|| The Secrets || Shigaraki's...

Oleh Spirit23cool

There Is Only One Truth In This World; Secrets Are Never Kept Secret. This Isn't Some Fairy-tale Where The H... Lebih Banyak

{{ BACKSTORY PART 1! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 2! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 3! }}
NABU MIDDLE SCHOOL
UA HIGH SCHOOL
TEST TIME
A FEW NEW FRIENDS
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS PT. 1
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 2
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 3
Waiting...
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 2
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 3
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 4
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 5 ;-;
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 6
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 7
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FINALE
Internships and Code Names
Best Jeanist
Internships With Katsuki Bakugou
My, My~
Back At UA!
Final Exams
Final Exams Pt. 2
Villains?!
A Day With Katsuki Bakugou
CAMP TIME!!!
First Day
Relax
TRAINING TIME~
Uh-oh...
Trouble
Confusion
It's Getting Good~
The Unavailing of a Long-Awaited Truth
This Is Trauma
Let It Out
The Secrets
I-N-T-E-N-S-E
Provisional Licenses
With Villains
Too Many Words From Such Tired People
BEGIN FINAL ROUND
Provisional Licenses
A Little Bit of Fluff
Questions and Answers
A Sight To See
THE BIG THREE
Fight Time
A New Enemy
Just Another Day
The Beginning of Hero Work Studies
Courtesy Call
An Unpleasant Discussion
The Yakuza
Something Bad, But Amazing, Is Happening
Family Reunion
Mission Complete
Quick Recovery
Special Bonds, Special Words
The School Festival Is A-GO!!
Yep. She's a Guitarist.
Let's Get Started
It's Not A Good Day, Is It?
Back To Work
In Memory Of Naomi Sakura
LET'S GO, A-BAND!!
Fun With Eri-chan
So, We Meet Again
The Omen Vigilante
Drop Dead, She Said
We Were Never Properly Introduced
And So, It Begins
All For One and One For All
Go For It
LET'S GO BAE!!
Take Charge, Kaori
TEAM A WINS!!
Let's Just Chill
News On Both Sides
CLASS 1A, you guys are so tiring -_-
Happy Christmas!!
Happy Christmas!! - Part II
This Isn't Plus Ultra
Endeavor's Agency
The #1 Hero
Blackouts and Backstories
Well, Well, Well
We Interrupt This Program
Catching Up With The LOV
Meta Liberation Army
Is This The End?
How Villains Are Made
Long Live The Queen
The Day Has Come
Here's The Run-Down
Kaori Shimura FALLING
Violence Only Breeds More Violence
The Purge

HERO TRAINING

6.7K 216 122
Oleh Spirit23cool

" I AM HERE!!!"

" Coming through the door like a NORMAL person!" All Might bellowed, his cape flowing behind him as he leaned into the doorway. Everybody was amazed at Japan's #1 hero being their teacher, much less being in the same room as them.

" Welcome to your most important class at UA high!-think of it as Hero-ing 101. Here you'll learn the basics of what it takes to be a pro. What it means to fight in the name of justice! Let's get into it!" He boomed, stepping into the classroom fully and standing at the teacher's podium, giving his everyday, dashing smile.

" Today's lesson will pull no punches!" All Might said, showing a the BATTLE card.

" Fight training." Bakugou said, this time not in full caps or angry Pomeranian language.

" Real combat? Already?" Mina asked, a small bit nervous.

" One of the keys of being a hero is....looking good!" Their teacher said, pressing a button on a small remote, activating the cases from the walls.

" These were designed based on your quirk registration forms and the requests before you started!" All Might announced. Mina squealed, showing her excitement both verbally and physically. Kaori smiled a little, a bit excited to see how her outfit turned out.

" Get suited up and meet me at Training Ground Beta!" All Might said.

" YES SIR!" The class responded. All Might gave them their slot numbers before letting them grab all their gear. The boys and girls went their separate ways as they came closer to the changing rooms. The girls entered the restrooms, dispersing into different changing rooms. Kaori could hear all the girls gushing about their outfits, while also complaining about how tight some were. Once Kaori was down, she walked out of her changing room, putting her hair back into it's normal style. Mina walked over to her, jumping up and down, shaking her hands excitedly.

( please excuse the Katana)

" Look at you! YOU LOOK SO COOL!" Mina gushed.

" Thank you. You as well, Mina. You look amazing." Kaori said, looking at the ecstatic strawberry-skinned teenager.

" Thank you! Hey, what're your pockets for?" Mina asked, pointing to the small pockets that adorned her ebony outfit. 

" Basic weapons." She said. Mina nodded, ecstatic as Hell as she jumped in her spot.

" WOW! That's so cool! C'mon, we're heading out!" Mina said, grabbing Kaori's hand and pulling her out the door to walk with the other girls. The boys soon walked out of their changing room, a few starring at them. As they all made their way to All Might, he announced that they were now Heroes-in-training.

" This is getting me all ramped up! You look so cool!" All Might gushed.

