Sinbound (18+) | βœ“

By MIDNXGHTSUN

[ COMPLETED ] [ 2021 WATTY'S SHORTLIST ] ❝ You've never been loved like this? ❞ Twenty-nine year old Monique... More

Sinbound
SINBOUND || P A R T O N E
01 | luxury travels
02 | grand palace
03 | princesa
*04 | wRoNg
05 | mr. romano
06 | business ventures
*07 | breakfast
08 | both hips?
09 | seating areas
10 | like that
11 | tempting fate
12 | good guy
13 | sweet delights
14 | paradise
15 | heartless
*16 | one more question
*17 | out tonight
18 | spoil you
19 | ibiza
20 | speechless
21 | butt-naked
22 | milena
23 | cloud nine
24 | whipped cream
25 | the right time
26 | ultimatum
27 | take care
28 | in a heartbeat
29 | cold stone
30 | last check
SINBOUND || P A R T T W O
31 | overseas
32 | trust me
33 | generational trauma
34 | deja vu
*35 | falling asleep
36 | houses in different area codes
*37 | try it out
38 | free food
*39 | fine with that
40 | loose ends
41 | breach
42 | a little dip
43 | thirty-three
44 | four o'clock
45 | spanish met gala
46 | seΓ±or luis
47 | medic
48 | a modicum of truth
49 | warning shot
51 | when you come home
52 | three days
53 | dead zone
*54 | mr. man
55 | stay || the end

*50 | tough it out

86.2K 3.4K 1.8K
By MIDNXGHTSUN

50 | tough it out
( how tf am i at chapter 50 already? )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's been a week and a half since I got shot and I'm still in recovery, only now, I'm leaving the hospital to go home considering I'm no longer in the high risk zone when it comes to my sutured belly.

Matteo is packing up my bag while I try to put on my pants so I can leave. Ever since our talk about his business, I've been trying not to annoy him too much.

He probably has enough to deal with anyway.

While he's withheld information from me our whole relationship, he did it for a reason. He was out — or so he thought. Santiago was the one who antagonized him, it wasn't like he was giddy to jump back into bed with the fucking mafia.

Maybe I'm mentally unstable — maybe I hit my head going down from being shot, but should I even be okay with this? Even if the answer is no, I really don't find myself giving a fuck.

I love him for more than his connections.

I just hope it doesn't get me killed in the end.

Yeah, well, it's not like you just got shot eleven days ago.

Shaking the thought from my head, I let out a frustrated groan at the stiffness in my belly hindering me from doing such a basic action.

I seemed to have captured Matteo's attention because he looks to me and puts the bag down, ready to help. I hold my hand up to stop him, "Mo..."

I shake my head, "I'm fine, baby. I just need a second."

"Princesa, you've been at this for five minutes —"

"And I almost got it." I assure him. He looks at me for a moment, eyes doe and full of concern. Holding my arms out for him, I call him over, "Come here."

He walks towards me and wraps his arms around my shoulder. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I feel as he kisses the top of my braids.

"Te amo, mi princesa." He says, voice shocking me to tighten my grip around him, "And I know you're trying to be brave and tough it out, but I'm always here. And trust me, I've spent enough time taking your pants off to know how to put them on."

His joke lightens the depressive mood and brings a smile to my face. My eyes flicker between his for a moment, and I find myself drowning in the tranquility of his brown pools.

Without another word, I nod and pucker my lips for him to kiss them. It deepens, his tongue massaging mine making me clench my thighs together.

It's only been three weeks since we last did anything, but I can tell what I'm missing. Cradling my cheek, he pulls away, a string of spit connecting us which he licks from my lip.

He gives me a sweet smile before stooping to help with my pants.

As he pulls on my first leg, I rest a hand on top of his hair and massage his scalp, "I love you too."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When Matteo and I arrived home, I was shocked to see men dressed in black surrounding the house. Their hands are clasped in front of them and they have ear pieces attached.

"What's going on?" I ask Matteo as he shuts off the car.

He tightens his fingers around mine and presses a kiss to the back of my hand, "Protection." His eyes meet mine, making time pause for a moment.

"Okay."

Can't beat 'em...

Walking into the house, I send the men a small smile and greeting in Spanish, both of which they return. Immediately, I head for the fridge and go to open the door only to hiss at the pain shooting up the side of my torso.

I thought Matteo was distracted enough that he wouldn't hear me groan in pain but just my luck, he comes into the kitchen and sends me a look before opening the fridge for me.

