𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓

By goldensyx

𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟. More

𝐎𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 & 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 .
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

39.4K 2K 1.8K
By goldensyx

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

November

Grabbing the stack of freshly folded shirts, Terrence grabbed them, gently sitting them in the half full suitcase that sat on the bed. "Damn," he mumbled after realizing just how much space the shirts took up. He wouldn't have too much space for his shoes.

He was trying to take as much as possible out of the house. Something in his head was telling him that whatever he left, Leah would destroy. Fuck it, I'ma just have to replace it. Continuing to stuff clothes in the suitcase, he soon heard the alarm, indicating to him that the door had opened. "Garage door closed."

Leah was back.

He heard the sound of her keys hitting the table then the sound of her humming an unknown song. "Whew, I'm so sore," she announced as she came up the slightly squeaky stairs. "Uhh, what are you doing," she asked once she entered their room, noticing the open suitcase.

Looking over his shoulder, he noticed her gym clothes, but stayed focused. "I'm leaving."

Leah chuckled in her head as she kicked off her shoes then made her way over to the bed. "Heard that one before."

"I'm for real this time," he replied, speaking the truth.

"Whatever. I'm bored, wanna watch a movie?" His eyes flicked up to her shaking her head. She thought he was playing.

"Do as you please Leah."

She sat up, watching as he packed his clothes away. Her heartbeat began to speed up as she looked around the half empty room. The picture of his birth parents was no longer on the nightstand, his college diploma was off the wall, the jewelry box that held all of his chains was off the dresser and much more.

After putting as much as he could into the suitcase, he zipped it closed, grabbed it and headed out the bedroom door. Leah springed out of the bed, following him. "Terrence..."

"Yes, Leah?" He answered, making his way down the stairs.

"You're really leaving me? After all we've been through?" she asked timidly, her voice cracking.

"Yea, I'm done."

"But why? I-I'm not getting it."

He turned around, looking at her to see that she was right on his trail. "This not gon' work anymore--"

"Yea it will! I'll change!"

He shook his head, declining her offer. "Nah, it's not. It's something really wrong with you, Leah. Worse than I've ever seen."

"Let me change!"

"I tried! We've been going through this for what? More than five years. It's only gotten worse. I'm 26; a grown ass man and I feel like a little boy. You try to control everything I do."

"How?" She asked, wiping the tear that fell out of her eye.

"I can't do shit. I go to work; you get mad. I come home after 12 AM; you accuse me of cheating! Like I got a curfew or something, Leahanna! I'm out with my friends; you get mad. I'm on the phone for too long; you get mad and that shit is annoying 'cause the only person I'm ever on the phone with for that long is my auntie and you know that," he expressed, growing irritated.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it anymore."

He shook his head, "Nah, it's coo'. I'm done," he said what he thought was his final piece and started walking towards the front door.

Leahanna bit her lip in thought, "Is it because I'm not Muslim? Huh? Is that it? Because this has been going on, so why now you're tired of it?" She asked as she followed him around the house.

What? This the childish shit I'm talking about. His head whipped around as he looked at her with a crazy look on his face. He sighed, not even feeling the want to get angry again. "Leah, I didn't care about your religion when I first met you, so why would I now? What you believe in is up to you. "

He watched as the tears streamed down her face. It hurt him to see her crying, but someone had to end it. "I don't know..." she trailed off. He nodded in response.

"Exactly. Listen, we just not made for each other. I care about you and I love you, but I'm done Leah."

"I don't think there's anyone else out there for me."

It has to be, because it's not me. "You'll find 'em. I wish you the best." Not waiting for her response, he opened the door, walking out to his car, slightly shivering from the cold November air. After throwing his suitcase in his trunk, he looked up at the door, watching as Leah stood on the porch, watching him. "Go inside, it's too cold."

She shook her head. She wanted to watch him. "I can't."

He sighed, hopping in the driver's seat. He wasn't gonna argue with her. He started up the car, hearing the radio come through. He placed the car in reverse, pulling out the driveway.

