Hawks X Fem reader Oneshots

By Marieisabel2

as it sounds, dont own anything but story. Comment if you want another part and I may. I'm pretty lazy so I m... More

Care taker
Caretaker Part 2 πŸ‹
Intelmole Part 1
Intel Mole part 2
Omegaverse Part 1
Omegaverse Part 2
Omegaverse Part 3
Omegaverse Part 4 πŸ‹
His Assistant
His Assistant Part 2
His Assistant Part 3
His Assistant Part 4
His Assistant Part 5
His Assistant Part 6 πŸ‹
Blindfolds and Wings πŸ‹
Blindfolds and Wings part 2πŸ‹
Soul Mates
A/N
The egg
The egg part 2
the egg part 3 πŸ‹
Blind Date (Omegaverse)
Blind Date part 2 πŸ‹
Swipe Right πŸ‹
Swipe Right Part 2 πŸ‹
Bathroom mishap
Bathroom mishap Part 2 πŸ‹
Fantasy AU
Fantasy AU part 2
Fantasy AU Part 3
Fantasy AU part 4
Mommy kink πŸ‹
Mommy Part 2 πŸ‹
What was I hired for???
Hired For part 2
Hired For Part 3
Hired 4 (Haha)
Hired For? part 5 πŸ‹
Hired for part 6
Hired For Part 7
Hero
Yandere
Yandere part 2 πŸ‹
Yandere part 3 πŸ‹
Yandere part 4
Yandere part 5
Yandere Part 6 πŸ‹πŸ‹
Baby sitting
Pirate
Pirate Part 2 πŸ‹
Roommates πŸ‹
Take care of me
Christmas Special
Split personality πŸ‹
Split 2
Split 3 πŸ‹
100k special (A/N)
Yakuza
Yakuza Part 2
Yakuza Part 3 πŸ‹
Yakuza Part 4 πŸ‹
Snow
The Shipper
Just an Act
Just an Act 2
Just an Act 3
Just an Act 4
Just an act 5
A/N (Just an act)
Instincts
Instincts Part 2 πŸ‹πŸ‹
Instincts (Reverse)
Instincts (Reverse) Part 2 πŸ‹
(*Spoilers*) Old you
*Spoilers* Give me a sign
69 Special
We meet again
Seasonal Rut Part 2
Seasonal Rut part 3
Seasonal Rut part 4
Seasonal Rut part 5 πŸ‹
Fuck up
Baby Bird πŸ‹
For Charity
For Charity Part 2
For Charity Part 3
Broken Birdy
Broken Birdy (Hawks POV)
Broken Birdy Part 2 (Hawks POV)
Slytherin
Slytherin Part 2
Slytherin Part 3 πŸ‹
Wrapped Around my Finger πŸ‹πŸ‹
The wrong girl
The wrong girl part 2
The wrong girl Part 3
In-laws
In-laws part 2 πŸ‹
H4wk5_5uck5
H4wks_5uck5 (Hawks POV)
Daddy πŸ‹
100 special!!
Hanahaki Disease
Demon
Demon part 2
Demon Part 3
Demon part 4
Demon part 5
Demon part 6
Not again
Icarus
Icarus part 2
Asylum
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Stress
Paintings
Paintings part 2
Till Death
Till death Part 2
Till Death part 3
Till Death part 4
Till death Part 5
Till Death part 6
Till Death Part 7
Till Death part 8
Brat
Brat part 2 πŸ‹
Brat Part 3 πŸ‹
Brat part 4 πŸ‹
Comfort
Paintings Part 3
Harry Potter AU
Gym Rat
BootyCall πŸ‹
Caged Bird
Valentines
Revenge
Revenge Part 2
Single
Hearts
Bosses Daughter
(A/N) Request Page
Bosses Daughter Part 2
A/N

Seasonal Rut

15.5K 392 378
By Marieisabel2

(Like mating season. I just wanted to write a new version)

I smile walking down the hallway, the smell of chicken following me as I held the fresh hot meal.

