Caught by the Good Girls trap

By therapyasap

Featured #309 on 7/Jan/2017 He broke into my house, he stole my phone, he scratched my window and he threw al... More

1 The Not so classic, boy next door
2 my window!!
3Where is my underwear!!
4 School with an Angel
5 shove it Douche
6 smart angel
8 you want me bad
9 The friend agreement
10 Brotherly instincts
11 The forehead kiss
12 The Angel is a tease
13 That Devil
14 The Devil truly shows himself
15 Let me get my Camera
16 The Internet Chick
17 Flirty attitude
18 You can keep these too
19 Dude for Dinner
20 Crushes Hurt
21 Best friend
22 Miss misscheif
23 call meThe Blonde Beater
24 I'm wearing my Beat up Bracelet
25 Internet Cafe
26 I like my influence
27 Hot Soup
28 Where the hell did Jake go?
29 Comfortable Silence
30 You kissed her??
31 Feeling......Ummm, Buzzed?
32 Sorry Nature
33 Cool Friends
34 I am a disease look
35 Squeeze you and gag!
36 Celebrate good times come on!
Thanks!!

7 second recess

3.1K 107 2
By therapyasap

Emma Grey

"I came to collect you incase you got yourself lost" i said to him. I talked to Jake with as much sass as possible. And I knew how it fueled his urge to make me angry and sad. I still didn't care.

He would still do it anyway. "Aww come on babe, don't be so mean" he whined. "You're one to talk babe" I rolled my eyes. For some odd reason, he smiled. It was a genuine smile like the first day I net him. Then he must have realized and quickly switched to his playboy cheeky smile.

I pulled his hand and stormed off in the direction of all the sports things and all the art and music classes. When we reached the hall, we decided to go inside. It was styled like a proper cinema/ theater but with much more comfortable seats.

"Will you forgive me?" Jake asked. "Not even once I'm in my grave babe" i said. He chuckled, then I pulled him up and dragged him all across the school. He tried holding my hand a few times and I just smacked his forehead. He tried making flirty comments and I smacked his arm. He tried scooting close yo me and I held my hand to my side so he couldn't sit. Who knew rejecting could be so much fun!!??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 24 29
What happens when a bad girl and an innocent boy fall in love? Does he make her go soft, or does she make him rebel? What happens when it's her that...
7.6M 173K 73
Rosé My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm afraid of not being enough. And crushing...
765K 25.8K 45
Joe Smith. A basic name but there was nothing basic about him. With his chiselled features, green eyes that could pin you to the spot and a smile tha...
279 21 20
I'm not the type of guy who will show up at your house with flowers, but I will let you ride on the back of my bike. I'm a gentleman like that.