Go back.

No.

Don't leave her like that. She's crying.

She'll be ok.

Shaking his head, he continued down the road.

♲︎

"Ouu, this one looks nice," Capri announced with her thick accent present. They all stopped, looking at the book she pointed out.

"It does," Zinnia nodded, grabbing a copy to look at.

"What's it's about?" Nunie asked as she tried to hide her blush from the text Mazyin sent her.

The girls had just arrived at the mall not too long ago and found out the restaurant they wanted to go had a thirty minute wait, so they decided to walk around.

Looking up from the copies in their hands, the two looked over at her, seeing her staring into her phone. "Mira una copia, chica," Capri whispered to her, causing Nia to snarl a little. (look at a copy, girl).

Nunie sighed dramatically, putting her phone away to look at the book. "Ohh, this is a book by SISTER SOULJAH. Y'all never read this before?" She proclaimed, looking at the copy of The Coldest Winter Ever.

"Yes! I knew it looked familiar. I did in high school."

"I haven't," Capri responded with a deep pout on her face. She wished she read it before.

"Sorry, baby. How about we read a different one of her books?" Zinnia said, placing the book down, looking around for the urban section.

"Yea," Nunie agreed, doing the same.

"I'ma still get this one, I feel left out," Capri pulled up her pants a little, still clutching the book.

"Well read it so you don't," Nunie said to slightly tease her. She watched her friend slit her eyes at her, making her chuckle. "I love youu," she cheesed then turned, beginning to follow Zinnia.

"Yo también te quiero" (I love you too). She said, passing Nunie up. She was walking too slow for her.

"I'm not loved," Zinnia pouted, looking back at them.

"You aree." "We love you." Her friends announced at the same time.

"You remember what Sol' was telling her before he dropped her off?" Nunie asked, smirking while looking over to Capri.

"Yess, 'I love you Z, call me if somebody try sum'. I love you'," she mocked him, causing Zinnia to blush.

"He said it more than two times. Look at her! Our friend is in love now."

"Y'all are too! Capri ass been getting hunted down since she got back to B-more."

"Right!" Nunie agreed. It was true, Osama was hot on her trail after finding out she was back.

The worker who was placing books on the shelf, looked over at them at their slightly loud outburst. "Hey lady's, could you guys try and keep it down?" He asked, speaking lowly, showing the tone he'd prefer them to stay at.

"Yes, we're sorry," Capri apologized to the old man. "And oh my, Moe was clinging on to him. It was like the cutest scene ever," she pointed out, making them all coo.

Their conversation continued until they arrived at the wide selection of urban books. "See, there's Midnight and A Deeper Love Inside," Zinnia told them, bending down to grab three copies of each. A slap on her behind caused her to sigh before chuckling. Any other time she would've shot up, ready to curse whoever did it, but she knew one of her friends had to do it. "Stop slapping my asss," she whined only for them to begin laughing.

"That was her," Capri pointed to Nunie. "I'm being respectful."

"Shut up." They both told her at her last comment. She gaped her mouth, furrowing her eyebrows, playing clueless.

"It's so fat," Nunie poked Zinnia with a small smile on her face. "Can you even blame me?" She tilted her head to the left with a questioning look on her face.

"You just like to slap it."

"I do," she nodded, making them all laugh.

"Ok, so what's this one about?" Capri later asked, grabbing a copy. The books really caught her attention.

-

Zinnia sat in Zymeir's office, reading Midnight while waiting for practice to let out. The sounds of balls dribbling and whistles could be heard, but not loud enough to pull her attention away from the book.

She looked up, seeing multiple pictures of him with his players framed on the wall. She closed the book after looking at a specific picture of him in front of the building by himself, smiling wildly.

The picture was taken the day he purchased the large building. Zinnia could tell the picture wasn't the newest due to the outside of the facility; it looked very different now. That day was one of the best days of his life--he felt accomplished. The smile on his face told it all.

"Momma?" The groggy voice of Moriah made her look to her left.

