How did we // George Weasley

By wslygirl

[EDITING!!!!!] R18+ "I want to have you all by myself. I'm greedy for you Sapphire" "What do you mean George... More

° PROLOGUE °
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55

CHAPTER 18

8K 109 26
By wslygirl

CHAPTER 18
• The Night •

Sapphire's POV

Ginny, Natela and I are bonding on my room- talking about Ginny's crush that she said is in Gryffindor.

"Give us another clue, Gin" Natela said while kicking her feet in the air.

"You'll get it if I give you another clue" Ginny answered laughing.

"Okay one last clue. Just give us the first letter of his name" I told her as I rested my head on her lap and played with her hand. I saw her sigh then covered her face to hide the embarrassment plastered on her face.

"Fine. The first letter of his name is H" she finally said then laid on the bed. I got off her lap and looked at Natela who is also squinching her eyes.

"Howard?"

"Henry?"

"Harry?"

"Hagrid?"

"Hopper?"

Natela and I kept on throwing names that starts with letter H. When we looked at Ginny, she's already silently laughing.

"Did we already said it?" I asked her curiously. But she just laughed hard.

"Why do you have to include Hagrid?" Ginny asked us still laughing.

"We don't know. Maybe there is someone out there who looks handsome that is named Hagrid" Natela answered her, also laughing.

"Nevermind guys. I'll just go to sleep. Goodnighty" Ginny said as she headed to her bed then covered herself with a warm and thick quilt. I looked at Natela and she is now fixing herself on our bed.

"Aren't you gonna take a bath?" I asked her standing up to get some sleepwear.

"It's too cold Saph. I'll just take a shower tomorrow morning" she told me with her eyes already closed.

"Alright, I'll just take a shower. Good night." I told her as I got out of the room.

It only took me half an hour to finish a half bath. I wore my usual sleeping attire; a large white shirt and a cycling shorts. I fixed my hair into a ponytail and got out of the bathroom. I was about to go downstairs to read some book when someone pulled me and covered my mouth.
I looked at the person who did it and saw it was Fred. 

I looked around and noticed that we're at the extra room on the thrird floor.

"You stay here okay?" he said and was about to close the door but I pulled him.

"What the fuck am I going to do here?" I asked him furiously.

"Ok, Natela and I need some alone time. She's in our room. Will you please let me speak with her?" With a beggarly tone, he asked me. Were they fighting?

"Can't I just stay in the living room? I want to read a book." I told him but he just left and closed the door. I just laid on the bed and sighed. I roamed my eyes on the room and noticed how clean it is.

"I never knew about this room" I muttered to myself.

I keep on pushing myself to fall asleep but I can't. I keep on moving and turning on the bed but I still cannot meet Mr.Sleep. I tried to just entertain myself by just singing  when I heard the door opened, and saw George smiling by the doorjamb.

"I never knew you could sing" George told me in an amused voice as he entered the room and closed the door.

"You still haven't known a lot of things about me" I told him mimicking the tone of his voice; which made him roll his eyes yet still laid beside me.

"What are you doing here by the way?" George asked me curiously .

"I don't know to be honest. Fred just pulled me and asked me to stay here. He said he wants an alone time with Nat so I just agreed even if I don't want to" I told him while keeping my eyes closed. I heard him sighed and muttered 'fuck' so I sat up and looked at him.

"Why did you curse?" I asked him as I lightly slapped his mouth. He just took my hand and said that it was nothing.

George then fixed himself and rested his back on the headboard. I followed him and rested my head on his lap. George then started caressing my hair which made me feel like falling asleep.

"Do you feel sleepy now, George?" I asked him as I caressed his knee.

"Not yet Sapphy" he said using his low and deep voice. I looked up at him and he is staring intently right at me.

"Why?" I asked him in almost a whisper as I sat up next to him. George is following me with his stares and I can feel myself getting concerned by the way he is looking at me. He is almost not blinking and his eyes were so dark; I can't see nor understand what is it that he wants to tell me.

"You okay, George?" I asked him, caressing his cheeks. He sighed and closed his eyes as he rested his face on my hand.

"Can you please look at me?" I asked him which he immediately obliged. He looks at me seriously as he bit his lips. I followed his eyes that is alternately looking at my eyes and my lips. Does he want to kiss me?

"George?" I asked him once again while I unconsciously bit my pinky finger.

"Fuck this"

That's what I heard him say before pulling me in for an open mouthed kiss. I was still in surprise so I didn't respond for a second.

"Kiss me back" he muttered between his kisses which I gladly obliged; closing my eyes to feel his kisses.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I straddled his lap. We are kissing roughly I can feel our tongues having its own battle, and our saliva's on each others cheek. I lifted his shirt, throw it somewhere and caressed his chest down to his toned abs.

"Ughh Sapphire"

He then grasps my hair and kissed the sensitive part of my neck. He licked and sucked it alternately; I'm sure it will leave a mark. I felt his hands wandered inside my shirt; and finally, it reached my boobs. He massaged and squeezed it alternately that made me moan loudly.
I saw George grab his wand and muttered a spell so no one will be able to hear us and no one will be able to enter the room either.