Working as a secretary was one thing, but taking care of the boss was a whole other. He was stubborn and generally annoying but he didn't take care of himself so it was my job to clear his schedule and monitor his health.

I knocked on his office door before coming in. Hawks was laying his head on his desk scribbling his signature onto a paper beside him. He perked up from what I guess was the smell.

"Chicken?"

"Yup" I hold the bag up before setting it on coffee table.

He stood up coming over to the table. I watched him dig in his pocket before pulling out a shiny rock handing out to me.

This has become the usual. I pop it into the little vase on the table and he starts to eat.

He seems to like it. I try to keep him happy, happy hero happy city. I've noticed little things in his behavior. If I encourage it in small ways he remains happy. This rock thing started a week or so ago and he seemed so satisfied every time he gave me one.

The first one honestly confused the hell out of me and I nearly threw it away until I saw his hurt look. Since then I just keep putting them in the vase and he seems happy.

It upsets me how he isn't in touch with his own emotions. He can read people like a book but there are times when I have to tell him it's OK to be sad or upset. He has slowly started showing emotion around me more and vocalizing his current mood.

"Hey kid, what's with the salad?"

"You can't just eat chicken. I thought it would help balance your diet"

He grimaced at it, "That's just rabbit food. Go give it to Mirko" he pushed the salad away digging through the bag, "Come on kid... please tell me you didn't just get me a few chicken strip and a damn salad?"

"You should eat better. You eat a lot of instant meals and fried food"

"But I want Yakitori" he groaned dramatically

"Eat and I'll bring you some later"

"Fine" he rolled his eyes, "... can you send Toyami in here?"

"If you send that kid to buy you Yakitori I am going to throw you out that window and stop bringing you chicken for lunch at all"

He pouted but cracked open the salad eating it, "at least there is little bits of chicken" he forked through the salad

I was about to leave when he spoke up again, "have you eaten?"

"No, I was about to"

"Wanna eat with me?"

I shrugged nodding. He was casual. We haven't eaten lunch together before. Usually I hand over the food, he takes a look and makes a few comments and I leave.

I grab my food from my desk coming back in to join him on the couch to eat.

"How can you eat a meal with no chicken" he looked at my food offendedly

"I've got the food groups. I figure that's good enough"

"Come on kid" he smiled cutting off a bit of one of his strips impaling it on his fork, "Say ah"

I roll my eyes and take the fork from him biting off the bit of chicken followed by instant regret as I passed the fork back.

My mouth was on FIRE. I swallow the chicken but let my tongue roll out of my mouth while I sucked in a breathe.

He looked confused before handing me his water quickly, "Oh shit, forgot I get the spicy ones, I'm so sorry"

I gulped down most the water, it calming the burn to a manageable level. I could feel a few tears leave my eye as I sucked in a breath through my teeth before I wiped it, "God damn, it's my fault. I'm the one who orders your food, I just forgot you get your chicken spiced with dried Douglah" I gulped down the rest of the water and wiped the other tears that threatened to spill.

"Your face is so red right now" Hawks chuckled

"How can you stand this stuff"

"I can't taste spice. But I can taste spices if that makes sense. Like the 'hot' flavor you guys describe I can't but the flavors of bitterness and sweet I can" he chomped down on another piece of the fire chicken.

It was peaceful silence as we went back to eating until a odd noise caught my attention. It was a low vibration like noise.

I checked my phone curious thinking it may be on vibrate? That wasn't it. I looked around for the cause before turning to Hawks. Once we locked eyes the sound stopped.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" He coughed into his hand

"It was a weird noise" I try to imitate it to help but he just shrugged focusing on the salad.

I shrug it off until I heard it again. I looked at Hawks checking if he could hear it but he was already looking at me. The sound stopped once again as he took a bite of food.

I finished my meal and was about to leave when Hawks spoke up again, "Im gonna just do a little patrol around the block. More like a stroll. Wanna come?"

"I have work to do, besides I am not really in the proper shoes"

"I think i have some slippers under my desk, you can wear those or my boots?"