"Hmm?"

"Help," he said, pointing to the iPad that showed an episode of something he was watching had just gone off. She stood up, making her way through the large office, over to the futon Moriah was laying on.

She did the simple task of going to the next season of Paw Patrol then handed the iPad back over to Moe before placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"Yea, lemme' get the keys to the locker room though," Zymeir's voice was heard lowly on the other side of the door along with the noise of a jiggling nobb. He pushed the door open, seeing Moriah and Zinnia. Cracking a smile, he grabbed another pair of keys off the hook.

Though he smiled, Zinnia saw the look on his face before that. Zymeir was stressed. To others, he may have come off as normal, but she saw him almost everyday. "I'll be ready to go in a second," she nodded, standing up to place her small coat on.

♲︎

"When is she kicking you out?" Zymeir asked the young male as he grabbed his belongings out of the locker room.

He looked back at his coach before clearing his throat. "She said I have till December 10th--my birthday," he spoke loud enough for Zymeir to hear.

Damn.

Thanksgiving was in a couple of days, so the month of December was quickly approaching. "I-I just wanted to tell you now just in case I have to quit the team, you'll know why." The seventeen year old, Deshawn said while frowning. His mother informed him that she wouldn't take care of anyone that was grown (over eighteen) and with his birthday coming up, he would be eighteen and kicked out after.

He loved playing basketball and was hoping to go to college with a scholarship, but from the looks of it, that wouldn't be able to happen.

"You don't gotta worry about quitting," Zymeir told him, raising off the wall after seeing that he was ready to leave the locker room.

Looking back, Deshawn scrunched his eyebrows. "I've been looking at jobs and some of them have full time positions, but between that and school, I don't know if I'd be able to fit basketball into my life." Deshawn felt safe expressing his plan to Zymeir.

"You want to work full time?" Sol' asked kind of shocked he'd be ready to take that position.

"Not want, but I'll have to pay bills and rent."

"I'll help you. Full time and going to school is gonna be hard," Sol' spoke, not wanting to see the teen struggle.

"Help me?" Deshawn asked as he stopped walking and looked at him.

"Yea, I'll help you pay bills and rent, but it's going to have to be a compromise between us."

The young boy scratched the back of his neck. He didn't know what type of compromise Zymeir was talking about, though he needed and was willing to take the help. "Yea-yea, what is it?" Deshawn asked eagerly.

Noticing the fidgeting and eagerness, looking him up and down Zymeir managed to tell him. "Calm down. You'll need to maintain Honor roll at school; you're a senior--end strong. If you really feel the need to quit the team, I won't force you to stay. As long as you meet the Honor roll, I'll help you out."

He nodded, feeling relieved he didn't have to do anything crazy. "Got it coach. I'll finish with honor roll. I'll play basketball too."

Nodding, Zymeir began to walk again, seeing Nia and Moe holding hands while standing at the door. "You free tomorrow?"

"Ugh...yea."

"I'll be by to pick you up tomorrow at 1:30 PM so we can start to look at places for you to stay and grades. Start looking at apartments tonight if you can."

"Woah, tomorrow?" This was all happening extremely fast. He'd just told his coach about being kicked out less than four hours ago.

"Yea, your birthday's in less than two weeks. That's not a lot of time. I want you to be moved in and comfortable by then."

Soon, Zymeir was being squeezed in a surprising hug. "Thank you," Deshawn thanked him. Lifting his arm, Zymeir patted his back, telling him it was no problem.

Zinnia smiled at the scene before her. She had no idea what was going on, but she found it cute.

-

Zinnia sighed as she watched Zymeir type notes into his MacBook. He'd been flipping between pages for about two hours now. His eyes traveled over to her with his eyebrows slightly raised. "Wassup, Z?"

"Are you ok?"

"I'm good," he quickly assured her, but she wasn't falling for it.

"No, be honest with me. Tell me what's going on, you've been working since we got here," she expressed, swiftly climbing in his lap.