I willingly pulled my shirt up and threw it somewhere. I saw George stare at my boobs so I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I fucking love it when you don't wear a bra" he said then started flicking his tongue on my hardened nipples. I tried hard to contain my moans while I watch him suck my nipples. I grasps his hair and pushed his head more onto me.

"Oh god! Ughh George"

Right when I moaned, he flipped us over so he was now on top of me. He started kissing me from my neck to my jaw, down to my tummy and down to my navel. He looked at me first before pulling down my cycling along with my underwear.

"Fuck this pussy" he moaned then dived on my pearl. I felt his tongue lapping my clit and teasing my entrance.

"George please" I moaned loudly as I wrap my right leg on his neck and pushed him more on me but he just pushed it away and kissed me back on my lips.

"You want more huh?" he asked me as I felt him thrust two fingers inside me. God it's so fucking good.

"Yes George. Please more" I moaned loudly on his ear.

He then thrusted his fingers faster inside me, then he added another one. I moved along with his fingers thrusting inside of me; then George pulled it out and licked it in front of my face.

"Fuck you George! You keep on teasing me" I told him angrily while pushing him off of me but he just chuckled and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Don't you want my cock inside you?" he muttered between our kisses that made me blush hard. I was about to answer when he pulled his joggers off of him; his cock standing proudly in front of me. I won't get over how long and huge George is. I licked my lips and kneeled in front of him.

"Suck my cock" he ordered me as he pulled my ponytail harshly. It was suppose to be painful but it felt more pleasurable. I love rough George. I stared at him through my lashes as I started licking his tips down to his length, down to his balls.

"Fuck Sapphire" he moaned and pulled my hair tighter when I started bobbing my head up and down on his cock. He is so huge that I can feel him on my throat; take note that he isn't almost half inside me. I can already feel the tears forming in my eyes but I didn't care; I gripped his waist and sucked him faster and harder.

"Oh god! I can't wait to fuck you" he moaned loudly as I felt his cum shoot inside my mouth. 

George pulled his cock off my mouth, and then he covered it  with his hand.

"Swallow my cum love" he said and I followed. He tasted salty but that does not matter. When he removed his hand, I licked my lips where there's still cum left. His eyes followed my tongue and muttered 'fuck this', I smirked and did it slowly to seduce him.

George then pushed me roughly on the bed and went over over my top. I felt the tip of his cock teased my exposed pussy; I can't help but to moan loudly.

"George please" I moaned and kissed him hard on the lips.

"Beg for me to fuck you Sapphire" he said. "Beg for my cock!"

He groaned as he choked me hard but enough for me to breath. He is so rough when it comes to this but I definitely loved it. I love it when he shows his dominant side on me. I know it should be painful but it makes me even more horny. I touched his hand that's on my neck and bit my lips.

"Fuck me George! Please" I moaned staring at him as I squeeze my right boob. "George please, fuck me"

Right after I said that, he let go of my neck and kissed me roughly; I felt him thrust inside me slowly. It hurts so much I felt my tears already falling out of my eyes.

"Fuck love  you're so tight"

George immediately stopped when he saw my tears. He asked if I was okay and I just nodded.

"I'm sorry love. Do you still want me to continue?" he asked me once again. I just nodded and jerked my hips. I wrapped my arms on his back and scratched it with my long nails as he thrust himself harder and faster.

"God you're tight love! Fuck" George keeps on moaning loudly as he pound himself on me. I grasps his hair and pulled it tight when I felt his tip on my G-spot.

"George ughhh! Fuck me good"

George grabbed both of my wrists and pinned it on top of my head as he keeps on thrusting hard inside me. He then started sucking my neck and squeezed my left boob at the same time he's fucking me hard.

"I will fuck you again and again love" he groaned on my ear as he lifted my right leg and put it on his shoulder

"Fuck! You're so tight!" he moaned loudly and slapped my exposed ass.

"George! Fuck me more!" I groaned loudly as I felt myself cumming. Gosh he's a monster in bed. "I'm cumming George"

"That's it ! Cum around my cock!" George moaned as he choke me again harshly. After several hard pumps, I felt myself tensed and cum around him.

"Oh fuck Sapphire"

George keeps on pumping for a minute and then finally came inside me.

"Fuck"

We laid on the bed together; breathing hard as he spooned me. I looked at his face and smiled as I touched his cheek. George then fixed the quilt and covered it on us when I noticed some blood on the sheets.

"Does it still hurt?" he asked; wrapping his arms around me. I looked at him and nodded.

"I'm sorry" he whispered that made my brows knitted.

"For what?"

"For the pain Sapphire" he told me and kissed my forehead.

"I liked the pain, George. Shove it" I said and I kissed his exposed chest in front of me. I was about to close my eyes to sleep when George said something.

"Merry Christmas, Sapphire"

I looked at the clock and it's already 12:05. I kissed George's lips lightly and smiled.

"Merry Christmas,Georgie"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 48 14
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙃𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩�...
971K 19.8K 124
"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existence. I don't really see the point now you...
114K 2.7K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
1.2M 32.7K 70
☆ it all started with just a simple game night. but delilah wouldn't change a single thing. she loves him with everything she has, and he loves her...