Coincidental Mess || BTS FANF...

By cherry_blossom76

"What! We should tell the police about it." "But I don't think it would be better that way." ... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected
Chapter 2 : Hurt
Chapter 3 : Left
Chapter 4 :Texts
Chapter 5 : Memories
Chapter 6 :Work
Chapter 7 : Someone
Chapter 8: Miss you
Chapter 9: Fantasie
Chapter 10: Bother
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Clumsy
Chapter 13: Angel
Chapter 14: With Her
Chapter 15: Past
Chapter 16: Queen
Chapter 17: Curious Child
Chapter 18: Fair Game
Chapter 19: War of mind
Chapter 20: Celestial
Chapter 21: Frozen Dessert
Chapter 22: Mr.Insane
Chapter 23: Dangerous than Yoongi
Chapter 24: Ravishing
Chapter 25: Daddy Material
Chapter 26: Brat
Chapter 27: What If
Chapter 28: Boss
Chapter 29: Not your pup
Chapter 30: Vulnerable
Chapter 31: Devil's trap
Chapter 32: Wildest Dream
Chapter 33: Sinful
Chapter 34: Irresistible
Chapter 35: Coincidental
Chapter 36: Hornier
Chapter 37: Friends with Benefits
Chapter 38: Betrayal
Chapter 40: Maybe
Chapter 41:Guilt
Chapter 42: Mess
Chapter 43: Happily ever after
Chapter 44: Heartwarming
Chapter 45: Selfish

Chapter 39: Flashbacks

84 9 38
By cherry_blossom76

"It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so deeply"

Author's P.O.V

Every word

Every quote

Every story

Worked in with the ink of romance by the sophisticated artists in the world, inherits a quite similar theme.

A similar word called 'love.'

"Y/n!Don't you dare do that!" Fear mingled around the warning words of Taehyung quite funnily. As if he was threatening her but...with a lack of confidence, which resulted in pleadings.

"You lost. So you deserve it." Y/n voiced out, making Taehyung gulp. The thought of a single ink on his handsome face was scaring him more than it should. The regret of setting the rule himself was making him go mad at himself.  

He's the first one to crumble all the pieces of blocks in the 'Jenga' game.

The shame couldn't match in with the fear of Taehyung in this situation. Without paying any heed to Taehyung's words or pleadings or threats, Y/n approached with a brush dipped in pure black ink.

"No! Don't" Taehyung yelped out only to receive a burst of victorious laughter from Y/n. But without wasting any second, she smudged the ink on Taehyung's cheek.

The instinct of Taehyung forced out a gasp of fear while Y/n was drowning in the pool of laughter. But that laughter of Y/n was soon replaced with a cry of frustration, the moment she realized herself in Taehyung's grip.

"No, Tae! I haven't lost yet." That similar fear enveloped the orbs of Y/n, the more she scrutinized the brush dipped in ink. But the chance of fearing a bit long wasn't achieved by Y/n as soon she felt the wet liquid conquering her skin.

The laughter of Taehyung fills in the cold and peaceful atmosphere of the room afterward. The contagious laughter of his threatens Y/n to join.

Only to find themselves with an aching stomach.

Most poets prefer to evaluate the version of love with a swathe of laughter and giggles and affection and physical intimacy.

Comparing the emotion from the frigid autumn breeze to the mellow gust of rays in summer with such a metaphor that never fails to melt away the feelings of any normal human.

As if giving the readers a virtual taste of love.

Ever so gentle and heart-warming.

"Y/n! They gave us free cookies with the hot chocolate." Taehyung chimed in with the tray of mugs and a bundle of cookies. The flinty zephyr of the cold temperature was quite bothering them a while ago until they decided to crash on a cafe for hot chocolate.

But the boxy grin plastered on Taehyung's face was enough to make her day better. And the cookies were just a bonus to the great day.

"Is it good?" Y/n asks while Taehyung was too busy stuffing the cookie in his mouth.

"Mhmm." He hummed in satisfaction, only to receive a soft-hearted chuckle from Y/n. Soon after the sudden flash from Y/n's phone disturbed his happy session with cookies.

"Eww. I'd look ugly on that." He stated, that only made Y/n scoff at him. Taehyung and ugly don't sit in quite friendly in a sentence.

"Well...this is just a source of blackmail." She teased followed by a wink.

"Then...I should gather some too." The playful gaze of Taehyung sat on Y/n as he quickly clicks some pictures of Y/n. 

"I should set this as my lock screen," Taehyung suggests while Y/n just rolls her eyes at him. The picture of her didn't extend her beauty, rather it was too blunt, which lead Y/n to think of it as ugly.

But the mere second of silence between the annoyance of Y/n and the strong scrutinization of Taehyung made them both shower in giggles and laughter afterward.

They say love is the beginning of the hue of colors.

Beginning to observe every little thing.

Moonlight descended on the glistening sands of their naked skin as they laid on the shore. The freezing cold waves were occasionally greeting their feet, only to make them shiver.

Taehyung glided his hand towards Y/n's face, softly brushed past a little sand from her cheeks. The admiration was evident in the way his vision took in the figure of Y/n.

"Have I ever told you I love you?" The deep voice of his echoed in her ear, while a mischievous grin played across her lips.

"No. Nope. Never." She shook her head for the millionth time. The grin on her face battling with her instinct for the sake of making it less obvious.

"Well, that's too obvious to tell you." He played along, enjoying the sudden drop of her suppressing grin."I love you. And I always will." He mumbles in with his deep voice. His hand pushed a strand of her hair while her gaze dropped on his lips.

Until they intertwined their lips with such intensity.

An intensity that would be less described no matter how many metaphoric words are used.

As if Taehyung was an artist while Y/n was his only muse.

Lastly, they say love isn't a fairy tale nor a storybook.

It might be a hopeful daydream.

Sometimes it could be laced with nets of confusion.

Or worst.

It might be worse than a claustrophobic nightmare.

"I just figured that I'm not ready to marry you yet," Taehyung said with tear-filled eyes and a voice choked in emotion.

After all those romantic memories...

Who expected this to happen?

But still, just because life decided to serve the nightmare version of love to you.

You are not obliged to stain the word of 'love.'

Cause there's no such version of love. Unfortunately, it no longer falls in the depth of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 3.6K 28
❝ I don't remember you ❞ ❝ I remember only you ❞ Jungkook is a police officer who lost his husband in a car accident seven months ago and on the same...
For You ✔️ By Niannez01

Mystery / Thriller

8.8K 1.5K 39
I don't know where I am or why I am here.I heard a bang from the door. My legs betrayed me and fell with a thud right in front of him. He was about t...
5K 1.2K 52
"다시 널 찾을꺼야 운명처럼~ I will find you again like destiny~" -Heartbeat♡ ...
29.6K 1.2K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...