𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•šπ•žπ•¦π•π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ |...

By WinterzSurprise

To many people, content creators have been a massive part of their life. They taught you, brought you happine... More

1|| The Mysterious Disappearance of Two Friends
2|| Red and Green
3|| New World
4|| Static
5|| The Prince of the End
*6|| Memories of Her
7|| The Man with the Pig Mask
8|| Three New Players
9|| Directions
10|| Home?
11|| Problem
12|| The Necromancer and his Friend
*13|| Late Night Talks
14|| The White-Eyed Devil
15|| The Festival
16|| Cogchamps
17|| Run Phil, Run
*18|| Time
19|| Mount Hermit
*20|| The Temple
21|| The Imposter
22|| Travelling Gone Wrong?
23|| Decisions
24|| Town of the Lost
25|| Warning From A God
26|| First Week of Training
*27|| Underground Adventures
28|| 2/3
29|| The Monument of the Diamond Minecart
*30|| Collide
31|| The Mysterious Cave
*32|| Calm Before the Storm
33|| The Dream SMP
34|| Friends?
*35|| The Visitor
*36|| Arrival
37|| The Aftermath
β€’β€’Their Abilitiesβ€’β€’
*38|| Start of Something New
39|| Talk Between Friends
40|| "Techno?"
Special || Memory: Blood for the Blood God
41|| Power Unravels
42|| Explosions and Showdowns
43|| Fix You
44|| The Monument of the Bajan and the Bacca
45|| Tower of Knowledge
46 || Sky Castle
47|| Meanwhile...
48|| The Day Before the War
49|| The Final Battle
50 || Unexpected Events
51|| Reinforcing with Gods
52|| Victory of the Lost Players
Epilogue
tw: death, rip my king

*Intro

9.9K 207 87
By WinterzSurprise

"Tommy?" 

The voice on his headphones called out with a cheery voice, suspiciously sounding like he's about to ask for a favor.

"Yeah?" The blond responded as he stepped into his room, a cold coca-cola can in his hand while the other closed the door behind him with a click.

"Are you going to stream?"

Tommy pondered over it as he made his way towards the chair in front of his computer. 

Although he shouldn't have to think it over since he told his followers on Twitter earlier that he would. He'd be an asshole for accumulating hype only to let them all down.

Tommy settled on his chair and placed the can of soda on his desk. "Why did you ask? Tubbo, I literally told everyone on Twitter that I would."

"Really?" Tubbo sounded genuinely surprised which made Tommy crunch his face in confusion. "I didn't get any notification."

What the--

"Anyway, what do you want to do before I start?"

"I saw this scary scream on Reddit..." Tubbo trails off as Tommy moves his mouse to hover the cursor on the search bar.

"Reddit... scary stream." He repeats under his breath before hitting enter, leaning on the backrest as the website loads. "I thought you don't like horror?"

"But I'm curious!" Tubbo exclaimed from the other side of his headphones as Tommy's eyes roamed the suggested pages that came up on his screen.

"Are you searching for it?"

"Yeah."

"You should've asked me to send you the link." A few beats of silence passed between them and Tommy could only assume that his friend was copy-pasting the URL on discord which soon was proven right when his friend spoke up once more. 

"Open discord"

And Tommy followed, pulling up his discord to see an obvious white dot on the top right of Tubbo's profile picture. Clicking on it, he was met with their conversations and their previous calls that lasted five to ten hours due to him bringing his friend to college yesterday and having him speak to his ear on his airpods.

But what was important was the recent message.

Tommy opened up the Reddit post, his eyes catching the poor attention it was given, with only three upvotes and not a single comment. Weird...

"What even made you want to watch this?"

Tommy scrutinized the suspicious black thumbnail while spinning his cursor around the link, still unsure whether to click on it or not.

There was an uneasy feeling settled deep in his guts, telling him not to. But his mind then asked the possibility of the stream being one of his friend's pranks. It was already skeptical that the Reddit post was made yesterday at dawn.

"I just never heard a stream that's suspicious and scary."

Tommy raised an eyebrow at this as he propped his head on the arm he placed on the desk. Is Tubbo trying to pull a scary prank on him? Is it for a YouTube video?

If so, then he'll let the boy do his thing then Tommy can just reverse scare him. The blond grins at the thought, enthusiastic about his plan.

"How did you even find the Reddit discussion? I couldn't even find it."

"It just suddenly appeared on my timeline."

Tommy leaned on his chair as he worries his lower bottom lip with his teeth, fingers drumming on the wooden table to a tune that became his trademark. He was weighing out the possibilities of it being a trick or an early April's fool prank. Maybe some asshole in the world decided to make their stunt more believable.

Perhaps that asshole he's talking about is Tubbo.

Hell, maybe even Ranboo.

"Whatever you say..." Tommy then picked up the soda can beside his mousepad. "Have you opened up the twitch stream yet?"

"It's been on even before I even told you about it."

With this fact out in the open, the blond had no other choice but to sigh and click on the link which led him to a blank twitch stream that shows nothing but the colour of crimson. His eyes wandered down to the viewer count to see '2'  written in white, a contrast to his dark twitch site.