"Like I said I have work"

"Please?" He gave a pathetic pout, "Come on kid, just around the block? Then you can come back in and I'll do my patrol"

I couldn't say no to that face. He was too cute for his own good. I gave in. It was just a walk around the block.

It was a nice day. The winter cold finally melted away to a warm spring. Though it was hard to pay attention to the greenery. A very bright red kept grabbing my attention as the pro talked.

"Hawks, are your wings brighter? Or am I just imagining it?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, they do that sometimes...when I clean them and stuff" he stuffed his hands in his pockets looking up to watch the clouds.

"They are just...really pretty" I finally tore my eyes away from his wings to follow his gaze at the sky watching him in my peripherals.

A little smirk played at his lips, "Thanks for noticing"

Pain hit my foot before realising I was falling tripping over a rut in the sidewalk.

A squawk. That is what I heard. Arms met mine pulling me back upright, "Careful, you could hurt yourself"

Hawks held my arms tightly holding me in place. I smile lightly, "Im fine Hawks"

We continued our walk but he stood closer. I could feel one of his wings brush behind me every so often. We were about back to the entrance when I see Yoon leaving.

He smiled seeing me stopping us, "(Y/N) I got the file on your desk. I'm about to go on lunch, wanna join me?"

"Well I-" a shadow suddenly loomed from beside me

"She just ate with me thanks" Hawks shoved his hands in his pockets. His wings were spread out largely. If looks could kill Yoon would be 6 feet under.

"O-ok, I'll be going then" Yoon gave an awkward wave walking around us to the parking lot.

"What the hell was that?"

"What do you mean?" Hawks shrugged the dark aura gone in an instant.

"You... whatever" I sigh heading inside, "See you after your patrol

Back in the office I was ready to tackle scheduling when I see i missed an email. It was from the commission.

Mentally cursing myself I check it hoping to God I wasn't in deep shit. Skimming it I couldn't help but blush.

It was spring but apparently Hawks bird instincts were stronger than I thought. I needed to schedule him some personal time for 2 weeks to work out his...issue.

The commission was so negative when anything instinctual came up about Hawks. It's not like he could help it. Problem is they've seen a pattern of him growing violent during this time.

My scheduling was cut out for me. I mentally smile until I saw when the email sent. It was supposed to be his first day off today.

I fumbled for my phone calling Hawks.

He picked up quickly, "Heyo"

"Hawks, go ahead and head home. You are supposed to have the next 2 weeks off"

"No wait, kid. I can still work. At least in the office right? I don't need to take off the 2 weeks this year"

"Commissions orders"

"Kid please? I can work office. Just today? Please?"

I was too much of a softy. I give in telling him to come straight back to the office.

Is wasn't long before I saw him pass by my window over into his office. He came into my office awkwardly.

"So... you're gonna make me take off the 2 weeks?"

"Yes, it's paid vacation. You should be glad" I smile up at him reassuringly

"I don't want to though" he looked at the floor with a pout

"You don't have a choice"

"Then... can you visit me?"

The amount of hope in his voice was soul crushing.

"I can FaceTime maybe?" I shrug trying not to crash his hopes.

He noticeably deflated with a soft, 'oh'

He didn't end up leaving my office. Instead he layed back on the small couch in here and played with his feathers. He was being well behaved

I chuckle a little, "Didn't you want to stay so you could do paperwork?"

"Well...yeah" he pouted, "But I don't want to be alone in my office"

"Yoon should be back from break. If you just want comp-"

"No. Why do you keep mentioning him?" he glared to the side.

"I only mentioned him once"

"Well once is enough" he is being short with me. Yoon must be really pissing him off. I don't want him to grow aggressive.

"Hawks you should go home"

He sat up quickly, "What? No no no. I want to stay. Please?"

"If you behave you can" I sigh getting back to my work.

Hawks POV

My skin is already crawling. I lay back on the couch keeping calm. Her scent is all over the room. I don't want to leave.

