Ride or Die | Dabi x Reader

By godmanjiro

"I'm a bad person. Does that make a difference?" - Meeting someone who was severely injured in the pouring... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE

TWENTY FOUR

44.5K 1.5K 4.8K
By godmanjiro

"Uhm, okay so now that you've been dicked down, wanna eat?"

I looked back through the mirror at Dabi with a glare. I was currently assessing his handprints on my ass. Which were both very sexy and now very painful.

It hurt to sit and the longer they were there the more they stung. I should've known this I'm a fucking nurse.

"I'm going to need you to not be selfish for like ten more minutes." I replied putting my palms where his just were.

"My bad," He scratched the back of his neck, "I just figured since you were making dinner before...."

My head snapped up at him, "Yeah and some horny motherfucker distracted me, didn't he?!"

He chuckled and sat on the closed toilet while he waited for me.

"Aw, are you healing them away?" He asked, almost pouting.

Rolling my eyes, I started up my quirk, "Not completely. Just enough to stop the pain. There will just be red marks left over in your shape."

"Mmm," Grabbing my hips he pulled me over to him and kissed my side, "Good."

Stretching his legs out, he yawned, "I know you were going to cook us a gourmet meal with all the ingredients you have in your fridge, but I was thinking we could go out."

Focusing on what I was doing I paid little attention, "You can just say fast food you don't have to word it like that."

Dabi kicked the back of my knee, causing me to fall forward a bit, "No brat, I mean go out-out."

I looked in the mirror. The pain was gone and the marks looked pretty to me. I walked into my room to go find my shorts, Dabi followed.

"How? It's not like you can eat with your mask on."

Dabi ran his hands from my shoulders down my arms, making me stop what I was doing. He had been so touchy feely with me lately no matter what we were doing.

"I have a friend who owns a restaurant." He paused, "Well not really a friend, but he's a... ya know... so he knows me and wouldn't snitch. There's a back room we can eat in where just us... ya knows... eat in."

I didn't know why he wouldn't just say it. I turned to him.

"You want me in a room full of villains?"

His mouth opened like he was about to speak but nothing came out.

I laughed, "It'll be fine. They are there to feel normal right? They're not going to cause a scene. Let me get dressed."

Dabi stayed in the spot he was in, like he was still processing the words I had just said.

I had got dressed, something casual, assuming this wasn't going to be anything fancy. That wasn't Dabi's style. I walked back into the bathroom and put my hand on my neck.

"Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?" He hurried in behind me.

"Uhm, healing the thousand hickies you put on my neck you vampire." I looked at him as if it were obvious.

He grabbed my wrist gently and brought it down, kissing my neck, "Keep em."

"They're totally noticeable. Anyone we come across will see them."

"So?" He smirked.

Why does he have to be so stupidly charming.

Sighing, I playfully smacked his chest, "Fine."

We pulled up to a small diner that I had drove past probably a hundred times, but never paid much mind to. I would've never known it was run by a villain.

Dabi parked down the street, using my car.

He needed to get a new license plate after the stunt I pulled. Possibly a new car. I felt guilty the whole time he drove, but he didn't say anything.

As we walked down the sidewalk to the diner, Dabi kept his hand on my lower back, holding me close to him. He had his mask on while we were by the street.

The sun was setting and there was a gentle breeze rustling the leaves of the trees. It was peaceful and refreshing.

I wonder if maybe we can go on walks like this sometimes.

Finally we approached the building, but we made our way to the back instead of the front door. Dabi knocked three times on a big red metal door and an older man opened it, not saying a word.

Dabi slipped his mask off, his unforgettable face being all he needed to say.

The man opened the door all the way and let us in, Dabi letting me in first, his hand still on my back. The old man eyed me, but must've assumed I was okay if Dabi was taking me.

The room was dim lit, about five or six booths and a couple tables spread around the area. Only a few of them occupied. Everyone glanced at us as we walked in, but went back to their conversation seconds later.

"Over here." My black haired man nodded his head towards a booth near the corner of the room, "I always sit here."

I slid in, my back to the door and Dabi in front of me. It was nice go out to an actual restaurant with him, even if it was a weird situation.

"This place is kind of cool." I stated, looking around.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiled, looking genuinely happy.

A short man with scaly skin walked up to us holding two menus. He nodded at Dabi as if to say hello.

He must come here often.

"I assume you'll have your regular," the waiter said to him, then looked to me, "but take your time looking through what you want. I'll bring you some waters."

I gave him a smile and he walked off.

"What's your regular?" I questioned, skimming through the items.

He kept the menu flat, not bothering to open it.

"Chicken fried steak with gravy."

I gave him a puzzled look, "That's an American meal, right?"

He shrugged, "So is McDonalds."

I rolled my eyes, "Okay yeah but fast food is different."

"Well get whatever you want, but you have to at least try what I get. Okay?" Dabi offered, "Curious girl."

I kicked him from under the table, immediately trying to use my shirt to hide the love marks on my neck.

"Alright, asshole." I laughed, and continued looking for what I wanted.

After ordering both of our meals and getting our drinks, Dabi and I sat and patiently waited for our food to come out. Well, I patiently waited.

Reaching across the table to fidget with my fingers, Dabi sighed, "I'm hungry."

"It'll be out soon I'm sure you big baby. It's your fault we are eating later anyways." I intertwined mine with his.