" Now, shall we get started, you buncha newbies?" All Might asked.

Hero Teams : Uraraka and Midoriya , Shimura and Todoroki , Tokoyami and Asui , Kaminari and Jirou , Aoyama and Ashido

Villain teams : Bakugou and Iida , Ojiro and Hagakure , Kirishima and Sero , Yaoyorozu and Mineta , Sato and Shoji

" And the first teams to fight will be...THESE GUYS!" All Might said, drawing the letters D and A. Uraraka and Midoriya vs. Bakugou and Iida.

" Team D will be our villains and Team A our heroes. Everyone else; head to the monitoring room to watch!" All Might said.

" Yes sir!" The class responded. Mina and Kaori left with the rest of the students to the monitoring room as All Might spoke to the first trainees.

2 minutes Into The fight

As the class watched the monitors intently, Kaori noticed Bakugou talking, but no sound was coming from his mouth, nor the speakers. Before she could mention anything, Kirishima beat her to it.

" Hey, who's Bakugou talking to? Can we get any sound with this video?" Kirishima asked, looking in All Might's direction.

" He has a radio in his ear so he can talk to his partner. I gave it to him before the match started. Along with a map of the building and a roll of capture tape." All Might said, holding up a small role of white tape after tapping onto a small blue earpiece in his giant ear.

" Wrapping this around your opponent eliminates them for the rest of the game." All Might explained.

" So, there's a fifteen minute time limit and the heroes have no clue what floor the nuclear weapon is hidden on, right?" Mina asked.

" Correct!" All Might replied.

" Then the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here; a big one." Mina said.

" Most heroes are," She commented, folding her arms as she looked to the ground. The mood switched over to her, the class's eyes following. " If you think about it, Pro's go into fights, knowing nothing about the villain or what they're doing. In this scenario, it's just that. Pro's have to outwit villains on a daily basis."

" Correct! Even when the odds aren't in our favor, we fight because it's the right thing to do!" All Might said, raising a fist prominently.

" ALL TOGETHER," All Might said. The class raised their fists with All Might.

" PLUS ULTRA!!"

" Monsieur. He's on the move."

After sometime of the two bro's fighting.

Izuku was getting beat to a pulse and things were going to go south, fast. Too, fast.

" Sir, this is getting out of hand. Bakugou is getting crazy and Midoriya's going to killed if Bakugou gets anymore pissed." Kirishima said.

" Not so." All Might said. She glanced at All Might, unsure of what to think. Seeing the #1 hero, much less their teacher, not being able to see how things were going to get rough made her both irritated and cautious. However, he seemed to take those words into consideration.

" Young Bakugou, use that power again and I'll end this fight. Your team will lose." All Might said. He then continued to explain why. As a teacher, Kaori thought he should've stopped it then and there, but he didn't. Bakugou yelled in frustration, deciding they'd fight hand to hand combat. Midoriya tried to counter attack, but this time Bakugou had thought stuff through, saved energy from one blast, creating a smoke screen, then blasting from behind using what was left of the saved energy.

" He's not the person to have a strategy, but he's actually intelligent." Todoroki said from beside her. Awkward or not, he, too, was quite perceptive and intelligent.

" What are you talkin' about!?" Kirishima asked Todoroki, turning around to face the two.

" He changed his trajectory while in midair, creating a blast that doubled as a smoke screen. It's clever. A move like that requires great precision. He would've had to calculate the physics and demonstrate control over his quirk to achieve his former outcome.r" Kaori answered.

" Bakugou has uber talent!...I hate it." Kaminari said, at first complementing the angered teenager before realizing he would one day most likely have to fight against him in training. As the fight continued, she observed and memorized their moves. Both boys ran at each other, activating their quirks simultaneously. Kaori's eyes slimmed as she glanced at All Might's shaking hands. Why is he struggling? What attachment does he have to Midoriya or Bakugou?

" They are going to kill each other! SIR!" Kirishima said, looking at All Might.

" Oh gosh, I can't watch!" Mina said from beside her, covering her eyes. Dust filled the monitoring cameras, the class's silence the only thing that sounded through the room. When the dust cleared, they could all see the hero team had won. But at the cost of an injured student.

" Oh my god..."

" You did it,"

" The Hero Team...wins!"

After Some People Went

" Our next contestants....THESE GUYS!!" All Might said, holding up balls B and I. Kaori and Todoroki VS. Ojiro and Hagakure.

" Villain team head on in! Heroes, wait here. Everyone else, back to the monitoring room!" All Might announced. Ojiro and Hagakure talked to All Might for a few minutes before heading inside. All Might then preceded to walk over to them.

" Shoto Todoroki and Kaori Shimura?" All Might asked smiling. They both nodded, simultaneously humming. Shimura...., All Might thought. I never knew Master had children...

" Here's the capture tape and ear piece. Good Luck!" All Might said before zooming into the distance. Kaori placed the ear piece in her ear, sliding her roll of capture tape into her pocket.