"Orange juice or water?"

I roll my eyes playfully, "I can get my own drink, baby."

He shakes his head and kisses my forehead, "You were lucky I let you walk into the house by yourself, Monique. Now, juice or water?"

I just sigh and step back, "Juice please."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The bath Matteo set was hot, soothing my sore bones and restless spirit. I don't like feeling useless and that's all I've been since coming home. Shit, since I've been in the hospital.

And Matteo is helping, trust me, but I feel like I can't even shit without him there to wipe my ass.

I'd, luckily, lured him away to take a nap while I lounge in the tub. He hadn't slept at all last night, his eyes watching me like a hawk the entire night in case anything happened to me.

It took some reassuring for him to go to sleep last night and even then, I could feel his eyes on me as I dozed off.

My arms remain by my sides as I lean my head back, my braids in my bonnet weighing me down. I close my eyes and try to fight off the sleep threatening to overtake me.

Forty-five minutes must have passed by the time I woke up. My fingers and toes were pruning and the water was almost cold though my body had gotten used to the temperature.

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I glance outside the window to see that the sun is setting, creating a beautiful orange-red hue in the sky.

"Did you fall asleep in there?" I hear Matteo ask as he steps into the bethroom, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes too.

I nod and inspect his beautiful body that I've missed riding. The sun's rays shine directly on him making him look like some sort of majestic creature, "Yeah." He furrows his brows at me when he sees my stare, "Come here." I say for the second time today.

He steps closer and stoops right outside of the bathtub, leaning forward to wipe a bubble from my chin, "I'm here."

"Closer." I whisper, staring into those expressive eyes I love so much. He comes closer, his lips brushing against mine softly. "Take off your clothes and come closer."

He wastes no time in removing his joggers and briefs before lowering himself into the tub across from me. He lifts me into his arms and rests me on his lap.

Our lips connect in a rush of passion and longing. His throbbing member is caught between our thighs, making me moan at the sheer length of him.

It probably wasn't the best idea to have sex while healing from a gunshot wound but I couldn't care less right now.

I deserve some dick after what I've been through.

I don't have a moment to think about anything else when he wraps his arm around my waist, eases me up, and uses his other hand to guide himself into me.

Our eyes remain on each other, my jaw falling open as he sinks deep into me.

"Please," I gasp, hand wrapping around his throat for stability. He sucks in a breath before capturing my lips in a wet kiss, his hips rocking into me slowly. His grip around my waist tightens as he moans.

With his hand around my throat and mine around his, my eyes almost roll back into my head at the intimate moment between us. We're skin to skin as he fucks up into me, drawing a strained moan from within me.

And then he goes agonizingly slow. Then he speeds up again.

This process lasts for the better part of seven minutes, water splashing out of the tub occasionally and my body shaking from the overstimulation as his fingers work at my clit.

My brain becomes mush as he grips my face roughly and pulls me to meet his eyes. His motions quicken, making me squeal and go to bury my face into his neck only for him to force me to look at him.

"I wanna see your face when you come, princesa."

My vision is hazy and I can feel my orgasm approach for the third time, despite him not allowing me to reach any of them.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come." I announce, reaching a hand down to rub my clit only for Matteo to slap it away and do the job himself, "Please, please please!" I exclaim, my body tensing both in pleasure and discomfort at my orgasm that triggers the pain in my abdomen.

Matteo holds my seized body as I spasm against him, trying to recover from the orgasm that rendered me practically useless.

"God job, bebita." Matteo's head falls back as he arrests my ass in a tight grip, "Fuck, I can feel you creaming all over me, Mo. Gonna make me cum right in your pussy."

My voice is shaky and meek as I speak up, "Cum in me, baby."

yeah so you're supposed to wait for your injury to be completely recovered before you have sex - im pretty sure (ive never been shot before so idk) but i thought y'all deserved some smut 😊 - basic but still smut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 25.2K 42
Valeria Patterson is the IT woman. She has everything: the looks, the brains, and not to mention the countless billions of dollars she owns. She's be...
24.9K 852 21
***WARNING: MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT*** A 7-part miniseries book, about a young-single man name Derek Mitchell. A Financial Analysts and the best one at...
3.5M 106K 65
❝ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,❞ I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...
21.6K 1.3K 34
Janiyah Frazier is an affectionate, passionate and charming CEO from Houston, Texas. Janiyah is looking for love in all the wrong places. Then, she m...