I was surprised he didn't mind doing this with the other villains around, not that they were paying attention to us.

"Hey." He stated, locking eyes with me.

"What?"

"You look nice tonight."

I smiled, knowing I didn't really do much more than I usually did, but it still made me feel good.

"Oh, thank you." I paused, feeling a bit shy, "So do you."

"I know."

Once again I kicked him under the table.

He began laughing. His head thrown back and eyes closed.

There it is. That sound I yearn for. His real laugh.

A wide smile spread across my face, my heart full to hear this sound. I intertwined my fingers with his tighter, loving every second of this moment.

Dabi's head came back up from his laughter and he looked at me. But suddenly his eyes traveled a little past me, towards the door.

His whole demeanor changed and his smile dropped.

Yanking his hands away from mine, his eyes were like daggers at whoever he was staring at, following their every move.

I began to turn around.

"Don't." He demanded, his voice cold.

Everything changed so fast.

"AHHH, there he is! Dabi!" A raspy voice exclaimed happily from behind me, clearly coming closer.

Dabi didn't say a word, just watched.

Suddenly I felt this man right next to me. Leaning on the booth side I was sitting on. I had to look up at him.

With a devilish smile he looked down at me. Cracks and scars covering his pale skin. Long
blue hair draping over his red eyes.

My heart dropped into my stomach.

It's him. Dabi told me to stay away from him.

Shigaraki slid down and forced himself into my seat, sliding right next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. It was heavy and I could feel my heart beat racing.

"So this is that good pussy you've been fucking so much that you've been missing meetings, huh?" Shigaraki laughed, giving my shoulder a squeeze.

I stayed frozen, my eyes begging Dabi for help. But his face was unreadable, almost lifeless as he stared at the man next to me.

"One of them, yeah." Dabi stated plainly.

That statement took me aback. My insides twisting even more than they were before.

"That wasn't very nice to say in front of her." Shigaraki frowned.

The blue haired man faced me, "How is he? What's it like? Is his dick all scarred and stapled up too? That must hurt. Are you okay?" He stated loud enough for the restaurant to hear.

Suddenly I felt a palm on my head, pushing it to the side and exposing my neck. I gave a quiet yelp, not expecting to be handled like that. 

This time Dabi's face twitched, "Tomura." He warned.

One finger ran down my neck, "Oh look! Looks like you've had your way with her recently!" A couple more fingers traced the marks.

Dabi's hands went into fists but his face mostly stayed the same.

"Shigaraki stop touching her." He said in a low voice.

The man quickly let go of me, my head releasing back to its normal position. He put his hands up in defense and smiled that wicked smile once again.

"You know, you seem care an awful lot about her well being for her to just be some side bitch."

I didn't know what their dynamic was, but the whole room was tense. Even the other villains in the room seemed to cower at the sight of Shigaraki being here. I still couldn't read Dabi's face.

I was terrified.

"She doesn't matter. I just don't want to cause a scene." Dabi stated, taking a drink of his water.

Shigaraki nodded, staying silent for a moment.

With one swift movement he turned his face to me and got closer, only a couple inches away. I flinched in fear.

"You never told me your name."

I could feel his breath on my face.

I glanced to Dabi, who with the slightest movement, shook his head no.

"It's uhm," I coughed, "Jane."

He scratched at his neck and twisted his face up, "Aw. I was hoping we could be friends. I wish you didn't lie to me." He nodded to Dabi, "It's okay though, Dabi won't tell me his real name either. I'll figure out yours one way or another, it'll be much easier than him."

I felt my mouth get dry.

Why does he want to know my name? Or
anything about me. Can he please just leave.

A fist slammed against the table, "Why bother. She's just some dumb slut I sleep around with sometimes. I don't even care to know her name." Dabi seethed, his eyes piercing through the man next to me, "Now will you leave."

Shigaraki gave me a sweet smile, "Of course, apologizes for bothering you." His eyes lit up, "Wait! I want to show her a magic trick."

He grabbed the menu sitting on the table and held it in his hands, holding eye contact with me. Wrapping each finger around it.

One by one until suddenly it turned to ash. Like black sand falling on to the table.

Shigaraki put his lips up to my ear and whispered is his crackly voice, "It's called decay. It works on anything I touch."

Is that a threat?

My eyes went back to Dabi, pleading for him to do something. But he just sat there. I could feel bile rising in my throat, my hands shaking.

Shigaraki backed up and stretched with an overzealous yawn, "Well, Jane, just thought you should know I'll be taking your dearest Dabi away for awhile." He looked to Dabi, "But that shouldn't matter to either of you, right?"

Loud laughter left his lips as he stood up from the table and began walking away, leaving the restaurant.

Once the door closed shut, Dabi grabbed my wrist and yanked me out of the seat, pulling me towards an opposite exit.

"What- What are you doing?" I asked stumbling over my feet.

"Getting you out of here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 8K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
16.5K 392 41
‼️I do not own any of the MHA characters just the OC's and the plot‼️ ‼️AU‼️no quirks ‼️I do not own any of the art I put in the story‼️ Dabi x OC ⚠...
998K 39.1K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
18.2K 360 22
Dabi x reader 'doll face' You were just an upcoming villain recruited by the league of villains your villain name 'the reaper' also known as 'the gir...