"I'm fuckin' stressed," he honestly replied to her, coming out clean. "I got so much on my plate I'm trying to deal with. Need a vacation or sum'."

Zinnia felt two emotions right now, sad and anxious with butterflies. Hearing him talk about his stress saddened her, but the way his voice sounded in her ear made her want to melt. She loved his voice. "What's going on?"

"You already know all the other stuff like my parents and work, but now I wanna' help one of my players find an apartment, so he won't be out on the streets."

"That's sweet-- wait, out on the streets as in homeless?" She asked after fully comprehending what he told her.

He nodded, looking up into her eyes. "His mom's told him he needed to be out by the 10th. He still in high school."

Her eyebrows stitched together. She felt like the parent should've at least given him till graduation to have to be fully independent. "So you're gonna help him find somewhere to stay? What's his budget?"

"I'm paying for it. It'll probably be a basic apartment or studio," he shrugged. No matter where the young male stayed, he'd be able to afford the bills, but he didn't see the need for him to stay in a huge home either to be living by himself.

"Aww, you're so kind." Zymeir didn't respond verbally, but he lifted his eyebrows before pulling his laptop back up. "Wait," she told him, pushing it away once again.

She slid down his lap, being sure to apply pressure in his mid section. Zymeir knew what she was doing and didn't care to stop her. She unbuckled his belt and pants, pulling them down with the help of him.

Zinnia couldn't help, but to rub her hand over his growing member between his legs. After she pulled down his briefs, letting it spring free, he watched as she wrapped her hand at the base then allowed spit to drip from her mouth onto the tip, leaving it to glide down the rest of his shaft.

Leaning forward, she stuck her tongue out, taking him into her mouth. She pushed all of him down her throat, not caring about the feeling of wanting to gag. The sound of him hissing made her look up to see him staring at her.

Zinnia placed her hands on his thighs, beginning to bob her head. "Damn." The wet feeling of her throat and her slight gag made him moan in satisfaction.

She continued to sloppily suck his dick, knowing he'd be cumming quick. They knew each other's bodies as if it was their own. Coming up for air, she took deep breaths while jerking him off. "Tip, suck the tip," he told her, trying to control his breaths.

Zinnia did as told, licking it before beginning to suck the tip of his shaft. Soon she took him back down her throat, causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head. He grabbed the ginger hair she had installed to push her head slightly, "Fuck," he moaned uncontrollably. Zinnia had him in a state of pure bliss.

"Mhmm," she hummed to him softly, acknowledging the pleasure he was in. Her eyes flicked up to see him looking down at her with a smirk.

He nodded stiffly, wanting to continue the eye contact. "Yea, look at me. You look so sexy." Zinnia began to suck his dick with more enthusiasm than she already was after his compliments. He said something under his breath, but it was cut off by a loud groan. "Get that shit, baby," he mumbled, feeling his nut nearing.

Coming up, she sniffled, trying to get oxygen back into her lungs. "Ugh."

"Shit, I'm cummin'," Zymeir announced as his head fell back, but he quickly pulled it back up, wanting to see as he came on her tongue. She held out her tongue, stroking his large piece faster. Zymeir's leg began to tremble as his load exploded onto her tongue.

Moaning in accomplishment, Zinnia thought about how fast she made him bust--four minutes to be exact. After swallowing and sticking her tongue out to show him, they gave each other a couple pecks on the lips before he began to feel her stroke his dick again. "Z..."

She wasn't done.

Smiling against Zymeir's lips, Zinnia pulled away with an innocent look in her eyes. "Fuck my mouth this time?"

. . .

Whew.

Teeno is done with the toxic relationship. He said he loves Leah but it was for the best.

Zinnia went out with her friends. How do you guys feel about the trio?

Zymeir is stressing 😕

Is it too much in his plate or he can handle it?

Vote and comment 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 11.3K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵...
655K 40K 53
"𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.. 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀" © -𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁 �...
605K 20.6K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
10.7K 204 25
『"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵"』 𝘈 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘷𝘦...