|| The Secrets || Shigaraki's...

By Spirit23cool

There Is Only One Truth In This World; Secrets Are Never Kept Secret. This Isn't Some Fairy-tale Where The H... More

{{ BACKSTORY PART 1! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 2! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 3! }}
NABU MIDDLE SCHOOL
UA HIGH SCHOOL
TEST TIME
HERO TRAINING
A FEW NEW FRIENDS
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS PT. 1
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 2
Waiting...
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 2
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 3
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 4
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 5 ;-;
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 6
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 7
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FINALE
Internships and Code Names
Best Jeanist
Internships With Katsuki Bakugou
My, My~
Back At UA!
Final Exams
Final Exams Pt. 2
Villains?!
A Day With Katsuki Bakugou
CAMP TIME!!!
First Day
Relax
TRAINING TIME~
Uh-oh...
Trouble
Confusion
It's Getting Good~
The Unavailing of a Long-Awaited Truth
This Is Trauma
Let It Out
The Secrets
I-N-T-E-N-S-E
Provisional Licenses
With Villains
Too Many Words From Such Tired People
BEGIN FINAL ROUND
Provisional Licenses
A Little Bit of Fluff
Questions and Answers
A Sight To See
THE BIG THREE
Fight Time
A New Enemy
Just Another Day
The Beginning of Hero Work Studies
Courtesy Call
An Unpleasant Discussion
The Yakuza
Something Bad, But Amazing, Is Happening
Family Reunion
Mission Complete
Quick Recovery
Special Bonds, Special Words
The School Festival Is A-GO!!
Yep. She's a Guitarist.
Let's Get Started
It's Not A Good Day, Is It?
Back To Work
In Memory Of Naomi Sakura
LET'S GO, A-BAND!!
Fun With Eri-chan
So, We Meet Again
The Omen Vigilante
Drop Dead, She Said
We Were Never Properly Introduced
And So, It Begins
All For One and One For All
Go For It
LET'S GO BAE!!
Take Charge, Kaori
TEAM A WINS!!
Let's Just Chill
News On Both Sides
CLASS 1A, you guys are so tiring -_-
Happy Christmas!!
Happy Christmas!! - Part II
This Isn't Plus Ultra
Endeavor's Agency
The #1 Hero
Blackouts and Backstories
Well, Well, Well
We Interrupt This Program
Catching Up With The LOV
Meta Liberation Army
Is This The End?
How Villains Are Made
Long Live The Queen
The Day Has Come
Here's The Run-Down
Kaori Shimura FALLING
Violence Only Breeds More Violence
The Purge

LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 3

5.8K 199 25
By Spirit23cool

Kaori ran towards the central plaza, holding her doll as she upped her speed. In her other hand, she held Aizawa's doll, listening to what the damned villains were saying. As she came to the central plaza, she saw a giant creature smash her Father's head into the ground. 

" DAD!!!" 

She dropped both of her puppets, keeping her eyes solely on the giant creature. Slowly, her own hair started to float as the ground beneath her feet suddenly broke. She suddenly became a blur of nothing, zooming toward the two. As Kaori passed the giant creature, she touched it, keeping one finger off. The creature that had hurt her father started to float up as it struggled to gain control in the air. She felt pressure increasing on her as she held up both of her hands. She threw the giant creature away from her father, and towards the misty grape. She didn't take a moment to breathe as she ran forward toward Aizawa. She collapsed to the ground as she came near him, turning him over to look at him. Seeing the blood around his head and his broken arms. It reminded her so much of when she saw those dismembered body parts, the broken ground, all that ash. Her hands began to shake as the flashes from her childhood appeared before her. Her breathing became ragged and short as she tried to calm herself. This was not the time to have Flash backs, much less a Panic Attack. 

" Wake up......please? Don't leave....don't leave like Hana...like Koko....I don't want to be alone...." She cried as her mind was only focused on her father. She hadn't even realized she'd been moved, both her and Aizawa. She turned her head a bit, seeing All Might holding her Dad.

" I'm sorry, Aizawa. I should've been here." He was here with Midoriya, Mineta, and Tsuyu. He set Aizawa back on the ground, as gentle as he could. 

" Everybody back to the entrance. Help Shimura take Eraser Head to the entrance. He doesn't have much time. I'll deal with these villains." All Might said. She didn't hesitate to pick Aizawa up and sling one of his arms around her shoulder. Midoriya took his other arm as Mineta took the back of Aizawa's legs. Tsuyu came up beside her, holding her shoulder lightly as she smiled sadly. However, Kaori's mouth laid slightly agape as she tried to digest what was happening. Her body was working faster than her brain.

" All Might, you can't. That brain villain took One For-" Midoriya started, but he paused. She kept her head down, not wanting to show them that she was crying. 

" I-i smashed him and didn't break my arm, but he wasn't fazed at all. He's too strong!" Midoriya said. To most, he'd sound like he was paranoid, but to her, she heard it. It was the genuine worrying of someone you look up to and love might get hurt.

" Young Midoriya! I got this." All Might said, holding a peace sign in front of his face. They turned around and they all started walking back towards the entrance. Nobody said a word. Midoriya, Tsu, and Mineta were all looking back at All Might , admiring how strong he was and saying how they knew he would beat the bird. They stopped for a moment and she glanced back. 

