.

Jungkook,please take care of my clumsy and immature boss. He might be tough and sophisticated in the office but he always needs a shoulder when things gets rough,a pair of arms to be wrapped in and a person who listens.

I love him..and i'm grateful to be his assistant but from this day forward,i will formally pass the position.

Love him,adore and cherish your time together.

By the way,i'm sending both of you to a beautiful island where you can enjoy your time as a couple.

Time to talk about your plans.

Time to leave your business worries behind for a while.

And of course.

Time to fuck real good.

Jungkook,my boss is all yours.

and Taehyung...

Scream and moan as much as you want because i put some help in your room to make it sloppier and fucking good.

You can thank me when we meet each other again but i'm giving CEO Jeon the great honor to give you a pain in the butt.

Literally.

Love,
Wang Yiren😘

"That bitch!!"

After reading,Taehyung slid his hand in his pocket and immediately dialed Yiren's number and every curse is cricling in his mind and flowing down to his tongue,ready to roast the said woman for not showing in thier wedding.

"Hello?"

"Yiren!!!!!You smooth bitch!!!Why are you-"

"Hey..shut your mouth,Kim Taehyung.YaeJung is still sleeping and today is your wedding,right?.Anything else important to do like taking care of your husband and preparing to be cream pied?"

"You!Why didn't you come to my wedding?"

"I'm a little..little busy.."

"Busier than the wedding of your closest friend?"

"A little..well i have to go to work..congratulations,Taehyung."

"That's it,Wang Yiren?"

"Well..i'm happy for the both of you and don't foam at the mouth,i sponsored your honeymoon for fuck sake!"

"You should go back here soon and bring YaeJung or i'll drag you both back in Korea!!"

"Yeah..yeah..don't stress yourself,CEO Kim..you should be the happiest person today."

"But i miss you,Yiren.."

"You'll see me in another life...until we meet again,my favorite person."

"Yiren.."

The call was cut off and Taehyung suddenly felt his tears fell from his eyes without any reasons.

Yiren's voice is very cold and tired but she keeps that bitchy attitude until the end of the call.

"Love,are you alright?"

"Y-yeah..i'm fine.."

Taehyung wiped his tears and put his phone back to his pocket,pulling a smile on his face.Making his husband less worried but the attention was shifted on the driver when he said that they arrived in the airport and after two hours of flight they arrived in a privated resort in Jeju.

A very relaxing place where all you can is trees and peaceful ambiance of the forest.

"So this is why Yiren is telling me to scream.."

"Looks like we own the whole island,Love."

"Yeah..really tranquil."

Jungkook put all the luggage in the room and relax a bit,sitting on the swimming pool side and absorbing the calmness of the forest.

"So..first day of our honeymoon..anything you want to eat?"

"YES!"

That moment,Taehyung turned his head to the other while biting on a small sachet hanging on his lips.

"What?Already?"

"Yes..we're gonna try outdoor this time,Love."

"What?We're really doing it here?"

"Yeah!"

He pulled the edge and took the condom out,pinning it between his lips and slowly removing his tuxedo.

"Wait...Love..calm down..we just arrived!!!"

"Well i can't wait to hit our tenth so the sooner..the better."

Taehyung removed and throw his last piece of clothing aside then crawl where Jungkook is sitting.

The younger is having the last drop of dignity in his system but after he saw Taehyung's bare body.Everything flipped and his lips somehow begins to dry and thirsty.

"Are you really my COO?"

"Yes and your husband but for the next two days,i'll be your pleasure machine."

"Then best of luck with that slutty mouth and pretty little hole of yours,Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook pulled the other and grabbed his nape to get close,tilting his head and brushing his lips against the other.

Taehyung is sitting on Jungkook's lap while sloppy kisses are audible in the place,invading both part of their mouth while he grind his hip on the other's crotch.

And while the COO fires up the other,Jungkook did his thing amd smoothly caressing the flawless behind of his partner.

Squeezing it and slapping a little,his lips went down to Taehyung's neck and mercilessly licking,sucking and putting red marks all over his skin but he stopped and push him a little.

Reaching his fingers inside of Taehyung mouth and pushed it deeper almost on his throat while pinching the other's nipple that made the other go wild.

"Yes..take my fingers in,Love.Lick it real good..i wanna hear you gag!"

Taehyung arched his back in pleasure and moving his tongue around Jungkook's fingers while his hands are getting balance on the other's shoulder but with a minimal touches and dirty talks from the other.

"Good boy..look at this spit around my fingers,you greedy pervert."

"I'm really hard,Love..i want it now.."

A smirk dangles on Jungkook's lips while removing his clothes in front of Taehyung's eyes.Bitting his lips seductively and teasing the other more.

"You want me to fill you up,hmm?"

"Uh hmm."

"Beg."

"What?"

"You heard me,Love..BEG."

"But..why?"

"Aisst!How many times do i have to tell you that asking nonsense is a turn off in love making?Just fucking beg!!"

Taehyung got startled and suddenly,he burst out of laughter after remembering the past.

When he is still the meek Kim Taehyung who's working for the brightest star in South Korea.

"Why are you laughing,Love?"

He crawled back and grabbed his shirt,wearing it unbuttoned and left the other.

"Taehyung?Where are you going?"

Taehyung couldn't hold in his smile when he look back on their memories together so a little throwback would be a great topic.

"Guess you're right..it's a little early to spice things up so why not warming the mood and have a drink."

"O-okay..i'm sorry for shouting at you,Love."

"It's okay,Master Jungkook-ssi."

"Huh?"

Jungkook couldn't figured out his means even until Taehyung came back with two glasses and a bottle of whisky.

"Let's drink."

"Drink..all of the sudden?"

"Yeah..i just realized how far we've come and..looking back when you are still my Master Jungkook-ssi."

"Tss..looking back?When you're still into Soobin's moan audios and erotic stuffs?Is that what you're pointing out?"

"No!It's when we start learning and knowing each other..i was clueless that you're whipped for me on the first time that we met."

Taehyung poured a right amount of alcohol on both of their glasses and handed the other to his husband.

"Yeah..i can't lie about it..i fell for a man."

Jungkook rest his back and slightly juggle the alcohol while staring sweetly to the man in-front of him.

"It's been a roller coaster ride,isn't it?"

"Yeah..from the most popular play boy,a super star,a successful entrepreneur and now,a well rounded CEO of a company..looking back from the past,you really wing all of it,Jungkook-ssi."

"Well,all the pain and love that i acquired along the way are all part of who i am today,Taehyung..and i'm gratefully thanking my assistant."

"Who?Park Sewon?"

"Sewon who?All i know is my peculiar and sassy personal assistant,my make up and hair stylist,my COO and this gorgeous creature in front of me."

Jungkook put the glass on the side table and pulled the man upon him,wrapping his arms around as Taehyung rest on the other's chest and drawing circles on his bulky arm.

" COO Kim..."

"Yes,Love?"

"I have a proposal to make."

"Hmm?"

"Since we're married..i think it's about time to start our family."

Taehyung turned his head behind and widen his eyes,shocked with a sudden decision of the man which he really wanted back then and now,it's happening.

Huh?What do you mean?"

Jungkook reached for the other's cheeck and caress it gently and put a peck on his forehead.Telling his means in the most touching words as possible.

"Let's have a baby,Love..i want to build a family and grow old loving both of you."

"Jung-kook.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.1K 41
Bangtantwice
475K 19.6K 17
In which Jungkook only ever hears silence.
124K 10.6K 74