"Oh a red screen, so spooky..." Tommy drawls.

"Oh shut up."

Tommy then opened the can to take a small sip from the soda, eyes plastered on his screen. And with that, they played the waiting game.

When the first minute came to be, the blond then smashed his keyboard before sending it. His message was soon replied to by Tubbo with a random mash of words as well but it had a question mark at the end.

'Ashffishnoah?'

The blond grinned before typing out gibberish, placing random punctuation marks here and there. Tubbo, with no fail, responded with the same bullshit concept as him. Tommy entertained his friend's words since he was the one who started this nonsense.

And for a long time, they both talked together in whatever-the-fuck you call the language of the Sims, seconds soon turn to minutes that doubled up in digits in the long run, when the duration of their stay hits the ten minutes mark, Tommy spoke up.

"Is it just a red screen?"

"Yeah, I've been here for thirty minutes. Just keep waiting."

With a resigned sigh, Tommy decided to trust his friend and opened up another tab to open Twitter in. He took a long sip from his coke waiting for the website to load before started typing out his excuse for the delay, sharing the fact that Tubbo has kept him hostage to the internet is probably not the brightest idea since unwary locals might misunderstand.

But seriously? What could possibly go wrong with that?

As soon as his tweet was up, the immediate response from the public and his mentioned friend kept him busy, scrolling down the comments to chuckle at. Occupied by their comments to even notice the growing static sound in his headphones.

He never paid any attention to it when it suddenly rose in a pitch that sounded like a whistle, shocking him out of his trance as Tubbo's curses followed the ear-piercing sound.

"Tubbo, what the fuck was that?"

"I don't know! I was looking at my phone!"

Tommy rushed to open the twitch tab, hairs on his neck shot up as a cold chill spread down his spine. The sight of the huge white mob came into sight, its closed grey pixel eyes had blood trailing down from it, mouth ajar with black lines drawn vertically beneath the grey line.

It was a blood-crying ghast. 

"What the fuck..." 

Tommy cocked his head to the chat, hoping to see the streamer apologise for the audio error but there was none. Is Tubbo behind all this?

"Tommy? Did you also hear that?"

"Oh fuck off, I know you're trying to scare me. Spoiler alert, I know your plans already shithead so drop the act!"

"What the fuck– I didn't plan shit! I was genuinely curious about this twitch stream!"

"Tubbo, I know you're smiling. I might not see your face but I can hear it."

"I swear on my legos, I'm not doing anything!"

Tommy opened his mouth to respond with a teasing statement when the same screech of a sound came through his headphones, he was quick to get rid of the item from his ears but as soon as he did so, the brightness of his screen reached an unbearable height that temporarily blinded him.

It was like he was staring directly at the sun that somehow appeared in front of him.

He yelped at that as his ears rings loudly, he reached for his eyes to rub the burn away but when he pried his eyelids open, an onyx hand shot out from his screen, fingers wrapping around his throat and cutting off his air supply before he could even scream out for help.

His heart beats erratically in his chest, seeming to threaten the strength of his ribcage as he attempts to pull the mysterious hand from his throat, gasping sharply as he did so.

"fuck... un... hand me you--- you bastard!" he wheezed out as he rapidly hits his clenched fists on the forearm of the unknown.

His panic grew tenfold when he noticed the dark spots that deliberately spread out from the side of his vision, he felt his body weaken as the ache of his chest increased.

Is he dying?

He was only sixteen, a short life filled with happiness but also sadness.

He still has regrets and had problems unsolved, is he really gonna leave them all unsolved?

He hasn't even said goodnight to his mom yet. It will break her heart to see him suddenly left lifeless on the floor, just the thought of tears flooding out of her eyes due to his sudden passing broke Tommy even more.

He silently apologised to her in his head as his vision started to fade. He wasn't strong enough to stay strong for her and he felt sorry for being weak.

Tubbo...

Is his friend safe? He dearly hopes so, he can't bear the thought of him also being in the same fate as he.

As his consciousness seemed to fade, a gravelly voice that sounded like a whisper then spoke up, a chilly breath touching his ears as words that felt like it came from a dream flowed out.

"Save us, Tommyinnit..."

~~~~~~~~

This is the first story I had the balls to write and post on the internet. English is not my first language and I just learned from the other fanfics I've read, so there might be mistakes but I try my best to fix them.

This is originally planned as an all platonic fic with the Dream SMP and You in a foreign world so the story is not zoned in on Karl and Reader's relationship but from all group's perspectives across the realm. Comments might be confusing since this story was previously a techno x reader fanfic.

Constructive criticism is welcomed, I want to do better with my writing so feel free to roast me :D

Other than that, enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
2.3K 48 15
(Discontinued sorry) This is my first story on wattpad so it's not going to be the best. I'm writing this as a little experiment because I was bored...
24.2K 865 63
as kids we worshipped the heros, as teens we understood the villains dream smp story started: 2.2.2021 finished: 5.11.2021 t.w: gore, descriptive sce...
2.9K 130 14
A young blonde boy wakes up in the middle of the forest. He can't remember how he got there or much about himself either. His name is blank from his...