|| The Secrets || Shigaraki's...

By Spirit23cool

There Is Only One Truth In This World; Secrets Are Never Kept Secret. This Isn't Some Fairy-tale Where The H... More

{{ BACKSTORY PART 1! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 2! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 3! }}
NABU MIDDLE SCHOOL
UA HIGH SCHOOL
TEST TIME
HERO TRAINING
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS PT. 1
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 2
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 3
Waiting...
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 2
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 3
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 4
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 5 ;-;
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 6
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 7
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FINALE
Internships and Code Names
Best Jeanist
Internships With Katsuki Bakugou
My, My~
Back At UA!
Final Exams
Final Exams Pt. 2
Villains?!
A Day With Katsuki Bakugou
CAMP TIME!!!
First Day
Relax
TRAINING TIME~
Uh-oh...
Trouble
Confusion
It's Getting Good~
The Unavailing of a Long-Awaited Truth
This Is Trauma
Let It Out
The Secrets
I-N-T-E-N-S-E
Provisional Licenses
With Villains
Too Many Words From Such Tired People
BEGIN FINAL ROUND
Provisional Licenses
A Little Bit of Fluff
Questions and Answers
A Sight To See
THE BIG THREE
Fight Time
A New Enemy
Just Another Day
The Beginning of Hero Work Studies
Courtesy Call
An Unpleasant Discussion
The Yakuza
Something Bad, But Amazing, Is Happening
Family Reunion
Mission Complete
Quick Recovery
Special Bonds, Special Words
The School Festival Is A-GO!!
Yep. She's a Guitarist.
Let's Get Started
It's Not A Good Day, Is It?
Back To Work
In Memory Of Naomi Sakura
LET'S GO, A-BAND!!
Fun With Eri-chan
So, We Meet Again
The Omen Vigilante
Drop Dead, She Said
We Were Never Properly Introduced
And So, It Begins
All For One and One For All
Go For It
LET'S GO BAE!!
Take Charge, Kaori
TEAM A WINS!!
Let's Just Chill
News On Both Sides
CLASS 1A, you guys are so tiring -_-
Happy Christmas!!
Happy Christmas!! - Part II
This Isn't Plus Ultra
Endeavor's Agency
The #1 Hero
Blackouts and Backstories
Well, Well, Well
We Interrupt This Program
Catching Up With The LOV
Meta Liberation Army
Is This The End?
How Villains Are Made
Long Live The Queen
The Day Has Come
Here's The Run-Down
Kaori Shimura FALLING
Violence Only Breeds More Violence
The Purge

A FEW NEW FRIENDS

5.8K 211 67
By Spirit23cool

Class 1A had finished their afternoon classes, now waiting for their classmate, Midoriya, to come back from recovery. As the class was distracted by their own conversations, Kaori slipped out silently. She walked down the hall, heading towards the teacher's lounge. She knocked on the door, not wanting to barge in. The door slid open, revealing her favorite aunt, Midnight.

" Kaori, sweetie! Come on in, I've been meaning to ask you so many questions!" Midnight said enthusiastically, dragging her in. The door shut behind her and she was sat on the couch. Midnight plopped herself down next to her, starring at her with starry eyes.

" SO?! HOW WAS YOUR FIRST DAY! DID YOU MEET ANY CUTE BOYS?! DID THEY ASK YOU OUT?!" Midnight gushed.

" No. It's only the second day of school, Auntie. I really don't plan to meet any cute boys or go out with them." Kaori said.

" No boy is good enough for my daughter!" She heard Aizawa say from the other room.

" That's another reason why." She said, forming her lips into a tight line.

" So your last name isn't Shimura...?" She heard someone ask. She looked past Midnight, seeing an old, skeleton version of All Might. Aizawa had told her about All Might's weak and strong form, but she hadn't had the chance to actually see him.

" Actually, it is. Shimura was my last name before my Dad adopted me when I was 2. You did well today as a teacher, All Might." She said, standing up and holding out her hand. He smiled, shaking it kindly.

" Thanks, Shimura. To be honest, I thought I was flunking." He said.

" Don't worry, you'll learn. You can just call me Kaori by the way." She said, retracting her hand. He smiled, giving a thumbs up.

