Lust, Lost & Levi||Book 2: Lo...

jjayanime tarafından

LevixReader- 🔞🍋's f you haven't read Love, Lies and Levi make sure to check that out first! Sequel to Love... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2: Headed to Ehrmic
Chapter 3: An Unexpected Confession
Chapter 4: 🍋's
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Pillowtalks and Flashbacks
Chapter 8: PT.3
Chapter 9: PT.4
Chapter 10: 🍋's
Chapter 11: 🍋ish
Chapter 12: Erwin You Psycho
Chapter 13: 'i'm sorry Levi'
Chapter 14: "I lost her"
Chapter 15: "i loved her"
Chapter 16: 🍋's
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: First Time 🍋's
Chapter 19: First Time PT.2 🍋's
Chapter 20: Back to the Usual
Chapter 21: Petty
Chapter 22: Season Finale
Book 3 & AN

Chapter 7: Pillowtalks & Flashbacks PT.2

8.7K 284 691
jjayanime tarafından

"I don't understand why you still blame yourself for that, if anything you should blame your brother." Levi said and you groaned at him, warning him to watch what he says. "What you know I'm right."

"Can we just change the subject?" You said, your face buried in his chest.

"Okay, how tired are you?" He asked.

"We're not having sex Levi." You answered, knowing what he had in mind already.

"It was just an idea." And you laughed against him, he can be so irritating sometimes.

"Why did you even say to Mikasa 'I don't know why you're so attached to Eren' but blah blah blah" You mocked him and moved to get a better look at his face, and he looked down at you with an unamused look.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said, looking up at the ceiling.

"Yes you do." You laughed. "You know she likes him, so why even say that."

"She should just admit it. Tch, what is it with girls and never admitting their true feelings for someone." He exhaled out and you frowned at him, knowing he was referring to you. "You were so stubborn when I said I wanted to marry you." You snickered to yourself a bit.

"It's not my fault I didn't want to get married!"

"Yeah, but you didn't have to respond like that." He pulled you in tighter, squeezing the back of your neck and you laughed as he kissed the top of your head.

"I had to bruise your ego a little."

*Flashback*

You woke up to find the bed empty, you opened your eyes and the sun was aggressively shining in your face. You sat up straight covering yourself with the thin white sheet from the bed. You could hear Levi clear his throat from the other room. He was already up doing his paperwork.

You stretched your arms out before getting out of the bed, dragging the white sheet along with you to cover yourself. You froze seeing Levi just in a shirt and joggers working on his paperwork and drinking his tea. You leaned against the door frame and just stared at him.

"Is there a reason you're just standing there?" You bit your lip as he looked up at you.

"Just admiring," you smiled and he smirked up at you, "that is a very lovely tea cup." You joked walking to him and picked it up acting like you were amazed by it. You laughed as you saw him glare at you.

"Come here." he tugged on your arm and you sat on his lap. His arms wrapped around your abdomen and he kissed the back of your shoulder.

"What are you working on?" You took a sip of his tea.

"Just reading stuff from the last expedition." You nodded and you started to read some of it. "How did you sleep?" He asked, his chin resting on your shoulder and he reached for the tea cup in your hand.

"Fine, my wrists are a little sore." You admitted holding them up and pouting at the marks left from his belt that tied them down last night. He grabbed one and kissed it and did the same to the other one.

"Better?" He asked and you nodded.

"Oh no! Wait, but I'm sore here too." You flicked your hair behind your shoulder exposing your neck and he chuckled and kissed it. "Oh and here." You tapped your lips with your finger and he pressed a light kiss to them.

"You're too much." He said, his one arm resting on your hip and the other went back to writing.

"Well would you rather me be like you." You mocked his signature frown and bored face. "Hi I'm Levi and I hate everything." You imitated.

"Not everything." He looked in your eyes and you snorted.

"Cheesy much." You took a sip of his tea again. "I should probably head out soon, don't you have big plans for the squad today." You sighed, playing with the rim of the cup and wishing you could spend the whole day in this room with him.

"Not this early." He said and your head turned to look him in the eyes and you gave him a confused look. "It's like seven in the morning."

"W-well... what the fuck am I doing up then?!" You stood from his lap and he let out a low laugh. "I'm going back to bed, wake me up when it's ten." And you headed off to the room dragging the sheet with you.

*Later that Day*

~ NARRATOR POV ~

Ava snuck out of the mess hall with two extra pieces of bread in her hands and one in her mouth. If there was one thing Ava loved more than life it was food.

"Ava." She jumped at Levi's sudden appearance from behind her, and she dropped the bread from her mouth.

They both watched as the bread fell down the few steps and she turned to him. "You owe me another piece of bread." She frowned. "Why did you sneak up on me like that?"

"I really didn't,  I just walked up the steps. It's not my fault you were stealing food." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Well what do you want? (Y/n)'s in there." She pointed and started to walk away.

"I know. I actually wanted to talk to you." She froze and she turned back to him wide eyed.

"M-me?" She stood straight. "Why?"

"You're close with (Y/n) right?"

"I'd say so." She now looked at him confused, not knowing why he was even talking to her about his own girlfriend.

"Has she ever mentioned anything about... getting more serious with me?" He said, looking uncomfortable with the conversation, and now so did Ava.

