My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

By cIzxthy

book 2 of Your Baby Kei💗 check my acc More

🦖🦕CHAPTER 1
🦖🦕CHAPTER 2
🦖🦕CHAPTER 3
🦖🦕CHAPTER 4
🦖🦕CHAPTER 5
🦖🦕CHAPTER 6
🦖🦕CHAPTER 7
🦖🦕CHAPTER 8
🦖🦕CHAPTER 9
🦖🦕CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11🦖🦕
CHAPTER 12🦖🦕
CHAPTER 13🦖🦕
CHAPTER 14🦖🦕
CHAPTER 15🦖🦕
CHAPTER 17🦖🦕
CHAPTER 18🦖🦕
CHAPTER 19🦖🦕
CHAPTER 20🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 21
🦖🦕CHAPTER 22
🦖🦕CHAPTER 23
🦖🦕CHAPTER 24
🦖🦕CHAPTER 25
🦖🦕CHAPTER 26
🦖🦕CHAPTER 27
🦖🦕CHAPTER 28
🦖🦕CHAPTER 29
🦖🦕CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31🦖🦕
CHAPTTER 32🦖🦕
CHAPTER 33🦖🦕
CHAPTER 34🦖🦕
CHAPTER 35🦖🦕
CHAPTER 36🦖🦕
CHAPTER 37🦖🦕
CHAPTER 38🦖🦕
CHAPTER 39🦖🦕
CHAPTER 40🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 41
🦖🦕CHAPTER 42
🦖🦕CHAPTER 43
🦖🦕CHAPTER 44
🦖🦕CHAPTER 45
🦖🦕CHAPTER 46
🦖🦕CHAPTER 47
🦖🦕CHAPTER 48
🦖🦕CHAPTER 49
🦖🦕CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51🦖🦕
CHAPTER 52🦖🦕
CHAPTER 53🦖🦕
CHAPTER 54🦖🦕
CHAPTER 55🦖🦕
CHAPTER 56🦖🦕
CHAPTER 57🦖🦕
CHAPTER 58🦖🦕
CHAPTER 59🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 60
🦖🦕CHAPTER 61
🦖🦕CHAPTER 62
🦖🦕CHAPTER 63
🦖🦕CHAPTER 64
🦖🦕CHAPTER 65
🦖🦕CHAPTER 66
🦖🦕CHAPTER 67
🦖🦕CHAPTER 68
🦖🦕CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70🦖🦕
CHAPTER 71🦖🦕
CHAPTER 72🦖🦕
CHAPTER 73🦖🦕
CHAPTER 74🦖🦕
CHAPTER 75🦖🦕
CHAPTER 76🦖🦕
CHAPTER 77🦖🦕
CHAPTER 78🦖🦕
CHAPTER 79🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 80
🦖🦕CHAPTER 81
🦖🦕CHAPTER 82
🦖🦕CHAPTER 83
🦖🦕CHAPTER 84
🦖🦕CHAPTER 85
🦖🦕CHAPTER 86
🦖🦕CHAPTER 87
🦖🦕CHAPTER 88
🦖🦕CHAPTER 89
🦖🦕CHAPTER 90

CHAPTER 16🦖🦕

2K 46 8
By cIzxthy

Tsukishima POV:

I woke up Y/N is not beside me anymore. I looked around and the bathroom door went opened revealing Y/N.

"good morning" she said and I hummed. I just stared at her while tying her hair.

"you know what" I said and she looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"you're so small" I said and chuckled a turnaround, now I'm laying on my stomach. I buried my face on the pillow and then suddenly...

*smack*

I felt Y/N smacked my butt. I groaned and looked at her and glared.

"what was that for?" I said as I rubbed my butt.

"what?" she asked

"What?" she said innocently. I turned around again and I'm laying on my back and she lay down on top of me.

"you are just tall" she mumbled against my chest and I clicked my tongue and started to play with her hair.

"Can you please stop playing with my hair?" she said and I just giggled and keep playing with her hair. I heard a small yawn and I looked at Keisha rubbing her eyes using her fist.

She yawns again and looked at me. She smiled and slowly crawled towards me. Y/N kissed her forehead and I play with Keisha's hair.

"good morning" Y/N said and Keisha nodded. I saw Keith stretching and I'm assuming that he's already awake.