All Might's P.O.V

I sat in the teacher's lounge, drinking a cup of tea Nezu had suggested. I should've stopped that fight. Now Young Midoriya's in Recovery Girl's office, passed out.

" OH, KAORI SWEETIE! Come on in, I've been meaning to ask you so many questions!" I heard Midnight say. Kaori? As in....Kaori Shimura? At first I thought it might be just a coincidence they had the same last name, but after seeing what Kaori looked like, it reminded me so much of Master. Even the hairstyle was the same.

" No boy is good enough for my daughter!" Aizawa yelled from across the room. So...her last name isn't Shimura. Maybe I should just ask. It wouldn't be awkward, would it? I walked into the room, seeing her talking with Midnight.

" So, you're last name isn't Shimura...?" I asked, a little unsure. She looked past Midnight to me. That stare. Master used to stare like that whenever she was curious. Get your head together, Toshinori! Kaori stood up, walking over to me before holding out a hand.

" Actually, it is. Shimura was my last name before my Dad adopted me when I was 2. You did well today giving the class encouragement, All Might." She said, standing up and holding out her hand to me. I smiled, shaking it.

" Thanks, Shimura. To be honest, I thought I was flunking.." I said. Wow. This must be Master's granddaughter, she's much too young to be Master's daughter. I barely remember her even talking about her family. Kaori looked so much like her, well, except for the color of her eyes. But...she was adopted? For what reason? No, it isn't your business Toshi.

" Don't worry, you'll learn. You can just call me Kaori by the way." She said, retracting her hand. I smiled and holding up a thumbs up. She smiled a bit as well and I was rendered speechless. She had Master's smile, exactly. It almost scared me.

" All Might? Are you okay?"

" Hm? Oh, yes, sorry! I spaced out a little!"

The Next Day

Kaori walked up to UA by herself, silent and staring into space. As she was captivated by the ground, she felt herself bump into someone. She grunted, backing up slowly.

" I'm sorry, I should've watched where I was going." She said, bowing. She looked back up to see a whole group of reporters looking at her. A woman pushed her way through the crowd, holding a microphone to her face.

" You're a UA student right? What's your name, kid?" The reporter asked.

" Kaori Shimura..." She answered.

" Miss Shimura, will you get All Might for us? What's it like being his student? What do you learn? What...." And the woman just kept going on and on and on. She felt someone grab her arm, turning her head to see her Dad standing there beside her.

" Scram. You've interrogated my student enough already." He said. He directed her away from the crazy reporter, pushing the two of them through the crowd. As they kept walking, the reporter and the group of people followed. Her Dad stopped at one point and groaned, leaning his head back. He turned around, looking at the reporter.

" You go on inside. I'll join you in a moment." He said. She nodded, continuing her walk into the school.

In Class

" Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams result. Bakugou," Aizawa said, gaining the boy's attention. " Your talented, so don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

" Yeah, whatever." Bakugou returned.

" And Midoriya," Aizawa said. Izuku's head perked up at the mention of his name. " I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me an excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. The line's already getting old." He said, Izuku keeping his head down.

" You can't keep breaking your body while training. Your quirk will be really useful if you can get a good grip on it. Show a little urgency, hm?" Aizawa said. Izuku looked up, his mood changed quickly.

" Right, let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future." Aizawa said.

" IS IT ANOTHER QUIRK TEST?" Everybody asked in their minds.

" You all will pick a class representative." He finished.

" Oh good, just normal school stuff." They thought together.

" Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!" Kirishima said.

" I'll take it."

" Yeah, you're gonna need me."

" Someone with style would be best!"

" I'm totally up for it!" Kaori watched as everyone was egging to be class rep. But she honestly thought Momo or maybe even-

" SILENCE! EVERYONE, PLEASE!" She turned her head towards Iida's direction, most others following.

" The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way of deciding is this is democratically. We should hold an election to choose our leader." Iida said.

" It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you." The students all said.

" Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari asked.

" We've only known each other for a few days." Then they all started talking. Again. Why can't there be a mute button on people?

"Just decide before my nap's over."

Election Results

Izuku and Momo who had ended with the most votes.