" Asui." She heard Midoriya say. 

" Yeah, what is it, Midoriya?" Tsuyu asked. 

" Will you carry Mr. Aizawa for me?" She heard Midoriya ask.

Tsuyu croaked and then asked, " Sure, but what're you gonna do?" Tsuyu took Aizawa from Midoriya and he started running back toward All Might. Kaori widened her eyes a bit, before shutting them tightly as she pressed her palms against her eyes. She felt a stinging pain as she blinked.

" Power Chick, stop him! You stopped the bird from crushing Mr. Aizawa, so stop Midoriya!" Mineta cried. She opened her eyes again, but everything was blurry.

" She can't see where he is. She must've drained most of her energy stopping that giant bird." Tsu said. Kaori blinked as she nodded a few times, trying to regain her sight. As she looked back up, she heard Tsu say something. Something or someone zoomed past them and she didn't have a chance to see.

" Todoroki, Kirishima, and Bakugou." Tsu said. Aizawa groaned, her attention focused on her Dad in a split second. She adjusted how he was being carried on her behalf and looked at them.

" Let them handle it; we have to hurry...." She mustered out of her dry voice. 

" Yeah, okay." Mineta said. Despite him being a pervert most of the time, he did actually care about safety and the well being of others, but he was nonetheless a perv most of the damn time. As they kept walking, Kaori heard Ochako's voice called out.

" HEY! WE'RE ALL UP HERE!!" She looked up, seeing the blurry figures of their classmates at the entrance.

" It's Ochako." Tsu said.

" Hey! Can you come help us out?! He's super heavy and bleeding all over the place!" Mineta yelled. Her head whipped to the side, a dark look on Kaori's face. Mineta chuckled worriedly and gulped.

She looked up to see a blurry Sato and Uraraka coming their way. They stopped and Uraraka touched her Dad's arm, making him more lightweight. Sato offered to take him from her, but she denied, carrying him. Even though she couldn't hear exactly what they were saying, she knew Tsu was telling them the reason Kaori wouldn't let anyone take him. As they were walking up the steps, loud fists punching each other started to sound through the stadium. She kept going forward and soon they were at the top. She set Aizawa down and sat beside him. She then heard them talking about how All Might had blasted the bastard out of the stadium. That explained why there seemed to be an earthquake.

" Is it just me or did a villian fly by?" Sero asked.

" It was that brain dude." Sato said.

" Such power." Shoji said.

" That's All Might for you. That's why he's the most amazing hero in the entire world!" Mineta said. She looked up a bit and smiled gratefully, tears streaming down her cheeks. She heard a gunshot behind her and turned around to see the other teachers entering with Iida.

" Your Class Rep has returned! I've fulfilled my duty and I've brought reinforcements!" Iida said. She started crying again and Mic walked up to her.

" Hey kid. Cover your ears." He said, smirking. She nodded and covered them quickly, but still heard his very loud-

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

After that, he walked over to her and knelt down. He put a hand on her shoulder and picked up Aizawa with her. They walked out of the entrance, the ambulance people rushing to them and taking her Dad on a cot.

" Go on, kid. Get on the ambulance, then call me when you have to go. I'll pick you up." He said. She sniffed and nodded, following the people. Mic stared after her, seeing just how broken the 15 year old girl was. Adopted at 2, her mom facing a life threatening toxin, and a frightening experience with her Dad almost losing his life. He'd known her since she was three when Aizawa introduced her as a part of his family with Naomi. To think she still didn't know their secret made his heart break. He wanted to tell her more than anything, but respected Aizawa's wishes. He sighed sadly and ran back into the USJ.

Kaori climbed aboard the ambulance as the doors shut. She looked back at her Dad who was strapped to the cot. More tears started to pour out as she held her hands to her chest tightly.
Not another.......not another......please...

At the hospital

She sat near the hospital bed, watching her Dad closely. It'd been maybe an hour, maybe more, she didn't know. All she knew was that he would be ok and that was enough, but they weren't sure if he had any damage done to his eyes and that scared her the most. A man walked over with a phone and she heard her classmates voices.

" What about Kaori Shimura? Is she okay?" She heard Todoroki ask.

" She's at the hospital with her Father right now. Doctor, is she free to talk?" She heard the detective ask from the other end.

" It's your choice, Miss Aizawa." He said, holding the phone toward her. She looked at him, then the phone, then her Dad. The least she could do was assure them she was alright. She took a breath and then took the phone. 

"...I'm alright." She said. She opened her mouth to say more, but nothing came out. She looked away, holding herself tightly as she blinked back tears. She couldn't bring herself to say anything more. She just....couldn't. Something refrained her from doing what she could. 

" She's in a state of shock right now. She doesn't have any major injuries, if that's what you're wondering. Just a temporary blur in her eyes that should pass over . Anyways..." The doctor said, walking away from her. She sighed, standing up, taking the nurse's phone. She dialed Present Mic and waited. She just needed to get away from the sight of her Father in pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 11K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...
12K 808 27
❝ All is fair in love and war. ❞ Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? ❝ I-I love you... ❞ What was...
1.1M 37.6K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
852K 34.8K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...