" While we're waiting, I believe we should know each other's quirks. I shall start. I control Ice on my Right side and Fire on my Left. I don't use my Fire. Ever. Only to melt my ice when needed. What about you, Shimura?" He asked. She brought out two small, cloth dolls.

" Dolls?" He asked.

" No; my Quirk is Reverse. Whatever I touch with all five of my fingers is set to do the exact opposite of what it normally does. For example, if I were to touch somebody, I could most likely control basic movements, actions, emotions, and occasionally, thoughts. Right now, I can locate the exact pinpoint of the Villain Team, because it's not something just anybody could do. The normal human hearing versus the enhanced ability. They're on the 5th floor, 3rd door down the hall after 3 lefts and 2 rights. Also, I'd prefer to be called Kaori." She explained, the puppets in her hand reversed back to simple cloth and cotton as she gave the explanation to her Quirk. 

" In that case, call me Shoto or Todoroki; whichever you prefer. I believe I have a plan to ensure our victory." Todoroki said. Kaori nodded, listening to Shoto as he explained his victory plan. After a minute or so, All Might gave them the go-ahead. They walked into the building, Kaori touching her temple lightly. She closed her eyes, suddenly getting a visual of the whole building. It was all like an X-ray, Ojiro and Hagakure's bodies giving off a heat signature. 

" Hagakure is on the north-side of the fourth floor. Ojiro is guarding the weapon; both are barefoot." She said, taking her hand off the wall.

" It's most likely the invisible one's plan is to sneak up and surprise us." She said, looking at him as he stopped beside her.

" So our plan will work. Our opponents intend to fight defensive battle." Shoto said. She nodded, placing her hand (all except for her Pinky) on Todoroki's shoulder as ice spiked around his feet.

" But we've already won." She finished. The building started to cover in ice, allowing her to truly stare in amazement at how powerful he truly was. The ice spread over everything except for the floor around her feet. She allowed Todoroki to regain his own control, settling her hand by her side once more. The two walked down the hall, well, more like Todoroki. She decided to skate along the ice, thanks to the lessons Naomi had given her. She shivered a few times, surprised by how cold it was. Although she loved the cold and everything about it, there was a difference between a nice cold and a COLD cold.

" Cold?" He asked, as she started to skate backwards.

" A little, but it's nice." She said, spinning back around. Todoroki hummed, surprised by how she could take the temperatures of his Ice. The two walked up to the 5th floor, somehow not even scratching the Ice.

" This Quirk is insane." She heard Ojiro's voice say. She turned her head around, her ear twitching ever so slightly.

" Gah, I can't move! " She heard again. She started walking back, taking a left before appearing at an open door. They walked into the room, seeing Ojiro ready in a fighting stance. She placed two fingers together, the small light emitting quickly. A sudden whoosh surrounded Ojiro, two fingers tapping him on the head briefly. His eyes seemed to widen as his body moved to stand perfectly still. His tail fell into a less aggressive stance, but Ojiro was still struggling to move. 

" Pry yourself up if you want, but it might be hard to fight us with no skin on the bottom of your feet, much less no way to control yourself." Todoroki said. Shoto walked past Ojiro without fighting, causing Ojiro to let out a disappointed sigh. Shoto placed his left hand on the missile, All Might's voice blaring through the speakers.

" THE HERO TEAM WINS!" He said. Suddenly, a blast of heat seeped through the room and the Ice was gone.

" Don't blame yourself; we're just playing on different levels." Shoto said, walking away from the sad, karate teenager. Ojiro suddenly was able to regain himself, his tail shooting in every direction for a split second.

" But at least you tried." She said. The two walked out of the steaming room, Ojiro soon following. Kaori decided to break the silence.

" Well done, Shoto. I'm impressed." She said, turning to look forward.

" To you as well, Kaori. Your control is impressive." He said, glancing at her. She smiled a bit, before letting it fall promptly.

After All The Peoples Going

" That's a wrap! You really stood up to the challenge! And we didn't have any major injuries, except Midoriya. You should all be proud and once again, excellent first day of training!" All Might announced as they all stood at the training ground's entrance.

" It's nice to hear some encouraging words after our home room class. Mr. Aizawa was kind of a buzzkill." Tsuyu said, the class nodding in agreement.

" He's not that bad.." She muttered quietly under her breath.

" THEN I'M GLAD TO BRING SUCH POSITIVITY TO MY ALMA MATER! That's all for now folks! I need to go and check on Young Midoriya's progress! Now watch how a pro hero exits!" All Might said, dashing off into the distance.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

33.2K 574 18
20 years into the future the League of Villains in hiding and Japan thriving, peace has been achieved or so we thought..the League of Villains came b...
143K 5K 23
all for one hid you away from the nasty world, locking you away in a small hut. you'd been taught that the world was going to use you for your power...
1.6K 77 20
***COMPLETE BUT UNDER EDITING*** Let's get straight to the point. You're a villain and you work for All For One. You would do anything for him consid...