" WHAT?! How did I end up with three votes!" Midoriya exclaimed. Bakugou then got angry, complaining over the fact that Midoriya had managed to get more votes than him. In the end, he was insulted and possibly told the truth.

" Alright, Class rep is Midoriya and our deputy is Yaoyorozu." Aizawa said, looking up briefly before falling on the ground again. Midoriya and Momo stood in front of the classroom, Midoriya scared as hell while Momo was confuesed as to how this stuttering mess of a broccoli was chosen as the Class's representative.

" Really? It's not a mistake?" Midoriya questioned.

" How did this happen?" Momo asked quietly, sighing. Everybody started to agree, meaning no more people would be shouting. Thank god.

Lunch time

Kaori walked into the cafeteria with her tray of Udon, looking for an open seat. As she glanced over towards the booths, she spotted an open spot next to Uraraka. She walked over, the group soon looking at her and acknowledging her existence.

" Hello. Would you mind if I joined you?" She asked.

" Not at all! Here, sit." Uraraka said, stepping out of her seat so that Kaori could sit next to her. Kaori slid into the seat, placing her tray on the table. Uraraka sat back down, smiling at her kindly. There seating position was this; Kaori was next to Uraraka while Midoriya and Iida sat across from them.

" My name is-" Uraraka started, but Kaori interrupted unknowingly.

" You're Ochako Uraraka. And that's Tenya Iida and Izuku Midoriya." She said, looking to the others as she spoke. They all seemed surprised she'd already known their names. Kaori realized she'd cut off Uraraka and bowed her head to the brown-haired girl.

" I'm sorry. I shouldn't have cut you off." Kaori said, raising her head slowly as she looked away from the other girl.

" Oh no, that's alright! Really. You're Shimura right? Kaiya..?" Ochako asked, unsure if her name was Kaiya or something close, but she knew it had a Kai sound to it.

" Kaori. It's nice to meet you all." Kaori said, turning to look at the other two.

" You, too!" Midoriya said. Iida nodded, to which Kaori returned quietly. She began to eat her Udon, making sure to use her best manners.

" Now that I think about it, it's always so crowded in here." Uraraka said.

" That's because students from Support, Management, and Hero courses all share the same Cafeteria. It's not very smart, but it allows us to know and make friends with our peers." Kaori said. Uraraka hummed, at both the good rice and in understanding to Kaori's statement.

" This rice is delicious!" Uraraka said.

" It's just the normal rice that you'd have at home." Kaori commented, looking at the big, brown eyed girl.

" Just NORMAL rice?!" Uraraka shouted, the whole cafeteria most likely hearing. Kaori sat a little dumbfounded as Uraraka began to explain the delicacy of the rice.

" ...I'm kinda worried about this Class Rep thing. I don't think I'm that qualified." Midoriya said, starting to doubt himself.

" You shouldn't doubt yourself, Midoriya. Low self esteem isn't good for your mental health and can lead to depression or anxiety." She said, using the scientific knowledge she had.

" Sure you are, Deku! You'll be amazing!" Uraraka said, smiling encouragingly.

" Deku?" Kaori asked, curious about what the two boys were saying.

" Oh, it's a nickname." Izuku said. Kaori nodded, respecting the name he'd been given was by a close friend or family.

"You'll do great, I'm sure." Iida said. Izuku hummed, looking at Iida.

" Your courage and quick thinking under stress will help make you a worthy and noble leader. Not to mention the strength you've demonstrated," Iida said, turning to look at the boy beside him. " Those are the reasons I voted for you, at least."

" You were one of the three?" Izuku asked.

" Didn't you wanna be rep really bad? I mean you certainly have the straits of a leader, much like your brother." Kaori said, taking a bite of rice as she starred at her tray.

" My brother? How do you know my brother?" Iida asked.

" He went to school here." She said, looking up at him.

" Yes, but, you would've had to be at least...4 or 5 to see him here at UA." Iida said.

" And I was. My Dad's a teacher here; he used to take me when my mother was busy." She said, not minding the fact that the four of them would know their teacher was her father soon.

" Wait, really? That's so cool!" Uraraka commented. She then went on to look at Iida.

" Y'know, I've been wondering something about you." Uraraka went on.

" Admit it, Iida. You're filthy rich!" Uraraka said. Iida starred worried for a moment, before nodding, taking a bite of beef stew.