"Like..." she paused and leaned closer to him, "like sexually." she whispered.

"No! No." And she sighed in relief.

"Thank god," she laughed a bit, "because I have heard some of the stuff you have done and OH man, I don't know how you could do anything else to take it to another level." She laughed a bit, but Levi now narrowed his eyes... Upset that (Y/n) has been talking about their sex life with her. "So what are you talking about?"

"Like marriage." He said, kind of shyly and a huge smile grew slowly over her face, but it came off as more creepy than happy.

"You want to marry her?" Her creepy smile grew.

"Well... Ye-"

"Oh my god!" She screamed and Levi panicked seeing as others were now looking in their direction.

"Ava shut up." He groaned out under his breath.

"I can talk to her if you want!" She was shaking with excitement. "Have you guys talked about it before?" She asked, now finally kind of settling down.

"No." He said plainly.

"Do you guys even talk? How do you not talk about this stuff? Do you just have sex?" She now seemed upset with him, almost like she was annoyed.

"We do talk!" he accidentally snapped, "it's just, the topic of marriage hasn't been brought up."

"Well I can ask her for you... besides she would make one of the most beautiful brides." And her eyes widened, seeing a soft smile come across his lips. "You really love her." She gasped.

"Of course I do, idiot." He now frowned again. "I thought that was obvious from before." He rolled his eyes.

"Well I'm sorry you have just as much emotion as this piece of bread." She waved it in his face then took a bite out of it. Both of their heads snapped to the door that opened and (Y/n) now froze seeing both of them staring at her.

Her eyes darted between the both of them, "what?" she asked, looking confused at their gazes.

"You would make such a beautiful bride." Ava said in awe looking at her friend. She now looked at Ava now more confused as to why she would even say that.

It took Levi everything not to smack Ava to shut her up.

(Y/n) began to walk down the steps as she snorted at her comment. "I never want to get married." She then grabbed the last piece of bread out of her hand. "It's a waste of time in this world." She then took a bite out of the bread and smiled at Levi and walked away to join Athen.

They both stared at her as she walked away and laughed as Athen said something to her, and Simon joined them soon after, shoving Athen a bit.

Levi almost lost his balance as Ava slapped his arm and he faced her to find her frowning. "You guys don't talk. How did you not know she has no interest in being married?!" Levi just turned his attention back to (Y/n).

"I guess she doesn't want to get married." He then turned the other direction and walked away from her.

Ava just stood there and she looked back and forth between the two of them walking away. "Both of you owe me bread." She said to herself and headed to her room.

*At Dinner*

Ava watched as (Y/n) began to eat, she was talking about a small argument she had with her brother over Simon but she only just stared at her when she talked.

"Ava can you not stare at me like that, you're freaking me out." She stated.

"Why don't you want to get married?" Ava asked and (Y/n) glared.

"Why do you keep bringing up marriage shit?"

"It's just I can imagine you walking down the aisle in a pretty white gown... well technically you can't wear white, since..." She trailed off and wiggled her eyebrows and (Y/n) couldn't hold back her laugh.

"Fine, the reason I don't want to get married is because... I don't see the purpose in it. We're all going to die anyways. Some of us sooner than others, considering we go out basically to sacrifice our lives everyday to protect those in these walls, why would I devote myself to someone when I can't guarantee my safe return..." She trailed off, her eyes showing she was in deep thought. "Or if he can't guarantee his own safe return." Ava's eyes lit up when she heard her say this.

"So you have thought about marrying him." And (Y/n) looked up.

"I mean... No, I don't want to... but I have thought about it." She finally admitted after hesitating for so long. "But all of the outcomes I could see ended in heartbreak."

"Have you guys talked about it before?" Ava asked, already knowing the answer. She shook her head and dug at her food again. "I think you should."

"Has Levi said anything to you?" She was now curious and sensed something was going on with how much she talked about marriage.

"No... no..." Ava looked away now, "no." (Y/n) stood from her seat, seeming annoyed a bit and walked towards the door.

She left the mess hall to head to her room to change out of her uniform but she froze the second she saw Levi with another woman. A young woman, maybe only a few years older than (Y/n). She was laughing and he was... he seemed... happy. She was holding a paper and she was showing him stuff on it and they walked into a room together, and he closed the door behind them.

(Y/n) watched the room a little longer, to see if she could get any idea of what was going on, but her heart sank to her stomach as the room went dark and that the lights went out.

A/N: HELLLO!! Tbh i'm amazed I got this chapter done for today HAHA! Anyways thank you all so much for all your lovely comments and messages you have sent about my stories they mean a lot!!

This chapter is a really fun one so I hope you enjoyed!

Alsooo for those messaging me wondering my name or wanting my ig, haha I'm not tooo ready on exposing myself  just yet but maybe one day :)

Thank you all again!

-J

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

41.8K 963 22
❝𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐌𝐫. 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧.❞ ❝𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, (𝐘/𝐧).❞ People Lie. Sometimes it's to protect themselves...
530K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
2.1K 71 27
Levi Ackerman x reader "(y/n) .. im telling you again. You are a cadet i am your superior . You are not suppose to fall for me " Levi said clenching...
145K 5.5K 94
《Prince Levi x Princess Reader》 |Single| ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ (Y/N), Princess of Estra has run away from her country d...