I turn over onto the stomach and grab the throw pillow burying my face into it. Its starting to get so hot. I want to shed off my jacket but I don't want her to think wrong and kick me out.

I peer over the pillow to her. She is so focused while working. Her eyes are so pretty. I let my gaze move to her lips. I swallow dryly and bury my head back in the pillow. I need to behave.

The door opened drawing my attention. I lazily look over to the side. It's one of the sidekicks, Spearman. He could produce unlimited spears of light. Only problem is the light will slowly burn his hands.

"Hey (Y/N) I want to take some time off on the 26th through the 29th"

"Thats really soon. That's barely in the 2 week policy"

"Come on, its for my birthday"

She sighs scrolling on her computer, "You may still need to take a half day but I can try"

"Thanks babe"

That hit a cord. I jerk up with a huff, "What?!"

He flinched in sudden panic, "Holy shit I didn't see you there boss"

"What did you just call her?" I grasp the pillow tightly trying to stay as calm as possible

"Hawks, lay back down" (Y/N) glared at me.

I peirce my lips but huff laying back down with a grumble. If I act up she'll kick me out.

"I-Ill get going. I am having a party this weekend though, celebrating with friends so next I can celebrate with my family"

"Thanks Ono but I think I'll pass" she smiled

I mentally smirk. She wouldn't spend time with you. You can back off. I settle back into my spot glaring at him a he left.

"Hawks?"

I perk up, "Yes?"

"You need to behave if you're going to be here"

"I am behaving" I pout

"Uh huh" she rolled her eyes going back to her work.

I sigh and melt into the couch. I want to be closer to her. I feel so far away. I slowly stand up and move into the chair infront of her desk.

She looked up at me for a second but moved on with her work. I want her attention.

"Can I help?"

"If you want something to do go do your paperwork"

"But..." I pout not wanting to leave

She looked at me for a few long seconds before sighing, "If you go grab it you can work on it at my desk"

I can work here? Just on the other side?? I felt a rush of joy. I smile widely hurrying to my office and bringing back some of my paperwork.

I set up and start working. I am so close now. I watch her hand reach over to my side and get excited only to have her grab the stapler.

Every one of her actions had me on the edge of my seat. I just want her attention. I can't focus on my work. I lay my head down on the desk. I need to calm down.

A hand suddenly pat my head. She lifted her hand but I grab her wrist to hold her hand to my head.

"No, let go"

I whimper not wanting to but loosen my grip. She started gently scratching making be practically melt. I close my eyes just focusing on the feeling. It felt so good.

She giggled lightly making my heart flutter, "Its like you melted into the desk. You like scalp massages?"

I hum in agreement.

Readers POV

I watched his whole body just relax. It was like watching a balloon deflate. I thought he looked a little stressed and when he set his head down I thought he'd like this. His hair is so soft.

I don't know why the commission is so worried about him working right now. He isn't acting up too much. He is actually behaving himself quite well currently. His aggression seems mostly targeted at other males.

I pull my hand away but he grabbed it again trying to hold it to his head, "No, let go. I need to get back to work"

"Please kid? Just 5 more minutes?"

"No Hawks. Behave or I'll send you home"

He gave a grunt but let go and crossed his arms on the desk resting his head down in them.

Its kind of like having a 5 year old at my desk. After a while he moved back to the couch. I didn't pay much attention until I looked up and realised he had passed out. He is kinda cute to be honest.

He is cuddled into the throw pillow on the couch. Letting him sleep is for the best. It means he's calm and can't stir up trouble.

The work day finally ended and I need to wake him. I sigh sitting next to the couch and shaking him lightly.

"Hawks... Hawks? Come on you can't stay here"

He grunted but didn't seem intent on walking up.

"Come on Hawks. It's time to get up and go home"

He perked up looking up at me, "Home?"

"Yes Hawks, you can't sleep in my office. You need to go home"

He grunted again and sighed slowly sitting up, "When did I fall asleep?"

"A few hours ago, I'd say around 2"

"I can come back in tomorrow... right?"

"No Hawks. You need to take your 2 weeks"

"But I was good right?"