" I was afraid people would treat me differently if they knew about my family." Iida said. Uraraka and Midoriya kept eyeing Iida while Kaori starred at him like normal.

" So you're rich, how do you think people will treat you?" She asked, confused by his fear.

" You see, the Iida's have been Pro Heroes for generations. It runs in our blood." Iida started to explain.

" What? That's awesome!" Midoriya and Uraraka said.

" Shh! I wanna hear the story!" Kaori shushed them.

" Oh, sorry." They said.

" Are the three of you familiar with the Turbo Hero, Ingenium? Other than you, Shimura." Iida asked, then said to Kaori who gave a thumbs up.

" I know all about him!! He's a super-popular pro with 65 sidekicks working alongside him at his Tokyo agency. Don't tell me-!" Midoriya said.

" He's my elder brother!" Iida said.

" Your family's famous!" Uraraka said.

" I can't believe it!" Midoriya gushed.

" Ingenium is an unmatched commander who honors the hero code. As the second oldest Iida son, I strive to be just like him. However, I think it might be a bit soon for me to be in a real leadership role. You, for example," Iida said. " You figured out what the judges were looking for in the practical exam. A rep needs that sort of insight." The three others starred at Iida with starry eyes.

" That's the first time I've seen you smile, Iida! You should do it more!" Ochako said.

" What are you talking about? I smile all the time!" He said.

" Well, normally when I'm looking at you, you give speeches and you're all like, DO NOT DISTURB THE SCHOOL!! IT IS TOO MAGNIFICENT!! RESPECT ELDERS!" She said, imitating Iida's voice. Literally.

" Hey, so, about that practical exam-" Midoriya said, but a bell rang loudly and kept going.

" What is that?" Uraraka asked, looking up. Then, the announcements came on over the head-speakers.

" Warning. Level Three security breach. All students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion." The speakers said.

" What's a level three security breach?" Iida asked.

" It means someone managed to get past the school barriers." She said, hurriedly standing from her seat, the others following in curiosity and fear.

" Common, let's get going!" She said. The others followed her, but they didn't make it far. People were getting trapped in the halls, everybody kicking and pushing. Kaori tried moving, but the mob was moving her instead. She pushed her way through and to the window.

" Good, you see it too. It's just the press, there's no reason to worry!" Iida yelled over the crowd to her.

" Iida, Kaori! Help!" They heard Uraraka say. The two moved forward, then Iida stopped.

" I have a plan!" He said. She nodded and he explained his plan. She stuck out her hand and pushed Iida toward Ochako who touched his hand, making him float. He accessed an engine boost, floating to the exit above.

" Listen up, everything is okay!" He bellowed. The crowded hall went silent, starring at him.

" It's just the media outside! There's absolutely nothing to worry about! Everything's fine! We're UA students. We must remain calm and prove that we're the best of the best." Iida said a bit more calm. People took breaths of relief while some talked silently.

Back In Class

" It's time, class rep. Let's begin." Momo said as Midoriya and herself stood in front of the classroom.

" Okay, so we need to figure out who the class officers will be. But first, there's something that I wanna say," Midoriya said, shaking. " I've thought about this, a lot and I think Tenya Iida should be our class representative!" Iida's mind was confused. What was Midoriya doing?

" He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe that he should be the one leading our class from now on." Midoriya said a bit more calm.

" Yeah, you know what? If Midoriya vouches for Iida, I'm good. He really manned up and took charge, right?" Kirishima said. They all started agreeing, fully ready to make Iida they're permanent Class Representative.

" This is a waste of time." Aizawa said from inside his sleeping bag. " I don't care who the rep is, just hurry up, please." Aizawa laid back down, becoming a worm. ( mOoD)

" If Midoriya is nominating me for the job, then I humbly accept. I pledge to carry out the duties of class representative to the best of my abilities!" Iida proclaimed.

" Sounds good, emergency exit!"

" Don't let us down man!"

. . .

" Hello, I got two more votes than him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 10.9K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...
2.1K 112 37
Shiina Ito, a blasian girl born into the prestigious Ito family, on track to become a professional hero in the world of My Hero Academia, has her lif...
297K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...