"GOO MORINGGG" Keith shouted and crawled towards us.

"want to go swim?" Y/N asked and they nodded and giggled. They all sat up and grabbed their clothes and change, while me still laying on the bed.

Keisha went out of the bathroom and she's wearing a pink dress and Keith is wearing blue like a polo. Y/N is wearing a dress.

Is she going to swim while wearing a dress?

Choose your design:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

"go change now, Kei" Y/N said and I groaned and stood up. I grabbed my plain white T-shirt and maroon shorts. I'm not really in the mood to go to the water.

"you're going to wear that?" I asked and she nodded and did a little twirl.

She loves twirling

I sighed and nodded.

Y/N POV:

"wait, let's take a photo first" I said and I heard Tsukishima groaned. I saw a guy so I decided to ask him to take a photo of us.

"Sir, Hi excuse me, can you please take a photo of us?" I said and pointed at the twins and Tsukishima.

"sure" he said and grabbed my camera. I picked up Keisha and Tsukishjma picked up Keith and we posed.

*just change Y/N's skin tone, hair length, and hair color*

I put down Keisha and went to the guy.

"thank you" I said and took my phone.

"aww look at that, we look so cute" I said and showed them our picture.

"wiiimmmm" Keith said and pointed at the water.

"ok ok let's go" I said and grabbed Keisha's hand as we go to the sea. We look for a spot to place our things and I took out my sunscreen and apply it to Keisha and Keith. They were about to run and go to the water but luckily Tsukishima grabbed their arms.

"wait for mommy" he said and the twins nodded and looked at me. I applied the sunscreen to my skin. I took off my dress and place it beside our small bag.

I saw Tsukishima's eyes widen when I took off my clothes. He didn't know that I have a swimsuit underneath.

Choose your swimsuit:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

"what the fuck" Tsukishima said and the twins looked at him.

"what the fuck HAHAHAHAHA" Keith said followed by the laugh and clapped his hands.

Maybe he thought that 'what the fuck' mean is a kind of good expression.

"don't say that" I said and he nodded.

"I wish you'll have a sunburn" I heard Tsukishima said and I glared at him.

"Let's go now" I said and grabbed the twin's hand. Keisha on my right hand and Keith on my left. I felt Keisha tugged my hand so I looked at her and smiled.

"mommy is pish ere?" Keisha asked and I nodded and she scrunched her face and about to cry. (mommy is fish here?)

"but fish won't eat you, mommy will protect you" I said and she smiled.

"inky pwomise?" she said and showed her pinky. I giggled and we did a pinky promise. (pink promise?)

"pinky promise, now let's go" I said and she squealed.

"mommy?" Keith called me and I looked at him. "why is the floor move?" he asked and I giggled and clear my throat. (why is the floor moving?)

"It's not moving and it's not a floor" I said and he tilted his head.

"it's still sand" I said and pointed at the sand. "how about we find some seashell, yeah?" I said and they happily nodded. We sat on the sand and started searching for seashells. While searching, I saw a tall human shadow so I looked up and saw Tsukishima.

"I thought you don't want to swim?" I said and he shrugged.

"let's swim" he said and I looked at him shocked. He picked Keith up and I picked Keisha. We went to the water and Keisha is hugging me so tightly.

"it's fine, there is no fish here" I said and sway a little. The water level is up to my waist and I decided not to go farther. Keith splashed the water and squealed and he scrunched his face.

"why falayborrrr" He said and stick his tongue out in disgust.

"eww" Keisha said and shook her head and snuggled to my shoulder.

"oi don't drink that" Tsukishima scolded Keith as he covered Keith's mouth. We enjoyed the sea and we search for some seashells as souvenirs.
........................................................................
Hii helooooo, I downloaded discord so if you want to talk to me or be my friend just add me. My user name is the same as my user name here. cIzxthy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 46.1K 59
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞�...
11.4K 387 26
"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮" ___ Disclaimer: Similarities to peo...
72.8K 2.2K 26
•COMPLETED• ⚠️UNDER CONSTRUCTION A Tsukishima Kei x Reader Series We were both as cold as ice. I wonder who will melt first? Started: 12.28.20 Finis...
21.8K 772 13
You're a researcher, who was planning on getting married to the love of your life and settle down. But, life decided to play a twist of fate on you a...