"Yes but you still have to go home"

"So I can come back tomorrow?"

"No" I sigh

He whined lightly, "Then visit me?"

"Hawks I can't do that"

"Why?"

"Well... cause" I try to give a good reason but he just tilted his head at me.

I shake my head standing back up and pulling him off the couch. I awkwardly grab my stuff to head out. 

"I-ill see you later?" He smiled

"After your 2 weeks Hawks" I lock up my office as we leave.

A few days pass. He didn't come into work letting me just work. I get to catch up on other work and even get ahead in scheduling. I did have to stop myself from habits like buying him chicken at lunch and checking in on him since he isn't in the office.

The weekend is refreshing. No work so I can just relax and get some housework done.

It is late Saturday when a knock pulled me from my laundry folding. I wasn't expecting company? I look through the peep whole in the door but don't see anyone.

I curiously open the door looking out into the hall only to see a puff of red sitting next to the door.

"Hawks?"

He looked up at me from his seat next to my door, "Hey kid"

"Hawks you should be at home. What are you doing here?"

He slowly stood up using the wall for support, "I missed you" his face was tinged red

"As sweet as that is you shouldn't be here"

"Please? Can I come in?"

I sigh heavily mulling it over. He isn't going to give up. He's stubborn. Knowing him he's going to camp out my door all night if I don't let him in. I open the door wider to invite him in.

"So how did you find my place?"

"Feathers...I may have put a feather in your bag"

I shake my head slightly annoyed, "I told you to behave"

"I know" he gave a big eyed pout

He came closer pulling me into a hug setting his head on my shoulder with a hum.

"This is not behaving" I try to push on his chest but he buried his face into my neck with a whine.

"Please don't be mad, I missed you"

"I understand but you shouldn't be here during this time. I'll see you in a week and a half more"

"But I want to see you now" he tightened his grip and his wings moved around me

Hawks POV

I hold her tighter. I want to stay this close. This place smells like her. I rub my cheek on her shoulder lightly. I want her to smell like me.

"You need to go home"

I feel frustrated. The penthouse isn't home. Home is where she is. I spent days trying to get a grip on myself. I would listen in with my feather to try to keep calm just hearing her voice but it wasn't enough.

"Please don't send me back. I'm so lonely"

She pulled out of my grip making me whimper from the loss of contact but I resisted the urge to pull her back in.

"You can stay only if you be good. Only reason I'm not kicking you out now is because I know you'd camp my door like a puppy"

I feel myself flutter in excitement. I can be good. I just want to be close. I go sit on the couch. I ball my fists on the bottom of my shirt keeping calm.

I would be lying if I said I didn't want to completely devour her. My body is so unbearably hot but I can deal. My only relief is being around her. I wore light clothes to try and combat the heat but I know it's more mental than physical. I just need to stay close.

I relax into the couch closing my eyes letting my head rest back. I can smell her everywhere. I want to taste her. Feel her. Hear her. I shudder at just the thought. I want to hear her pleasured sighs under me.

I clear my throat trying to clear my thoughts. I need to be good and stay calm. She sits next to me turning on the tv.

I lean my head on her shoulder. She hasn't yelled at me yet. I move a little closer. I wait after every movement making sure I don't cross a line. I decide to instead lay my head down in her lap.

She eyes me for a second but didn't complain. Her hand moved to run her fingers through my hair. This is what heaven feels like. I relax fully.

(Part 2 is coming. Problem is after I hit 2000 words saving becomes an issue)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 40 12
please enjoy all the stories ive written! feedback is welcome (please be nice, i'm too sensitive) feel free to send in your requests (depending on wh...
12.4K 169 14
The title says it all, enjoy! :) These stories are not limited to cis or hetero relationships. These stories are not limited to the main four. Update...
379K 13K 48
OhmNon Omegaverse Story A/N: This story contains mxm and mpreg. PS:- None of the media belongs to me. Cr to the owner. Start: 12/7/2021 End: 1/11/2021
42.6K 410 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!